Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:09:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Richard-ar15] [#1]
It killed the Thanksgiving/Christmas/Easter dinner gatherings in my extended family.

Half of them either didn’t want to be in same room with anybody else, or else wanted to set up small separated two-person tables. One batshit couple of my in-laws invited everyone but insisted we all take a Covid test beforehand. (Nope, I didn’t go.) At one dinner at my sister’s house, we all sat shivering in our winter coats because her neurotic college-age daughter insisted that all the windows be left open to air out the germs. (Ate fast and bailed early from that one.)

At my wife’s insistence, one year we carried our T-Day leftovers to her sister who had isolated herself. She texted us in the car and told us to leave it in the driveway so she could collect it when we were gone. LOL.

I don’t go to any of the dinners now that we’re “safe.” Don’t miss it that much, to be honest.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:10:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll never forget or forgive.

My mom was in a nursing home during this shit. When it broke her will to live, she just stopped eating.
She was put in hospice and if they didn't allow me to visit, I would break the door and take her home.
They put her in a area that was unoccupied and allowed me to visit that week.

No, I'll never forgive.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:14:21 AM EDT
[#3]
No. I will never forgive what some fuckface Air Force colonel piece of shit said to my son for not complying with that bullshit. He and the rest of them who pushed this shit on our military can go fuck themselves. After this I’ll never comply with any other garbage they come up with. It was a test and a lot of people failed it and hopefully learned something for the next time it happens.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:16:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't have hostility for those who genuinely believed that an untested drug would be safe and effective.  There are a lot of followers in the world. It is who they are and critical thinking is not a common trait anymore. 

Those type of people I have shrugged off as they just can't think outside of what they are told. They aren't malevolent, just not capable of disagreeing with people in power.  I don't hold it against them unless they were super militant about it. 

That said, those who created the virus, used it for pure profit, or used it to just create good old fashioned power... those people can go die in a fire.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:16:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

They're sure trying to flip the script now, either claiming they were misled or outright blaming the pure bloods for their failure in critical thinking.

No quarter with these jabbed sycophants.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GNdfOKAWkAI0WUT?format=jpg&name=900x900

View Quote

PBS, figures. This is why Trump stopped giving those idiots taxpayer money. Of course Potato changed that,

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:17:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:
The world should have burned over the Covid stuff.

Just wait. There will come a day where you will have to denounce the Christian God/Christ just to get your goods and services. Covid proved people will line up in droves to take the mark of the beast. You won't even have to get out of your car.
View Quote
This, unfortunately.

I guess forgiveness is somewhat of weird thought. Nothing was done to me, relatively speaking, since I said no to the jab. Having said that, if I could get within punching distance of Fauci, I would be so tempted to take my best swing.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:19:02 AM EDT
[#7]
I will never forget or forgive.

Fuck anyone that demonized me for not taking the shot.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:19:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Never forget

Never forgive
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:23:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Right up there with Thilomide.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:23:54 AM EDT
[#10]
No.

My daughter basically missed out on her senior year because of all the nonsense over a hyped up cold. No athletics, no prom, no walking at graduation. Just Zoom classes and a diploma in the mail.

I couldn’t visit my grandmother in a memory care unit other than to stand outside her window and talk on the phone. She died alone in there.

The sheer frustration of the stupidity of all of it was becoming unbearable. I can’t go to my favorite bar but everyone can line up and pack their asses into Walmart because Covid doesn’t spread there.

I couldn’t eat in my favorite restaurants but I could eat in a tent in the parking lot because that’s somehow different.

Couldn’t go for a hike in my favorite state park because it’s closed but I could go to Home Depot and cough on people all day long.

I could go on and on but it was maddening.

Then you have the economic impact of printing trillions of dollars to pay people to not work. That gift will keep on giving long after I’m gone. The rampant inflation as a result of printing trillions while goods and labor were in short supply. That bell is never getting unrung.

The vax mandate forced me into retirement about four years earlier than I’d planned. Fuck them for that.

All that for a fucking cold with over a 99% survival rate.

