BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 10:05:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Solace22:
There is talk about a new variant hitting this summer.
View Quote

My worst tinfoil hat thought has always been that the vaccines weren't effective because they were for a variant that hadn't been released yet.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 10:08:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By DFARM:

My worst tinfoil hat thought has always been that the vaccines weren't effective because they were for a variant that hadn't been released yet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

sort of like how they do the annual flu vaccine?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 10:11:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By mannyCA:

View Quote

No, like bill Gates population reduction, vaccinate the compliant people and then kill off the ones who didn't take it.

I don't think it's likely but I also don't think it's impossible.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 10:15:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Extorris:

...those sweet, sweet days....are over.
View Quote
The dog days are over, oh
The dog days are done
Can you hear the horses?
'Cause here they come

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 10:17:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DFARM] [#5]

never forget how swamped ER's and first responders were.  They couldn't put out choreographed tik tok videos fast enough demonstrating how hard they were working.  

fucking klown world was being eased upon the sheeple.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMHU6MtPVqQ
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

ETA: I found some more 'rona memes

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 10:33:15 AM EDT
[#6]
There is talk about a new variant hitting planned this summer.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 11:44:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TAG_Match] [#7]
Originally Posted By CTYC313:

Great, we get the "vaccine is poison" crowd supporting the guy who rushed through the vaccine and the "orange man bad" crowd who Believe in the vaccine opposing the guy who rushed through the vaccine. COVID really is the gift that keeps on giving for hypocrites.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By markl32:

It's the election variant.

Great, we get the "vaccine is poison" crowd supporting the guy who rushed through the vaccine and the "orange man bad" crowd who Believe in the vaccine opposing the guy who rushed through the vaccine. COVID really is the gift that keeps on giving for hypocrites.

You sound really smart.  Can you fill in the blanks for me why and who are mad at Trump for the vaccine development?  Because I don’t remember any talk from the Trump administration about vaccine mandates, and being forced to take the vaccines is what pissed the people off.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:17:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: glklvr] [#8]
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 5:27:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
The dog days are done
Can you hear the horses?
'Cause here they come

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Extorris:

...those sweet, sweet days....are over.
The dog days are done
Can you hear the horses?
'Cause here they come

We are the Little Folk—we!
  Too little to love or to hate.  
Leave us alone and you’ll see
  How we can drag down the State!
We are the worm in the wood!
  We are the rot at the root!  
We are the taint in the blood!
  We are the thorn in the foot!

Mistletoe killing an oak—
  Rats gnawing cables in two—
Moths making holes in a cloak—
  How they must love what they do!  
Yes—and we Little Folk too,
  We are busy as they—
Working our works out of view—
  Watch, and you’ll see it some day!

No indeed! We are not strong,
  But we know Peoples that are.  
Yes, and we’ll guide them along
  To smash and destroy you in War!
We shall be slaves just the same?
  Yes, we have always been slaves,
But you—you will die of the shame,
  And then we shall dance on your graves!
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 7:25:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By TheAvatar9265ft:

Incorrect. That was a nice little bit of hysterical clickbait BS from the COVID times, but misattributed trauma deaths were less than 1% of recorded COVID deaths. It is sad that people are still repeating these falsehoods.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Imzadi:

COVID killed, in the US, more people in the first six months than all of those viruses killed, in the World, in 25 years.

So long as you include people that die of gunshot wounds or motorcycle accidents as covid deaths.

Incorrect. That was a nice little bit of hysterical clickbait BS from the COVID times, but misattributed trauma deaths were less than 1% of recorded COVID deaths. It is sad that people are still repeating these falsehoods.

Except they're not. Actual, peer-reviewed studies pointed these things out, not an Alex Jones web site. Over 90% of deaths attributed to Kung Flu were not *from* Kung Flu but people who died that coincidentally tested positive for Kung Flu.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 7:27:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Early in COVID there was a thought that early intubation would help. It didn't. This hurt some people, but didn't result in a significant amount of deaths. Hospitals stopped doing it pretty quickly when the evidence showed it was not good.

