BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:03:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pureblood] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RABID:

"same thing up here"  OK. How's those T97 imports going? How about any ARs, parts and accessories. Good luck getting spares.  Oh, and if it was previously restricted they know EXACTLY who owns what, be it a handgun or rifle.  You also fail to see they don't need to confiscate it. Sure you can do as you say and ignore facts, but when you legally can't take it out of your house to use it, and if found with it get it confiscated and charges laid by federal authority  for having a prohibited item/items, wherever you are in the country... You really don't see what's going on or how it works outside of your own home do you?

You're beyond delusion at this point, it's starting to look like a defense mechanism to ignore reality.
View Quote

I was answering the post about "NUMBER of detachable box magazine fed semi-automatic rifles in general use " not T 97's which is a junk rifle at  best. There are better rifles freely available.   We have lot's of Canadian AR variations to chose from here, nearly all of them non restricted and are no longer in the system when sold.  I would not buy another AR 15 under any circumstances, the Canadian rifles are better.     As for restricteds I have several, and they are safe from federal confiscation schemes. If that were not the case I would not have recently bought a CZ Bren.  I ordered it online and collected it from the post office a few days later, it was that easy.

You are obviously terrified that the boogeyman is out to get you, seek help !

Saskatchewan is the best place in the world

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:27:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Dogsoldier03:

They are playing the long game.  Take illinois for example: you used to be able to buy an AR, now you cannot.  They are going after parts and ammo as well.
View Quote
Same here in Wa
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:32:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Pureblood:
And it's illegal to drive at over 100 in a 100 mile an hour limit.  Do you think Canadian trucks can only do 100 ?  Do you really think the original AR180 was superior to the modern Canadian versions ?

Can you take a photo of you shooting an open bolt Sten gun. ? or one of these ? I bet you cant .

https://i.imgur.com/rYc0gyoh.jpg

It must suck to be you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:And all of your “several size” Type 81 magazines must be pinned to 5 rounds. And you cannot buy and shoot an original AR-180  - only the new Canadian versions and the AR-180B.

And it's illegal to drive at over 100 in a 100 mile an hour limit.  Do you think Canadian trucks can only do 100 ?  Do you really think the original AR180 was superior to the modern Canadian versions ?

Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:Take a photo of you shooting one of your many AR-15s (but that is no longer legal).

Can you take a photo of you shooting an open bolt Sten gun. ? or one of these ? I bet you cant .

https://i.imgur.com/rYc0gyoh.jpg

It must suck to be you.

That’s a stock photo you giot on the internet.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:47:25 PM EDT
[#4]

I was answering the post about "NUMBER of detachable box magazine fed semi-automatic rifles in general use " not T 97's which is a junk rifle at  best. There are better rifles freely available.   We have lot's of Canadian AR variations to chose from here, nearly all of them non restricted and are no longer in the system when sold.  I would not buy another AR 15 under any circumstances, the Canadian rifles are better.     As for restricteds I have several, and they are safe from federal confiscation schemes. If that were not the case I would not have recently bought a CZ Bren.  I ordered it online and collected it from the post office a few days later, it was that easy.

View Quote

What you think is "obvious" to you is because you're incapable of even understanding your own points and how even they contradict your claim "everything's the same"

You're making excuses to ignore how it is anything but the same, and inventing reasons how you're okay with it,  and then projecting on others   So you don't like certain things that are banned or unavailable and make reasons why you don't want them. That's fine, but that's still something we didn't have to deal with a few years ago. You state you just ignore what you don't want to accept as fact on your own property.. that's merely "everything is the same for ME" . Right up until it isn't. I'm not sure you even get how willfully ignorant of facts you look. Reality doesn't care about your opinion of it or others. Nobody you accused of being afraid actually is there big guy,  you're only showing yourself to be beyond ignorant of the issue.  I will leave you to your head in the sand, blissful denial of facts approach, because you're defending that so staunchly no fact can be admitted or get through that level of thick.     " as long as I don't want anything anyone else could want and not get, and don't get caught on my own property ignoring the laws with what I have..."everything is the same as it ever was up here.. for ME, anybody that states otherwise are fradycat sheeple"    Good luck with that level of derp kid.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:53:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RABID] [#5]
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:54:19 PM EDT
[#6]

What you think is "obvious" to you is because you're incapable of even understanding your own points and how even they contradict your claim "everything's the same"

You're making excuses to ignore how it is anything but the same, and inventing reasons how you're okay with it,  and then projecting on others   So you don't like certain things that are banned or unavailable and make reasons why you don't want them. That's fine, but that's still something we didn't have to deal with a few years ago. You state you just ignore what you don't want to accept as fact on your own property.. that's merely "everything is the same for ME" . Right up until it isn't. I'm not sure you even get how willfully ignorant of facts you look. Reality doesn't care about your opinion of it or others. Nobody you accused of being afraid actually is there big guy,  you're only showing yourself to be beyond ignorant of the issue.  I will leave you to your head in the sand, blissful denial of facts approach, because you're defending that so staunchly no fact can be admitted or get through that level of thick.     " as long as I don't want anything anyone else could want and not get, and don't get caught on my own property ignoring the laws with what I have..."everything is the same as it ever was up here.. for ME, anybody that states otherwise are fradycat sheeple"    Good luck with that level of derp kid.
View Quote

Yes everything is the same for ME and the rest of the gun owners in Sask.    Why should I worry about anyone else ? Do you really think I am responsible for the emotional state of every insecure firearm owner  ?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:54:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Saskatchewan is the best place in the world

https://i.imgur.com/nLHHFy7h.jpg

View Quote

Most of my extended family lives in Watrous or Shaunovon. Some are around Moosejaw.
I visit fairly regularly.

