Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:48:24 PM EDT
[#1]
“The ultimate goal has always been complete and utter control........politicians don't want to serve you, they want you to serve them as do the elites in this world.

Mankind comes to points in his life where he has to make decisions that affect his life......
..there is one great decision I hope all make.........and another not to live under the boot heel of others”

They want more power
Guns give us citizens the ability to say NO
They hate that
And they have plans that are just waiting for us to not be able to say NO anymore
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:53:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Pureblood:

Nothing has happened in Canada, it's all fluff and no substance, not a single gun has been confiscated.     If they were to try anything here in Sask they would have a fight on their hands and they know it, we are many, and they are willingly letting us stock up with many guns as we want.       I'm not bothered in the slightest

Now I'm off to sight in my new rifle that arrived at the post office the day before yesterday.  We have no middle men here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GNJ:
If Canada is about to turn it all around, that would be awesome.

What I see here in the U.S. is what's already been mentioned; incrementalism. Just the high capacity clips. Just the smoke hiders and things that go up. Just can't carry guns around schools or churches. Then you need a permit for your assault uzi. Then pricey liability  insurance for those guns.

Then one day you get a notice in the mail to turn in what they want or they'll levy fines against you and garnish your paycheck.

It's just a stupid gun! Just get rid of it! Is it really worth it?

Nothing has happened in Canada, it's all fluff and no substance, not a single gun has been confiscated.     If they were to try anything here in Sask they would have a fight on their hands and they know it, we are many, and they are willingly letting us stock up with many guns as we want.       I'm not bothered in the slightest

Now I'm off to sight in my new rifle that arrived at the post office the day before yesterday.  We have no middle men here.

Talk about denial. You haven’t been able to shoot restricted MSRs (like AR-15s) on private property in decades. And now they have been moved into prohibited class so now you can’t shoot them at all (unless you have an approved prohibited class range on your property which almost no one does). Plus, more non-restricted MSRs have been recently moved into the prohibited class like Robinson Armament XCRs. And all handgun sales are banned.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:07:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:42:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Dogsoldier03:

They are playing the long game.  Take illinois for example: you used to be able to buy an AR, now you cannot.  They are going after parts and ammo as well.

So now you are limited to what you can buy and use.  The intended consequence is you will shoot a lot less,  especially since they have restricted most ranges anyways,  so add that to the checkbox too.

Now think of how our children will shoot less,  if at all,  and the idea of enjoying a firearm, and also owning one for protection, or resist tyranny, all becomes an even more distant thought.

Unless you take your kids shooting,  the idea, the history,  the meaning,  the emotional and sentimental attachment to going out with family to a range is lost. They will have no reason or feeling of wanting to hold on to that rifle.

One generation later and this is just grandpas old gun that the government wants, that no one shoots anyways,  so yea let's just turn it in,  cause ownership will be too cumbersome. And that is when they will politely demand everyone turn them in. You will get even more compliance cause the whole idea of owning a gun will be foreign, so less resistance to turning in.  Slow and incremental my friend.

They are dictating what you can buy, how you store it, taxing it, adding new fees, defying Supreme Court rulings, and everything else in between, and you think nothing is happening just cause they haven't knocked at your home??

They are coming... they just aren't knocking on YOUR door just yet.  But by way of red flag laws, FOID revocations, and criminalizing victims in self defense cases and seizing their firearms, etc... they are already going to people's doors.

Just not the way you imagined it.
View Quote

another post y'all need to read again and again.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:24:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

Talk about denial. You haven’t been able to shoot restricted MSRs (like AR-15s) on private property in decades. And now they have been moved into prohibited class so now you can’t shoot them at all (unless you have an approved prohibited class range on your property which almost no one does).
View Quote

Are you sure 100% about that ?

I  just got in from sighting in my new SKS  but it could have been any other rifle

I'm living in living in reality
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:26:29 PM EDT
[#6]

I  just got in from sighting in my new SKS  but it could have been any other rifle https://i.imgur.com/VSph12nh.jpg

View Quote
Does that have a detachable 30 round magazine? Can you go to a gun store and buy an AR15 today?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:26:37 PM EDT
[#7]

I may not be forgiven for saying I am glad that woman is gone.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:29:16 PM EDT
[#8]
its happened in small amounts here, or declared no carry during emergencies in  some states.

we have some guns and ammo on import bans.  Chinese and Russian among others.  All of our original shit that comes back to the US has to be demilled, along with any other imports that were original military guns besides a handful of bolt actions and semi guns.  