Dunno where you heard about this "hospitals killing COVID kidneys" shit as though that is why people died. Sounds like ChiCom disinfo operations. COVID causes cytokine storms and Severe Sepsis/Septic Shock. These are the things that usually kill kidneys in COVID patients.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By macpherson:
Originally Posted By GGF:
I lost a 66 year old cousin, a 55 year old friend and a co-worker who was 68.

I remember people saying " they didn't believe in covid ".

Fuck all the people who didn't think it was serious.

Were they put on ventilators and given kidney destroying medication they didn't need?

The closest person to me that I know who died "from covid" had that done to him.  Ended up dying from kidney failure and pneumonia.

The hospitals killed more people with their insane "treatment" protocols than the virus ever did.  Intubated people who they shouldn't have, gave them drugs that ruined their kidney function.  Yes some people can die from covid but many people also die from the flu each year.  Doesn't mean we should panic and overreact and change our entire way of life over the flu.

Early in COVID there was a thought that early intubation would help. It didn't. This hurt some people, but didn't result in a significant amount of deaths. Hospitals stopped doing it pretty quickly when the evidence showed it was not good.

Dunno where you heard about this "hospitals killing COVID kidneys" shit as though that is why people died. Sounds like ChiCom disinfo operations. COVID causes cytokine storms and Severe Sepsis/Septic Shock. These are the things that usually kill kidneys in COVID patients.

Actually one study showed that many of the deaths in New York were directly attributable to it. You should read more.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 7:33:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Really? We know exactly how many deaths were mischaracterized?
View All Quotes

Simply not true. We know that small percentage were mischaracterized.

Really? We know exactly how many deaths were mischaracterized?

What we know from the peer-reviewed literature is that the majority of the deaths were mischaracterized.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 7:36:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:

Probably some of this. I thought 2020-2021 was a great time
View Quote

Yep me too, we were busy as fuck, traffic was low, I never missed a day of work, I got to sit back and laugh at all the tards and make fun of the queers at work that voluntarily got vaccinated.  No strangers wanted to interact because they were terrified. Amazing

I did HATE seeing all of the small businesses get fucked by the government  and ruined. The transfer of wealth from the middle class to the already wealthiest in the world was disgusting, and it felt extremely calculated to me.

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 7:50:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mannyCA] [#14]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

What we know from the peer-reviewed literature is that the majority of the deaths were mischaracterized.
View Quote

purposely misreported to collect that sweet sweet emergency funds from uncle sugar for each death.  Trauma accident? corvid label.  cha-ching,

hospital business managers made out like bandits. lol. talk about fraud writ large.

https://www.kgns.tv/2022/03/28/government-pays-hospitals-more-money-covid-19-patients-than-non-covid-patients/

we need Nuremberg style trials, it'll never happen,
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:42:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Except they're not. Actual, peer-reviewed studies pointed these things out, not an Alex Jones web site. Over 90% of deaths attributed to Kung Flu were not *from* Kung Flu but people who died that coincidentally tested positive for Kung Flu.
View All Quotes
Actually one study showed that many of the deaths in New York were directly attributable to it. You should read more.
Do you have any links to all this “actual peer-reviewed literature“?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 10:06:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By TAG_Match:

You sound really smart.  Can you fill in the blanks for me why and who are mad at Trump for the vaccine development?  Because I don’t remember any talk from the Trump administration about vaccine mandates, and being forced to take the vaccines is what pissed the people off.
View All Quotes

If you think the mandates are the only thing that people are pissed off about you haven't been paying attention.  People are still posting like they want or expect some sort of civil war between vaxxed and unvacced. Then there is the insistence that it's killing everyone, it's ineffective, that you can catch dna mutations from breathing the same air as vaxxed people...
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 10:13:57 PM EDT
[#17]

The memes making fun of the Covidians/vaxtards were spot on.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 10:35:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#18]

If you think the mandates are the only thing that people are pissed off about you haven't been paying attention.  People are still posting like they want or expect some sort of civil war between vaxxed and unvacced. Then there is the insistence that it's killing everyone, it's ineffective, that you can catch dna mutations from breathing the same air as vaxxed people...
View All Quotes

First line is true.  What you didn't mention in your post is family members having watching a loved one die over a video chat and not be with them in person, kids getting years taken away from learning, and of course all the other stupid shit like 6ft for safety that was all made up out of thin air.  

