BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:04:24 PM EDT
[#1]
At this point, the only people who give a fuck lost someone because of politics

A more to the point poll "Do you think you lost someone because you were anti-vax? Do you think you lost someone because you were pro vax? Do you think this thread is just sad and feel sorry for people?"
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:06:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By fargo007:
Any one of them that confesses, apologizes, and goes to jail for what they did, I will forgive.

View Quote

Not enough.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:06:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
At this point, the only people who give a fuck lost someone because of politics

A more to the point poll "Do you think you lost someone because you were anti-vax? Do you think you lost someone because you were pro vax? Do you think this thread is just sad and feel sorry for people?"
View Quote

omg
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:30:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Worse than Pol Pot IMHO....
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:54:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By B62stew:
No. Never. Crimes against humanity.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:54:49 PM EDT
[#6]
@30caltblkid

yes remind me tomorrow lol
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:03:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BillofRights] [#7]
Originally Posted By glocklover:
Will you ever forget and/or forgive the medical community for pushing a “vaccine” that didn’t work other than to cause harm. Will you forgive the government for trying to mandate the vax, for kicking people out of the military, and for the lock downs? How about friends and family who turned into sniveling cowards and turned away from you for not getting the clot shot?
View Quote

Some of you guys got so focused on the Vax and the masks, that you completely missed the Worst thing that happened:  

Your dollars lost Half their value.     Regardless of your stimmy checks and double unemployment, and even if you got a cheap mortgage; you are now twice as poor.

I’m against all mandatory vaxes, but: the Real Crime was financial.

It’s so strange how people are oblivious to this.  I guess some of you are sitting on a couple hundred acres which tripled in value?  The chickens haven’t fully come home to roost.

Yet.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:11:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9D1Alpha] [#8]
Originally Posted By BillofRights:

It’s always amusing how the Vaxpanic guys are so focused on the Vax, that they completely miss the Worst thing that happened:  

Your dollars lost Half their value.     Regardless of your stimmy checks and double unemployment, and even if you got a cheap mortgage; you are now twice as poor.

It’s so strange how people are oblivious to this.  I guess most of you are sitting on a couple hundred acres which tripled in value.   The chickens haven’t fully come home to roost.

Yet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Will you ever forget and/or forgive the medical community for pushing a “vaccine” that didn’t work other than to cause harm. Will you forgive the government for trying to mandate the vax, for kicking people out of the military, and for the lock downs? How about friends and family who turned into sniveling cowards and turned away from you for not getting the clot shot?

It’s always amusing how the Vaxpanic guys are so focused on the Vax, that they completely miss the Worst thing that happened:  

It’s so strange how people are oblivious to this.  I guess most of you are sitting on a couple hundred acres which tripled in value.   The chickens haven’t fully come home to roost.

Yet.

Get both
* add an invasion
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:12:26 PM EDT
[#9]
If you want to blow your mind, look up the rapid increase of pediatric onset type 1 diabetes.  There are white papers out now that discuss the increase of childhood type 1 diabetes that coincided with covid.  Essentially, type 1 diabetes is a response in a children's immune system that overreacts to non specific sickness and the immune system kills the t cells in the pancreas.  Our child's endocrinologist was used to seeing a stable rate of new cases over time (only pediatric endocrinologist in a city).  With covid he said it nearly trippled.   But if those numbers were low in the background of covid noise, no one noticed initially.  Say normally see 3 in a month but mid covid they increased to 9 a month.  It has taken years but medical bodies are now realizing it in the statistics enough to do research and write white papers showing the numbers.  So, our gov funded research that got out, causing my child's immune system to overreact and kill his pancreas.  My gov killed my child's pancreas and now he is type 1 diabetic for life.  Hard to not hold a grudge.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:20:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Fuck those pieces of shit forever. They ruined so many lives and destroyed so many businesses. The can burn in hell.

I recently discovered a local restaurant that was chased out of their original location because they refused to shut down and kept serving their community during all that horse shit. The county tried to shut them down but they refused so they hit them with massive fines and tried to ruin them. All because they wouldn't bend the knee. The scared pussies could have just not went into the restaurant but noooo, they must impose control.