There’s no room for forgiveness, only malice and contempt.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:26:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Sokarul:
It’s incorrect to say the vaccine “didn’t work and only provided harm”.
View Quote

It did not and does not work.

It harmed some.

It benefited nobody other than Pfizer and Moderna shareholders.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:27:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By JeepersCreepers:

I will never follow arrows on the floor in the grocery store, that's for fucking sure.

View Quote

I remember getting comments and stares because I dared to go against the arrows.
I also had some cunt practically run away muttering that I wasn’t wearing a mask outside.
I will never forget people lining their children up at Walgreens pharmacy for the vax.
I still see people wearing masks while driving alone in their cars.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:28:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By warlord:
Let's see now, I have 2 shots of the Moderna, and 1 Moderna booster; my healthcare provider is now sending emails that I need to get the 2nd booster shot. I will probably get that the next time I go in to get my flu shot.
View Quote

I’d wondered if people were still falling for that.

Now I know.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:28:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By FreeXP:
I don't have hostility for those who genuinely believed that an untested drug would be safe and effective.  There are a lot of followers in the world. It is who they are and critical thinking is not a common trait anymore.

View Quote
Neither do I. They were victims of a psy op too. It's ultimately the fault of China,  followed by our government, followed by the media. The crackdown on social media in particular was one of the most egregious things I've ever seen. You couldn't even write or say "covid", in any context at all, without being censored or demonitized, which I would argue is on par with mental torture given the circumstances. Forcibly locking people in their homes and then forbidding them from even fucking talking about it is a surefire way to cause them to crack, and a lot did crack. We'll continue to see the aftereffects of that for a generation.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:28:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Actually had family so riled and hysterical over this bullshit they threatened they were going "to call someone" if I didn't get vaxxed and follow masking and distancing shit.

Yep, they were ready to have me arrested and sent to the fucking gulag.

Repeated attempts to contact me since have gotten no response.

Forget? Forgive? Fuck that shit.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:30:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
No shit, they admitted it through their actions at the time. Rather than try to be as objective as possible in regards to the situation,  the government used the media to create a moral panic, and the unvaccinated were folk devils. They knew the vaccine sucked, which is why they had to socially engineer a collective to bully people into taking it. They essentially said multiple times that it's the unvaccinated's fault that vaccinated people die.

I don't know a single vaccinated person that didn't get covid anyway. It's what changed my mind on the vaccine myself, and why I never got it.
View Quote

My cousin, her husband and their children got it. They refused to attend holiday gatherings because us unclean heretics were there.

They’ve all had Covid multiple times since.

It doesn’t work. That is irrefutable fact.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:33:58 AM EDT
[#17]

Never forgive, and never forget.

And the friends and family that turned on you because their TV told them to, they'll do it again.

View Quote

This. Lost a brother to the woke mind virus. He hates me to this day. All I ever asked was to be left alone.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:41:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Never. I've noticed a few covidians here also.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:43:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Covertness:
Forgiveness is God’s job, not mine.
View Quote

Agree 100% I'll stop there
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:54:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Nope. Damn near cost me my job and livelihood. Literally two days from being fired before the sc ruling...
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:54:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By ScoutOut:
Covid really showed how things like Nazi Germany happen.
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:58:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Too many of my family were induced/forced to take the shot, my Marine son in particular, for me to forgive, forget or stop wanting the heads of those responsible for this COVID disaster.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:59:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:01:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:05:29 PM EDT
[#25]
No, never forgive or forget.  

Nor will I forgive or forget those in my profession (LEO) who took the opportunity COVID provided to run roughshod over basic liberties.  I am beyond thankful our chief at the time refused to allow us to be a part of that mess.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:08:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:12:42 PM EDT
[#27]
My Mother died from Covid August 17th 2020, and it almost killed my father and I.

We were all in the hospital at the same time so we got to be there when my mother passed.
I was down for the count and was given Remdesivir and Convalescent Plasma so I didn't die.

Got it from some guy at work that had family members die, and church friends die from the same infected person that spread it around.
It was pretty fucking brutal, I never forget.