If youre near any of those, I'll be stopping by to try some of your toys!
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:55:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:

View Quote

NavyDoc1;   yep. The level of derp is strong with that one. Any open bolt tube gun is a prohib. in Canada anywhere anytime anyhow, and he doesn't even realize with he right paperwork in the US you can own and shoot exactly what he claims he can and others can't.

but "everything's the same as it ever was"

Can't get caught if you ignore it and stay in your basement.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:57:02 PM EDT
[#9]
 It will probably not happen like some doomers fear it will.  I don't think anyone is going door to door and asking for your guns or making you sign a form stating that you don't have any (under penalty of perjury).  If the anti-gunners get their way, it will probably work like a ban on new sales of firearms, then ammo and accessories.  Then comes a nation wide restriction on previously lawful activities like any kind of conceal carry, shooting on public land, and so on.  After a few years, they might pass a law making it unlawful to own, period.  By then, as long as their corrupt judges uphold it, they can just let the 2nd amendment fade away.  Even if you bury your whole stash, that's probably ok with the anti-gunners.  They'll just wait for people to get busted with them, ratted on by ex-wives, and deteriorate due to time.  

If you are of the opinion that the constitutional rule of law is corrupted by activist judges, then this type of scenario seems more probable.  All it takes is for an appellate judge and possibly the SCOTUS to have an opinion on something like "speaking out against the government is not free speech" and there goes your rights.  Those judges are appointed, not elected.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:03:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Yes everything is the same for ME and the rest of the gun owners in Sask.    Why should I worry about anyone else ? Do you really think I am responsible for the emotional state of every insecure firearm owner  ?
View Quote

What about all the laws that did affect every other firearm owner in Sask?  The ones you barely acknowledge? Why do you keep bringing up emotional states of others?

Deflection to maintain ignorance, pure and simple.  You don't know enough about your own laws or situation to project anything on anyone else, and your teeny sounding angst and level of understanding is quite apparent to anyone reading. How many times have you contradicted your own claims and then gaslighted them away on others? You've shown to be ignorant and non credible. Good job, but the reality slaps your claims right in the face, and there's nothing you can do to change that
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:03:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pureblood] [#11]
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:

View Quote

That gun is not more than five feet behind me as I type this reply.    I made it myself.

Here's another picture of the same gun.

Fancy a Sten gun ?

Only in Sask
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:06:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Dogsoldier03:

They are playing the long game.  Take illinois for example: you used to be able to buy an AR, now you cannot.  They are going after parts and ammo as well.

So now you are limited to what you can buy and use.  The intended consequence is you will shoot a lot less,  especially since they have restricted most ranges anyways,  so add that to the checkbox too.

Now think of how our children will shoot less,  if at all,  and the idea of enjoying a firearm, and also owning one for protection, or resist tyranny, all becomes an even more distant thought.

Unless you take your kids shooting,  the idea, the history,  the meaning,  the emotional and sentimental attachment to going out with family to a range is lost. They will have no reason or feeling of wanting to hold on to that rifle.

One generation later and this is just grandpas old gun that the government wants, that no one shoots anyways,  so yea let's just turn it in,  cause ownership will be too cumbersome. And that is when they will politely demand everyone turn them in. You will get even more compliance cause the whole idea of owning a gun will be foreign, so less resistance to turning in.  Slow and incremental my friend.

They are dictating what you can buy, how you store it, taxing it, adding new fees, defying Supreme Court rulings, and everything else in between, and you think nothing is happening just cause they haven't knocked at your home??

They are coming... they just aren't knocking on YOUR door just yet.  But by way of red flag laws, FOID revocations, and criminalizing victims in self defense cases and seizing their firearms, etc... they are already going to people's doors.

Just not the way you imagined it.
View Quote

This post should be stickied somewhere.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:10:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RABID] [#13]
Originally Posted By Media_Noche:

This post should be stickied somewhere.  
View Quote

This is what this silly kid is forcefully ignoring while claiming it isn't happening and can't apply to himself.

Ignorance is bliss.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:17:10 PM EDT
[#14]

What about all the laws that did affect every other firearm owner in Sask?  The ones you barely acknowledge? Why do you keep bringing up emotional states of others?

Deflection to maintain ignorance, pure and simple.  You don't know enough about your own laws or situation to project anything on anyone else, and your teeny sounding angst and level of understanding is quite apparent to anyone reading. How many times have you contradicted your own claims and then gaslighted them away on others? You've shown to be ignorant and non credible. Good job, but the reality slaps your claims right in the face, and there's nothing you can do to change that
View Quote

What other laws that did affect every other firearm owner in Sask ?    I have only ever mentioned the emotional state of other one time.