My county invited them in and they have reopened. I will keep eating there as often as I can to support them.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:21:08 PM EDT
[#11]
thus always to tyrants
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:37:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:40:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bruiser68] [#13]
Originally Posted By Tweek:
We were fed a steady diet of lies, about every aspect of it. From the origins of it, to the death rate, to the vaccine effectiveness.

People/Dr's/scientists were cancelled/banned from social media for talking about effective treatments that worked, all so that they could get emergency authorization for the non effective vax. People were denied existing drugs that they later admitted were effective. Then, FJB tried to use OSHA to get you FIRED for not taking the vaccine.

Covid patients were put in nursing homes which endangered the non infected elderly.

They pushed the vax on kids, knowing the danger of myocarditis, and knowing that kids were the least likely to have severe covid.

Then they wonder why people lose trust in government, media, and health industry.

Forgive them? Scripture says I should, so I suppose I will.

Trust them again? Ah, no.
View Quote
Which verse says to forgive those who are neither repentant nor seeking forgiveness? It's not that little turn the cheek thingy is..?

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:41:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Sokarul:

Cool, do you have time to tell us again?

Horse blinders are for horses, not people.
View Quote
Trust the Science, Mule. Heeaaah!

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:43:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SuperHeavy] [#15]
The .gov isn't who I won't forgive forget, because we all knew they were in on it from the start.

My employer guilting me into to working like a dog 7 days a week for months on end for no extra pay or overtime, while profits soared, and got a forgiven PPP loan is the part I won't forget. Magically bought a bunch if high end shit, new house, lots of vehicles during it, while everyone else wanted to jump off a bridge.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:44:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:45:56 PM EDT
[#17]
I will say traffic sure was nice at the time.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:46:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BillofRights] [#18]
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:

Get both
* add an invasion
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:

Yet.

Get both
* add an invasion

Yep.  Overthrew a duly elected President and prosecuting him on false charges.   Imprisoned people who demonstrated.  Sanctioned an illegal invasion.   Cut the value of our dollar by 50% or more.  

Meh, big deal…shit happens….

But pushing a vax of dubious utility?      Arrghh!!! NEVER FORGIVE NEVER FORGET!!!    

I can definitely understand the righteous anger of those who actually lost their jobs over it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:49:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#19]

Yet.
View All Quotes

Yet.

I agree that there was a significant financial loss.  

I have to ask though, what is more important....your health or money?  What good is money when it all goes towards cancer or some unexplained medical problem that they can't find and you die in a few years anyway?   Won't happen to everyone but damn it sucks if it happed to be you.  Then of course many would gladly pay to see their relatives a few more times than through a window watching them die all alone.  Some people have other priorities over just money alone, unlike big pharma and the rest of the medical community that failed to act.

The outrage is about communism, last I checked we were the "Land of the Free and Home of the Brave."  No amount of money can replace that, though at the rate we are going unless there is a big pendulum swing or a civil war that statement won't stand much longer and according to some already lost.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:04:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

I have to ask though, what is more important....your health or money?  What good is money when it all goes towards cancer or some unexplained medical problem that they can't find and you die in a few years anyway?   Won't happen to everyone but damn it sucks if it happed to be you.  Then of course many would gladly pay to see their relatives a few more times than through a window watching them die all alone.  Some people have other priorities over just money alone, unlike big pharma and the rest of the medical community that failed to act.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Yet.

You can say it’s “just money” but it’s far more than that.   There are millions of people who are now priced out of ever getting their own home.  People who did everything right, who played by the rules, but just weren’t able to buy the assets before everything doubled in price.  
It’s not just money.  It’s something which destroys the American Dream, and crushes the spirit.  

The vax may have been unhealthy for some percentage of people, but the vast Inflation hurts everybody from the Arfcom Millionairs down to the Social Security recipients.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:04:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
No.

People in our own government helped direct and finance the creation of a bio-weapon.

Gave the bio-weapon to a hostile communist government to hide our own culpability in it's development.

The communists then used the bio-weapon on their own people to suppress domestic pro-democracy uprisings.

Then actively sought to spread the bio-weapon virus around the world to change world politics and in particular US politics. Very definition of terrorism.

This was a mass genocide/murder using a bio-weapon on innocent people from around the world directly linked to the communist government and actors within our own government.

There were active calls to put people who did not want to take some unknown vaccine into their bodies, to restrict their freedom, put them in camps, put them in re-education camps, separate families, take away jobs, redistribute wealth, have active tracking, restrict banking and ability to obtain food. etc.

