Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:36:20 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Perverts.

Hypocrites.

keep tripping over yourselves to get the BOTD threads, then wonder why your daughters are pregnant at 14........
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:37:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I notice that same thing and it really turns me off

If Im going to date someone it will be someone who has more respect for themselves

and I am that age[16]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:38:38 PM EDT
[#3]
sick...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:39:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
lousy parenting, and thus no respect for themselves.

Bullshit. My parents did a good job and yet my sister ended up dressing like a whore since she's been 14, and she'd do it regardless of any punishment she got for it. I think they're just attention whores and dressing like a slut makes up for the lack of brains and respect for themselves and others they have.

ETA: you can't "punish" respect into kids.

No offense intended, but if your sister dressed how she pleased, against your parent''s wishes, at age 14, they dropped the ball.......

And how do you suggest they prevent her from borrowing other kid's clothes once she gets to school? putting on makeup when she gets to school? etc?

You want one of my parents to follow her around 24/7 or something? Not possible.

offence is taken because no amount of observation or punishment by my parents could have stopped her from doing that crap.

ETA: it's like criminals.. laws don't prevent them from killing/robbing/etc someone.

It's still the parents job to up the punishment 'till it's unacceptable.  Send thier ass to Military school if that's what it takes.

That said, My GF's got a sister that's the same way.  Total crack-whore.  The other two daughters turned out fine.  Sometimes there's no explaining it.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:41:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:41:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:46:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry some of you are sick bastard's 14-17 year old girls

What your too fucking ugly to fuck some one your own age. You fucking losers.

If I ever had a 14 year old daughter and a old man looked at her wrong.
A. He would have a fucking broken nose
B. He would be in a shallow desert grave.

Would depend on how my day is going.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:42:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:49:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Why do young girls (14-17) dress like sluts?

because they know what daddy like.

You said it - not me!

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:50:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
They think it is cool to look like sluts

Because their parents let them dress that way, because they want to look more mature, and yes, because they think it is 'cool' - thanks to role models like Brittany Spears and Christina Aquillera.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:51:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have seen MANY 17 yr olds that look 20 or older.
I have seen a few 21 year olds that look 16.
I have seen perverts and hypocrites.
I have seen threads counting down when the latest hottie turns 18.
I have seen threads like this one.

I am not a pedophile.  

See the 17 part is border line, the 14 part is rope time.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:51:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:52:56 PM EDT
[#13]
because their parents let them...  If I had a daughter, she'd be locked in her room until she was 35!!  LOL
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:52:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Cause they ARE sluts!

I am from this generation(unfortunately) and this is a fact!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:53:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
BTW...16 is legal in my state.

Lmao, peanut butter and jelly.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:54:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Support your local S.I.T.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:58:10 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

keep tripping over yourselves to get the BOTD threads, then wonder why your daughters are pregnant at 14........

I don't have a daughter, only a son, so bring on the BOTD !!!
16 is legal in my state as well.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:06:32 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Browse the little girls clothing department at your local department store sometime.  Why do they make thongs for 5 year olds?

PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE KIDDING.

You're kidding right, thong underwear should require ID to purchase. 18 and up........
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:07:46 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Browse the little girls clothing department at your local department store sometime.  Why do they make thongs for 5 year olds?

You're kidding right, thong underwear should require ID to purchase. 18 and up........

NOPE Abercrombie and Fitch have them that say Enjoying the view and other perverted things.  They got sued, but the ACLU represented Abercrombie and got them off.  Truly sick bastards at Abercrombie.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:10:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:12:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Hey BVMJETHEAD,your post number is scaring me.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:24:41 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Don't be scared Snipedaddy, satan was defeated over 2000 years ago. I've read the end of the book before he loses again in the end.

AR50troll.....Abercrombie hardly caters to 5 year olds, are you sure about this? Not exaggerating I'm talking about 5 year olds. It's bad enough they sell thongs at the Junior girls departments at Hecht's/Dillards/Bloomingdales.....but I really going to start a war if I can really find someone catering thongs to 5 year old girls.

That's just sick!

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:25:57 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't be scared Snipedaddy, satan was defeated over 2000 years ago. I've read the end of the book before he loses again in the end.