The guy at work that I sat next to said it was just a head cold. Quite a few dead people later, turns out it wasn't a head cold.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:15:36 PM EDT
[#28]
I’ll never trust them for anything.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:16:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By B62stew:
No. Never. Crimes against humanity.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:17:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Square66] [#30]
I will never forget the mob tried to fire me and turn me into a social pariah because they were scared pussies.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:17:28 PM EDT
[#31]
How do you forgive those who forced people to watch their loved ones die through an exterior window, denying them their one last touch or embrace?  

How do you forgive those who lead the charge to have you fired from long-held jobs?  Forced you out of groups?  Lobbied to have your children taken?  

I can't.  I won't.  

If the screenshotted article is true, all I can say is what the fuck?  There were thousands of voices silenced by media, government, schools, peer groups, churches, employers and more.  Arguments as simple as not trusting a rushed vaccine all the way up to conspiracy theories were shut down.  People tried to make their cases.  The believers refused to listen and doubled down with ridicule and threats.  The information was there but these people refused to step out of their hermetically-sealed echo chambers for even a moment to consider what others were saying.  

I will say that I am grateful this exposed a lot of people as frauds.  I may have lost some friends but they showed themselves to be fair-weather friends who would turn on me at the drop of a hat.  I'd rather have no friends than bad friends.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:18:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Voland:
Nope. Damn near cost me my job and livelihood. Literally two days from being fired before the sc ruling...
View Quote

Same for me.  I decided to give up a career because I refused to get vaccinated. The SC ruling allowed me to keep my job but I had already decided it was over if it went the other way. I was lucky but understand many others were not.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:18:59 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sandbowl1980:
Originally Posted By Covertness:
Forgiveness is God’s job, not mine.

Agree 100% I'll stop there
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/555656/0F701AEE-977D-4FCA-8492-2C00FC68B913-3187945.jpg

I take it you guys aren't Christians then. In which case you're GTG.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:20:27 PM EDT
[#34]

This.  What the government did (Federal/State/Local) was criminal, but the harm done to kids amounts to something far worse.

Fuck them all every chance you get.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:21:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Nope, not one bit.  One “positive” is that Covid did help show me who my enemies are.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:23:00 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

FPNI again.

People that created it and happily crushed people's lives and freedoms need to kneel in a shallow ditch.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:27:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:29:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Jackslack:
Question is, what are "we" going to do about it?

Next time?

Vote?

Boycott?

View Quote

The next time it happens?   The same people will comply and the same people won't comply.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:32:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Posting about it on arfcom doesn't change anything.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:35:10 PM EDT
[#40]
My PCP was sort of "Get it you want it, I think the pneumonia and regular flu are more important" .
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:35:33 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:36:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By ske714:
No, but I'm not going to carry on about it for the rest of my life.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:38:06 PM EDT
[#43]

They're sure trying to flip the script now, either claiming they were misled or outright blaming the pure bloods for their failure in critical thinking.

No quarter with these jabbed sycophants.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GNdfOKAWkAI0WUT?format=jpg&name=900x900

View Quote

Wow, LOL
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:42:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By kpoesq369:
My PCP was sort of "Get it you want it, I think the pneumonia and regular flu are more important" .
View Quote

My PCP quit / took early retirement over this nonsense.

Which is a shame, because I don't think I'll ever trust anyone in the medical profession ever again.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:44:37 PM EDT
[#45]
In some instances, I wish I could, but it's been difficult.  Multiple relationships have been very badly damaged.

For most, not a chance in hell.

It's wrong of me to act this way.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:46:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:46:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Fuckem.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:48:43 PM EDT
[#48]
In a parallel universe where the vaccines did not exist, I imagine more people would be dead.

It’s impossible to know, really.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:55:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Wubaru:
Nope, not one bit.  One “positive” is that Covid did help show me who my enemies are.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 1:36:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Other than a few restaurants being closed, and signs at beach access points that asked people to practice social distancing it didn't effect my life too much. Well there was the toilet paper thing, but I had a couple months worth when it became scarce. I did buy backups it when I happened to see a shelf with some on it. Kinda sucked wearing a mask.

Neither me or any of my friends got the jab, and were all still kicking.
Page / 9
Top Top