A drug that will be taking lives and changing things for the next 100 years.

And no one will be held accountable for it.

The only justice will be for those who did this maybe they will burn in hell for it.

I for one will never forget nor forgive.

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:06:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By ScoutOut:
Covid really showed how things like Nazi Germany happen.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:17:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Those are the same people that try to ban guns.

The same people who want to end freedom of speech.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:22:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Fuck 'em all, I say.  I haven't seen the majority of my in-laws since the jab came out because they all gleefully lined up for it while I sat that one out.  Then right before Christmas as we were getting our stuff together to go visit, my wife got the call that her siblings didn't want me to come over because I wasn't jabbed.  First thing that came out of my mouth when my wife told me was "Fuck 'em".  Haven't seen them since and really don't care to after I saw what they and their kind did to this country and how they treated us lepers who refused to bend the knee.  I amazes me that those idiots thought all that shit was okay.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:28:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:34:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Covertness:
Forgiveness is God's job, not mine.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:37:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Jackslack:
Question is, what are "we" going to do about it?

Next time?

Vote?

Boycott?

View Quote

23 lol
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:40:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Smurf10161:
There has not and will not to be any atonement, or even acknowledgement of wrongdoing. I've been ostracized and treated as a leper by friends, even family for daring to question the spun up narrative. Nearly lost my job for refusing the vaxx, and only saved by the supreme court intervening.

How do you forgive that? I don't know.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:40:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:41:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By markl32:

Are they wrong?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sirensong:
when this all starts coming out, the left will start referring to it as "the trump vaccine."

Are they wrong?

leftists have been shrieking for years that trump had almost nothing to do with the wonderful vaccine.  they actually mock 'trump-tards' and 'magats' who refused the vaccine, because leftists paradoxically associate trump with antivaxxing.

if the vaccine turns out to have been harmful on a large scale, this narrative will flip overnight, with coordinated messaging on traditional news media, social media, and nontraditional infomedia like wikipedia and quora.  the left will rewrite the past so that trump, capitalism, and big corporations are the ones responsible for the vax tragedy, while noble leftists fought for the people.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:46:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Sokarul:
It’s incorrect to say the vaccine “didn’t work and only provided harm”.
View Quote

You are mistaken and most likely a Puttin Puffer.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:51:37 AM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

I’ll never forgive, forget, or stop talking about it.

ESPECIALLY the talking part. The gaslighting and outright lies we were exposed to were totally out in full display and Everyone but the Gigasimps that are still wearing masks know it. That needs to serve as an example for everything ELSE they are lying to us about-elections, the economy, guns, crime, immigration, all of it. If they will coordinate between government, academia, and media for something as serious as this and ruin anyone who is counter to their narrative, they will do it again for any of those lesser issues I mentioned.

Remember people-the friends and family you had that turned on you over COVID will do it again. I think we just about all had people say things to us that can’t be unsaid by people who were lied to and used-they are stupid enough to be fooled again, and these are the same people who lack the critical thinking skills to not tell the authorities about you so they get a bump in their future social credit score while and will smile as they watch you get forced onto a cattle car.

AFAIAC, anyone that enthusiastically took the fake vax did us all a favor. Sucks for the people that were weak willed and took it to retain a job or because they thought they were doing the right thing somehow, but the rest of them can enjoy their clot shot.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:00:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
No.

People in our own government helped direct and finance the creation of a bio-weapon.

Gave the bio-weapon to a hostile communist government to hide our own culpability in it's development.

The communists then used the bio-weapon on their own people to suppress domestic pro-democracy uprisings.

Then actively sought to spread the bio-weapon virus around the world to change world politics and in particular US politics. Very definition of terrorism.

This was a mass genocide/murder using a bio-weapon on innocent people from around the world directly linked to the communist government and actors within our own government.

There were active calls to put people who did not want to take some unknown vaccine into their bodies, to restrict their freedom, put them in camps, put them in re-education camps, separate families, take away jobs, redistribute wealth, have active tracking, restrict banking and ability to obtain food. etc.

A drug that will be taking lives and changing things for the next 100 years.

And no one will be held accountable for it.

The only justice will be for those who did this maybe they will burn in hell for it.

I for one will never forget nor forgive.