Laws are a state of mind. worry about  them or don't give a Donald Duck, the choice is yours.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:22:24 PM EDT
[#15]

I've come to the conclusion it's all BS, none of them have any intention to confiscate firearms of any description.

View Quote

They're already confiscated... You're just providing free storage until they get around to collecting them.

One thing is sure though... It's got NOTHING to do with public safety. At best it's all for political gain at worst, civil disarmament as a precursor to something undesirable.

Our American friends at least have their 2A to defend. We in Snow Mexico (I prefer "Sexico") are fucked. No enshrined right to own pews.

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:26:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pureblood] [#16]
Originally Posted By DouglasQuaid:

It will probably not happen like some doomers fear it will.  I don't think anyone is going door to door and asking for your guns or making you sign a form stating that you don't have any (under penalty of perjury).  If the anti-gunners get their way, it will probably work like a ban on new sales of firearms, then ammo and accessories.  Then comes a nation wide restriction on previously lawful activities like any kind of conceal carry, shooting on public land, and so on.  After a few years, they might pass a law making it unlawful to own, period.  By then, as long as their corrupt judges uphold it, they can just let the 2nd amendment fade away.  Even if you bury your whole stash, that's probably ok with the anti-gunners.  They'll just wait for people to get busted with them, ratted on by ex-wives, and deteriorate due to time.  

If you are of the opinion that the constitutional rule of law is corrupted by activist judges, then this type of scenario seems more probable.  All it takes is for an appellate judge and possibly the SCOTUS to have an opinion on something like "speaking out against the government is not free speech" and there goes your rights.  Those judges are appointed, not elected.
View Quote

That would make sense if they at least attempted to stop imports, but the imports continue unabated....   That tells me that the whole thing is BS, and they want us to have more guns not less.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:30:45 PM EDT
[#17]

There are other options available here that are far preferable to an AR 15 .   T

View Quote

Dear Arfcom,
Please do not take Pureblood as a representation of the average Canadian Firearms owner.
He may indeed be retarded.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:35:01 PM EDT
[#18]

It's not happening at all where I live, and it never will.

Who is going to do the confiscating ?
View Quote
next you get pulled for 26 in a 25 the local, county, or state cops will gladly do it

or are you a member of the club?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:38:40 PM EDT
[#19]

For as long as I can remember Liberal US politicians have been threatening to confiscate guns, but nothing ever happens and guns are still being imported. If they were serious about it they would at least stop the importations, but that never happens and customs just let them in.

Same deal in Canada. 4 years ago the liberals launched the start of a " buy back ' scheme for scary looking assault type guns.  Not long after that they announced a freeze in hand gun sales to take place in a years time, and surprise surprise the gun stores and importers could not get stock in fast enough to meet the demand.  There are now far more hand guns in Canada than there were before.
    In the last 4 years the liberals have spent $42 million of tax payers cash on the gun confiscation scheme and have not confiscated a single gun,. and the imports of scary assault style guns continue to this day.

I've come to the conclusion it's all BS, none of them have any intention to confiscate firearms of any description.

https://i.imgur.com/uRqjcw1h.jpg
View Quote

And those hand guns can no longer be sold, transferred, or even inherited after death effectively killing handgun ownership.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:39:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RABID] [#20]

What other laws that did affect every other firearm owner in Sask ?    I have only ever mentioned the emotional state of other one time.

Laws are a state of mind. worry about  them or don't give a Donald Duck, the choice is yours.
View Quote

You've mentioned people's emotional states and called them sheep etc multiple times when it wasn't even germane to the subject. --- "What other laws did affect every other owner in Sask?" you ask?--- If you listened to yourself you answered just one of those previously with your own selfish dismissal. The lack of imports/ ability to get things that.. (YOU don't care about) So it's inconsequential and to be ignored by you only to ask the same question looking for a different answer? Like you said, you  "don't care about anybody else" and anyone that points out how your legal opinion of the situation is bullshine gets a name or you consider them "insecure" for understanding the realities of said legal situation and possible further steps/consequences.   Well I'm sure people that are affected and know it find that mentality of yours a big fat comfort.  You just stated, again that things are "Laws are a state of mind"" by insinuating that yourself, and others just ignore the actual law as if it isn't there and doesn't need to be changed. That's not too bright either. Ignoring it won't fight it

You also said  " That would make sense if they at least attempted to stop imports, but the imports continue unabated....   That tells me that the whole thing is BS, and they want us to have more guns not less."

You've admitted to things that are no longer imported , and only don't care because you don't personally want them.  So which is it? Imports are "unabated" and the government "wants you to have more guns"... or is it that businesses have gone under, things are banned and unavailable and imports have been the opposite of "unabated" (reality)?

You seem to care only about yourself and what you want to believe, and you ignore any fact to the contrary, and it shows. You're very good at it.  Ignoring the problem will not make it go away or oppose it, but that's your whole schtick. Ignorance and only caring what affects you personally, while you have the luxury of a sense of security that none of it applies to you. It doesn't, right up until it does one day.

You've contradicted yourself on this subject several times and lack the ability to even realize it. It's all there to read. You are beyond foolish.