AR50troll.....Abercrombie hardly caters to 5 year olds, are you sure about this? Not exaggerating I'm talking about 5 year olds. It's bad enough they sell thongs at the Junior girls departments at Hecht's/Dillards/Bloomingdales.....but I really going to start a war if I can really find someone catering thongs to 5 year old girls.

That's just sick!

Abercrombie Kids.

They have a pervert store just for children...

If you don't believe me looke here
or here
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:26:10 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

NOPE Abercrombie and Fitch have them that say Enjoying the view and other perverted things.  They got sued, but the ACLU represented Abercrombie and got them off.  Truly sick bastards at Abercrombie.

whats next slit crotch panties
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:28:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:28:54 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
lousy parenting, and thus no respect for themselves.

+1.  Their parents let them dress that way...

+2

In many cases the Mom dresses like "TRASH" as well
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:36:35 PM EDT
[#27]

Christina Aquillera.

Cristina Aguilera.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:45:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Lets see when you where 13 did you look at young girls your age. NO you did not you were DREAMING about your AR15 you want to have  when you get old enough. It is your mind, the older you get the hotter younger woman look to U.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:01:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:25:16 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Most of our males today have been chemicaly casterated, and casterate by the wives, the church and socieity in general.  Few real men left.  If there were we would not see alot of this crap!

Pussys!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:27:54 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Because their mothers are sluts.  Next.

SImple and correct.

And when they turn 16 daddy will buy them a firebird...at 17 an abortion....

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:28:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:39:58 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I remember a few years ago I was in an Arcade.

My buddy poked me in the ribs and pointed out this babe on one of the motocycle racing games.

THE most SPECTACULAR ass in all of known creation, GORGEOUS thighs all wrapped up in painted on jeans.  Long, full, thick blonde hair cascading down her back and shoulders which were covered by a tight, white sweater that did FANTASTIC things for her PERFECT "C" sized tits.

Needless to say I got INSTANT wood and a bit of drool appeared at the corner of my mouth.  From where I was standing she could have been the next Playmate of the YEAR without trying at all, just showing up at the next talent search.

Then my world came to a CRASHING halt.  She got off the game and turned around.  The front of her was just as totally SPECTACULAR as the back... execpt the face.  It was a Dude, with long hair.
It was a a MAN baby!

Talk about a total conflict between my mind and body.  Ugh!  Part of me wanted to go rub one out... the other part of me wanted to put a bullet in my brain for even having such a thought.

Oh that is just wrong.  So very wrong.

Why do they dress like sluts?????????????????????................ because they are Sluts.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:51:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Brittany Spears et al.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:52:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Same reason as one of the core factors in the breakup of my marriage six years ago:

Like my ex, they "want to be like the people on TV".

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:53:15 AM EDT
[#36]
This post needs some Pix's

Later,

Badredfish
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:54:19 AM EDT
[#37]
This is just a wild ass guess (since after all I was never that age myself but sprang fully formed from mother as a adult)  but I would assume that they are trying to get into the pants of 14 to 17 year old boys...

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:02:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Michigan went to 16 as part of a deal which restructered all the rape and unlawful and touching laws into a unified "criminal sexual conduct" four level law.

Part of the tradeoff to 16 is a provision which prohibits obvious power relationships.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:02:32 AM EDT
[#39]
I took my to Dairy Queen last night to get some ice cream. There were two "couples" there who were, at most, 16. One of the giels was DROP-DEAD gorgeous. I remember thinking WTF they didn't look like that in the 80's when I was in HS?

Then I noticed that ALL the girls are dressing EXACTLY alike: the tight hip-hugger pants, the tight tank-top shirt with a bare midriff, the long hair, the makeup.

Frankly, I think it is frightening that 14-18 year-olds can dress in a manner that gets an old fart like me interested, and that society actually finds this OK.

I'm glad that my STBEW doesn't subscribe to the dress-like-a-slut culture, either, so my girls will be taught differently, but SHEESH!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:04:11 AM EDT
[#40]
They dress like that because of society. I still dont have kids but my girl and I are gettingto have our first  ready to have our first in a few years. I want to have great kids but my girl will  never dress like like that. Oh yea, I HATE this damn keyboard I type on
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:04:52 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Zaphod's stomach does a slow roll and dip to the right.....
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:19:52 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Zaphod's stomach does a slow roll and dip to the right.....