Im told they did SKS confiscation in cali, but Im not sure the details on that, or if they just notified the ones that had them to turn them in or get rid of it.

Katrina they took thousands of guns,  some directly from the  people, some with the army going house to house.  the bulk of those guns were stolen or cherry picked , with the rest being left out in storage yards and then melted down into manhole covers.   less than 10% were returned to their owners.  

they confiscate thousands every year of people who make a mistake of flying into new york, Even if its and exchange flight. then you get arrested as well.

They went to confiscate them at Waco and ended up killing all the people instead.   Most of the charges they had were made up to cover their ass.   According to a former government lawyer,  there was only one full auto in the compound , that was legally owned.   The snipers killed him during the raid I think.  

So now they have been for years trying to turn the public and our children against us with brainwashing.   You should recognize that in Canada.  some of it works for them, some of it does not.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:29:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pureblood] [#9]
Originally Posted By rhill:
So...

Is that "handgun freeze" still on?

Or no?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/national-handgun-sales-freeze-1.6624653
View Quote

I expect it to be on until the election. when it will be reversed until a couple more elections and on and on and on.  In the meantime I have all my handguns and everything else and that will be the case until the day I die.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:33:00 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

Cant tell if serious or meming. No way you actully think like this lol.

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:33:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:33:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By mac130:

I don’t remember a ban. Just certain “evil” features, but you could still buy an AR.
View Quote

at super increased prices,  you could not get mags if they were not preban without paying a arm and a leg. or buying a firearm, and even then dealers would only give you one mag and resell the others.  so you had to get coupons from the manufacturer to allow a couple to be bought.

or you could only buy reduced capacity mags.

a single glock mag ran from $90-$150
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:37:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pureblood] [#13]
Originally Posted By Kingdead:
Does that have a detachable 30 round magazine? Can you go to a gun store and buy an AR15 today?
View Quote

A military sks does not take a 30 round magazine.  I can not go into a store and buy an AR 15 today, but I can go into a store and buy a type 81...

Can you go into a store and buy a type 81 ?

Do you own a type 81?    I own several AR's

I'm so jealous of your freedom, I wish we were as free as you in Saskatchewan
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:39:37 PM EDT
[#14]
You do have to be careful if you collect and sell firearms as a hobby,  the ATFE just might raid your home at 0601 hundred and kill you.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:40:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By somedude:
its happened in small amounts here, or declared no carry during emergencies in  some states.

we have some guns and ammo on import bans.  Chinese and Russian among others.  All of our original shit that comes back to the US has to be demilled, along with any other imports that were original military guns besides a handful of bolt actions and semi guns.  

Im told they did SKS confiscation in cali, but Im not sure the details on that, or if they just notified the ones that had them to turn them in or get rid of it.

Katrina they took thousands of guns,  some directly from the  people, some with the army going house to house.  the bulk of those guns were stolen or cherry picked , with the rest being left out in storage yards and then melted down into manhole covers.   less than 10% were returned to their owners.  

they confiscate thousands every year of people who make a mistake of flying into new york, Even if its and exchange flight. then you get arrested as well.

They went to confiscate them at Waco and ended up killing all the people instead.   Most of the charges they had were made up to cover their ass.   According to a former government lawyer,  there was only one full auto in the compound , that was legally owned.   The snipers killed him during the raid I think.  

So now they have been for years trying to turn the public and our children against us with brainwashing.   You should recognize that in Canada.  some of it works for them, some of it does not.
View Quote

I live in Saskatchewan.     Saskatchewan is a long way from Ottawa.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:43:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By jaime1982:

Cant tell if serious or meming. No way you actully think like this lol.

View Quote

I actually do think like that. I live in reality.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:46:00 PM EDT
[#17]
now in California, they have a approved handgun list, rifles might work the same way.

The maker has to submit their firearm for approval.   So if they change the color of paint, one spring, spring finish,  one screw. anything.    it has to be resubmitted or it cannot be sold in the state.

