Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 30
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 3:48:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By burkeva:
Based on the facts as presented: Bad shoot.

In for more information.
View Quote

The facts are: 250 yards onto the soldier's property,  no uniform, ID or, equipment,  taking pictures, when confronted became aggressive.   That was all in the article.

From the dead guy's Instagram,  he was running around Chicago with an AK (ok that part is kind of common sense) is from a part of the world that produces a lot of terrorists and was on the property of a SOCOM member that is still not being identified 3 weeks after rhe shooting.

I am going with good shoot.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 3:49:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By mgwantob:
It appears the dead Chechen’s family has started a “Justice for Ramzan” account on instagram.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/73019/IMG_3630_jpeg-3221590.JPG
View Quote

Well, hopefully he railed him up the keester before chopping his head off, and leaving him deaded. Probably a KGB agent.

Slava Ukraine.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 3:53:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Sebastian_MacMaine:
Yeah guys, it's def terrorism, totally not a legit contractor for the local utility company inspecting the powerlines after all the recent severe powerline-damaging weather we've been having in the last couple of weeks.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up_zps5c0357b9_GIF-103.gif
View Quote

I don’t think the info we have says that it’s definitely terrorism. But the info we have definitely sounds suspicious.

Why is a guy from Chicago being sent to North Carolina for a company in New Jersey? Why doesn’t he have any form of ID other than an international identification? Does his company require him to drive without a license? Why doesn’t he have any equipment, paperwork, employee ID, or laptop? Does he just show up to inspect power lines and go back to Chicago and tell his company what he saw? No forms to fill out or information to upload about his findings?
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 3:53:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kharn] [#4]
Originally Posted By Urimaginaryfrnd:
Failing to own a shovel before it’s needed can be more expensive than the alternative.  

This won’t be the last of the problems created by new arrivals.
View Quote

It takes 12 to convict.

ETA: quoted the wrong post initially

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 3:59:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Nasty99] [#5]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stevelish:
According to the news release, Daraev did not have any utility equipment, utility clothing or identification during the time of the shooting. The incident has been reported to the U.S. Department of Labor as well as the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.

https://gifdb.com/images/high/what-tom-cruise-oblivion-651i4jvcbxa2bveb.webp

I’m sure they’re using that to squeeze the company into cooperating. Department of Labor for a company hiring foreigners without work visas and OSHA probably has a shitload of rules about safety vests and proper attire.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 4:02:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: walkinginadangerzone] [#6]
Originally Posted By AK-12:

You can see part of the head of the auto safety sear pin (3rd hole) poking out from behind the stock.

It's definitely not a Krink though, you guys should be ashamed.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By masterofpew:

I'm not familiar with AK's at all(never shot one or a SKS). I zoomed in but couldn't see the selector lever, how does one tell full auto from a semi auto AK?

You can see part of the head of the auto safety sear pin (3rd hole) poking out from behind the stock.

It's definitely not a Krink though, you guys should be ashamed.

I'm only seeing the hammer pin. His hand is in the way to make out if there's a pin in the "Y" indentation.

That said, that's not the guy who got shot and killed. It looks like a random Dagestanian dude in Dagestan lol. Look at the car's plates.

Found it, some dude in Rostov, Russia.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 4:03:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Aikibiker:

Terrorists doing pre-attack surveillance apparently.   Sounds to me like SOCOM got some of their personnel records compromised and the guy that did the shooting was first on someone's hit list.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By treelow:
Originally Posted By laxman09:

Sounds suspicious.

Also, why do they need translators?

Originally Posted By centex_SR-15:
So he killed a Chechen/Dagstani/person from that general region that probably shouldn't have been allowed into this country anyway.  Not really seeing the problem.

Yeah, wtf kind of people is this utility company hiring?

Terrorists doing pre-attack surveillance apparently.   Sounds to me like SOCOM got some of their personnel records compromised and the guy that did the shooting was first on someone's hit list.

You know, it's 2024.
Considering that and the events of the last 8 years, that is not some far out,impossible hypothesis.

