BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:44:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wjoutlaw:
I lived in the Cibolo/ Schertz area and I liked it alot there. We just sold our house there for $445,000 and paid right at $275,000 for it about 10 years ago. We weren't too far from I-35 and I-10 so getting into and out of San Antonio wasn't that bad as long as your were mindful of the time and scheduled around rush hour. I work on Ft Sam and the times I have to go to work are off peak hours so I could get there in 20min from my house.

We now live south of San Antonio in the Wilson County area and it is growing on me. We have actual land down here and got it for a damn good price at $230,000 with a small house that needs some work, and is outdated, but perfectly livable. It is very quiet here and our lots are spread out with some space between our neighbors. Everyone is very friendly here, much friendlier than San Antonio and even the Cibolo/Schertz area. The drive to Ft Sam is a bit longer at 40 min but I'm okay with that since I only have around a year and 10 months till I permenantly retire.

The New Braunfels and San Marcos area are pretty cool too. I like the Fredericksburg area also. The hill country is absolutely gorgeous in and around the Kerrville area but I don't know that much about the Hill Country.
View Quote

Do you have a neighbor that practices karate?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:45:23 PM EDT
[#2]

That is a nice area, the wife and I prefer the HEB out there and she has said if we move from the east side of town, we would move out there.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 7:06:18 PM EDT
[#3]
OP and wife will die in the heat
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 7:13:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Wife and I lived in the 1604/Culebra area about 20 years ago when I was stationed at Lackland AFB.  We liked San Antonio.  really good food.  People were nice enough.  Crime was fairly low.  I know that a LOT has changed since then so my info is way out of date.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 7:16:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
i've been getting a shitload of recruiter calls out of san antone as of late.

this tells me that they can't con anyone into moving to san antone, which tells me that san antone probably really sucks.
View Quote

Where the fuck is san antone?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 7:17:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Say no to cities
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 7:23:10 PM EDT
[#7]
We moved from LA to TX, we're in Midlothian, about 30 min from FW and Dallas, close enough if we need to go there it's not too far, but far enough to be still somewhat rural and country.

Just like when we were in CA (we were in Malibu and Pacific Palisades), we avoided LA, but lived 30 min from it.  The moment I start seeing lots of Teslas, Porsches, BMWs is when I know I want to leave soon, trucks and SUVs drivers and I get along much better.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 7:39:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Phil_Billy] [#8]
I don't know, is drinking yourself to death on your list of things to do?

Is dealing with possibly the worst people in the world your thing? Go shop at HEB, you will see Walmart as an oasis of decent people.

Do you enjoy being bored out of your mind because there is litterally nothing in San Antonio to do?

Do you hate carrying guns? There are no gun signs everywhere. Despite what they tell you, Texas is very anti gun.

Does dealing with a corrupt and inept Police Department that goes out of its way to mess your day up and possibly assault you sound good? But won't go after actual criminals that might fight back.

Well if that's a yes, then it's for you!

I was stationed there for 10 years, could not leave Texas fast enough.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 7:39:23 PM EDT
[#9]
If you want peace and quiet then there is a beautiful place called Brenham.   1 hour East to Houston.  1.5 to Austin.  About 2 hours to San Antonio.  Short drive to College Station or Lake Conroe.  

Aerial View of Brenham & Washington County Texas
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 7:43:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Spent several years living inside the 410 loop. When I bought a house, it was outside 1604. Much prefer it over being in the city. That said it's getting a bit too crowded for my liking even now.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 7:47:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Phil_Billy:

Is dealing with possibly the worst people in the world your thing? Go shop at HEB, you will see Walmart as an oasis of decent people.

Do you enjoy being bored out of your mind because there litterally nothing in San Antonio to do?

Do you hate carrying guns? There are no gun signs everywhere. Despite what they tell you, Texas is very anti gun.

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 7:52:22 PM EDT
[#12]
I wouldn't live in San Antonio. It's nice to visit as a touristy place but NOT nice to live.

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 7:56:40 PM EDT
[#13]
I lived there for a decade or more.  Its blue AF.  I would live north in a different county.  Basically I'd look to see the voting breakout by county.  Not bad to also see if the county declared itself a 2A sanctuary county.

FWIW I will never move back to San Antonio.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 7:57:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Deadtired:
It is hot as absolute fuck.  Moreover, it is 500 miles to any place that is not hot as absolute fuck.