I think they even required microstamping by a future date, a technology that does not exist really as they want every component and the bullets to get stamped  so they can trace them.  

So as guns cannot pass their list, the state has less and less that can be sold.     Almost every new ban they are trying has grandfathering taken out,  some you cannot even pass down through the family without a background check. or at all depending on which one.

even .22lr is on most of the lists.  detachable mag? banned,  more than 10 rounds? banned so that 15 round tube fed .22lr is bye bye.

they want to ban .50bmg, they were after 12 gauge a few years back, and we stopped that one.

ak-74   ammo through the roof, due to bans.   even the ones made here are pricey.  

bb guns illegal in NJ , you can only have HP at home.  

some states if you do not have a permit, you cannot have ammo, even spent casings at home.  some have been arressted for it.

they are like the terminator, they will never stop trying to take. never ever.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:54:19 PM EDT
[#18]

I live in Saskatchewan.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hugh1:

The word "never" is a bad word to use just like "can't", someone always comes along and proves you wrong. As for who will do the confiscating, your next door neighbor will be there to help them get it done.

I live in Saskatchewan.

Okay the guy from the next farm over. Does not really matter. The left knows that if they make things bad enough for the people some will decide rat on their neighbors for what ever government has to offer and they will give you up in a heart beat. I would bet that the Mounties are just like our cops here, they love their dental plans.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:55:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BerettaGuy] [#19]

I  just got in from sighting in my new SKS  but it could have been any other rifle https://i.imgur.com/VSph12nh.jpg

View All Quotes

Talk about denial. You haven’t been able to shoot restricted MSRs (like AR-15s) on private property in decades. And now they have been moved into prohibited class so now you can’t shoot them at all (unless you have an approved prohibited class range on your property which almost no one does).

SKSs are still considered to be non-restricted along with Tavors and some other MSRs but as you know (unless you are a new gun owner and don’t know the laws) many models were moved  a couple of years ago from non-restricted to restricted and AR-15s are now on the prohibited list so they must sit at home until confiscated or rendered deactivated.

Show us you shooting your AR-15 with a copy of today’s newspaper next to it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 2:59:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By somedude:
now in California, they have a approved handgun list, rifles might work the same way.

The maker has to submit their firearm for approval.   So if they change the color of paint, one spring, spring finish,  one screw. anything.    it has to be resubmitted or it cannot be sold in the state.

I think they even required microstamping by a future date, a technology that does not exist really as they want every component and the bullets to get stamped  so they can trace them.  

So as guns cannot pass their list, the state has less and less that can be sold.     Almost every new ban they are trying has grandfathering taken out,  some you cannot even pass down through the family without a background check. or at all depending on which one.

even .22lr is on most of the lists.  detachable mag? banned,  more than 10 rounds? banned so that 15 round tube fed .22lr is bye bye.

they want to ban .50bmg, they were after 12 gauge a few years back, and we stopped that one.

ak-74   ammo through the roof, due to bans.   even the ones made here are pricey.  

bb guns illegal in NJ , you can only have HP at home.  

some states if you do not have a permit, you cannot have ammo, even spent casings at home.  some have been arressted for it.

they are like the terminator, they will never stop trying to take. never ever.
View Quote

That sounds like Quebec, I would not live there either.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:00:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Don't fall for this your self. Don't get complacent.  THEY WILL NOT STOP UNTIL YOU FORCIBLY STOP THEM.

And that is why they want your guns no matter what bullshit they are trying to tell you.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:03:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kingdead] [#22]

A military sks does not take a 30 round magazine.  I can not go into a store and buy an AR 15 today, but I can go into a store and buy a type 81...

https://i.imgur.com/jXjmw49h.jpg

Can you go into a store and buy a type 81 ?

Do you own a type 81?    I own several AR's

I'm so jealous of your freedom, I wish we were as free as you in Saskatchewan
View Quote
Can you get that type 81 with a 30 round magazine? Interesting you say the gun ban is just a bunch of hot air, but then can't buy an AR15.

Yes America does have import bans from certain countries like China and Russia. It is very stupid.