Once you get past your early 20s you may learn that, likely the hard way.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:39:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By kar98k:
next you get pulled for 26 in a 25 the local, county, or state cops will gladly do it

or are you a member of the club?
View Quote

How can your guns be confiscated for that ?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:42:13 PM EDT
[#22]

You've mentioned people's emotional states and called them sheep etc multiple times when it wasn't even germane to the subject. --- "What other laws did affect every other owner in Sask?" you ask?--- If you listened to yourself you answered just one of those previously with your own selfish dismissal. The lack of imports/ ability to get things that.. (YOU don't care about) So it's inconsequential and to be ignored by you only to ask the same question looking for a different answer? Like you said, you  "don't care about anybody else" and anyone that points out how your legal opinion of the situation is bullshine gets a name or you consider them "insecure" for understanding the realities of said legal situation and possible further steps/consequences.   Well I'm sure people that are affected and know it find that mentality of yours a big fat comfort.  You just stated, again that things are "Laws are a state of mind"" by insinuating that yourself, and others just ignore the actual law as if it isn't there and doesn't need to be changed. That's not too bright either. Ignoring it won't fight it.   You seem to care only about yourself and what you want to believe, and you ignore any fact to the contrary, and it shows. You're very good at it.  Ignoring the problem will not make it go away or oppose it, but that's your whole schtick. Ignorance and only caring what affects you personally, while you have the luxury of a sense of security that none of it applies to you. It doesn't, right up until it does one day. Once you get past your early 20s you may learn that, likely the hard way.
View Quote

How old do you think I am ?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:45:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By MartinSsempa:

And those hand guns can no longer be sold, transferred, or even inherited after death effectively killing handgun ownership.
View Quote

Pretty much.

Hell, even IPSC match directors 'round here are holding their noses and starting the shift towards PCC matches and even "mini rifle" matches.
The writing is on the wall... Handguns are going to disappear through attrition.

...and if you think the federal conservatives and their messiah Pierre Poilievre is going to wholesale reverse anything the Liberals have done, well.... Prepare to be disappoint.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:48:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RABID] [#24]

How old do you think I am ?
View Quote

Of the entire issue age is what you clutch on?

Wouldn't that question already be answered since I  clearly stated my guess was "early 20s"?

But seriously, from all you've said and wrote it's one of two things, either not old enough or too old to be as foolish as you show yourself.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:52:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BangStick1] [#25]
Talk to this guy... Bryan Malinowski.... about liberals intentions on gun bans.

They come at night, mostly.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:58:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Girlieman:

Pretty much.

Hell, even IPSC match directors 'round here are holding their noses and starting the shift towards PCC matches and even "mini rifle" matches.
The writing is on the wall... Handguns are going to disappear through attrition.

...and if you think the federal conservatives and their messiah Pierre Poilievre is going to wholesale reverse anything the Liberals have done, well.... Prepare to be disappoint.
View Quote

But Girlieman... apparently "imports are unabated, and nothing has changed. Nothing has changed in Sask., they're still importing the 1500 makes of firearms banned by the 2020 OIC. Nobody is affected. The government actually wants you to have more guns. Sask people can transfer their banned restricted rifles and handguns back and forth. You can legally buy and then take your AR to the range and not be in breach of serious federal crime. The federal bans and freeze had no affect on Sask.  Nothing has changed but Poilievre will change it back because nothing has changed... If you realize and point out the change, you're an insecure sheeple."      

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 7:25:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pureblood] [#27]

But Girlieman... apparently "imports are unabated, and nothing has changed. Nothing has changed in Sask., they're still importing the 1500 makes of firearms banned by the 2020 OIC. Nobody is affected. The government actually wants you to have more guns. Sask people can transfer their banned restricted rifles and handguns back and forth. You can legally buy and then take your AR to the range and not be in breach of serious federal crime. The federal bans and freeze had no affect on Sask.  Nothing has changed but Poilievre will change it back because nothing has changed... If you realize and point out the change, you're an insecure sheeple."      

View Quote

Whatever Poilievre does or not will make not  a lot of difference to firearm owners in Sask. That said it was the conservatives who did away with the long gun registry, so I can see no reason why they will not reverse all the latest liberal BS either

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 8:00:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By MartinSsempa:

View Quote

How will that work in Sask ?

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 8:21:01 PM EDT
[#29]

Whatever Poilievre does or not will make not  a lot of difference to firearm owners in Sask. That said it was the conservatives who did away with the long gun registry, so I can see no reason why they will not reverse all the latest liberal BS either

