BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:26:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gettysburg30] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:

That guys ribbons being so askew bothers me more than his dog mask. I know you can get them straight on the hanger and then they shift when you put them on, but not that much.

Plus he appears to be a weekend warrior, so these eccentricities are to be expected.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By feetpiece:

Big Army has been DoD's Leadership's colostomy bag for a lot longer than pop culture's approval of fish eaters LARP'ing as parents

https://64.media.tumblr.com/097688b3a4e838e4114f42bb40f21125/cad82b2195c78697-d0/s540x810/4bee7944bbc8f4209d01d3db5de1c44c99a97124.png

That guys ribbons being so askew bothers me more than his dog mask. I know you can get them straight on the hanger and then they shift when you put them on, but not that much.

Plus he appears to be a weekend warrior, so these eccentricities are to be expected.

Dont sit there and put this dog shit head as a guard vs active BS that crap ending in 2001.A shithead is still a shithead active or guard/res
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:28:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By yankee43:
LoL!

U.S. military can fuck off.
The ranks are filled with treasonous people who would rather shoot traditional patriotic Americans, than  enemy soldiers.

The rot started with GWOT veterans.

View Quote

Oh really, regal us with your service record.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:30:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Kilroytheknifesnob:
If it was my call, I’d increase standards and pay, shrinking the Army even more. Why do we need a massive Army again? It’s not supposed to be a jobs program.

If general officers want pay closer to civilians, then they’ll have to produce results or be fired. Not sure much of the current crop would stick around to enjoy the higher paychecks.
View Quote

When we get to a shooting war and the casualties start adding up, a bigger military is going to become a necessity
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:50:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

Trannies on hormones or post-op aren't deployable, so they if they were in a combat brigade, they won't be in a deployable battalion or company except in a rear-D role. Most likely, they'll be held at brigade in one of the S-shops to fuck up peoples' paperwork.

The feminists will end up at Headquarters units because of a stack of negative counselings detailing their failure to keep up on unit runs or road marches.
View Quote

Spot on.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:23:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AbleArcher:

Welp. Best to just give up.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PatriotAr15:
Originally Posted By daemon734:

All of the primary motivations of fighting for your country have been stripped away.

Fight for your God/Moral beliefs? Government condemns that now, and actively sends FBI agents to spy on congregations and harasses believers.
Fight for family? Our trade, immigrant, and labor policies have all worked in concert to devalue human labor so no one can afford to start a family.
Fight for your home? What home?
Fight for your freedom? Our Government wants us to just be blind followers of their own regime. The mask has come off, and we know our leaders are every bit as evil as the people they insist are despotic.

They're literally just asking you to die to make their friends richer and make themselves more powerful.
Fuck fighting for GloboHomo

Damn, you should probably move then.
And go where?
The whole world sucks.

And please, explain to me where my reasoning is wrong.
Even Montana is now taking kids out of people's homes, because their parents refuse to buy into transgender ideology bullshit.

You can blame people like me all you want. What difference does it make?

I actually *TRIED* to join the military when I was younger, but was disqualified because I stupidly allowed the MEPS people to scare me into admitting I had been prescribed Ritalin when I was a kid. They DQed people back then over that bullshit.
For the longest time, it was my deepest regret not listening to my recruiter.

If I *WANTED* to join, I still wouldn't be accepted because of age *AND* a physical I received since then.

So go ahead and blame me, but the real blame should fall on the shoulders of our leaders that have thoroughly dismantled all trust in any of our institutions... that have made the American people their own enemy.
Would you fault a Jew for not signing up to join the Nazi Stormtroopers? Chances are, in years coming... we will see increased use of the Armed Forces against American civilians.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:24:29 AM EDT
[#6]

All of the primary motivations of fighting for your country have been stripped away.

Fight for your God/Moral beliefs? Government condemns that now, and actively sends FBI agents to spy on congregations and harasses believers.
Fight for family? Our trade, immigrant, and labor policies have all worked in concert to devalue human labor so no one can afford to start a family.
Fight for your home? What home? No one can afford a home. Besides, Our government openly props up movements that insists America is no longer our home if we're white.
Fight for your freedom? Our Government wants us to just be blind followers of their own regime. The mask has come off, and we know our leaders are every bit as evil as the people they insist are despotic.