The bold part is they want the people that did gain of function, people who made some of these crazy rules and all the Gov overloads ignoring "the science" for profit to be held accoutable for their actions; which has about a .0001% chance and makes people more upset.  I could give a damn if someone is jabbed or not, their body their choice.  Just don't expect me to be a liming and jump off the cliff right behind the leader then turn around and blame me for your stupidity.

Third part.....in blue....Yep it was ineffective, if they wanted to do true science they would have tested people who had kung flu symptoms show up at the hospitals and given them a kung flu test even if they were "fully vaccinated."  The killing everyone part, well remains to be told.  Show us the 10 year studies for things like cancer or why they needed to hide the results for 75 years?  Too many questions but yet "trust us" is the best answer they could give.  The FDA lets companies put poison in our food and water supply, why would this be any different?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 12:29:44 AM EDT
[#19]

So long as you include people that die of gunshot wounds or motorcycle accidents as covid deaths.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 12:52:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Rodent:
View All Quotes

They're all in the Kung Flu forum and were given to you (and everyone else there).
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 2:58:07 AM EDT
[#21]

They're all in the Kung Flu forum and were given to you (and everyone else there).
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 7:15:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Here is a screenshot from some pic posted in the big wu flu thread:

Attachment Attached File

You’ll probably have to zoom in on that pic.  It’s kinda prophetic.

And some memes:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Remember monkey pox?

Attachment Attached File

And then remember how it wasn’t politically correct to describe he particular demographic that was afflicted with it.

And then it just happened that the Uvalde shooting occurred:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 7:56:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mannyCA] [#23]
Originally Posted By WeimaranerDad:
Here is a screenshot from some pic posted in the big wu flu thread:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/369122/2FD5FF64-34B8-4C22-AB1F-3A9610A37984_jpe-3223835.JPG

You’ll probably have to zoom in on that pic.  It’s kinda prophetic.

And some memes:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/369122/A607DC72-F606-45DB-9C33-F7821FDEE067_jpe-3223836.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/369122/EAFA43B6-F237-45F3-B72E-2CCDC1C4221E_jpe-3223837.JPG

Remember monkey pox?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/369122/020E21A6-6A2A-4B7C-ADCB-FF2863D2F001_jpe-3223838.JPG

And then remember how it wasn’t politically correct to describe he particular demographic that was afflicted with it.

And then it just happened that the Uvalde shooting occurred:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/369122/D3D440DA-69EB-4411-8E1B-97D03AF077C1_jpe-3223839.JPG

View Quote

and just like that, one of chyna's biggest thorn in their side disappeared. fall/winter 2019.  how convenient.  Humans really do have short memories.

Kungflu stops protests in chyna
kungflu cover for protest arrests
https://www.lowyinstitute.org/the-interpreter/coronavirus-hong-kong-protest-movement
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 8:12:27 AM EDT
[#24]

and just like that, one of chyna's biggest thorn in their side disappeared. fall/winter 2019.  how convenient.  Humans really do have short memories.

Kungflu stops protests in chyna
View Quote

Two things I found interesting about that time:

1.  IIRC, it was Washington state who was testing high school kids for regular flu.  A lot of them came back negative.  So they did some more testing, and realized this was some novel virus.  They voiced their concerns to the Feds.  Not necessarily to the CDC, but to whatever Feds.  The Feds response was along the lines of “You don’t need to test for that."  But whoever the Washington state researchers were, they dug their heels in.  Then they went back to the Feds to report that whatever this was, was still spreading.  The Feds response was along the lines of “We need you to stop testing entirely!"

