Is Putin\/Russia an enemy of America?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:
Originally Posted By yankee43:
Originally Posted By Ascendent:
Two things you can count on.

The sun rising in the east and setting in the west, Sketti aiding Russians and any other American enemies he can.

Still “fighting the Cold War”, are you?

It is apparent you don’t know what is happening, nor why, just as the overwhelming majority of people don’t.

The enemies of America aren’t who  suspect, and they are far more sinister than Vladimir Putin.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/110515/IMG_2227_jpeg-3213558.JPG

Marginally and it's mostly a strategic threat, which hasn't really changed.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:02:11 PM EDT
[#2]

View All Quotes

The sun rising in the east and setting in the west, Sketti aiding Russians and any other American enemies he can.

It is apparent you don’t know what is happening, nor why, just as the overwhelming majority of people don’t.

The enemies of America aren’t who  suspect, and they are far more sinister than Vladimir Putin.

of the US? I don't think so. I don't see them making moves against the US or moving troops or arms as close as humanly possible to our own border.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:02:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By VeryAverage:

Good question.

If Russia finally in spite of their incompetence achieves the inevitable, can we keep whatever hasn’t been blown up? Or do we have to send it to the Russians so they can rebuild the Ukraine?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FuriousYachtsman:
Originally Posted By Gelandewagen:
Y'all even read the aide package?

It doesn't work like a PayPal instant transfer with Amazon same day delivery.

Some of that spending Ukraine may not see for years.

Is there an out if Russia defeats Ukraine, or do we still have to pay?

Good question.

If Russia finally in spite of their incompetence achieves the inevitable, can we keep whatever hasn’t been blown up? Or do we have to send it to the Russians so they can rebuild the Ukraine?

If you actually wonder that, then your username is being too kind.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:06:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By delemorte:

of the US? I don't think so. I don't see them making moves against the US or moving troops or arms as close as humanly possible to our own border.
View Quote

And they would have to attack us physically and on the mainland to be an enemy?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:06:08 PM EDT
[#5]

View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:08:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Subpar:
Just you wait until the Ukraine kicks off its annual massively successful summer counter-offensivefundraiser!
View Quote

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:10:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Note sure receiving an aid package in April means weapons and munitions made it to the front where it is needed.

Oh, and I am against the debt with interest to be paid by us forever. Let the Eurotrash foot the bill as the threat is in their backyard not ours.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:10:57 PM EDT
[#8]
The grift has probably already been received, so most of DC probably really doesn't care what happens to Ukraine.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:12:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:
43km since the war started.

Half military destroyed.

Sketti:

“Massive gains for Russia!!!!!!!!!”
View Quote

This.  

Was it Worth it Sketti?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:16:10 PM EDT
[#10]
picture being in a class with 20 guys.  the second BIGGEST guy starts a fight with the SMALLEST guy in the room.

come back the next day and they are STILL fighting.  its ugly but still shows no sign of being over.  

couldn't help but think :  big dude sucks.  little dude is a bad-ass.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:17:17 PM EDT
[#11]
“Don’t forget, 10% for the big guy.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:17:38 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

I’ve got a feeling that the only military “aid” that will ever reach Ukraine will be a small fraction of what the U.S. Taxpayer is being charged for. 10% for EACH “big guy” adds up quickly.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:23:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:

picture being in a class with 20 guys.  the second BIGGEST guy starts a fight with the SMALLEST guy in the room.

come back the next day and they are STILL fighting.  its ugly but still shows no sign of being over.  