They're literally just asking you to die to make their friends richer and make themselves more powerful.
View Quote

Fight for Iran or China they oppose globo homo!
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:33:03 AM EDT
[#7]

View All Quotes

Big Army has been DoD's Leadership's colostomy bag for a lot longer than pop culture's approval of fish eaters LARP'ing as parents

https://64.media.tumblr.com/097688b3a4e838e4114f42bb40f21125/cad82b2195c78697-d0/s540x810/4bee7944bbc8f4209d01d3db5de1c44c99a97124.png

To be fair... how do we know that this wasn't stolen valor? Supposedly the military is investigating it, and knows that the photo was taken in a gym at a base in Hawaii. I take it they must have figured that out from something other than just that photo, because that photo doesn't show much of an identifiable background.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:40:47 AM EDT
[#8]
To be fair... how do we know that this wasn't stolen valor? Supposedly the military is investigating it, and knows that the photo was taken in a gym at a base in Hawaii. I take it they must have figured that out from something other than just that photo, because that photo doesn't show much of an identifiable background.
View Quote

It's a similar format to official photos, minus unit flag in the background and the obvious AR670-1 violation with the dog mask. If he's retired, I'm not sure the Army would take the time to go after him for something like this, unless he was distributing this in an official capacity as a Colonel and not as an anonymous furry deviant.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:46:44 AM EDT
[#9]
That’s all BS. China and Russia will not be a problem. They aren’t nearly diverse enough. Diversity is a significant force multiplier
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:01:57 PM EDT
[#10]
LoL!

The ranks are filled with treasonous people who would rather shoot traditional patriotic Americans, than  enemy soldiers.

View Quote

Source?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:02:57 PM EDT
[#11]

I actually *TRIED* to join the military when I was younger, but was disqualified because I stupidly allowed the MEPS people to scare me into admitting I had been prescribed Ritalin when I was a kid. They DQed people back then over that bullshit.

If I *WANTED* to join, I still wouldn't be accepted because of age *AND* a physical I received since then.

So go ahead and blame me, but the real blame should fall on the shoulders of our leaders that have thoroughly dismantled all trust in any of our institutions... that have made the American people their own enemy.
Would you fault a Jew for not signing up to join the Nazi Stormtroopers? Chances are, in years coming... we will see increased use of the Armed Forces against American civilians.
View All Quotes

Fight for your home? What home?

Damn, you should probably move then.
And go where?
The whole world sucks.

Even Montana is now taking kids out of people's homes, because their parents refuse to buy into transgender ideology bullshit.

I didn't assign blame anywhere.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:25:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CarmelBytheSea] [#12]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:36:20 PM EDT
[#13]

I read something about wanting the ability to change the manpower in an ODA. If they do that it will no longer be an A Team but some other sort of detachment. Maybe an ALBT team? (My eye just started twitching typing that) The thing is, the 12 MAN structure of a team has been working for a few generations now and is about as well oiled a machine as exists in the Army. Hopefully they don’t screw it up
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:42:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Curmudgeon762:

I read something about wanting the ability to change the manpower in an ODA. If they do that it will no longer be an A Team but some other sort of detachment. Maybe an ALBT team? (My eye just started twitching typing that) The thing is, the 12 MAN structure of a team has been working for a few generations now and is about as well oiled a machine as exists in the Army. Hopefully they don’t screw it up
View Quote

I think I remember them adding battalions to the groups about 20 years ago. Is this basically a reversal of that expansion?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 1:16:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gettysburg30] [#15]

It's a similar format to official photos, minus unit flag in the background and the obvious AR670-1 violation with the dog mask. If he's retired, I'm not sure the Army would take the time to go after him for something like this, unless he was distributing this in an official capacity as a Colonel and not as an anonymous furry deviant.
View All Quotes

A unit flag is nice but not a requirement mine only had the american flag in it. I've never used my offical picture for anything but army business, not even linkedin. Dogmask is gay being a O6 and posting it on X is just plain retarded. He has a DSSM which is above a LOM..
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 1:34:14 PM EDT
[#16]
You know... Nidal Hasan is still a breathing man nearly 15 years after all his murders.
His victims have long been finished up by the worms and he's still living - one of the most obvious guilty mother fuckers in history.

