Page / 10
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:09:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Sokarul:

Let's look.

From the big UK dataset.
https://i.imgur.com/Tbc9hWl.png

Looks like less deaths, even non covid deaths.

From the preprint you posted.
" In multivariable analysis, the 2023-2024 formula vaccinated state was associated with a significantly lower risk of COVID-19 before the JN.1"

This meta study isn't the one I was looking for but it's newer. Does estimate a low VE.
"COVID-19 vaccination both before and after having COVID-19 significantly decreased post–COVID-19 conditions for the circulating variants during the study period although vaccine effectiveness was low."

This one was mostly before vaccination but is shows the 1 year outcome after covid is worse than not having it.
"During the 12-month follow-up period, 2.8% of the individuals with PCC vs 1.2% of the individuals without COVID-19 died, implying an excess death rate of 16.4 per 1000 individuals."

View Quote

From your link...

"We searched PubMed, CINAHL, EMBASE, Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials, Scopus, and Web of Science from December 1, 2019, to April 27, 2022"

Can you show a source that doesn't lead back to Big Pharma for funding or any of the AMA, CDC, or FDA behind them?  You also need to provide the % of stuff obtained by each.  I mean one article out of 87 million just to put their name in the headlines is misleading.

Why didn't they test fully vaccinated people with full blown kung flu symptoms in the hospitals in the beginning of 2021?  They rushed the trials and then didn't care to test real world results.  These people don't have a damn clue how to do research but damn sure know how to provide a paid for result.....lets keep this on the down low for 75 years...okay.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:14:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

From your link...

"We searched PubMed, CINAHL, EMBASE, Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials, Scopus, and Web of Science from December 1, 2019, to April 27, 2022"

Can you show a source that doesn't lead back to Big Pharma for funding or any of the AMA, CDC, or FDA behind them?  You also need to provide the % of stuff obtained by each.  I mean one article out of 87 million just to put their name in the headlines is misleading.

Why didn't they test fully vaccinated people with full blown kung flu symptoms in the hospitals in the beginning of 2021?  They rushed the trials and then didn't care to test real world results.  These people don't have a damn clue how to do research but damn sure know how to provide a paid for result.....lets keep this on the down low for 75 years...okay.
View Quote

You attack my source without merit and then state something but provide no source.

Not unexpected.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:14:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Rodent:
How can someone who talks about “effective perfusion of the alveoli if red blood cells can't traverse the capillary beds” not know the difference between “your” and “you’re”?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:
True . It's even easy to understand once you know what hemagglutination is and the mechanism by which it operates. Your not going to have effective perfusion of the alveoli if red blood cells can't traverse the capillary beds . The scientific/medical community... atleast the educated ones know this . Putting someone on a vent and trying to force air into the patient is going to do zero in terms of positive effects . There are therapies for hemagglutination.  One that has been tested and shown efficacy is ivermectin.
How can someone who talks about “effective perfusion of the alveoli if red blood cells can't traverse the capillary beds” not know the difference between “your” and “you’re”?

Sure , attack the spelling if you can't refute the ideas .
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:16:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9D1Alpha] [#4]
Same douche bags . Shame they haven't learned anything in four years.

* Rodent , I'd advise against anymore shots given your heart condition .
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:18:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:19:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sokarul] [#6]
View Quote

I learned plenty. I took many online classes in the last 4 years. You sure didn’t learn how to remove bias. I mean you posted 42% VE like it was bad.

Drop your bias and everything will open up.

Or not and think clots can talk to Amazon servers in the cloud.

Edit: nice edit. You are totally qualified to give medical advice lol
lol clots join to get her and talk to Amazon lol

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:25:30 PM EDT
[#7]

I learned plenty. I took many online classes in the last 4 years. You sure didn’t learn how to remove bias. I mean you posted 42% VE like it was bad.

View All Quotes

Don't worry , it stays in your arm . Get updated on your shots .
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:27:48 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

217 doses, still alive, no problems

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:31:36 PM EDT
[#9]

Why do you suppose the vaccinated have lower cases and deaths as well as better long term outlook compared to non vaccinated, if they have damaged immune systems?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:33:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Tactical_Jew:

Who was really locked down?

I was all over the place traveling.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tactical_Jew:
Originally Posted By 20229mm:
I’m of the opinion that the Covid lockdowns did more harm than good.  

That the lockdowns will effectively kill more people than Covid ever did.

Think of how the kids being locked out of schools affected them.  Mentally the kids are fucked.  

