Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:00:25 PM EDT
[#1]
They hate you and want you dead.  If they can kill your wife and your worthless white brood too so much the better.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:09:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Past time for tree of liberty and all of that.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:15:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By miseses:
I imagine the career of most ATF agents is exceedingly boring.  Smashing in doors of a white collar airport manager is the English equivalent of the 19th century Englishman who goes home to his wife bragging of shooting down the Zulu tribesman with a machinegun.  It's a cheap thrill and they can get away with it, so why not.  I wouldn't look for a whole lot of further meaning than that.
View Quote
They could have went over to 65th st or Asher and had all the thrills they wanted by inquiring about Glock Fotays with switches.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:19:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By 33hounds:
Nothing will be done about this as usual, it's just a show.

They can kill us but don't you dare even shoot at one of them, or worse.
View Quote
Thats because the right is a paper tiger.  The left burns, loots, and murders... the right pretends they win by cowering.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:53:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Rustler:
And there were no body cameras on, even though it was Little Rock PD's policy that they were to have them on, even when assisting the FBI.

View Quote

Those that hide what they are doing fear the light.

Can't imagine why they went to multiple levels to conceal the truth.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:25:12 PM EDT
[#6]
A rogue, lawless agency with zero accountability taking orders from a corrupt regime that has been overrun with communist radicals who want to destroy the country. That's their mission statement now.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:31:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Always have multiple cameras, and multiple camera types.

I've got methheads next to me and almost across the street. I have home system cameras facing out, and multiple gamen't think off.

i have cameras facing the house from trees, and other places you wouldn't expect, the tree cameras are giveaways except for a handful. They're made to be seen. The other cameras are well hidden to catch anyone taking those down.

My neighbor does the same, and he covers my house and yard, and I cover his. That's the only way you can protect yourself.

We both have cameras focused on his parent's home, and his parent's cover us.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:36:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:37:02 PM EDT
[#9]
How we burned in the camps.......
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:38:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Arty8:
How we burned in the camps.......
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:46:31 PM EDT
[#11]
I wonder how much CT scan or MRI machines go for scrap. The magnet inside those can send a fire extinguisher flying across the room. imagining a bunch of dudes loaded down with metal items walking past one lol
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:51:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Another reason to put your security camera system on a UPS.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:55:40 PM EDT
[#13]
ATF is GAY
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:56:02 PM EDT
[#14]
If Jim Jordan is on it we are guaranteed to get some awesome sound bites and ATF's budget expanded.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:10:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Jackslack:
We are not free.

Not as bad as many countries. But if you think America still exists like it did for your father and grandfather, you're delusional.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:15:54 PM EDT
[#16]
What's the problem? At least they didn't use tanks and kill everyone.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:17:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:18:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Just think, if he had been a member of the Taliban, Biden would have given him machine guns, armored vehicles and money instead of executing him.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:29:49 PM EDT
[#19]
We are not free.

Not as bad as many countries. But if you think America still exists like it did for your father and grandfather, you're delusional.
View Quote

Ironic as the baby boomers (my father's generation) basked in the glory of the free 60's and 70's. Then, as they got older they entered politics and absolutely destroyed the freedoms they enjoyed for their children and grandchildren.

My father was a rebellious lefty against my conservative traditional grandfather. A world renowned cancer surgeon getting shat on by his deluded-by-hippies and counterculture son....

Yeah, I'm a bit bitter about my father fucking up my ability to really get to know my grandpa for various reasons.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:42:13 PM EDT
[#20]
When the man comes around
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:46:49 PM EDT
[#21]
We are not free.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Still going through the stages of grief, huh?
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:48:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By d16man:
They wanted a confrontation.  Plain and simple.
View Quote

If/When there might not be enough information to get a conviction. This seems like an excellent strategy to intimidate the sheep.

Most people will assume guilt, and explain it away as if their innocence will somehow keep them from being targeted for termination.

When reports read with terms like target or suspect what do you expect?
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:49:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Butternut:
But these cowards won't go into the lesser desirable neighborhoods and kick in doors, no matter how many Glock switches are known to be there.
View Quote

Of course not.