Link Posted: 5/23/2024 4:04:59 PM EDT
[#8]

I wonder how much money from that infrastructure boondoggle this admin rammed up our asses is going to these guys.

TBF...foreign nationals may nit have the best finger on the pulse of the times in this country right now.
View Quote

Yeah, I had no idea that we were hiring foreigners to work on public utilities. That's insane.  

I'd like to know how many other foreigners are getting my tax dollars for Biden's infrastructure projects?
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 4:32:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:

Yeah, I had no idea that we were hiring foreigners to work on public utilities. That's insane.  

I'd like to know how many other foreigners are getting my tax dollars for Biden's infrastructure projects?
View All Quotes

I wonder how much money from that infrastructure boondoggle this admin rammed up our asses is going to these guys.

TBF...foreign nationals may nit have the best finger on the pulse of the times in this country right now.

It’s been happening a lot longer than Biden’s been in office.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 4:41:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Demeroma] [#10]
https://x.com/s2_underground/status/1793708058507391152

-----END TEARLINE-----
Analyst Comments: The details of the Moore County shooting raise many red flags. Originally, Daraev was said to be an employee of Utilities One, a local electrical utility subcontractor. However at the time of the shooting he was located hundreds of feet onto the caller's property, was not wearing a uniform, and did not have any identification or equipment suggesting any official work for a utility company. Local media claims Daraev was from Chicago, however he was originally born in Chechnya. This is supported by the foreign identity documents that were reportedly found at the scene. Furthermore, some media sources claim that an accomplice fled the scene in a rental car following the shooting. As this is a developing incident that took place in a highly sensitive community, there is absolutely more to this story than meets the eye.

As a reminder, a very common tactic for foreign intelligence agents is to obtain employment with an entity that grants semi-legitimate access to sensitive locations, such as private residences within a well-known Special Operations community.

Factoring in other trends, and with the understanding that examining events of this magnitude and secrecy must rely on quite a bit of speculation, the tens of thousands of military aged males entering the southern border daily have highlighted the clear and present dangers to American society. It has become extremely clear over the past few months that foreign intelligence activities on U.S. soil have reached heights reminiscent of (and almost certainly surpassing) the height of the Cold War.

Considering the 2022 mysterious electrical substation attack in the exact same area as the recent Moore County shooting, it is likely that the shadow war on American soil is continuing to escalate to include targeting the personal lives and family members of the Special Operations community.

Incidents surrounding security breaches at U.S. military bases have also quietly been increasing over the past few months. For instance, Marine Corps Base Quantico quietly revealed that on May 3rd, the same day as the Moore County shooting, two Jordanian nationals attempted to breach the main gate while driving a box truck. Allegedly, one of the individuals detained in this incident was on a known terror watch list, and had crossed the southern U.S. border only three days prior. Interestingly, this incident was not released even to the Marines on the base until two weeks later, when the story leaked to the media. This breach is similar to another fatal gate-crash attempt that occurred three weeks ago at Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek, the home of various Navy special forces units.

Adding weight to the severity of risks to the homeland, the EPA has recently revealed increased efforts to improve security at various water treatment facilities; specific to the efforts are concerns that cyberattacks may result in fatal amounts of chemicals being used to poison various water supplies (as already happened in Florida and California in 2021).

As such, exceptionally vigilant situational awareness is strongly recommended at this heightened period of increasing Indications and Warnings of domestic terror attacks, security incidents, and intelligence collection operations conducted by a plethora of foreign adversaries on U.S. soil.

Analyst: S2A1

//END REPORT//
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2024 5:20:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Drives a KIA.  Good shoot.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 5:26:51 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

the plot thickens
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 5:34:30 PM EDT
[#13]

Sounds suspicious.

View All Quotes
Daraev did not have any utility equipment, utility clothing or identification during the time of the shooting

Sounds suspicious.

All this stood out to me as well.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 5:35:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TXBBQGuy] [#14]

View All Quotes

You'd probably really be shocked at how many foreigners are building the new chemical, refining, and lng infrastructure.