Think of how our country went bankrupt (it was well on its way beforehand, Covid spending was the big coup de grace) how many people are gonna die when that bill comes up for repayment?

Look at the amount of opiate deaths during the lockdowns. We have 30% more opiate deaths per year now.  

We have a long way to go until we figure out the total death count from Covid and its response.

Who was really locked down?

I was all over the place traveling.

Kids in school.
University students
Anyone in a liberal state.
We locked people out of healthcare facilities.  Delayed vital surgeries.   (My own kids have speech delay because we couldn’t get tubes placed in their ears because it wasn’t “essential”)

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:35:17 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

No problems at all . Double down.  Spike protein has no neuro-toxic issues whatsoever.  And , neutrophils don't act on spike protein with neutrophil elastase forming amyloid fibrils . Amyloid .
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:37:21 PM EDT
[#12]
What's a good place for amyloid in your body ?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:40:58 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

Not near your heart.  

That’s what got my grandpa
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:46:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#14]
Originally Posted By medicmandan:

Not justifying anything posted, but you would have a hard time finding any pharmaceutical research that wasn't backed by one of them.  Who is going to put up research dollars for something in which they have no investment?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By medicmandan:

Snip

Can you show a source that doesn't lead back to Big Pharma for funding or any of the AMA, CDC, or FDA behind them?

Not justifying anything posted, but you would have a hard time finding any pharmaceutical research that wasn't backed by one of them.  Who is going to put up research dollars for something in which they have no investment?

...and my response to this is...(not directed at you).....So the fox guarding the hen house has worked where?

If the AMA or maybe even colleges doing research really cared about people's overall health and not just making a buck, things might be different.  

Most of all the stuff posted reminds me of all the gun control studies showing how bad guns are, but the real facts are hidden behind the curtain.  Now we are supposed to blindly trust this same government to have my best interest in mind when it comes to something people made a crap ton of money and power from..  The FDA says half the stuff they put in our food and water supply is good to go, yet many of these things are banned in other countries.  I mean like moderna jab for anyone under 30 is just one of many examples.

How trustworthy are these people really?

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/The-FBI-Is-Lying-About-Only-4-Of-Active-Shooters-Being-Stopped-By-Good-Citizens-/5-2726829/

Don't even go down the rabbit hole of the AMA indorsing cigarettes' for years knowing they killed people.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:50:33 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

A giant clot that acts as an antenna to talk to Amazon servers?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:51:24 PM EDT
[#16]

Not near your heart.  

View All Quotes

Not near your heart.  

Spike protein crosses the blood brain barrier . That seems like a good place for amyloid.  Let's ask the Alzheimers dementia people .
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:52:07 PM EDT
[#17]

...and my response to this is...(not directed at you).....So the fox guarding the hen house has work where?

If the AMA or maybe even colleges doing research really cared about people's overall health and not just making a buck, things might be different.  

Most of all the stuff posted reminds me of all the gun control studies showing how bad guns are, but the real facts are hidden behind the curtain.  Now we are supposed to blindly trust this same government to have my best interest in mind when it comes to something people made a crap ton of money and power from..  The FDA says half the stuff they put in our food and water supply is good to go, yet many of these things are banned in other countries.  I mean like moderna jab for anyone under 30 is just one of many examples.

How trustworthy are these people really?

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/The-FBI-Is-Lying-About-Only-4-Of-Active-Shooters-Being-Stopped-By-Good-Citizens-/5-2726829/

Don't even go down the rabbit hole of the AMA indorsing cigarettes' for years knowing they killed people.
View Quote

If you could fact check anything you claim you may just learn something.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:57:07 PM EDT
[#18]

You attack my source without merit and then state something but provide no source.

Not unexpected.
View Quote

I have given merit plenty of times but your lack of understanding it so far is amazing...... so what source are you asking of me?  I asked you for a source.  If you can't provide one then so be it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:58:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sokarul] [#19]

I have given merit plenty of times but your lack of understanding it so far is amazing...... so what source are you asking of me?  I asked you for a source.  If you can't provide one then so be it.
View Quote

You made the claim vaccinated weren’t tested.

It doesn’t matter. You can’t get past your bias. One of my sources is Uk’s official data. It’s of course bad because you don’t agree with it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:01:32 AM EDT
[#20]

If you could fact check anything you claim you may just learn something.
View Quote

Maybe if you did any research on subjects you respond to.....well nah....probably won't help but here is the good old college try for you...let me know if you can buy Frosted Flakes in 87% of the grocery stores here in the US?