About the "I own several AR15's", what about your fellow Canadians that don't. Fuck them I guess right? I hate the comments of "Well I already have what I want, I don't care if they ban it in the future". It is such a short sighted stance. What if you were only 15 years old today and didn't have a chance to buy those several AR15's?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:07:18 PM EDT
[#23]
So a newbie with the name "pureblood" comes on supporting ignoring gun laws comes on the site and he's not a plant how?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:11:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By buck19delta:

This.

They have graduated from kissing citizens asses and worrying about reelections, ( which kept them from going nuts ) , now they have graduated from ass kissing voters to stealing elections openly with voter fraud and not even bothering to campaign anymore, and receiving no consequences, so now that they don’t need happy voters anymore to keep them in office, they can go ahead and start implementing whatever the fuck they want.

After consolidation of power / voter fraud it’s a very short step to banning / implementing super draconian gun laws, and wide variety of other abuses. We’re well on the way. When I say this, I don’t mean because very tyrannical/ unconstitutional laws have been passed already, I mean because they have already TRIED , and continue to do so daily, and their general attitudes toward citizens has become royalty towards peasants, so it won’t take much to go from relatively normal as usual to full on fuck you peasants tyranny.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By buck19delta:
Originally Posted By kennyrock12:
It will happen very slowly, then all at once.

This.

They have graduated from kissing citizens asses and worrying about reelections, ( which kept them from going nuts ) , now they have graduated from ass kissing voters to stealing elections openly with voter fraud and not even bothering to campaign anymore, and receiving no consequences, so now that they don’t need happy voters anymore to keep them in office, they can go ahead and start implementing whatever the fuck they want.

After consolidation of power / voter fraud it’s a very short step to banning / implementing super draconian gun laws, and wide variety of other abuses. We’re well on the way. When I say this, I don’t mean because very tyrannical/ unconstitutional laws have been passed already, I mean because they have already TRIED , and continue to do so daily, and their general attitudes toward citizens has become royalty towards peasants, so it won’t take much to go from relatively normal as usual to full on fuck you peasants tyranny.

absolutely this

was watching Jimmy Dore and friends yesterday(they are lefties that call all flavor of shitbirds out), and they were complaining about how politicians(democrats) used to have to work for your vote, but now they expect it and simply call you a scumbag(racist, enemy of democracy, etc) if you don't vote for them and their shitty policies... that's all the work they put in anymore..

these people are not blind, they see everything is broken as well... I'm not sure exactly what kinda regular, knock-around citizen is voting for this with enthusiasm to be honest..
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:12:48 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

you could poke someone's eye out with that thing..
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:12:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By HangfiresGhost:
Distraction from the long game.
View Quote

Often this. Especially when all the networks are talking about one sensational story of the week.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:14:24 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Like we are going to believe that’s Canada.

It’s green and there’s no snow or ice.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:15:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By hugh1:

Okay the guy from the next farm over. Does not really matter. The left knows that if they make things bad enough for the people some will decide rat on their neighbors for what ever government has to offer and they will give you up in a heart beat. I would bet that the Mounties are just like our cops here, they love their dental plans.
View Quote

I can't be ratted on me cause I am not doing anything wrong.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:17:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:
Well you'd be wrong about their intentions.

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:17:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FightingHellfish] [#30]

SKSs are still considered to be non-restricted along with Tavors and some other MSRs but as you know (unless you are a new gun owner and don’t know the laws) many models were moved  a couple of years ago from non-restricted to restricted and AR-15s are now on the prohibited list so they must sit at home until confiscated or rendered deactivated.

View Quote

That’s funny. There are no newspapers in Canada.

Here’s a picture of the Canadian capitol building in Ontario last July:Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:22:44 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Shooting an AR 15 and posting evidence to prove it is something I can hardly wait to do LOL  You must think I sailed up the Swift Current river on a chocolate biscuit.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:26:46 PM EDT
[#32]

Shooting an AR 15 and posting evidence to prove it is something I can hardly wait to do LOL  You must think I sailed up the Swift Current river on a chocolate biscuit.
View Quote
"I've come to the conclusion it's all BS, none of them have any intention to confiscate firearms of any description."