One lng project i was on a few years ago had a controls foreman that couldn't speak English, couldn't read a drawing, was barely old enough to drink, and the name everyone called him didn't match any crew roster or his hard hat. I've watched supervisors get walked to the gate after audits, only to be back two weeks later with a new name, new employee number, and running the same crew
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 5:41:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: firedog51d] [#15]
Originally Posted By jafco:
Drives a KIA.  Good shoot.
View Quote
Has anyone seen Little Pony?

really OST.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 5:45:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:

All this stood out to me as well.
View Quote

Because of their Chechen butchering of the Russian language.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 5:51:11 PM EDT
[#17]
I’m surprised it hasn’t been brought up yet, but there are almost no male legal Chechen immigrants in the US. Do we know how this perforated one got here, and how he somehow ended up in Moore county? I lived there for 5 years… it’s not a place you encounter these people.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 5:52:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Daggertt:
It really sounds like a delta guy killed a jihadi turd that was sneaking around at his home and taking pictures.

If it was anyone else in "socom" they would have released his identify by now or more details about him.

If this was a Clancy book, it would have been the son of some chechan warlord the dude killed in a raid years ago that somehow tracked him down after all this time and was looking for revenge.

Or something.
View Quote

Probably given classified intel by a Biden Admin goon in DoD or State Dept. Either is likely in fiction and non-fiction.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 5:53:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Were they swordfighting first? Like Paul Pelosi.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 5:53:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:00:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MFP_4073] [#21]
Originally Posted By mgwantob:
I’m surprised it hasn’t been brought up yet, but there are almost no male legal Chechen immigrants in the US. Do we know how this perforated one got here, and how he somehow ended up in Moore county? I lived there for 5 years… it’s not a place you encounter these people.
View Quote

my guess is this type of information will never be made public

a news report said the FBI is now involved -- along with OSHA thank goodness :

The FBI has also stepped in to help in the investigation, including providing a translator to assist with interviews of other reported Utilities One employees, the sheriff’s office said. Hill confirmed the primary investigating agency remains the Moore County Sheriff’s Office.

“Investigators are diligently working to gather all relevant information prior to concluding the investigation, including autopsy reports and findings from the Chief Medical Examiner’s Office,” the news release from the Moore County Sheriff’s Office stated. “Once all facts have been collected and reviewed, the case will be presented to the District Attorney’s Office for a determination on whether criminal charges will be pursued.”

https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-news/chicago-man-identified-as-person-killed-in-moore-county-shooting-near-home-of-u-s-army-member-deputies-say/

love how they refer to him as a 'Chicago man'

if i over-stayed a trip to Japan would i become a 'Tokyo man' ??  

Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:08:40 PM EDT
[#22]
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.  Somewhere.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:18:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Levin just reported there were 2 dirtbags at the time dirtbag  #1
got perforated.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:21:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Klaatu_barada_nikto:
They needed a translator for the SOCOM person, they speak in abbreviations.
View Quote

That’s funny!
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:23:52 PM EDT
[#25]
How often does the FBI get involved in the investigation of some random shooting?
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:30:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Well, maybe the SOCOM guy bagged himself a legit CONUS kill.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:33:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:
Good point

A call will be made and there will be no charges.
View Quote

I thought this only happened in the movies?
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:36:36 PM EDT
[#28]
This is looking more like a precursor to a large attack.  Everybody should be paying attention.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:37:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By tspike:
How often does the FBI get involved in the investigation of some random shooting?
View Quote

Foreign nationals being killed by a member of the US govt....... ya, they get interested.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:41:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By UV18:

Foreign nationals being killed by a member of the US govt....... ya, they get interested.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By UV18:

Gotcha, didn't look at it through that lens
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:43:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mgwantob] [#31]
View Quote

The Army probably forced their hand. I am betting the guy who shot him ID’d him as a Muslim terrorist casing his family. The fact he hasn’t been named or charged yet, probably is telling that there is evidence to support this. Question is, where did the Chechen come from? How did he get to Moore county and why? These are questions the FBI needs to answer.