View Quote

You win the internet today!
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 8:03:18 PM EDT
[#15]
@redoubt

what about wyoming?
View Quote

Unless you fly united you’ll have to go out of state for an airport, or pay the extra 500-1000$ to fly delta out of Cheyenne.  Jackson may have a southwest and delta flight but I think they’re seasonal
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 8:04:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Back-Up] [#16]
Boerne off I-10 north of San Antonio would also be another place to look at...Close to San Antonio for you to get to the airport, but far enough out to get out of the big city feel...Bulverde or Spring Branch , of Hwy. 281 N. also to a certain extent, but with your budget, I would be looking at Boerne. I've lived here all my life and if you can get used to the heat and humidity, I think it's a good place to raise a family.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 8:04:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By tex7488:
Look a bit more north to the hill country.

Hays or Williamson county. Maybe Guadalupe/caldwell county.

SA isn’t horrible but it’s a big city and sucks to go anywhere. Also very liberal.

If you’re good with cookie cutter housing on postage stamp lots then SA is fine. If you want a bit more space and some trees go a bit more north.
View Quote

That's some good advice. That said, I love visiting SA for a two-three day weekend.

OP. DO NOT MOVE TO AUSTIN!!!!

It's every bit of a woke s**thole as you can find on either coast.

Go toward the Hill Country and you will start seeing "Trump" and "Lets Go Brandon" signs.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 8:06:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Wife and I travel to San Antonio fairly frequently. The traffic is bad, mainly because of the construction. The north and northwest side of the city seems to be really building up quickly. Nice area but lots of cookie-cuttter housing development going in, which will exacerbate the traffic problems. An acquaintance of mine moved from rural Kali to Seguin and likes it there. It's far enough away from the city to still have that small-town vibe to it but close enough to go into the city without a lot of effort.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 8:11:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Land of the commie Castro brothers…
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 8:20:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAARINEN] [#20]
If you absolutely must move to SA,  NE side is best, Cibolo, Shertz, New Braunfels (MAJOR tourist trap now though, traffic is insane every time I go there). Traffic is insane,  tons of people more than likely driving un-insured and crazy, i'd get a car camera.  Alot of homeless in the city, especially around the Alamo and on the river walk...The Heat is oppressive- you wont want to go outside...   I'd look elsewhere, I can't wait to get the f**k out of here.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 8:25:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VVinci] [#21]
Originally Posted By redoubt:
My wife and I have been looking to escape from the Peoples Republic of Washington and Texas is high on our places to go. We were thinking about the area north of Dallas, but we visited San Antonio last year and thought it seemed nice.

The timeline was 4-5 years now it might be quicker. She'll be semi-retired and I work-from-home, so traffic isn't really an issue. I do need to travel for work several times per year, so airports are a consideration. SAT and AUS seem to be acceptable for what I need. Her family is in the southern part of Denver so we're within (barely) what we'd consider driving range.

So, is San Antonio (or surrounding communities) a good place to live? Are there places to avoid?
View Quote

AUS is the better airport, and has grand expansion plans. SAT is landlocked, where AUS is an old SAC bomber base with huge runways (the airport hotel is the old base HQ building) and scads of land around it. Lots of directs out of AUS, and there will only be more.

I lived in SA for 7 years, and in ATX for 30 on and off. I would look to the North of Austin on your timeline, maybe Liberty Hill or even out toward Burnet. You're just about priced out of something nice in Cedar Park or even Leander now, in 4-5 years, you will be for sure. Spicewood out toward Marble Falls is nice too. Boerne used to be great for rural living - 30 years ago. Might as well be SA 'burbs now. Other options are Brenham (45 minutes to N Houston 'burbs, less than an hour to AUS, a little more to the heart of Austin), home of Bluebell Ice Cream, which hasn't blown up yet in population but is about to. San Marcos is also worth a look. College town, partway between SA and AUS.

As for the ATX city government, it has taken a turn for sanity with the last round of elections, and there is an excellent chance that Gov Abbott will remove the Soros-backed insane DA, assuming he wins the general election this Fall.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 8:30:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Falcon09] [#22]
Originally Posted By daemon734:

I've lived in Killeen too, and have to go back 4-5 times a year for work.  Of course Killeen sucks, but Belton and Temple are pretty nice, everything west is more rural but pretty run down.
View Quote
I live west of Killeen, near Lampasas. Nice and quiet area but I have to go to Killeen for Lowes/Home Depot and Academy Sports.