"They're grrrrreat, but Kellogg's Frosted Flakes and many other U.S. breakfast cereals are banned in the EU and Japan if they contain BHT, a food preservative that's also used in cosmetics and rubber products. That doesn't necessarily make them unhealthy, but some research links BHTs to certain cancers, which is why the U.K. and Europe banned the use in food. General Mills recently made a shift to remove BHT from its cereals, but not every U.S. manufacturer is on board."
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:01:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By uncle_big_green:
Sheople here would step out onto their porches at 8 PM to howl as a gesture of "we're all in this together" conditioning. I would also step out on my porch, but loudly begin to "baaaah!" as they finished howling.
View Quote

WTF?

Never heard of that BS.  Wouldnt surprise me with all the feel good but do nothing shit of the time being pushed.

I still remember the celbs all singing "Imagine" in their mansions.  Fucking hilarious.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:02:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By TexRdnec:
i was "essential"

the only thing i noticed different was that the traffic was fucking glorious and people would look at me with daggers when they saw i wasn't wearing a mask like a good little citizen
View Quote
no traffic AND .87/gal gas if it weren't for the whole widespread tyranny thing, it would have been great
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:06:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By xd675:

WTF?

Never heard of that BS.  Wouldnt surprise me with all the feel good but do nothing shit of the time being pushed.

I still remember the celbs all singing "Imagine" in their mansions.  Fucking hilarious.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By uncle_big_green:
Sheople here would step out onto their porches at 8 PM to howl as a gesture of "we're all in this together" conditioning. I would also step out on my porch, but loudly begin to "baaaah!" as they finished howling.

WTF?

The people screaming were mostly in other countries and it wasn’t because “we are all in this together “.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:09:05 AM EDT
[#24]

so. much. plexiglass.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mannyCA:
and the arrow stickers on the floor in walmart dictating the direction of travel down each aisle.

fucking retarded.

so. much. plexiglass.

Ah.

That's a memory.

My young son had a phase of throwing his toys.  He took out a few TVs before I was like fuck it we re going to get a screen protector.  Didnt see any available in a decent time frame or reasonable cost.  Went to buy some lexan to roll my own during covid.  Ended up costing almost as much as the damn TV.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:19:28 AM EDT
[#25]

Maybe if you did any research on subjects you respond to.....well nah....probably won't help but here is the good old college try for you...let me know if you can buy Frosted Flakes in 87% of the grocery stores here in the US?

"They're grrrrreat, but Kellogg's Frosted Flakes and many other U.S. breakfast cereals are banned in the EU and Japan if they contain BHT, a food preservative that's also used in cosmetics and rubber products. That doesn't necessarily make them unhealthy, but some research links BHTs to certain cancers, which is why the U.K. and Europe banned the use in food. General Mills recently made a shift to remove BHT from its cereals, but not every U.S. manufacturer is on board."
View Quote

Oh no. Surely you can post this research.

It’s almost like the US and Europe lake different approach to the topic of food. Oh no. And there are zero food ingredients banned in the US but not Europe?
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:20:59 AM EDT
[#26]

WTF?

View Quote

25 celebrities sing "Imagine" in isolation, creating a moving montage

Douche Bag, virtue signaling. With a Capital D.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:21:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By markl32:

Totally.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By markl32:
Originally Posted By Ace-of-Based:

No longer does the "authority" of any man have any bearing on my life. Only the authority of God matters.

The medical profession has completely discredited itself and even today continues to do so.

Totally.

The destruction of trust in the medical field lead me to start learning herbalism and how to make my own medicines.  

These days there is not too much I will take from big pharma.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:27:30 AM EDT
[#28]

That hasn't been my observation in the past four years .
View All Quotes

One notable effect is damaged immune systems of the vaccinated making them conduits for disease . More shots , more illness . What better way to propagate a pandemic .

Why do you suppose the vaccinated have lower cases and deaths as well as better long term outlook compared to non vaccinated, if they have damaged immune systems?

Nor does the data support such a claim. The opposite is, however, supported by data from places like the Cleveland Clinic.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:29:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Jack_Of_Some_Trades:

gawd, that summer was glorious for driving.

barely anybody on the road and 5-0 was letting everything go that wasn't reckless.

you could fly past CHP at 90+ and they wouldn't even move.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jack_Of_Some_Trades:
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
i miss march 2020 traffic.

driving should be outlawed for anyone who voted for pedo joe and the ho.

gawd, that summer was glorious for driving.

barely anybody on the road and 5-0 was letting everything go that wasn't reckless.

you could fly past CHP at 90+ and they wouldn't even move.