That hysteria helps justify murder.

Besides, no one cares if a few minorities kill each other. Prove me wrong based on the actions by the .gov.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:55:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By juan223:

They SHOT thru the roof,  you used to be able to hear the audio of the OUTgoing rounds from INside the helo on Dave Hardy's website a long tome ago,  he got all the FOIA from .gov.  A VERY FAMOUS ARF lawyer now has ALL that FOIA stuff and i HOPE he fucking gets that shit out on the open again SOON rather thn fucking SIT on it...  
View Quote

I remember that audio…. IIRC, it was the black dude in the congregation (Wayne?) that called into 911 asking them to call off the raid because there were women and children inside and you could hear the rounds coming in thru the roof and him talking about it as they made a strafing pass.

I’d love to have heard what the tactical thought process was that justified shooting down into the roof of a heavily occupied building was……

Of course, this shouldn’t be a surprise… We are talking about the same FBI that said they knew there weren’t enough masks to go around and none for the small children and babies when they CS gassed them to death… They literally admitted to congress that they tortured the kids to make the parent compliant. Most were already dead though, and the one that were alive died shortly after when the CS powder, $6m dollars worth in 55 gallon drums was burned in the fire….. It creates a form of Cyanide, apparently. More than one of the babies had a broken back in the autopsy report from convulsions.. Let that sink in.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:56:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By McGuy:
They could have had the sheriff pick up David Koresh while he was in town.
View Quote

Exactly - or simply knock on the door to discuss things. What really stinks about these things is they won't do it to actual criminals - just the 'politically incorrect'!
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 8:57:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Glck1911:
Given the timing, it seems to me they wanted an example of what they could do to you with their new "Rule".
View Quote

More to the point, they were showing why they needed it. These dangerous conservative gun owners are willing to go to he mat when they raid them in the dark…..
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:02:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Lawmonkey:

100% right.  I think he ran an airport.

He was "selling guns" as a hobby, not raping and murdering.

Certainly not a violent criminal warranting a no knock at the crack of dawn.

You just call the guy and sit down with him.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SnoGoRider:
I think Jim Jordan said the guy made roughly $235,000 a year.

You think a guy of his nature and his upstanding in the community, they could have probably contacted him and set up a meeting with him.

100% right.  I think he ran an airport.

He was "selling guns" as a hobby, not raping and murdering.

Certainly not a violent criminal warranting a no knock at the crack of dawn.

You just call the guy and sit down with him.

But he could have flushed the guns down the toilet to get rid of the evidence!
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:07:38 PM EDT
[#28]

That is THE question, isn't it?

Either they murdered a man who committed no crime, or they killed a dangerous criminal during a justified no knock warrant.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ozarker:
If I wanted to sell some of my personal collection, how many is too many?  What number indicates I'm in firearms business  and not simply selling some of my own guns to other individuals?  Is there a magic number, do I guess or let atfe make random decision?.

Either they murdered a man who committed no crime, or they killed a dangerous criminal during a justified no knock warrant.  

Can’t we just review the bodycam footage to get the answer?
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:09:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Anyone with LE experience please:

Why would you put off a search warrant when less people are on site?

Wouldnt that be safer for personnel?

Would local cops be told the guy was being investigated for selling firearms without a license?  I'd hope a local agency would nope out of that.  Is there any reason I'm missing other than they were seeking a confrontation?
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:11:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Jack_Dempsey:
View All Quotes
If I wanted to sell some of my personal collection, how many is too many?  What number indicates I'm in firearms business  and not simply selling some of my own guns to other individuals?  Is there a magic number, do I guess or let atfe make random decision?.

Apparently despite both ATF and local LEO policy requiring body cams, cams were not worn, or they have received the Hillary treatment.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:23:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By xd675:

Apparently despite both ATF and local LEO policy requiring body cams, cams were not worn, or they have received the Hillary treatment.
View All Quotes

That tells you everything you need to know right there.   All we need now is for them to investigate themselves and find no wrong doing.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:31:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Does anyone know if his selling at a gun show was a one time thing or was it a common occurrence?
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 10:07:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By 33hounds:
Nothing will be done about this as usual, it's just a show.

