Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2001 8:16:16 AM EDT
[url]http://www.cnn.com/2001/HEALTH/parenting/06/04/boys.guns/index.html[/url]

Note the position of AAP on firearms!

This is a most effective angle to for anti's to pursue.  As long as they can frame the issue in terms of health and children's safety, especially with MD's as their spokesmen, we have a long row to hoe.
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 8:05:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, I caught the end of the show on CNN and the solution. "We need to take guns out of the home and then out of the community." The only good thing I saw in the short segment I watched was the woman, whos son was shot, said she didn't believe guns should be taken away, but just lock them up to keep them away from children.

BMB  
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 8:16:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Just one more way to sway the sheep in society, and that is when their Doctor "god" tells them that if guns are taken out of society and the home all will be safe. Eternal vigilence is needed now more than ever.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top