2.  The US State Department said they were having an emergency evacuation of State Department personnel out of Wuhan.  This was at a time when the Chinese were supposedly welding apartment buildings’ doors shut and flying flame thrower equipped drones.  And there wasn’t a single US “journalist” who was at the airport to meet these officials to ask “Was it really that bad in Wuhan?”

Not necessarily the scoop of the century, but definitely the scoop of the decade.  And no “journalist” pounced on it?

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 8:18:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Some other random memes:

Attachment Attached File

For this next pic, you’ll have to zoom in on what looks like a smart phone screen on the right:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 8:23:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:12:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Right in the beginning of lockdown I took the long way home after a shift in the ER and stopped right where that I marked the pic in red. Not single car out, almost all of the lights were off on the buildings downtown, it was cloudy, but foggier, just like this pic but a little darker as it was a little before dusk.

It was a remarkable sight to see and the silence was deafening.

Late spring and summer were great though, outside of work. Alot of my neighbors would gather around a neighbors bonfire and just hangout, listen to music, no tv, no radio. Lots of food, beer and liquor were consumed that summer by all.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:30:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 20229mm] [#28]
I’m of the opinion that the Covid lockdowns did more harm than good.  

That the lockdowns will effectively kill more people than Covid ever did.

Think of how the kids being locked out of schools affected them.  Mentally the kids are fucked.  

Think of how our country went bankrupt (it was well on its way beforehand, Covid spending was the big coup de grace) how many people are gonna die when that bill comes up for repayment?

Look at the amount of opiate deaths during the lockdowns. We have 30% more opiate deaths per year now.  

We have a long way to go until we figure out the total death count from Covid and its response.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:35:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By 20229mm:
I'm of the opinion that the Covid lockdowns did more harm than good.  

Think of how the kids being locked out of schools affected them.  Mentally the kids are fucked.  

Think of how our country went bankrupt (it was well on its way beforehand, Covid spending was the big coup de grace) how many people are gonna die when that bill comes up for repayment?

Look at the amount of opiate deaths during the lockdowns. We have 30% more opiate deaths per year now.  

We have a long way to go until we figure out the total death count from Covid and its response.
View Quote
years from now you'll look back and realize that 2024 was the salad days.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:42:13 AM EDT
[#30]
To go booze. To go food. Lots more outdoor dining.

Lots of "hard men" whining "I can't breath with a mask" while all the medical folks who had always worn them all on the regular rolled our eyes at such massive pussies, primadonnas, and other attention whores.

People were anxious and lost their shit over nothing. Practicing grace was a thing of the past.

Lots of leadership types made policies and proclamations without talking to the experts leading to stupid policies that accomplished little in terms of safety and much in terms of frustration.

Dumb motherfuckers thinking we'd all die.

Dumb motherfuckers thinking that it was made up.

Why the hell are we reminiscing about this?

Don't live in the past. Live a good life!
View Quote

Unless you are scrubbed in on 8 hour surgeries or work in an ID isolation ward you aren’t wearing a mask for every 8 hour workday in healthcare. At least, in the beforetime.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:09:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Caeser2001:

Late spring and summer were great though, outside of work. Alot of my neighbors would gather around a neighbors bonfire and just hangout, listen to music, no tv, no radio. Lots of food, beer and liquor were consumed that summer by all.
View Quote

Summer of 2020 was my kids' 80s summer experience. No activities or camps, nowhere to go and nothing to do, so all the neighborhood kids spent the whole summer outside together rampaging from yard to yard on their bikes/scooters, fucking around in the woods, making dams out of rocks and sticks in the ditch and flooding the road, generally doing all the outside stuff I remember doing in the summer. It was awesome.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:25:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WeimaranerDad] [#32]
I remember Governor Whitmer banning the sale of seeds.

I lived over in Illinois, so I figured Pritzker would be following soon with his own ban.

So I made 2 raised garden beds:

Attachment Attached File

(Because I had two male dogs… who would hike their legs up on about everything… “Gee, these “maters” taste like piss!” )
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:35:18 AM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

Planemaker fails again.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:45:32 AM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By macpherson:

Were they put on ventilators and given kidney destroying medication they didn't need?

