BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:11:54 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
KERRY: I don't own any assault weapons. My family does.

BRILLIANT!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:13:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Here's one suggestion, encourage everyone in the US NOT to sell to anyone who appears Muslim, or has a Muslim name.

Best way to keep guns out of Islamic Terrorist hands!

Quoted:
Breaking News from NewsMax.com

Kerry: I'll 'Take on the Terrorists' With Gun Control

Presidential candidate John Kerry promised over the weekend that he would "take on the terrorists" who attacked the U.S. on 9/11 by forcing them to obey America's gun control laws.

Kerry said laws like the Assault Weapons Ban, which expires today, were valuable "not just to fight ordinary crime but to take on terrorists." [More below...]

And he complained that President Bush was "making the job of the terrorists easier" by not pushing for a renewal of the sweeping gun control law.

"The 9/11 commission and other reports have shown that al-Qaida wanted to come into America, and in the al-Qaida manual of terror, they were telling people to go out and buy assault weapons," Kerry told a crowd in Missouri.

The top Democrat did not explain why the Assault Weapons Ban failed to protect America against the 9/11 attacks, which were executed by al-Qaida operatives armed with small knives.

Nor did Kerry say how many terrorists had been arrested and charged with violations under the Assault Weapons Ban.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:16:19 PM EDT
[#3]
he's an idiot. enough said.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:18:29 PM EDT
[#4]
As redicilous as this proposal is, isn't it a fact that "assault weapons"
were mentioned in the AQ manual?
Lets cross fingers that no muslim hate crimes will happen!! THAT would
be what the gunhaters hope for...
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:56:21 AM EDT
[#5]
The sad thing is that there are millions of people sheeple that believe him.

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:07:27 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Breaking News from NewsMax.com

Presidential candidate John Kerry promised over the weekend that he would "take on the terrorists" who attacked the U.S. on 9/11 by forcing them to obey America's gun control laws.

Kerry said laws like the Assault Weapons Ban, which expires today, were valuable "not just to fight ordinary crime but to take on terrorists." [More below...]

And he complained that President Bush was "making the job of the terrorists easier" by not pushing for a renewal of the sweeping gun control law.

"The 9/11 commission and other reports have shown that al-Qaida wanted to come into America, and in the al-Qaida manual of terror, they were telling people to go out and buy assault weapons," Kerry told a crowd in Missouri.

The top Democrat did not explain why the Assault Weapons Ban failed to protect America against the 9/11 attacks, which were executed by al-Qaida operatives armed with small knives.

Nor did Kerry say how many terrorists had been arrested and charged with violations under the Assault Weapons Ban.

This is the clearest possible window into the thinking of the Democrats.  WE'RE the Threat!
Anyone who doubts that a Democratic Party win in ANY coming election would not signal the beginning of an all out war against the civilian ownership of firearms and the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States needs to have his head examined.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:08:42 AM EDT
[#7]
How about box cutter control and aircraft control?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:13:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:35:48 AM EDT
[#9]

Another good response for GWB to use in the debates. Keep them coming Kerry

GM
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:40:54 AM EDT
[#10]
This statement is so absurd, it just defies all logic.

Sadly, the people who believe we can all run right out and buy machine guns now, are the same ones who will believe this liar's unbelievable canards.

What an ASSHOLE!

Novemeber 3rd is going to be a SWEET day in our nation's history.

1864 was a defining year for America.  2004 will be another.

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:48:34 AM EDT
[#11]
The more he talks the more he exposes himself as the fool he is. Dems honestly think the American public has a lower IQ than they do and will believe whatever they are told.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:56:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Guy is desperate and will say anything to scare America and become elected. He really has nothing left.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:02:10 AM EDT
[#13]
I wonder how tht union group feels?
Remember the semiauto shotgun they gave this dipshit, and he was singing the tune that he wanted the gunowner vote

Kerry sucks!!!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:38:56 AM EDT
[#14]
it makes sense to us. but to a lot of americans they buy this crap.

yesterday one of the folks who is antigun and knows that i own guns asked me when am going to buy a machinegun now that its legal. i explained what was now allowed by law and the fact that here in ny we have a ban that will not sunset so we have no change in whats allowed. i got a surprising response from someone who is antigun"well if the states dont want these guns and they can ban them why dont they? maybe not as many people want them  banned as they keep saying"

point is a lot of people take at face value what the media says. the media shows a machine gun firing and says the awb is over and people can now buy dangerous guns so people who dont know jack about guns think logically that as of today we can buy machineguns even in kalistan since fed law trumps state law.the only people who know what the truth is are either branded as gun nuts or are trying to scare america.

since the majority of people would give up freedom for security they just buy the party line and are scared that anyone can buy a machinegun today just the same as buying a car.thats the party line, in spite of the fact that the purchase of a legal gun is the most regulated purchase you can make. with step by step procedure but dont expect to hear anything abut that on the media, its more interesting to talk about the gunshow loophole and face to face sales and straw purchases.of course people are going to worry about all the dylan kleebolds going out to their local gunshow and buying a machinegun. no wonder they can say 2/3 of americans want the awb renewed with that picture.likely 2/3 of everyone they asked had no idea that there are any laws regardng legal transfer of firearms.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:34:22 PM EDT
[#15]
But Kerry is a hunter
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top