View Quote

Except the little dude is getting brass knuckles and knives from all the other, even bigger guys watching the fight.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:25:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Clearly the cult still can't see it! Imagine betting on the losing horse for a race that's already underway. Most people with common sense wouldn't make those bets, they understand it's just throwing money away!
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:31:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:
“Don’t forget, 10% for the big guy.
View Quote

Yup.  He's getting six billion dollars out of this last package.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:32:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Sketti:
Clearly the cult still can't see it! Imagine betting on the losing horse for a race that's already underway. Most people with common sense wouldn't make those bets, they understand it's just throwing money away!
View Quote

Imagine hoping that Russia wins.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:32:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#17]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:38:12 PM EDT
[#18]

Imagine hoping that Russia wins.
View Quote

He gets in here all excited when Russia gains a few acres for thousands of bodies.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:39:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Steel-Driver-76:

Except the little dude is getting brass knuckles and knives from all the other, even bigger guys watching the fight.  
View Quote

I’ve gotten my monies worth from watching Russians die.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:39:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#20]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:40:07 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

They have 4000 nuclear weapon pointed at us and are demanding a multipolar world. You cool with that?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:42:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#22]

Putin bros keeping it classy as usual
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:46:48 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

...and the sun fading.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:47:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#24]
View Quote

Literally throwing money away. Like taking aid money, and paying it to fictitious companies to build imaginary fortifications. Then blaming the US for not sending enough money.

Where are the fortifications? Kharkov OVA paid millions to fictitious companies
https://www.pravda.com.ua/rus/columns/2024/05/13/7455571/
Google translate will be needed, this is a Ukrainian page
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:51:11 PM EDT
[#25]

Half military destroyed.

Sketti:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:51:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Ah yes, stolen tax payer monies well spent!

"Ukrainian forces suffered considerable territorial losses over the weekend despite receiving a large military aid package from the U.S. in April, according to The New York Times.

From Friday to Sunday, Russian forces captured more square miles per day than they have at nearly any point of the war other than its earliest days, taking nine villages in Ukraine's north while defending fighters fell back, according to the Times. The Russians' advances came just weeks after Congress approved a $61 billion infusion of military aid for the Ukrainian forces on April 21, proponents of which argued that the aid was essential for Ukraine to withstand the invasion."

Article link
View Quote

I gotta ask. What should you do when it's your people that would be harmed by fighting it out with the Rooskie? Going toe to toe with them on anything is what is known as failed strategy. If the Rooskie wants to blow stuff up, then, it's on them. Document and show the world. Until that pooint, the best course of action is insurgencyh, and getting them when they're out in the open. Sooner or later they will have to come out and play. That's the best time to give them the high hard one.

FWIW,that commie traitor Russell Brand was a traitor to us for going over there and siding with the Rooskie, and he was also a traitor to Ukraine for siding with the Rooskie, while the Rooskie invaders raped, pillaged and plundered their way through the Donbas. I guess he had a problem with them doing it to somebody or something closer to him, and, when they caught him taking pics of it, they ass raped him, labelled him a NATO spy, and, they killed him.

So, I guess that's how it goes. Okay to do to them, but not me, because reasons. So, it's okay to spank when those big bad rooskies are doing it to those Ukrainian Nazis, but not so good when your last thought is why those people might have a problem with it. It's certainly why the Ukrainians had a problem with it. It's why the world has a problem with it.

So, what do you do? Waste all your ammo while your own people are in the line of fire? They'll get theirs.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:51:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:52:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Itsallsotiresome.gif

Sketti, that is
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:55:36 PM EDT
[#29]
That money was mostly to pay their bureaucrats and pensions
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:58:31 PM EDT
[#30]

Half military destroyed.

Sketti:

View All Quotes

Half military destroyed.

Sketti:

There is not a massive network of 2014 vintage fortifications going all the way from donbas to kiev. They are concentrated in certain areas. So not all kilometers are created equal. Defense belts are relatively thin and when broken through, sometimes massive swaths of poorly or hastily defended terrain are behind them. Even MSM knows this. In many places, breaking through those first few km are the hardest part.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2024/04/23/a-ukrainian-brigade-disappeared-and-a-russian-brigade-almost-broke-through-how-the-battle-for-ocheretyne-upended-the-war-in-ukraine-this-weekend/?sh=36c0458f4901

As the 47th Mechanized Brigade was pulling back from the front line east of the village of Ocheretyne this weekend, the Russians attacked—and very nearly broke through Ukrainian lines into the 20-mile-wide ribbon of undefended terrain separating the free city of Pokrovsk from the front line.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:07:11 PM EDT
[#31]
I think we should pack every square inch of Ukraine with C4,  let the russians take it,  then blow it all up.  Two birds.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:09:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Ukraine is not going to win this war.......... and anyone with a lick of sense knows this...... but that's just it, DC has no sense.....
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:11:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:13:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By 86Tiger:

It never mattered.   Ukraine was never going to win.  