If I was buying new I would look at Marble Falls.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 8:39:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Do you have allergies? Juniper is heavy in the area. A friend of mine grew up there and eventually moved to Washington State because of allergies.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:28:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Falcon09:
I live west of Killeen, near Lampasas. Nice and quiet area but I have to go to Killeen for Lowes/Home Depot and Academy Sports.

If I was buying new I would look at Marble Falls.
View Quote

Nice, I lived in cove when I was stationed there, did a lot of unique meth-related EOD responses out in Kempner and Lampasas.  It is a nice area to buy land in because it's still hilly and green.

Marble Falls is really nice, my wife makes me stop at the Bluebonnet cafe whenever we pass through.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:34:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#25]
Originally Posted By SAARINEN:
If you absolutely must move to SA,  NE side is best, Cibolo, Shertz, New Braunfels (MAJOR tourist trap now though, traffic is insane every time I go there). Traffic is insane,  tons of people more than likely driving un-insured and crazy, i'd get a car camera.  Alot of homeless in the city, especially around the Alamo and on the river walk...The Heat is oppressive- you wont want to go outside...   I'd look elsewhere, I can't wait to get the f**k out of here.
View Quote

Yeah, NE past 1604 is ok. When I was a teen I lived off New Braunfels Ave by IH35, my girlfriend's (now wife's) parents moved from the Southside up to Converse. We always thought of that place as Elysium growing up, just beautiful yards and nice new houses.  The past couple years I've been through there Converse has become a dump. Further out into Live Oak and Schertz seems to be much better.

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:37:46 PM EDT
[#26]

Do you enjoy being bored out of your mind because there litterally nothing in San Antonio to do?

Does dealing with a corrupt and inept Police Department that goes ot of its way to mess your day up and possibly assault you sound good? But won't go after actual criminals that might fight back.

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:44:09 PM EDT
[#27]
I’m just north of SATX and work there.  It’s hot from May to October, sub tropical humid.  I work indoors and planning on throwing a mini split in my garage because I like messing around with projects.  If you can afford a swimming pool you are on the right path of living here and not complaining.

The only other warning I have is nothing good happens after 10pm.  Look at our local news and every night someone DUIs someone or shoots someone.  It’s random but happens to people who aren’t looking for trouble.  The other thing I find odd is shooting ranges, they really don’t have many except a really nice indoors one but it’s expensive.  Otherwise it’s all about finding a range and knocking it out early in the morning like all other activities.

The good parts are there are a ton of good people here.  I had jury duty a few weeks ago and the jury that got picked gave the guy 23 years for a dui that he killed a young lady.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:44:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By VVinci:

AUS is the better airport, and has grand expansion plans. SAT is landlocked, where AUS is an old SAC bomber base with huge runways (the airport hotel is the old base HQ building)
View Quote

I was stationed at Bergstrom AFB back in 88-91  I used to work in the basement of that HQ building.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:47:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:47:22 PM EDT
[#30]

Yeah, NE past 1604 is ok. When I was a teen I lived off New Braunfels Ave by IH35, my girlfriend's (now wife's) parents moved from the Southside up to Converse. We always thought of that place as Elysium growing up, just beautiful yards and nice new houses.  The past couple years I've been through there Converse has become a dump. Further out into Live Oak and Schertz seems to be much better.

View Quote

These days you need to get north of Cibilo/Shertz
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:47:39 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Converse has become dumpy, and I've only been in the area for 2 years.  Hate driving through it on my way home.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:53:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Crossed our minds. But have you seen the property prices in West Wyoming? And the airport thing ...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
@redoubt

what about wyoming?
Crossed our minds. But have you seen the property prices in West Wyoming? And the airport thing ...

Any airport will get you to a bigger airport. Unless you're flying absolutely constantly is it really that big of a deal to spend another few hours to get to Denver ? Takes an hour from the local airport to get to Denver airport, maybe two if you count checking in and waiting for it to leave.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:13:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Wow. That's almost perfect.
View All Quotes
Wow. That's almost perfect.

This was our house it is a 5/3.5 with two living rooms one downstairs and one upstairs. That house is a bit on the upper end of the price range for houses in that area.
https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/M9602473305
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:15:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By tex7488:
Look a bit more north to the hill country.

Hays or Williamson county. Maybe Guadalupe/caldwell county.

SA isn’t horrible but it’s a big city and sucks to go anywhere. Also very liberal.