When the Tsarnaev brothers killed all the people in Boston in 2013, a lot of light was shed on the Chechens in the US… all 200 of them. They are a tiny community and nearly all of them are in Massachusetts. The fact this guy ended up in SOF central is pretty alarming to those paying attention.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:49:09 PM EDT
[#32]
The dead guy was scoping out his house...must have known he was special forces...his name is a give-a-way.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:51:06 PM EDT
[#33]
I love how my front gun site identifies the citizenship and immigration status of whomever I have the weapon pointed at - it also displays how they vote.

Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:51:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Greyswandir:
I feel like there's more to this story somewhere
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:57:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:58:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By scrambler28:
Were they swordfighting first? Like Paul Pelosi.
View Quote

I doubt it. The guy was no interior decorator, his apartment looks like shit on the 'gram.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:03:12 PM EDT
[#37]

The facts are: 250 yards onto the soldier's property,  no uniform, ID or, equipment,  taking pictures, when confronted became aggressive.   That was all in the article.

From the dead guy's Instagram,  he was running around Chicago with an AK (ok that part is kind of common sense) is from a part of the world that produces a lot of terrorists and was on the property of a SOCOM member that is still not being identified 3 weeks after rhe shooting.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By burkeva:
Based on the facts as presented: Bad shoot.

In for more information.

that is how I see it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:04:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Paul:
I love how my front gun site identifies the citizenship and immigration status of whomever I have the weapon pointed at - it also displays how they vote.

View Quote
Link to said gun site!
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:09:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By FistPeso:
This is looking more like a precursor to a large attack.  Everybody should be paying attention.
View Quote

yep
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:13:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Kharn:

I doubt it. The guy was no interior decorator, his apartment looks like shit on the 'gram.

Kharn
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:17:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:

and the 'employee' who speaks no English ??  wtf on that one ...  
View Quote

A local company hired out a subcontractor from Texas to lay the fiber optic in our subdivision.  Zero English spoken. They cut the gas main twice, one of those times directly in front of my house. And cut the water main in front of a neighbors house 3 doors down.

Star Construction out of Texas is staffed by idiots.

By the look of the Instagram post of the guy that got ventilation added, may be a good shoot.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:17:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Foog00] [#42]
Originally Posted By pilotshark:

250 yards from the roadway on private property combined with the above details are indeed interesting.
View Quote

If it was a utility worker it was possibly in a utility easement.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:21:57 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

Depends if there's a garage door with a pull down rope on site or not.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:30:10 PM EDT
[#44]

A misdemeanor trespass (250 yds from the home no less) deserves a felony murder? I dunno bout that bud. But again, there's a lot of missing info in the story.
View Quote

250 yards from the road, not the home. Read it again.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:31:44 PM EDT
[#45]
1- Good shoot
2- More of these things will be happening as events get hotter with countries bordering Chechnya
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:35:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jrollins] [#46]
I feel like there's more to this story somewhere
View Quote
Russian muslim spying on SOCOM members? Coincidence? Spetznaz? Terrorist?
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:37:57 PM EDT
[#47]
I have a close relative who was part of 1st Group for many years.  He had "issues" with people snooping around his personal space.  And for good reason.  He wouldn't even travel on the same airline flight with his wife.  

Unless something pops up saying otherwise, good shoot.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:37:57 PM EDT
[#48]

Sounds suspicious.

View All Quotes
Daraev did not have any utility equipment, utility clothing or identification during the time of the shooting

Sounds suspicious.

and why is the FBI involved? Not sure why they would have any jurisdiction in the case

Welcome to Newcomer America!
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:39:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By osprey21:
I guess he didn't care for Chechens.
View Quote

Can’t you read? He was “from” Chicago
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:40:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Why the fuck do they need interpreters? Motherfuckers should speak English if they're hired to do jobs like this. And what's up with the international ID? Is this another illegal being hired by a large corporation?
Page / 30
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top