User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:23:26 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm curious, what version of the training manual is he talking about?  The one that's on the DOJ website shows no such thing about purchasing semiautomatic assault weapons at American gun shows, but rather general descriptions of buying a weapon and evading police.  Kerry is so full of shit

Remember, John Boy was on the Intelligence Committee..He might be divulging Top Secret information he heard from the meetings he never attended!

Shhhhh....Keep this information under your hat..

Ahh, I see.  I guess me and Google got the same memo that Johnny boy got too, then
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:24:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Not to mention that terrorist would never wage a conventional ground war on U.S. soil... they won't even do it in their own country where they blend in with the populace 100x better, and have a far better chance of recruiting more to their cause. On U.S. soil they could never win a war by sheer numbr or bullets, because we have more or both. Come to think of it... we probably border on having more of both in the middle east right now as well.

I swear to hell the idiots that came up with this arguement of Terrorist having access to previously banned weapons is the most thoughtless, moronic statement I've heard in quite a while.

Kerry is jumping on Bush for using "scare tactics" to get votes, and then he turns around and basicalll does the same thing on the AWB issue. What a total .
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:38:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Awww jeez. Shit like this just boils my blood. Is there ANYBODY out there who can call Kerry a damn liar on national TV and PROVE that the sunset does NOTHING different for our Rifles except allow a flash hider, bayonet lug, and an adjustable stock for smaller framed shooters () and allow the manufacture of normal capacity magazines?

Are people really that ignorant that they didn't know semi-auto sporting rifles have been available since the initial ban and the only things made illegal were cosmetic features?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:50:08 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm no fan of Bush's. He's a dangerous, disingenuous boob being manipulated by some of the most venal men in the history of this nation. A man in his position who can't be bothered to pronounce the word "nuclear" correctly doesn't exactly inspire confidence in his ability to understand the very concept.

But with those staggeringly ignorant comments Kerry, an attractive choice only because he isn't Bush, just shot himself in the foot with a post-sunset AW proving, once again, that this election has the same tag line as "Alien vs. Predator":

WHOEVER WINS . . .  WE LOSE  

And yet another

A factual statement does not make one a troll.

I will be voting for GWB - but I'll be the first to say he's a bit of a dunce. Does that make me a troll also, according to your backwards assed logic?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:58:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm no fan of Bush's. He's a dangerous, disingenuous boob being manipulated by some of the most venal men in the history of this nation. A man in his position who can't be bothered to pronounce the word "nuclear" correctly doesn't exactly inspire confidence in his ability to understand the very concept.

But with those staggeringly ignorant comments Kerry, an attractive choice only because he isn't Bush, just shot himself in the foot with a post-sunset AW proving, once again, that this election has the same tag line as "Alien vs. Predator":

YOU  may lose, but I win because I am voting for BUSH.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:01:42 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Awww jeez. Shit like this just boils my blood. Is there ANYBODY out there who can call Kerry a damn liar on national TV and PROVE that the sunset does NOTHING different for our Rifles except allow a flash hider, bayonet lug, and an adjustable stock for smaller framed shooters () and allow the manufacture of normal capacity magazines?

Are people really that ignorant that they didn't know semi-auto sporting rifles have been available since the initial ban and the only things made illegal were cosmetic features?

It would take a "fair & balanced" approach to get that point across... unfortunately, even Fox hasn't hit on this issue yet... Hell, all they need to do is come in here and ask any one of us to do live, on-air demo/comparison between a pre- vs post-ban rifle and clear up this nonsense about how they have been nonexistent for the last 10 years. It is absolutely ridiculous. The good news is... it really doesn't matter now. Odds are about 99.9% that it's going to go away... and about a day or two after thta happens they'll find something else to bitch about that is equally pointless.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:01:53 AM EDT
[#7]
W is the least of two evils, and the one I can live with knowing I voted for. He is not perfect, but I don't think I could do any better with what he has been delt. Can you?

Furthermore, I know for a fact that Skarry is in no way going to do any better. Karry talks shit about bringing our guys home from Iraq, but then he turns right around and says he will continue with the  operation in Iraq. You can't have it both ways.

W knows that, and at least he is straight up about it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:01:46 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And yet another

A factual statement does not make one a troll.

I will be voting for GWB - but I'll be the first to say he's a bit of a dunce. Does that make me a troll also, according to your backwards assed logic?

Nope. Hell I don't agree with a lot of Bush's domestic policy, but the thought of Kerry being POTUS just scares the hell out of me. The original poster, however, obviously has overstated things in his "factual statement". Personally I don't believe Bush is being manipulated by anyone. And compared to the truly evil figures throught history, Bush's guys just don't compare. Just because you don't agree with them only means one of you (you or them) is wrong. I don't think W is a dunce either. He might not be the best public speaker, but he is hardly stupid.

And to say "Whoever wins, we lose" is a stretch too. Kerry being elected would surely be a loss. Bush winning would be a victory by virtue of the fact that we wouldn't be dealing with Kerry. To say Kerry is "an attractive choice only because he isn't Bush" is a joke. Kerry isn't an attractive choice under ANY circumstances.

Thus I threw out the troll label. It's just my opinion, not backwards-assed logic.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:21:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Don't  feed the s.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top