If you’re good with cookie cutter housing on postage stamp lots then SA is fine. If you want a bit more space and some trees go a bit more north.
View Quote

OK is ok.

But it’s full of Oklahomans..
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:19:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By gunnut003:

Too bad all the garbage low mental capacity imports can’t be out voted in WA.🤢🤮

Still have been pushing off moving to San Antonio for 8yrs though. I do have to fly down next week to deal with the rental though.
View Quote

Ya be nice  but meh I live 2.5 hours from Seattle live my life near the ocean with lots of wildlife
In beautiful country.  I ignore it no affect on me.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:38:28 PM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes

Does dealing with a corrupt and inept Police Department that goes ot of its way to mess your day up and possibly assault you sound good? But won't go after actual criminals that might fight back.

I am 100% serious about this, yeah it's sarcasm but pretty dead on. I would not move to Southern Texas, Northern Texas perhaps.

As you can see I am in Nevada. Las Vegas to be exact and plan on retiring from the Military and staying here.

I'm not a big city guy but there is always something to do. California is close and Utah. It's nice to wander around LA or go to Moab with only a few hour drive.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:51:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By jaime1982:

View All Quotes

this tells me that they can't con anyone into moving to san antone, which tells me that san antone probably really sucks.

Your location says "TX", but you must be new here.

Is Anybody Goin' to San Antone
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:57:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Comal County checking in. I love it. Hill County goodness and close enough to the city to do stuff without having to deal with the riff raff.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:15:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Last place in TX I would live-Too many Mexicans/Too Hot/Middle of Nowhere!! Yuck!!
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 7:55:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Thanks to everyone for the information so far.

To be clear, we probably wouldn't live in San Antonio proper. Most likely one of the outlying communities.

I'm looking on realtor.com right now at houses in New Braunfels.

We live in an HOA now, crime is growing here, gun laws have gone to shit in the last 3 years, the Democrats have a super-majority in the state legislature, property taxes are shooting up, and I'm pretty sure most of the liberals in TX would be considered right of center here.
View Quote

Austin might actually be worse than you are used to.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 9:00:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Glck1911] [#41]
Originally Posted By Primecube:
Last place in TX I would live-Too many Mexicans/Too Hot/Middle of Nowhere!! Yuck!!
View Quote

That’s just Texas as a whole.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 9:03:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#42]
If you can re-enforce the Alamo with 12 gauge tread plate and own an M-60 then I say go for it.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 9:05:08 AM EDT
[#43]
I used to travel to SA on business back in the mid-late 90's. Visited there again around 2005. I always enjoyed the town from the perspective of it's historical significance and roots. Lots of good food if you like Tex-Mex.

It is hot in the summer though - I did in live in Houston for a couple years once because of a job but couldn't wait to GTFOuta there. I like where I'm at now.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 9:38:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Glck1911] [#44]
Originally Posted By piperpa24:
I used to travel to SA on business back in the mid-late 90's. Visited there again around 2005. I always enjoyed the town from the perspective of it's historical significance and roots. Lots of good food if you like Tex-Mex.

It is hot in the summer though - I did in live in Houston for a couple years once because of a job but couldn't wait to GTFOuta there. I like where I'm at now.
View Quote

I live about an hour from Houston and a little over 2 from SA. If I had to live in one, I would pick SA over Houston any day of the week.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 9:52:09 AM EDT
[#45]
Grew up there, family and in-laws are still there, go there to visit every couple of years. I like it and have nostalgia for it, but every time I go back it's gotten worse and worse, so I would never move back there. It will be a significant improvement over WA, but you may not care for 3+ months of triple digit temperatures every year-and it's humid too. It will occasionally get into the 90's in January also. I grew up there so I don't mind the weather but a lot of people complain about it, even after living there for years. I'm sure the population issues would be even worse if it were more mild.

20 years ago TXDOT typically did a pretty good job of keeping the road infrastructure sufficient for the traffic load. With the mass influx of illegals/NGO trafficked "migrants," and refugees from other states like California it has gotten out of hand; and they've also exacerbated the problem by converting existing infrastructure to toll roads (which fund the fucking food bank ), reducing the number of lanes available if you don't want to pay extra for the roads you're already paying for a couple times over. On the plus side there's effectively no speed limit on some of the toll roads.

Going up I-35 you hit New Braunfels and San Marcos then Austin. This is growing into one metro area that will probably eventually extend all the way up to DFW.