They don’t have the GDP, natural resources, manufacturing nor population to go toe to toe with Russia.  And never did.  

Only chance they ever had to “win” is US or NATO step in between the two and neither is willing to start a full on war to save the most corrupt nation on european continent.

Every thing else is smoke and mirrors.  And of course military industrial complex profit at US taxpayers expense.
View Quote

-that about covers it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:14:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:22:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

They have 4000 nuclear weapon pointed at us and are demanding a multipolar world. You cool with that?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

How does supplying aid to Ukraine change that?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:24:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:28:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Subpar:
Just you wait until the Ukraine kicks off its annual massively successful summer counter-offensive!
View Quote

I think this is it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:34:21 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Do you know what the word "strategic" means?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:38:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:

Do you think Kharkiv (the city) is unfortified or lightly fortified?

When do you think it will fall?
View Quote

Not lightly fortified or unfortified. Cities default to at least moderately fortified because there are concrete and underground structures all over the place. Russia is not going to launch a frontal assault on the city like that, their MO is to encircle it as much as possible, then establish a foothold in a small area while the rest of the forces expand the encirclement and turn up the heat. The construction funds being stolen could be for trench network construction. The trench networks and minefields across open areas slow down the russians and determine how fast they can encircle the cities.  So, no idea how long it would take for Kharkov.

This is why it is silly when some posters act like taking a year to get through 1km of a hornets nest worth of trenches and minefields means they will keep moving at 1km/year afterwards. A dog might take 1 year to chew through a .5 inch thick fence, but its definitely not going to keep moving at .5inches/year once it gets to the other side. This is the kind of linear math that young earth creationists use to prove their 6000 year old earth.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:40:32 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

Still "fighting the Cold War", are you?

It is apparent you don't know what is happening, nor why, just as the overwhelming majority of people don't.

The enemies of America aren't who  suspect, and they are far more sinister than Vladimir Putin.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:43:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Wait until the UKR prisoners hit the battlefield.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:43:34 PM EDT
[#43]

How many Russian soldiers died in the past few days “taking” those abandoned villages?   lol
View Quote

And zero Ukrainian losses.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:44:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:54:29 PM EDT
[#45]

Lot of words

View Quote

lol, I get that you were playing gotcha games and wanted an answer like "Its lightly fortified, 2 more weeks".
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:55:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Steel-Driver-76:

View Quote

The little guy was goaded into the fight by the biggest guy in the school (who doesn't want to fight) in the hopes that he will weaken the big guy enough that he will have a breakdown and decide to do whatever he is told and give up his religion and assets.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:00:18 PM EDT
[#47]
You should all be thankful that your congressmen’s defense industry stock values soared with news of the recent Ukraine aid package!
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:01:47 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FuriousYachtsman:

Is there an out if Russia defeats Ukraine, or do we still have to pay?

Good question.

I mean we send money to the Iranians to help their nuke projects along… we give shit away to the Taliban…

We’re going to be funding Russia next, aren’t we?

Fuck.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:02:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SoundFX] [#49]
Don’t worry. No territory Russia is gaining is important or strategic. The land only becomes those things when Russia loses it.

Fortunately for us, the money for the weapons pales in comparison to what it will cost to rebuild Ukraine. That’s the bloated elephant in the room, but the cult likes to keep that part quiet. Might as well put ourselves on the meat hook to rebuild Gaza while we are at it. It’ll be us or the Chinese for both.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:03:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:

View Quote

Add in the fact that one is a notorious bully and the other is a notorious con artist, and they’ve been butt buddies for a century.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top