View Quote

100% This right here!
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:01:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Don't forget the weak sauce "they were right, but they couldn't have known why."

We were right because we knew basic high school level science to understand how the common cold works.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:25:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
I don't know a single vaccinated person that didn't get covid anyway.  
View Quote

I have been vaccinated and have never had COVID.

I did spend 14 days in CARDIAC ICU (4 days in a  coma) with myocarditis. Otherwise, I am a healthy person.
I blame the vaccine.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:45:57 AM EDT
[#36]
all the support groups for my father's dementia shut down.  he wanted to make it to my kid's college graduation.  went from holding even to rapid decline.  

fuck the chicoms, fuck fauci, and fuck mrna vaccines.

fuck all of it.  

I remember family and friends calling me a conspiracy monger.  

not holding my breath for apologies.  if it ever comes up they will get my pure unfiltered opinion.  and probably never see me again.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:19:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Frank762] [#37]
Remember this in November, the people that are now in power, wrecked a lot of shit to send our country off the rails so FJB could get "elected."
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:40:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Mom in law died alone. In a long term care facility. Locked down with no visitors admitted, or even allowed to see.

Everyone that pushed the vax agenda? Fuck them all. Hard.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:17:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Never forgive, and never forget.

And the friends and family that turned on you because their TV told them to, they'll do it again.

View Quote
When guns or fill in the blank is made illegal they will definitely drop a dime on your ass.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:22:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Richard-ar15:
It killed the Thanksgiving/Christmas/Easter dinner gatherings in my extended family.

Half of them either didn’t want to be in same room with anybody else, or else wanted to set up small separated two-person tables. One batshit couple of my in-laws invited everyone but insisted we all take a Covid test beforehand. (Nope, I didn’t go.)
View Quote

OMG, I just went though this BS testing crap this past Christmas.  My youngest sister tested positive for covid the day before we were going to celebrate Christmas.  My niece (daughter of my older sister) has a couple infants (they all live in Illinois....) insisted that everyone pass a covid test before celebrating Christmas at my dad's house in NW Iowa.  This pissed me off, my wife is upset, the kids are ticked.  

We are going back and forth on going to my dad's house for Christmas.  My dad was in the hospital the week before, he's not doing well.  My third sister is calling me pleading me to take a covid test because this may be my dad's last Christmas.  All three of my sisters and their families get tested.  My youngest sister stayed home.  

My family said screw it, we aren't testing (and not bowing down to my see you next Tuesday niece) and we went.  I was ready to get turned away at the door, take our gifts and go home.  We walk in and nobody said a fucking word.  I was going to scorched earth if they did and I still may...why, because the niece and her kids flew from and back to Chicago on a plane.  The following week, they took their kids to Disney (more pack planes and crowds), the brother-inlaw (father of the niece) had to leave that night we celebrated Christmas so he could be in the stands at a Bears game the next day...all that's okay but direct family needs to test for covid???...FUCK THAT NOISE!  I'm still pissed today about this past Christmas and the whole covid debacle.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:22:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:
The world should have burned over the Covid stuff.

Just wait. There will come a day where you will have to denounce the Christian God/Christ just to get your goods and services. Covid proved people will line up in droves to take the mark of the beast. You won't even have to get out of your car.
View Quote
I have no issues doing very bad things to those who stand in my way to assure my family is fed.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:34:45 AM EDT
[#42]

leftists have been shrieking for years that trump had almost nothing to do with the wonderful vaccine.  they actually mock 'trump-tards' and 'magats' who refused the vaccine, because leftists paradoxically associate trump with antivaxxing.

if the vaccine turns out to have been harmful on a large scale, this narrative will flip overnight, with coordinated messaging on traditional news media, social media, and nontraditional infomedia like wikipedia and quora.  the left will rewrite the past so that trump, capitalism, and big corporations are the ones responsible for the vax tragedy, while noble leftists fought for the people.
View All Quotes
when this all starts coming out, the left will start referring to it as "the trump vaccine."

Are they wrong?

Fast tracking a vaccine was an entirely appropriate action at the time, given what we knew about - or thought we knew about - COVID at that point.  China was still denying anything was wrong, while the info that was leaking out was of people collapsing and convulsing in the streets.  You can't afford to take a 'wait and see' attitude with such things.