Doesn't sound like BS to me if you can't shoot your AR15 and post pictures of it, it sounds like politicians are a real threat to certain liberties and freedoms to you.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:38:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Can you get that type 81 with a 30 round magazine? Interesting you say the gun ban is just a bunch of hot air, but then can't buy an AR15.  I can gat magazines of several sizes of the Type 81, it takes detachable magazines.

Yes America does have import bans from certain countries like China and Russia. It is very stupid.

About the "I own several AR15's", what about your fellow Canadians that don't. Fuck them I guess right? I hate the comments of "Well I already have what I want, I don't care if they ban it in the future". It is such a short sighted stance. What if you were only 15 years old today and didn't have a chance to buy those several AR15's?
View Quote

I can get magazines of several sizes to fit the Type 81, it takes detachable magazines.  

I can not buy an AR 15 at the moment and I could not care less about it, I have enough AR15's already.   I also have several AR 180 variations  and other scary black riles.      As far as other Canadians are concerned, if they don't have an AR that's their choice. There are other options available here that are far preferable to an AR 15 .   The  15 year old kids here have it made.

A Canadian AR... Kodiak 181

It's accurate too.

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:41:50 PM EDT
[#34]
"I've come to the conclusion it's all BS, none of them have any intention to confiscate firearms of any description."

Doesn't sound like BS to me if you can't shoot your AR15 and post pictures of it, it sounds like politicians are a real threat to certain liberties and freedoms to you.
View Quote

Why on earth would I want to ?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:48:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rhill] [#35]

I expect it to be on until the election. when it will be reversed until a couple more elections and on and on and on.  In the meantime I have all my handguns and everything else and that will be the case until the day I die.
View All Quotes
So...

Is that "handgun freeze" still on?

Or no?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/national-handgun-sales-freeze-1.6624653

But you cannot, right now, go buy any sort of handgun, right?

I mean I can.

But you cannot, correct?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:51:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Somewhat like student loan forgiveness or repatriations, a way to get the low information voter to vote Democrat.
This year it will be all about abortion and the Republican plan for making The Handmaiden's Tale a reality.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:56:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Anybody else feel like this is a stealth ad to get you to google “Spina” optics?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:00:11 PM EDT
[#38]

But you cannot, right now, go buy any sort of handgun, right?

I mean I can.

But you cannot, correct?
View Quote

Wrong I can buy one from my wife.

The liberal government announced a year in advance that they were going to put a freeze on handgun sales, and a very strange and totally unexpected thing happened. Everyone bought all the handguns that they thought they could possible need.  The result is that there are way more handgun owners in Canada now that at any time in history...     Can you not see what's going on ?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:01:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:
Anybody else feel like this is a stealth ad to get you to google “Spina” optics?
View Quote

Good scopes as it happens !
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:01:50 PM EDT
[#40]
NY, NJ, CA,  CO, Hughe’s Amendment, 922r, non-sporting barrel ban.

Shall I keep going, OP?

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:03:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Dogsoldier03:

They are playing the long game.  Take illinois for example: you used to be able to buy an AR, now you cannot.  They are going after parts and ammo as well.

So now you are limited to what you can buy and use.  The intended consequence is you will shoot a lot less,  especially since they have restricted most ranges anyways,  so add that to the checkbox too.

Now think of how our children will shoot less,  if at all,  and the idea of enjoying a firearm, and also owning one for protection, or resist tyranny, all becomes an even more distant thought.

Unless you take your kids shooting,  the idea, the history,  the meaning,  the emotional and sentimental attachment to going out with family to a range is lost. They will have no reason or feeling of wanting to hold on to that rifle.

One generation later and this is just grandpas old gun that the government wants, that no one shoots anyways,  so yea let's just turn it in,  cause ownership will be too cumbersome. And that is when they will politely demand everyone turn them in. You will get even more compliance cause the whole idea of owning a gun will be foreign, so less resistance to turning in.  Slow and incremental my friend.

They are dictating what you can buy, how you store it, taxing it, adding new fees, defying Supreme Court rulings, and everything else in between, and you think nothing is happening just cause they haven't knocked at your home??

They are coming... they just aren't knocking on YOUR door just yet.  But by way of red flag laws, FOID revocations, and criminalizing victims in self defense cases and seizing their firearms, etc... they are already going to people's doors.