https://i.imgur.com/uc99uCvh.jpg
View Quote

OK, so nothing has changed, but Poilievre will change it back. But when he does it won't make a lot of difference in Sask.    I think you've pointed out how you have no clue and can't admit when facts are mentioned on how much has changed. When you do, you make excuses how it doesn't matter to YOU.  You have more than several occasions now in your ignorance, also stated that none of it matters if you just ignore it, against the current law. I don't agree with the law at all. However, ignorance is not a defense from the current situation, especially when you show you're not so "ignorant" and just ignoring it and doing as you please, and also actively stating that others should do so, all while online.  It seems you just wanted to brag to Americans who may not know Canadian firearms laws and the state they're in, about what you can and can't own, and what you have better than them. Most of that is not true, and people know the difference. Perhaps you should go over to CGN and try the same thing. You'd get torn to chunks by people that know better than you, and are more committed to changing this than those that ignore and deflect and deny, and only care about themselves (you) Also, fed authorities watch those sites. They just love somebody that's proving they are or intend to break the law by ignorance or willful action. And, Sasks pushback against the feds aside, you ARE under federal law, and subject to it, no matter what the Sask or  other prov. govts say about it. Nobody in Sask is going to come to your aid if you get pinched red handed by an RC for having something out they say your shouldn't have. The rcmp has a whole section lurking looking for  clueless dolts and braggarts just like you, that they'd love to make example of. Like stating online when an American asks about magazine capacity, that you use 30 round mags on your property.  No amount of bragging  you say or pics you send of what you supposedly own changes any of that and the fact you are definitely not overburdened by an abundance of sense or brains.   The firearm community and the political and legal fight against these laws are better off without fools of your type, no matter their age.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 8:22:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RABID] [#30]

How will that work in Sask ?

https://i.imgur.com/F14tuCDh.jpg
View Quote

I didn't realize the handgun freeze on transfers does not apply to Sask. Neither does Sask, or the rcmp firearms program federally.  So you can just sell that single six to a friend legally in Sask still now? Can you order a new one, can you buy a handgun anywhere? Can you import one? You know the answer to that. Or maybe you are incapable.  But hey, it doesn't apply to you, nothing's changed.  

Now you're claiming you can do as you want with any handgun and that the laws don't apply to (you), while posting more pics of your supposed possession,

Read the above post. You're proven beyond clueless, well before this point.  Try your ignorant BS on CGN, or have you already? Again, age aside, you're an imbecile.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 8:33:29 PM EDT
[#31]

The liberals supposedly tried to use Prince Edward Island ( PEI) Canadas smallest province as a test to see what would happen . The RCMP could not participate as they did not have the manpower, so they asked private security firms to do the job instead, but they were already overworked and could simply not help.      That was the end of the attempt and nothing has happened since.

https://thegunblog.ca/2023/01/09/liberalsrcmp-hoped-to-test-their-mass-gun-confiscations-on-p-e-i-in-december-briefing-says/

Ottawa considered P.E.I. as pilot location for gun buy-back launch before reversing course
Stu Neatby · Journalist | Posted: Jan. 12, 2023, 6:42 a.m. | Updated: Jan. 12, 2023, 6:42 a.m. | 8 Min Read

https://thegunblog.ca/2023/01/09/liberalsrcmp-hoped-to-test-their-mass-gun-confiscations-on-p-e-i-in-december-briefing-says/
iberals+RCMP Hoped to Test Their Mass Gun Confiscations on P.E.I. in December, Briefing Says
09 January 2023
Reading Time: 5 minutes
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s governing Liberals and the RCMP hoped to use gun owners in Prince Edward Island as guinea pigs to test their confiscation tactics before going national, accordharing buttontwitter sharing buttonlinkedin sharing buttonemail sharing buttoncopy sharing buttonsharethis sharing button
A public works document, posted publicly online in December, states a pilot program of the federal government's gun buy-back program will begin in P.E.I. this year. Public Safety Canada has denied P.E.I. will serve as a "pilot" for the program. - Unsplash
A public works document posted publicly online in December states a pilot program of the federal government's gun buy-back program will begin in P.E.I.

It ain't never gona happen
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KitBuilder:
They get confiscated one at a time in the US if they're contraband (too short, shoot too fast, etc.) but I doubt there will ever be a huge mass confiscation because people would resist (I hope) and there aren't enough enforcement personnel to affect it simultaneously.

Their main plan of attack has been cutting off supply of certain imports and/or categories.

The liberals supposedly tried to use Prince Edward Island ( PEI) Canadas smallest province as a test to see what would happen . The RCMP could not participate as they did not have the manpower, so they asked private security firms to do the job instead, but they were already overworked and could simply not help.      That was the end of the attempt and nothing has happened since.

Ottawa considered P.E.I. as pilot location for gun buy-back launch before reversing course
Stu Neatby · Journalist | Posted: Jan. 12, 2023, 6:42 a.m. | Updated: Jan. 12, 2023, 6:42 a.m. | 8 Min Read

iberals+RCMP Hoped to Test Their Mass Gun Confiscations on P.E.I. in December, Briefing Says
09 January 2023
Reading Time: 5 minutes
TheGunBlog.ca — Canada’s governing Liberals and the RCMP hoped to use gun owners in Prince Edward Island as guinea pigs to test their confiscation tactics before going national, accordharing buttontwitter sharing buttonlinkedin sharing buttonemail sharing buttoncopy sharing buttonsharethis sharing button
A public works document, posted publicly online in December, states a pilot program of the federal government's gun buy-back program will begin in P.E.I. this year. Public Safety Canada has denied P.E.I. will serve as a "pilot" for the program. - Unsplash
A public works document posted publicly online in December states a pilot program of the federal government's gun buy-back program will begin in P.E.I.

It ain't never gona happen

It may happen down the line. They pushed two gun bans in a few years. They will hold off for another election year or tragedy to push through more laws. And put more types on the prohibited list.