Amazing how much more enjoyable driving is when you're one of the few people on the road, isn't it?
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:49:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Nor does the data support such a claim. The opposite is, however, supported by data from places like the Cleveland Clinic.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By planemaker:

One notable effect is damaged immune systems of the vaccinated making them conduits for disease . More shots , more illness . What better way to propagate a pandemic .

Before Covid I didn’t have to worry about planemaker saying the stupidest things.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:56:00 AM EDT
[#31]
I remember threads here about how to best sanitize mail, and for how long to quarantine it
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:59:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#32]

It doesn’t matter. You can’t get past your bias. One of my sources is Uk’s official data. It’s of course bad because you don’t agree with it.
View All Quotes

Here is just a simple search took all of 2 seconds....I even hot linked it because it seems you have a problem with verifying your sources and only put up a jpg (article from Aug 2021)

https://www.propublica.org/article/the-cdc-only-tracks-a-fraction-of-breakthrough-covid-19-infections-even-as-cases-surge

"The nation is flying blind yet again, critics say, because on May 1 of this year — as the new variant found a foothold in the U.S. — the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention mostly stopped tracking COVID-19 in vaccinated people, also known as breakthrough cases, unless the illness was severe enough to cause hospitalization or death.

Individual states now set their own criteria for collecting data on breakthrough cases, resulting in a muddled grasp of COVID-19’s impact, leaving experts in the dark as to the true number of infections among the vaccinated, whether or not vaccinated people can develop long-haul illness, and the risks to unvaccinated children as they return to school.

Tracking only some data and not releasing it sooner or more fully, critics say, leaves a gaping hole in the nation’s understanding of the disease at a time when it most needs information.

“They are missing a large portion of the infected,” said Dr. Randall Olsen, medical director of molecular diagnostics at Houston Methodist Hospital in Texas. “If you’re limiting yourself to a small subpopulation with only hospitalizations and deaths, you risk a biased viewpoint.”

I have posted this before, your failure to read it and learn is not my problem, sources listed:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/What-does-the-raw-data-from-the-Gov-and-other-Pfizer-pal-reviewed-trusted-sources-tell-us-/199-2530231/
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 1:11:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#33]

It’s almost like the US and Europe lake different approach to the topic of food. Oh no. And there are zero food ingredients banned in the US but not Europe?
View All Quotes

I said stuff the US FDA allows to be put in our food but in the EU it is banned.  The example I gave is sarcastic response to tell you to look for it here and if you can find it you won't in the EU for the reason I listed before, you have to be a bot not to be able to see it....

You tell me to list sources and stuff but all you do is go grab narrative material and post pictures of nifty charts.  If you want to have a good clue where most of my stuff comes from with "quotes" around it....just cut and past that into a google search.  Its not that hard.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 1:59:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Yeah, yeah this seems kind boomer-ish taking a pic of the TV screen during Tucker:

Attachment Attached File

I think what Tucker was saying that in Utah, there was a “dictate” that said black and hispanic people move to front of the line if they have covid.

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 2:17:53 AM EDT
[#35]
I remember seeing all the early stuff on twitter

Picked up 10 n95s after seeing enough clips of people being hosed down by fog machines or whatever, just as a hedge. Told a coworker who kinda enjoyed conspiracy theories and the like about this thing called the coronavirus, he had no idea

Family had a funny reaction to me giving them 9 n95s when they couldn't find any. Said i got them 8 weeks ago or whatever, because of the clips, they thought i was bullshitting them, no way that's true

Just the way of the world
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 3:19:10 AM EDT
[#36]
I think maybe 2 people I personally know died from COVID. Might be able to stretch that to 5 if I include distant acquaintances/FB "friends" but that was before FB booted me bc I dared to insult the "factcheckers" on a post in my own private group.

After an appeal, FB said their decision was irreversible.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 3:38:10 AM EDT
[#37]
I spent the lock-down on a lake with a big dog and a hot kinky blonde who likes to cook. 5/5, Highly recommend.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/13440/21199677_10155886989677454_3154917981409-3220967.JPG
View Quote

I remember you chastising the unvaccinated continuously, am I mistaken?
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 3:54:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: VidaEterna] [#38]
They are horse paste fans, don’t let him josh ya.