They can kill us but don't you dare even shoot at one of them, or worse.
View Quote
At this point, why not? If somebody shows up in the dead of night to murder you, why not take a few of them along for the ride? What're they gonna do, kill you more?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 10:18:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By djkest:

The FBI had authorized the use of lethal force in the Mar-a-Lago raid.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By djkest:
Originally Posted By Shinji_Ikari:

By chance, do you have a link to these contingencies? Kinda concerning, but I would like to know.

The FBI had authorized the use of lethal force in the Mar-a-Lago raid.

There is a recent thread here on that subject.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 10:18:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Chappelle's Show - Tron Carter's "Law & Order" - Uncensored

Poor Satchco
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 10:22:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SnoGoRider] [#36]
Rep Nehls: "You've got a $1.672 BILLION, with a B, budget and you can't afford body cameras?" for 11,000 Warrants

27 Second clip

Link Posted: 5/23/2024 10:25:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By SnoGoRider:
Rep Nehls: "You've got a $1.672 BILLION, with a B, budget and you can't afford body cameras?" for 11,000 Warrants

27 Second clip

View Quote

It’s funny, I think most officers, departments, and the public have come around to seeing the benefit of body cameras.

Body cameras probably exonerate officer actions more often than they prove bad fuck ups / corruption.

The ATF sees this and is like “uh yeah fuck that!”

I wonder why.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 10:27:05 PM EDT
[#38]
He said $265k a year and ran the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport.

I think the guy is pretty easy to find with that position.

What’s the point of coming in in the middle of darkness
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 10:27:08 PM EDT
[#39]
And then there are the boot licking fed BOIS in here that try to say there won't be a civil war.........We are already there and they are killing us.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 10:27:58 PM EDT
[#40]
I was going to say something, but eh Fuck the ATF.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 10:33:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 10:40:44 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

Honestly, the only super safe way would be to have a dealer buy your entire collection, but you would take a hit on the market value.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 10:53:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By miseses:
I imagine the career of most ATF agents is exceedingly boring.  Smashing in doors of a white collar airport manager is the English equivalent of the 19th century Englishman who goes home to his wife bragging of shooting down the Zulu tribesman with a machinegun.  It's a cheap thrill and they can get away with it, so why not.  I wouldn't look for a whole lot of further meaning than that.
View Quote

Well said
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 11:10:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Andr0id:

What if he had flushed the guns down the toilet?
View Quote

Now that would be a toilet I would be interested in as my Kohler's are just not cutting it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 11:23:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By McGuy:
They could have had the sheriff pick up David Koresh while he was in town.
View Quote

That wouldn't have helped their budget increase argument
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 11:33:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Sure seems like they committed premeditated murder.  

wonder when a good cops gonna arrest them and a DAs gonna press charges and Congress is going to pull their funding?
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 11:48:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Johhnyrotten:
Does anyone know if his selling at a gun show was a one time thing or was it a common occurrence?
View Quote

The warrant affidavit says multiple occurrences. That’s the ATFs document though so who knows.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 11:52:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By wolfdentd:
And then there are the boot licking fed BOIS in here that try to say there won't be a civil war.........We are already there and they are killing us.
View Quote
You misspelled counterrevolution.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 12:14:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Anyone with LE experience please:

Why would you put off a search warrant when less people are on site?

Depending on the case and what you're looking for(which does not apply here), you might want to ensure that the suspect is on scene because he might be carrying what you're looking for.

Wouldnt that be safer for personnel?

Less people involved will always be safer, yes.

Would local cops be told the guy was being investigated for selling firearms without a license?  I'd hope a local agency would nope out of that.  Is there any reason I'm missing other than they were seeking a confrontation?

I would absolutely expect anyone involved in executing the warrant to be briefed on the what and why, and definitely right before it's carried out. Not all local agencies are the same. Some good, some bad.

View Quote

Responses embedded.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 12:18:50 AM EDT
[#50]
My only thoughts are CoC violations.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top