Last I checked you still cannot buy new ARs, pistols or other types of recently banned weapons in Canada. If you don't own one already you're out of luck.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:00:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RABID] [#32]
Originally Posted By Flogger23m:

It may happen down the line. They pushed two gun bans in a few years. They will hold off for another election year or tragedy to push through more laws. And put more types on the prohibited list.

Last I checked you still cannot buy new ARs, pistols or other types of recently banned weapons in Canada. If you don't own one already you're out of luck.
View Quote

Exactly true and more Flogger. But if you listen to pUrEbLuD nothing has changed, and Sask and  its firearms owners are exempt from all the new federal laws no matter what.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:03:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By kychas:
“The ultimate goal has always been complete and utter control........politicians don't want to serve you, they want you to serve them as do the elites in this world.

Mankind comes to points in his life where he has to make decisions that affect his life......
..there is one great decision I hope all make.........and another not to live under the boot heel of others”

They want more power
Guns give us citizens the ability to say NO
They hate that
And they have plans that are just waiting for us to not be able to say NO anymore
View Quote

Dont give up the means to say no
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:06:59 PM EDT
[#34]

A military sks does not take a 30 round magazine.  I can not go into a store and buy an AR 15 today, but I can go into a store and buy a type 81...

https://i.imgur.com/jXjmw49h.jpg

Can you go into a store and buy a type 81 ?

Do you own a type 81?    I own several AR's

I'm so jealous of your freedom, I wish we were as free as you in Saskatchewan
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kingdead:
Does that have a detachable 30 round magazine? Can you go to a gun store and buy an AR15 today?

A military sks does not take a 30 round magazine.  I can not go into a store and buy an AR 15 today, but I can go into a store and buy a type 81...

https://i.imgur.com/jXjmw49h.jpg

Can you go into a store and buy a type 81 ?

Do you own a type 81?    I own several AR's

I'm so jealous of your freedom, I wish we were as free as you in Saskatchewan

You have a handful of modern options. I probably have more fingers than choices you can readily purchase. You can't get:

AR-15s
AKs
FALs
SIG-550s
VZ-58s
HK MP5/G3/PTR
MCX
CZ Scorpion
AUG
XCR
M-14s
Any type of pistol

You own a handful a weapon types already, good for you. For everyone else who wants to buy any of the above they are out of luck. In a best case scenario the "handgun freeze" gets opened up and then closed down again, in your own words. Everything is not "as usual". Most of your best options are now illegal to purchase, and you're limited on where you can shoot them. Things are objectively worse in Canada now.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:12:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Flogger23m] [#35]
I can get magazines of several sizes to fit the Type 81, it takes detachable magazines.  

I can not buy an AR 15 at the moment and I could not care less about it, I have enough AR15's already.   I also have several AR 180 variations  and other scary black riles.      As far as other Canadians are concerned, if they don't have an AR that's their choice. There are other options available here that are far preferable to an AR 15 .   The  15 year old kids here have it made.

A Canadian AR... Kodiak 181

https://i.imgur.com/Qshl7l3h.jpg

It's accurate too.

View All Quotes
I can get magazines of several sizes to fit the Type 81, it takes detachable magazines.  

I can not buy an AR 15 at the moment and I could not care less about it, I have enough AR15's already.   I also have several AR 180 variations  and other scary black riles.      As far as other Canadians are concerned, if they don't have an AR that's their choice. There are other options available here that are far preferable to an AR 15 .   The  15 year old kids here have it made.

A Canadian AR... Kodiak 181

https://i.imgur.com/Qshl7l3h.jpg

It's accurate too.

But you'll be limited to 5 rounds, maybe 10 if you're lucky. Good luck getting larger capacities. Part in bold is one of the dumbest things I've read in a long time. You literally don't care about gun bans, as long as you already have something. And it isn't their choice. They're banned, someone can't go out and buy one right now even if they wanted to. Yeah there are some less satisfactory options available but being banned from choosing more popular models for any reason is not a good thing. The few models you currently are allowed to purchase will gradually be moved to Prohibited.

Exactly true and more Flogger. But if you listen to pUrEbLuD nothing has changed, and Sask and  its firearms owners are exempt from all the new federal laws no matter what.

In summary I think they just care about whether they are personally impacted. As long as something is available, that is a good alternative. Much like how in California they have gone on record stating that handguns are not banned if there is a single used firearm up for sale in the entire state. In his mind, everything is the same, because he has some handguns he wants already. But people who were not old enough to purchase them previously or now want to get them cannot; but that is the "same as usual". Nothing changed, except that they can't walk into a gun store and freely purchase what they want or need anymore.  

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:30:39 PM EDT
[#36]

But you'll be limited to 5 rounds, maybe 10 if you're lucky. Good luck getting larger capacities. Part in bold is one of the dumbest things I've read in a long time. You literally don't care about gun bans, as long as you already have something. And it isn't their choice. They're banned, someone can't go out and buy one right now even if they wanted to. Yeah there are some less satisfactory options available but being banned from choosing more popular models for any reason is not a good thing. The few models you currently are allowed to purchase will gradually be moved to Prohibited.

https://media.tenor.com/KUY-ngxS_qIAAAAe/stupid-burns.png
View Quote

He's an example of what's wrong with too many Canadian "pro gun" firearms owners. Ignorant and their own worst  enemies, worse than that.. down on anyone that has more of a clue than them, trying to fight for and preserve what they have. I don't regret using the words imbecile or ignorant in regards to him, there were no better words to describe.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:31:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By KitBuilder:
They get confiscated one at a time in the US if they're contraband (too short, shoot too fast, etc.) but I doubt there will ever be a huge mass confiscation because people would resist (I hope) and there aren't enough enforcement personnel to affect it simultaneously.