The closest person to me that I know who died "from covid" had that done to him.  Ended up dying from kidney failure and pneumonia.

The hospitals killed more people with their insane "treatment" protocols than the virus ever did.  Intubated people who they shouldn't have, gave them drugs that ruined their kidney function.  Yes some people can die from covid but many people also die from the flu each year.  Doesn't mean we should panic and overreact and change our entire way of life over the flu.

True . It's even easy to understand once you know what hemagglutination is and the mechanism by which it operates. Your not going to have effective perfusion of the alveoli if red blood cells can't traverse the capillary beds . The scientific/medical community... atleast the educated ones know this . Putting someone on a vent and trying to force air into the patient is going to do zero in terms of positive effects . There are therapies for hemagglutination.  One that has been tested and shown efficacy is ivermectin.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:48:53 AM EDT
[#35]

No, like bill Gates population reduction, vaccinate the compliant people and then kill off the ones who didn't take it.

View All Quotes

One notable effect is damaged immune systems of the vaccinated making them conduits for disease . More shots , more illness . What better way to propagate a pandemic .
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:51:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By WeimaranerDad:
I remember Governor Whitmer banning the sale of seeds.

I lived over in Illinois, so I figured Pritzker would be following soon with his own ban.

So I made 2 raised garden beds:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/369122/12BCFC3E-2DCD-4E94-8D3F-D7B617B8E146_jpe-3223958.JPG

(Because I had two male dogs… who would hike their legs up on about everything… “Gee, these “maters” taste like piss!” )
View Quote

Those dogs just trying to help your carbon-nitrogen balance
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 12:19:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:

One notable effect is damaged immune systems of the vaccinated making them conduits for disease . More shots , more illness . What better way to propagate a pandemic .
View Quote

Why do you suppose the vaccinated have lower cases and deaths as well as better long term outlook compared to non vaccinated, if they have damaged immune systems?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 12:35:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Mostly ignored in IA. Governoe issued a mask mandate for a couple months but 80 percent still seemed to not give a shit.

Sunday DJ on our local station bitched a good bit when the mostly ignored Any way  mandate was lifted, and I'll never shop at Menards again.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 12:44:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Sokarul:

Why do you suppose the vaccinated have lower cases and deaths as well as better long term outlook compared to non vaccinated, if they have damaged immune systems?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sokarul:

That hasn't been my observation in the past four years .
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 2:26:53 PM EDT
[#40]

Those dogs just trying to help your carbon-nitrogen balance
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 2:37:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9D1Alpha] [#41]
Dr Michael Nehls has done some fascinating research . In the link there is an interview done by Tucker Carlson that provides some interesting insight ;
https://michael-nehls.com/

I had to check on Dr Nehls' statements regarding lithium ;
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9046673/#:~:text=Lithium%20is%20able%20to%20inhibit,or%20reducing%20the%20cytokine%20storm

Fascinating stuff .

* He was spot on with his analysis of the incurious and the effect of spike protein on intelligence. We've seen examples here despite 4 years of discussion and sharing of knowledge they still don't know anything besides "vaccine good" ...
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:12:27 PM EDT
[#42]
I went about life as normal but had to walk out of a Total Liquor Outlet as I was getting into it with a manager over me not wearing a mask. Only time I had an issue.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:13:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By VLODPG:
I went about life as normal but had to walk out of a Total Liquor Outlet as I was getting into it with a manager over me not wearing a mask. Only time I had an issue.
View Quote

And this was in Poland?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:33:56 PM EDT
[#44]

That hasn't been my observation in the past four years .
View Quote

Let's look.

From the big UK dataset.

Looks like less deaths, even non covid deaths.

From the preprint you posted.
" In multivariable analysis, the 2023-2024 formula vaccinated state was associated with a significantly lower risk of COVID-19 before the JN.1"

This meta study isn't the one I was looking for but it's newer. Does estimate a low VE.
"COVID-19 vaccination both before and after having COVID-19 significantly decreased post–COVID-19 conditions for the circulating variants during the study period although vaccine effectiveness was low."