Yet they call it workplace violence and let that puke stain have rights in prison while he continues to breathe.

Fuck the cocksuckers. There's no justice left in this world and I hope the young people see this (and all the other DEI BS) and tell the recruiters to fuck off.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 2:12:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By gettysburg30:

Dont sit there and put this dog shit head as a guard vs active BS that crap ending in 2001.A shithead is still a shithead active or guard/res
View Quote

Active duty soldiers are closely supervised 365 days a year. They have the officers and NCOs appointed above them, and their peers to insure that their personal conduct is always without fault and their individual morality is spotless and without black marks. This applies to officers, NCOs and enlisted.

In the reserve components, troops are only under moral supervision and review about 36 days a year. That means that more than 90% of the time Reservists and Guardsmen are out there, roaming free in the moral wasteland of the civilian world. This allows the most decadent perversions, deviances and turpitudes to run riot through the ranks. You’re damn lucky that dressing up as a dog and banging dudes is all that colonel was up to, there are far far worse things going on in the Guard and Reserve. If you really want your stomach to churn, imagine what the enlisted in the Navy Reserve are up to… …imagine the Chiefs.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 2:14:07 PM EDT
[#18]

Spot on.
View Quote

Those are two words you never want to say to that dog mask colonel.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 2:30:23 PM EDT
[#19]

Those are two words you never want to say to that dog mask colonel.
View Quote

Would he take that as permission to hump my leg?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 2:33:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AbleArcher] [#20]
ETA don't know what happened there.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 2:34:29 PM EDT
[#21]

Would he take that as permission to hump my leg?
View Quote

You’d hope it was just a leg.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 2:37:19 PM EDT
[#22]

Active duty soldiers are closely supervised 365 days a year. They have the officers and NCOs appointed above them, and their peers to insure that their personal conduct is always without fault and their individual morality is spotless and without black marks. This applies to officers, NCOs and enlisted.

In the reserve components, troops are only under moral supervision and review about 36 days a year. That means that more than 90% of the time Reservists and Guardsmen are out there, roaming free in the moral wasteland of the civilian world. This allows the most decadent perversions, deviances and turpitudes to run riot through the ranks. You’re damn lucky that dressing up as a dog and banging dudes is all that colonel was up to, there are far far worse things going on in the Guard and Reserve. If you really want your stomach to churn, imagine what the enlisted in the Navy Reserve are up to… …imagine the Chiefs.

View All Quotes

The reserve components should be disbanded.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 2:40:37 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Retroactively to December 6th, 1941.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 2:49:09 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

1636, smother that one in it's crib.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 3:07:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By sharkman6:
The DoD has to change a lot of things if it wants to get what it wants.

I know this won’t be popular, but the Flag Officer pay cap needs to go away.   When you compare what generals/admirals get paid, and what they are expected to do… the delta is significant.

You’re not going to get the best and the brightest to stick around and lead the force when a flag officer makes about as much as a the General Manager of a Buckies.
View Quote

Nobody stays in the military that long for the money.  That ranks about #500 on list of fiscal issues.

How about increasing pay for the lower enlisted ranks first?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 4:06:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By MJ11B4P:
Here’s an ironic observation:

My son enlisted USAF. HS grad +college credits, physically fit, no moral waivers (did need a routine medical waiver), top ASVAB scores. Perfect candidate.

When we went to recruiters, the level of “give-a-fuck” and motivation by the recruiters was laughable. Bankers hours. Very little effort to sell or gain and maintain interest of a potential recruit. I was floored. I would have thought the branches were over strength.

Compared to when I enlisted in mid 90’s during the drawdown, my recruiter seemingly worked 24/7 we had weekly DEP meetings and recruits had to attend PT at least once per month.
View Quote

This was literally my experience with my son.    I was shocked at the Apathy from recruiters.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 4:12:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By colklink:

Ok, the main manpower problem for the Army is not enough young, enlisted recruits.

Dude, of all the reasons young people aren't signing up to join the military, where would you guess the pay of General officers ranks? The white, southern kid just now graduating high school, deciding whether to join or not. You think that the pay of Generals goes into their thinking?
View All Quotes

Lol. Lol

Yes. That's what's wrong with the US Army. Generals aren't being paid enough.