Their main plan of attack has been cutting off supply of certain imports and/or categories.
View Quote

Also taxes, and now coercing the banking industry and credit card issuers to monitor or even refuse to do business with gun business.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:33:21 PM EDT
[#38]

He's an example of what's wrong with too many Canadian "pro gun" firearms owners. Ignorant and their own worst  enemies, worse than that.. down on anyone that has more of a clue than them, trying to fight for and preserve what they have. I don't regret using the words imbecile or ignorant in regards to him, there were no better words to describe.
View All Quotes

A number of them in CA, NY, and probably even places like TX too. I recall reading someone not caring about having to use bullet buttons and being limited to 10 rounds. And did not care about other handgun models because they could get a Gen 3 Glock 19. And they wouldn't care if they were banned, as long as they kept theirs.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:24:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pureblood] [#39]

View Quote

Yes they are limited to 5 rounds and my truck it limited to the speed limit, if I drive it any faster the engine will explode.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:34:44 PM EDT
[#40]
What is The Matrix? | The Matrix [Open Matte]
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:42:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RABID] [#41]

Yes they are limited to 5 rounds and my truck it limited to the speed limit, if I drive it any faster the engine will explode.
View Quote

There you go again, trying to call down someone that's making sense and speaking facts, by insinuating you don't follow the rules in your silly little analogy, and they're stupid for even mentioning those laws exist.

Yet another time when someone brings up a fact you want to ignore you respond to make less than thinly veiled statements that you actively ignore the law and let her rip with prohibited devices on your personal property, and you're doing it repeatedly and online publicly.  Like I said, the firearm community is better off without people like you... Ignorant braggarts that don't know enough to keep things to themselves instead of trying to impress like a brainless teenager starved for attention.

Again, try your inane dribble on CGN, instead of somewhere you think you can pull wool over the eyes.  You won't last long, but maybe you've tried that already and that's why you're here?

You're not very bright, but anyone that reads anything you say knew that full well long ago.  

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:26:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Pureblood] [#42]

You have a handful of modern options. I probably have more fingers than choices you can readily purchase. You can't get:

AR-15s
AKs
FALs
SIG-550s
VZ-58s
HK MP5/G3/PTR
MCX
CZ Scorpion
AUG
XCR
M-14s
Any type of pistol

You own a handful a weapon types already, good for you. For everyone else who wants to buy any of the above they are out of luck. In a best case scenario the "handgun freeze" gets opened up and then closed down again, in your own words. Everything is not "as usual". Most of your best options are now illegal to purchase, and you're limited on where you can shoot them. Things are objectively worse in Canada now.
View Quote

I already have several firearms on your list and I don't need any more.

These things are widely available up here. Life is good.

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:33:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Pureblood] [#43]
There you go again, trying to call down someone that's making sense and speaking facts, by insinuating you don't follow the rules in your silly little analogy, and they're stupid for even mentioning those laws exist.
View All Quotes

Yes they are indeed stupid.

[b]Originally Posted By RABID:[/bYet another time when someone brings up a fact you want to ignore you respond to make less than thinly veiled statements that you actively ignore the law and let her rip with prohibited devices on your personal property, and you're doing it repeatedly and online publicly.  Like I said, the firearm community is better off without people like you... Ignorant braggarts that don't know enough to keep things to themselves instead of trying to impress like a brainless teenager starved for attention.

Again, try your inane dribble on CGN, instead of somewhere you think you can pull wool over the eyes.  You won't last long, but maybe you've tried that already and that's why you're here?

You're not very bright, but anyone that reads anything you say knew that full well long ago.  

You need to see a trick cyclist, you have serious problems.

PS, If you really don't like what I have to say then why do you even visit this thread  ?  The obvious reason is that you secretly admire me.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:59:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RABID] [#44]

Yes they are indeed stupid.

You need to see a trick cyclist, you have serious problems.

PS, If you really don't like what I have to say then why do you even visit this thread  ?  The obvious reason is that you secretly admire me.
View Quote

I don't think I or others like me are the ones that need the help. Perhaps you have a comprehension issue, or are starved for any attention, even if negative. I wonder what the mindset of someone like you is, because farther than difficulty in reading comprehension, you also seem to have a learning problem that's better than I could imagine....

Do you recall when stated that you would get torn up on Canadiangunnutz for your schtick, and I wondered if you'd already been there and been banned?

Nice pic of the sten with the fwd grip in 7.62X25.   That's a photo that was on reddit a decade ago. Others you have used on multiple sites  with the same backgrounds/deck are not yours, but the interesting thing is...
many of the photos  you're using to BS here are other places...

Your other idiocy aside regarding laws and bans, it seems when it comes to posting pictures you're an interesting fellow.