Attachment Attached File

The shot pushers used to just mock. They are testy and quick to nash teeth lately, hostile, and aggressive.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 4:01:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Good thread until the usual suspects arrived to CoCtrip folks and get the thread shut down.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 8:24:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rodent] [#40]
A giant clot that acts as antenna to talk to Amazon servers?
View Quote
I'm adding that one to the list:

Things that COVID-19 Vaccinations Cause According to Arfcom’s Top Medical Scientists:

COVID-19
Heart attacks
Strokes
Asthma
Magnetization
Self-replicating nanobots
Diabetes
Arthritis
Monkey viruses
DNA changes
Monkey DNA
Bizarre skin rashes
Hair loss
Agitation
Tumors
Arteriosclerosis
Miscarriages
Inexplicable sudden deaths
Blood clots
"Mismatched antibodies"
Egg allergies
Shingles
Deafness
Blindness
Autoimmune diseases
Chest pain
Aerosols so that the vaccinated spread the vaccine by breathing on people
Immune thrombocytopenic purpura
Too many types of cancers to list
Chronic Uticaria
Endothelial inflammation
Guillain-Barré syndrome
Obesity
Digestive issues
Thyroid disease
Dizziness
Hemagglutination
Airborne prions that spread the vaccine and also cause chronic wasting disease
Shellfish allergies
Lyme disease
Septic shock
Parkinson’s disease
“Things that cannot be explained by biology”
Radio frequency transmissions so the CDC can track who's been vaccinated and who hasn’t
Circulatary problems
Changes  in personality
“Bobble-head syndrome”
Pain at the injection site that persists for years
Brain fog
“Impulsive and inattentive driving”
Brain tumors
“Clotted lungs”
Bleeding from under the fingernails
Bleeding through the skin
“Cognitive problems”
Encephalitis
Aneurisms
Fertility problems
Enlarged organs
“Undetectable effects that last forever"
Menstrual problems
Autism
Altered DNA
Tinitus
Appendicitis
Marburg hemorrhagic fever
Vaccine vasculitis
Graphene oxide nano-blades
Pulmonary embolisms
Blue hands
“Aerosol dispersal via drones”
Vaccinosis
"COVID toes”
Peripheral small fiber neuropathy
“Obvious weakened immune system"
Blackouts
Dizziness
Paralysis
Delaminating tendons
Blocked  arteries
Lethargy
Sinus infections
Swollen lymph nodes
Itchy skin
Shaking/trembling
“Unexplained autoantibodies”
Erectile dysfunction
Numb toes
Liver failure
Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease

First runner-up:

Giant clots that act as antennae to talk to Amazon servers

And my all-time fav:

5G microchips that will signal the vaccinated to kill the unvaccinated

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 8:34:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 8:36:53 AM EDT
[#42]
My favorite was a town in Arizona that mandated closing the public restrooms in the gas stations and put portable outhouses in the parking lot because it was more sanitary.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 8:48:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Wolverine1776:
I remember threads here about how to best sanitize mail, and for how long to quarantine it
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 8:49:08 AM EDT
[#44]

No problems at all . Double down.  Spike protein has no neuro-toxic issues whatsoever.  And , neutrophils don't act on spike protein with neutrophil elastase forming amyloid fibrils . Amyloid .
View Quote
Theres’s another great one for the list.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 8:57:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9D1Alpha] [#45]
View All Quotes

Here's one study .

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/jacs.2c03925

" It is known that S-protein affects the formation of persistent amyloid-like microclots in human blood, a potential pathological cause of long COVID-19 symptoms. "

Your brain fog and dementia symptoms explained.

* maybe you could try some lithium;

https://karger.com/ndd/article-abstract/23/1-2/1/862434/Lithium-An-Old-Drug-for-New-Therapeutic-Strategy?redirectedFrom=fulltext
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 9:41:01 AM EDT
[#46]

Here's one study .

" It is known that S-protein affects the formation of persistent amyloid-like microclots in human blood, a potential pathological cause of long COVID-19 symptoms. "

https://karger.com/ndd/article-abstract/23/1-2/1/862434/Lithium-An-Old-Drug-for-New-Therapeutic-Strategy?redirectedFrom=fulltext
View Quote
Amigo, you are just cutting and pasting stuff you don't comprehend.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 9:44:45 AM EDT
[#47]
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 9:46:55 AM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes

Here's one study .

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 9:52:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MouseBoy] [#49]
"Pandemic of the unvaccinated."  

There was a whole army of assholes who would have loaded us on cattle cars.  Never got to that point because the vaxxed got sick, but it was heading there.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 10:23:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By alphabavo:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By alphabavo:
I spent the lock-down on a lake with a big dog and a hot kinky blonde who likes to cook. 5/5, Highly recommend.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/13440/21199677_10155886989677454_3154917981409-3220967.JPG

ahhhhhhh, now it's making sense.  He's one of "those".
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top