Trump did stuff I don't agree with, but his handling of COVID isn't one of them.  First-termer, political outsider coming up on the end of one of the most contentious presidencies in history, and he had to juggle this mess.  It wasn't until later until it started to be exploited and we all began to suspect things weren't exactly as we'd been led to believe.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:39:17 AM EDT
[#43]
I worked at a place, where to travel between buildings on site, you had to get a special armband so security would let you in.

Not to mention the letters we got that said we were 'essential workers'.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:42:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Frank762:
Don't forget the weak sauce "they were right, but they couldn't have known why."

We were right because we knew basic high school level science to understand how the common cold works.
View Quote

And because us mid-aged heterosexual male white supremacist misogynist types were already distrustful of government health advice, and grew suspicious at the intensity of the drive to infect us all with the vaccine.  Once it started being mandated for some groups they lost us completely.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:50:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By ScoutOut:
Covid really showed how things like Nazi Germany happen.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 4:05:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By midmo:

And because us mid-aged heterosexual male white supremacist misogynist types were already distrustful of government health advice, and grew suspicious at the intensity of the drive to infect us all with the vaccine.  Once it started being mandated for some groups they lost us completely.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By midmo:
Originally Posted By Frank762:

You can fling poo all you want, but you and yours were wrong.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 4:14:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:

I learned that if  you walked backwards down the aisle,  but with your buggy pointed in the approved direction,  maskers didn't even seem to notice.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:
Originally Posted By JeepersCreepers:

I will never follow arrows on the floor in the grocery store, that's for fucking sure.

I learned that if  you walked backwards down the aisle,  but with your buggy pointed in the approved direction,  maskers didn't even seem to notice.

Walked backwards?  I purposefully walked down the "wrong" way.  I found it both pathetic and hilarious how many people would start to turn onto the aisle, see me, maskless and going the "wrong" way, and either stop and wait or go over two aisles.  I refused to stand on the stupid little feet markers or lines on the floor.  On the rare occasions when someone would say something I'd sometimes make comments about them obviously not being a scientist or they'd understand how stupid this whole thing was.

One of the most surreal moments that really sticks in my head was walking through Publix, maskless and going the "wrong way", and there was a thirty something year old mother (masked) with her (maskless) toddler in the cart and I'm near them, looking at something on the shelf, and the kid is just staring at me, just staring.  I smiled, said hello and waved at the kid (I'm goofy looking but I dress decent even to run to the store and after being a paramedic for so long I've never been called threatening or creepy and talking to kids is a normal part of working in the medical field).  The kid looked at his mom, then back at me, smiled big and waved back.  I figured that mess was going to really mess with kid's heads, but at the moment I really think I grasped just how evil this experiment was and that it was going to have far longer reaching effects than anyone was admitting.  

For most of my life I've tried really hard not to hate anyone, but I realized that yeah, I really, really hate some people and I just have to live with that.  Call it a character flaw, tell me I'm going to hell or whatever, I'm OK with that, I'm agnostic at best anyways.  
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 4:48:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jason280] [#48]
I'll be honest, I'm less mad at the governmental response than I am the general publics eagerness to willingly (and blindly) follow without question....and their subsequent and almost immediate further willingness to turn on those who didn't agree with them.  The government only exercises the powers those governed allow, and we see how far the general public was willing to bend over for a vaccine, a little stimulus money, and the chance to work from home (or not at all).
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:00:09 AM EDT
[#49]
I won't forgive or forget.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:03:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sandboxmedic] [#50]
Originally Posted By Jason280:
I'll be honest, I'm about less mad at the governmental response than I am the general publics eagerness to willingly (and blindly) follow without question....and their subsequent and almost immediate further willingness to turn on those who didn't agree with them.  The government only exercises the powers those governed allow, and we see how far the general public was willing to bend over for a vaccine, a little stimulus money, and the chance to work from home (or not at all).  

View Quote

Agreed, you expect politicians to be scumbags and you expect the government (and so many of it's mindless little goblins) to keep grabbing as much power as the people allow them to- the fact that so many willing ceded so much to the government is mind boggling.  

The comments about people willingly turning other people in just for some warped sense of moral superiority is spot on as well.  I won't say it had never occurred to me that some people from my past might one day turn me in to the government for my hobbies or things I've said or done, but now I have no doubts.
Page / 9
Top Top