Many people coming from blue states who swear up and down they are conservatives are in practice center left, moderate, or neocons. You don't need to be right of Pinochet but the overton window is in a different place. On the plus side you get the opportunity to vote for Brandon Herrera if you live in certain parts of the SA metro.

Texas has an inordinate amount of LE agencies. School districts and every little town have one, which increases the chance you'll run into one who is a total fucking penis for no reason. Despite all that, crime was increasing when I left. See below about the Soros DA, the trend has probably continued.

Your car insurance will be high because of all the mojao driving around. Also if you sell your used car you may end up with a call from the government asking about it's history because it was found a few hours away carrying XX kilos of meth or whatever. Happened to some people I know. Your property insurance will be high, and I'm not sure how much the market has cooled off since my parents moved into their current house not too long ago, but it's probably going to be based on a very high assessment. Plus side is no state income tax-if you move there don't vote for one.

Good: Latinas everywhere . Bad: most people are obese.

Gun laws aren't as good as the stereotypes would have you believe, but they've been getting better. Still not as good as some others. There isn't any BLM land like they have out West, so for shooting you either have land, have a buddy with land, or go to a range.

Water rationing pretty much every Summer. I can't imagine that's improved with all the new residents moving in.

IIRC they have a Soros DA, just like Austin does. If you're not familiar with the Daniel Perry case you should read up on it. The state government right now is doing pretty good things like pardoning the guy. Historically it is corrupt, which we saw a little bit of in the attempt to impeach Ken Paxton, but nowhere near as bad as WA nor as bad as it used to be.

HEB is better than just about every other regional grocery store.

The Alamo is underwhelming, but there are several other missions that are worth visiting. There are some gentrified areas like North St Mary's that are much better than when I lived there.

The Nimitz museum of the Pacific is great, and Fredericksburg has the best peaches in the country. If you like camping, Enchanted Rock is out there. There are actually a lot of them near SA: Lost Maples, Government Canyon, Pedernales Falls, Guadalupe River, Inks Lake, Colorado Bend, Bastrop, and South Llano River are all places we went camping on weekend trips growing up. You may be able to do Goose Island down by the coast, though it's a bit farther.

Food is pretty good, which is probably why there are so many morbidly obese people, along with not wanting to go outside because its hot. If you avoid the South side because it's ghetto you won't find a lot of the good restaurants though. The West side is also ghetto. So is the East side.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:02:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By VacaDuck:
Look around Seguin / New Braunfels. 45 minutes to SAT and an hour to AUS.
View Quote

That side of town sucks. You want to be west, northwest of town, going towards Kerrville. Traffic along I-35 sucks, nothing around the ghetto east side of SA, everything is far north or northwest, and it’s flatter and not as scenic. As far as big cities in Texas, it’s better than Dallas and Houston. Less crime, hood rats, and meth heads. Mexicans generally keep their crime in their neighborhoods, the main risk is having your truck broken into or stolen in town, so don’t leave it in town for long periods. But if I were moving to Texas, I would definitely look more west, up towards Lubbock, Panhandle or far west Hill Country. It’s humid as f$&@ here right now.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:02:11 AM EDT
[#47]
North and east Texas. I’ll never leave.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:09:16 AM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

That’s what all the guys I work with call it. Mostly guys from Falls City area.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:20:25 AM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SAARINEN:

Yeah, avoid Converse. It’s really bad with gangs. My wife is a Realtor and if people insist on Converse she’ll only show them new developments near 1604.

I’m in Cibolo. We love it here, but they’re developing everything. The plan is to turn the I-35 corridor into the Austin/San Antonio Metropolitan Area meaning they’re overdeveloping every square inch of land on the 60 miles between the two cities. They’re trying to crest another Dallas/Ft. Worth scenario. We thought we’d stay here forever but not anymore.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:22:19 AM EDT
[#50]
My wife and I have been looking to escape from the Peoples Republic of Washington and Texas is high on our places to go. We were thinking about the area north of Dallas, but we visited San Antonio last year and thought it seemed nice.

The timeline was 4-5 years now it might be quicker. She'll be semi-retired and I work-from-home, so traffic isn't really an issue. I do need to travel for work several times per year, so airports are a consideration. SAT and AUS seem to be acceptable for what I need. Her family is in the southern part of Denver so we're within (barely) what we'd consider driving range.

So, is San Antonio (or surrounding communities) a good place to live? Are there places to avoid?
View Quote

My new neighbors could not take the Socialist mindset there and moved here
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top