Ambercrombie and Fitch makes clothing for children? Since when? Granted, their size "small" is too small for size 0 me, and fit my six year old, but I don't think that's their market base.

That being said, I wouldn't go there for clothing for her anyway. It's damned difficult to find clothes that I would let her wear, let alone fit her.

Want to see something perpetuating all this? clublibbylu.com/index.asp?template=indexClub Libby Lu. The site doesn't even show the clothes they sell.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:22:49 AM EDT
[#43]
Oh yeah, this is the first generation of children ever who want to be adults and to look and act like adults

Childhood is supposed to be about learning to be a adult- NOT about being a baby doll for the parents to play with.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:29:15 AM EDT
[#44]
I was dating a girl for a while. She said she was 16, and she looked it. Turned out later she had just turned fifteen. Fortunately I wasn't hitting it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:06:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Alot of it's about "Power" too (For the kids).

A Lady friend of mine who's in her 40's now "Clued" me about it a couple of years ago when her then 13 yr old grand-daughter stayed with us for a summer (My friend and I were sharing a house at the time).

Her grand-daughter wasn't really dressing like a "Slut" but, the kid looked like she was going on 18 and you would've had to put a sack on her to hide that fact.  She dressed pretty much "Normally" for the weather (It WAS summer time) in alot of shorts and tank-tops.  She'd stayed with us the year before and dressed pretty much the same way except that THIS time she didn't "Look" like a little girl anymore because the year between 12 and 13 had been pretty damn good to her.

Anyway, she came home from the store with my friend one day and "Granny" (My friend in her '40's is STILL a head-turner in public) was a little pissed with her because as she put it, her grand-daughter was "Teasing" the guys in the store.  I didn't have a clue what "Teasing" might be so she 'splained it to me.

Basically, as long as these kids have been alive they've been little girls. One year they don't "Look" like little girls anymore and start to notice that boys and MEN don't look or respond to them the same as they always have.  All of a sudden they (The kids) realize things have changed and that they have a  "Tool' (Their looks) to use on the boys and it's fun (And empowering) for them to explore their new found edge.  Doesn't mean the kid wants to start sleeping with anyone or even dating in alot of cases.  They're just having fun with it at a time when they're starting to see themselves as "women" more than "girls".

My friend also told me that as big an ego boost as it is to the kids it's also pretty scary for them.  She told me that the summer she turned 14 her family spent a month at a beach house in Texas and that she got so freaked out by all the attention MEN were giving her when she went out in a bikini that she spent most of the month sitting on the beach with one of her dads large T-shirts over it.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:28:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:30:59 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Lets see when you where 13 did you look at young girls your age. NO you did not you were DREAMING about your AR15 you want to have  when you get old enough. It is your mind, the older you get the hotter younger woman look to U.

No.  No. No.

go to classmates.com (or get yer dad's yearbook out) and look at the senior pix of girls from the 80's, then look at the current senior pix.

Big Change.

Well I was dreaming about guns all day and I went to school in those times and I saw girls dressing to what ever was going on in that time.Some wear sluts and some are not. the most sluttiest girl in school was the most conservetive.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:39:14 PM EDT
[#48]
WTF ................. Did everyone suddenly forget that teens have always done the exact thing that pisses their parents/Society off the most .

It changes with every generation and will always continue to do so !!!

This type of elder reflection on the actions of their children has probably gone on since humans started living in organized groups .
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:11:12 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
How's this for a kicker?
Society thinks it is just fine the girls dress like that, but you are not permitted to noticed or get interested.  That makes you baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Funny how that works, eh DoubleFeed?

It's okay for a 16 year old girl to prance around looking and acting like the next Playmate of the Month, but as soon as some guy even halfway looks sideways at her he's branded a 'dirty old man' or a pedophile.

If folks don't want men leering at their daughters, they shouldn't let them keep dressing like they're ready to breed.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:14:45 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:
How's this for a kicker?
Society thinks it is just fine the girls dress like that, but you are not permitted to noticed or get interested.  That makes you baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Funny how that works, eh DoubleFeed?

It's okay for a 16 year old girl to prance around looking and acting like the next Playmate of the Month, but as soon as some guy even halfway looks sideways at her he's branded a 'dirty old man' or a pedophile.

If folks don't want men leering at their daughters, they shouldn't let them keep dressing like they're ready to breed.

True dat...
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top