This one was mostly before vaccination but is shows the 1 year outcome after covid is worse than not having it.
"During the 12-month follow-up period, 2.8% of the individuals with PCC vs 1.2% of the individuals without COVID-19 died, implying an excess death rate of 16.4 per 1000 individuals."

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:47:21 PM EDT
[#45]
True . It's even easy to understand once you know what hemagglutination is and the mechanism by which it operates. Your not going to have effective perfusion of the alveoli if red blood cells can't traverse the capillary beds . The scientific/medical community... atleast the educated ones know this . Putting someone on a vent and trying to force air into the patient is going to do zero in terms of positive effects . There are therapies for hemagglutination.  One that has been tested and shown efficacy is ivermectin.
View Quote
How can someone who talks about “effective perfusion of the alveoli if red blood cells can't traverse the capillary beds” not know the difference between “your” and “you’re”?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:51:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By boolzi:

Yes, i drove like Brad Wesley on the highway and interstate….
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By boolzi:
Originally Posted By c7aea15:
Less people on the roads was nice

Yes, i drove like Brad Wesley on the highway and interstate….

Fake a coughing fit to get out of a speeding ticket.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:55:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By 20229mm:
I’m of the opinion that the Covid lockdowns did more harm than good.  

View Quote

Who was really locked down?

I was all over the place traveling.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:07:19 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

I still don't think it was serious. Most of the ones who died of covid were close to the end anyway.

When my daughter had a seizure I wasn't allowed in the ER at the same time as my fucking wife because of the restrictions.

You ever wonder why Fauci seems to have crawled under a fucking rock?

I still haven't had anyone come up with a reasonable explanation why we were more afraid of that cause of death than any other? Fuck, there's no guarantee you're gonna survive your drive to work.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:10:28 PM EDT
[#49]
i miss march 2020 traffic.

driving should be outlawed for anyone who voted for pedo joe and the ho.
View Quote

gawd, that summer was glorious for driving.

barely anybody on the road and 5-0 was letting everything go that wasn't reckless.

you could fly past CHP at 90+ and they wouldn't even move.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:12:12 PM EDT
[#50]

Learn your history.

You clearly don't know it. And you clearly didn't take care of the patients.

Why don't you add up all the people who died or were hospitalized from those disease and tell me what that number is?

SARS killed less than 1000 people, on the whole planet, EVER.

Swine flu and H1N1pdm09, these are the same thing. Kill a quarter million on the planet during that flu season. That's significant, but not COVID.

MERS killed less than 1000 people, on the whole planet, EVER.

Avian Influenza (and I'll include all the types for the last 25 years) killed less than 1000 people, on the whole planet, SO FAR.

Almost nobody knows anyone who knows anyone who died of the above.

We worry because these could have become what COVID was: most people know someone who died from COVID. Virtually everyone knows someone who knows someone who died from COVID.

COVID killed, in the US, more people in the first six months than all of those viruses killed, in the World, in 25 years.
View All Quotes

Hyped up dude.  not not taken serious.

were you around for SARS, H1N1, MRS, Swine Flu, Avian Influena? All during Obummers era, not a fucking peep, not one word when that shit came up through the border that was wide open, similar to today.  Fuck the left.
Learn your history.

Learn your history.

You clearly don't know it. And you clearly didn't take care of the patients.

Why don't you add up all the people who died or were hospitalized from those disease and tell me what that number is?

SARS killed less than 1000 people, on the whole planet, EVER.

Swine flu and H1N1pdm09, these are the same thing. Kill a quarter million on the planet during that flu season. That's significant, but not COVID.

MERS killed less than 1000 people, on the whole planet, EVER.

Avian Influenza (and I'll include all the types for the last 25 years) killed less than 1000 people, on the whole planet, SO FAR.

Almost nobody knows anyone who knows anyone who died of the above.

We worry because these could have become what COVID was: most people know someone who died from COVID. Virtually everyone knows someone who knows someone who died from COVID.

You still believe them I see?
Attachment Attached File
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top