Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 2:40:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Hiway to Hell
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 2:56:40 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I was told that by a cashier of a newstand/magazine store/smoke shop. He's in his fifties, has tattoos all over, has a 13-yo daughter he doesn't see anymore, is divorced, and served time from what I gathered.

Otherwise, he's a pretty nice guy. His name is Jaz.

So, do the people on AR15 concur with that assessment?

ETA:

If it is, what is it that makes it bearable for you.

Life is a constant struggle, if your living it right.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 3:50:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Birth, school, work, death.
That about sums it up.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 3:53:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Birth, school, work, death.
That about sums it up.

After birth you go to school, you want to get out of that, then you go to work, after working awhile you start hoping for death,
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:18:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Life is what you make it.

Life is like a box of chocolates...

heh tell me about it
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:59:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Depends on your outlook on life. If you keep in mind that it can always get worse so be grateful for what you have then it's not that bad. If I can wake up in the morning and stand up to take a piss, then I'm doing better than some people.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 6:02:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Life is whatever you make it.  I live by that philosophy.  I try to concentrate on the good things, and forget and/or learn from bad things.  It must work, too, because I don't think i've ever been actually depressed.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top