Just not the way you imagined it.
View Quote

Well said
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:06:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BerettaGuy] [#42]

I can get magazines of several sizes to fit the Type 81, it takes detachable magazines.  

I can not buy an AR 15 at the moment and I could not care less about it, I have enough AR15's already.   I also have several AR 180 variations  and other scary black riles.      As far as other Canadians are concerned, if they don't have an AR that's their choice. There are other options available here that are far preferable to an AR 15 .   The  15 year old kids here have it made.

https://i.imgur.com/Qshl7l3h.jpg

It's accurate too.

View All Quotes
Can you get that type 81 with a 30 round magazine? Interesting you say the gun ban is just a bunch of hot air, but then can't buy an AR15.  I can gat magazines of several sizes of the Type 81, it takes detachable magazines.

https://i.imgur.com/Qshl7l3h.jpg

It's accurate too.

And all of your “several size” Type 81 magazines must be pinned to 5 rounds. And you cannot buy and shoot an original AR-180  - only the new Canadian versions and the AR-180B.

Take a photo of you shooting one of your many AR-15s (but that is no longer legal).

You are purposely leaving out information.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:08:43 PM EDT
[#43]

Wrong I can buy one from my wife.

The liberal government announced a year in advance that they were going to put a freeze on handgun sales, and a very strange and totally unexpected thing happened. Everyone bought all the handguns that they thought they could possible need.  The result is that there are way more handgun owners in Canada now that at any time in history...     Can you not see what's going on ?
View Quote

Huh?

Not strange or unexpected. And I doubt everyone got everything they want or need.

What about future generations?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:10:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By cancard:

NY, NJ, CA,  CO, Hughe’s Amendment, 922r, non-sporting barrel ban.

Shall I keep going, OP?

View Quote

I think those places have always been liberal strongholds, but if gun owners want to live there that's their choice.     I chose to make the move from Scotland to Saskatchewan for good reason.   Moving out of those S holes to a more welcoming state would be a piece of cake by comparison
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:16:06 PM EDT
[#45]
I shall not argue with someone who sees his chains as fashion accessories.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:22:44 PM EDT
[#46]

Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:And all of your “several size” Type 81 magazines must be pinned to 5 rounds. And you cannot buy and shoot an original AR-180  - only the new Canadian versions and the AR-180B.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:And all of your “several size” Type 81 magazines must be pinned to 5 rounds. And you cannot buy and shoot an original AR-180  - only the new Canadian versions and the AR-180B.

And it's illegal to drive at over 100 in a 100 mile an hour limit.  Do you think Canadian trucks can only do 100 ?  Do you really think the original AR180 was superior to the modern Canadian versions ?

Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:Take a photo of you shooting one of your many AR-15s (but that is no longer legal).

Can you take a photo of you shooting an open bolt Sten gun. ? or one of these ? I bet you cant .

It must suck to be you.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:27:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pureblood] [#47]
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:

Huh?

Not strange or unexpected. And I doubt everyone got everything they want or need.

What about future generations?
View Quote

What about future generations ?     Are you suggesting that they will not be capable of anything ?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:37:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:42:38 PM EDT
[#49]
It’s the slow steady game.  They will win too.  Americans don’t have the stomach to civil war it and kill all those tyrants.  So they will take a little here and there when they can and hide behind lawfare.  Sucks.  Stack em deep and outfit your family/clan while you can.  Hide them, etc.  Until dems/welfare are a thing of the past, we won’t have a future.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:53:49 PM EDT
[#50]
And it's illegal to drive at over 100 in a 100 mile an hour limit.  Do you think Canadian trucks can only do 100 ?  Do you really think the original AR180 was superior to the modern Canadian versions ?

Can you take a photo of you shooting an open bolt Sten gun. ? or one of these ? I bet you cant .

https://i.imgur.com/rYc0gyoh.jpg

It must suck to be you.
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:Take a photo of you shooting one of your many AR-15s (but that is no longer legal).

https://i.imgur.com/rYc0gyoh.jpg

It must suck to be you.

I can post photos of me firing full auto in my back yard. By the way, how many rounds are those magazines pinned to?

You are in some denial mode stating that Canadian gun owners are in such good shape. This is why you have been losing and will continue to lose.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top