You have shown off and bragged some lovely photos Codger, er, is it Pureblood, or is it "Cupid Stunt"?  That's the most correct name you've given yourself right there.  You're Codger on gunandgame, showing off  that ruger, just like you're begging to be cool like the other kids. Oh and you're banned from there

Banned from snipershide for being exactly a Cupid Stunt.  The rich guy falconer from England with all the expensive falcons from Dubai, etc, which you artificially inseminate and that also are sexually imprinted on you ...

Banned on mdshooters for being exactly what you are here, and also claiming you can sell anything to an American (why is it you frequent all the US sites there Sask, or sorry, is it England you're from?)

Banned from Firearmstalk... same thing

Banned from gunandgame... as "Codger" for the same thing.

Banned from Rugerforums...... same thing and are you starting to see a pattern develop you Cupid Stunt?

You probably can't figure out why you keep getting the same results with your schtick that you have, multiple times.
Nobody admires you, and you have a hard case of Dunning Kruger.

It's actually kind of pathetic. Best of luck to you, you magnificent Cupid Stunt, the king of the soup sandwiches.

@Flogger23m
@Girlieman
@NavyDoc1

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:04:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pureblood] [#45]

I don't think I or others like me are the ones that need the help. Perhaps you have a comprehension issue, or are starved for any attention, even if negative. I wonder what the mindset of someone like you is, because farther than difficulty in reading comprehension, you also seem to have a learning problem that's better than I could imagine....

Do you recall when stated that you would get torn up on Canadiangunnutz for your schtick, and I wondered if you'd already been there and been banned?

Nice pic of the sten with the fwd grip in 7.62X25.   That's a photo that was on reddit a decade ago. Others you have used on multiple sites  with the same backgrounds/deck are not yours, but the interesting thing is...
many of the photos  you're using to BS here are other places...

Your other idiocy aside regarding laws and bans, it seems when it comes to posting pictures you're an interesting fellow.

You have shown off and bragged some lovely photos Codger, er, is it Pureblood, or is it "Cupid Stunt"?  That's the most correct name you've given yourself right there.  You're Codger on gunandgame, showing off  that ruger, just like you're begging to be cool like the other kids. Oh and you're banned from there

Banned from snipershide for being exactly a Cupid Stunt.  The rich guy falconer from England with all the expensive falcons from Dubai, etc, which you artificially inseminate and that also are sexually imprinted on you ...

Banned on mdshooters for being exactly what you are here, and also claiming you can sell anything to an American (why is it you frequent all the US sites there Sask, or sorry, is it England you're from?)

Banned from Firearmstalk... same thing

Banned from gunandgame... as "Codger" for the same thing.

Banned from Rugerforums...... same thing and are you starting to see a pattern develop you Cupid Stunt?

You probably can't figure out why you keep getting the same results with your schtick that you have, multiple times.
Nobody admires you, and you have a hard case of Dunning Kruger.

It's actually kind of pathetic. Best of luck to you, you magnificent Cupid Stunt, the king of the soup sandwiches.

@Flogger23m
@Girlieman
@NavyDoc1

View Quote

!00% proof that you are infatuated with me ^^^^^^

It's wonderful to have such a dedicated admirer.

Here's another picture or 2  for you lol

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:12:21 PM EDT
[#46]
This thread is dogshit..

I cant shoot any of my stuff anymore as its banned from taking it to the range. I can still shoot my pistols for now.

Anybody posting that its business as usual in Canada is either a communist subversive and or an employee of the Liberal-NDP Federal government. It is far from business as usual. That black faced rapist has destroyed the firearms community here, whether or not he decides to take them at this point is largely irrelevant as the trade in the firearms of certain types is done and over with.

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:14:43 PM EDT
[#47]
It's all b.s. created to get you to buy dumb shit you don't need instead of saving for retirement.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:17:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Grug:
This thread is dogshit..

I cant shoot any of my stuff anymore as its banned from taking it to the range. I can still shoot my pistols for now.

Anybody posting that its business as usual in Canada is either a communist subversive and or an employee of the Liberal-NDP Federal government. It is far from business as usual. That black faced rapist has destroyed the firearms community here, whether or not he decides to take them at this point is largely irrelevant as the trade in the firearms of certain types is done and over with.

View Quote

Everything is perfect in Saskatchewan
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:20:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By megalon:
It's all b.s. created to get you to buy dumb shit you don't need instead of saving for retirement.
View Quote

What do you suggest in saving for retirement with ?
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:41:51 PM EDT
[#50]

!00% proof that you are infatuated with me ^^^^^^

It's wonderful to have such a dedicated admirer.

Here's another picture or 2  for you lol

https://i.imgur.com/8Y3UE0zh.png

https://i.imgur.com/KKy4bVXh.jpg
View Quote

Ah yes I forgot. You posted other pics that were on reddit over a decade ago and one of them was on marlinowners.

Banned from MarlinOwners too, Cupid. Cupid Stunt.

So you're an OLD poser and braggart. I'm afraid at your age the level of derp you show to all is permanent.

There's nothing to admire nor any words you can understand that describe you accurately.

Still oblivious to why you always get banned? It's not because anyone admires you. In that many times and that many places, the only variable unhanged is you.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top