Like I said, I knew it wouldn’t be popular.

Ok, the main manpower problem for the Army is not enough young, enlisted recruits.

Dude, of all the reasons young people aren't signing up to join the military, where would you guess the pay of General officers ranks? The white, southern kid just now graduating high school, deciding whether to join or not. You think that the pay of Generals goes into their thinking?

I don’t think that’s what is being discussed. Better pay retains better leaders.   I bet that “Southern” kid cares about how he or she is treated in the service and if leadership cares about there  well-being and career.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 4:13:12 PM EDT
[#28]
It's not just the Army.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 5:40:44 PM EDT
[#29]

I didn't assign blame anywhere.
View Quote
Odd typo. I meant to say "Physical injury I received since then"*
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 5:47:55 PM EDT
[#30]

I know this won’t be popular, but the Flag Officer pay cap needs to go away.   When you compare what generals/admirals get paid, and what they are expected to do… the delta is significant.

You’re not going to get the best and the brightest to stick around and lead the force when a flag officer makes about as much as a the General Manager of a Buckies.
View Quote

We have too many generals.

44 Four stars vs 7 during WWII
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:17:07 PM EDT
[#31]
And go where?
The whole world sucks.

View Quote

Well, if America is still the greatest country out there even if we suck as bad as you claim, then maybe you shouldn't be so quick to write off it's military.  If you weren't good enough to do your part to help maintain it as a viable institution your should probably be begging somebody else to do that in your place.

Instead we get bullshit excuses and whines.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:21:51 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

I joined with two waivers, and it took me almost five years to do so.

The reality is that it's real easy to call yourself a patriot, but a lot harder to fucking prove it. You are so worried about what the military could become yet not willing to do anything about it yourself, much less willing to encourage other people to try and maintain the core values of the US military.

I think the only option for you is to hide.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:25:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rainmaker9] [#33]
They lost me at "white paper"

I'm triggered by the white patriarchy

Stop the volunteer army.

Instill a draft of only lbtgydnroevrisbr people and women for equalities sake

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:33:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Well, if America is still the greatest country out there even if we suck as bad as you claim, then maybe you shouldn't be so quick to write off it's military.  If you weren't good enough to do your part to help maintain it as a viable institution your should probably be begging somebody else to do that in your place.

View All Quotes

Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

I joined with two waivers, and it took me almost five years to do so.

The reality is that it's real easy to call yourself a patriot, but a lot harder to fucking prove it. You are so worried about what the military could become yet not willing to do anything about it yourself, much less willing to encourage other people to try and maintain the core values of the US military.

I think the only option for you is to hide.

In case anyone on this site has forgotten, this guy bragged about helping to import Afghans into this country. That is all.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:34:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
does this mean Lujan's not coming?

https://i.makeagif.com/media/1-13-2024/IL-hhJ.gif
View Quote

An army 10?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:43:07 PM EDT
[#36]
We do not deserve what is coming.

A machine beyond our control has brought us here.

Aim small, miss small.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:43:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By David45:

In case anyone on this site has forgotten, this guy bragged about helping to import Afghans into this country. That is all.
View Quote

I did, and i'm willing to bet those Afghans I helped did more to help this country than you ever have.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:54:12 PM EDT
[#38]

I did, and i'm willing to bet those Afghans I helped did more to help this country than you ever have.

View Quote

I knew several who absolutely deserved a ticket here. Unfortunately they all went down fighting or are still hiding
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:03:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Gee, nobody wants to be Cannon fodder for Joe Biden, what a shock!
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:06:40 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Well, the amount of pay to a senator or the president for that matter doesn't seem to keep them from attracting the best and the brightest, oh wait LOL
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:07:36 PM EDT
[#41]

I knew several who absolutely deserved a ticket here. Unfortunately they all went down fighting or are still hiding
View Quote

Ditto.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:10:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By NDHojo:
Private contractors I forsee in the future.
View Quote
fpmfni

this aint ur great granddaddies ww2 army.

i am become cyber combatz multiplier
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:12:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
does this mean Lujan's not coming?

https://i.makeagif.com/media/1-13-2024/IL-hhJ.gif
View Quote
stop w the beta shit

she'll be at home melting her husbands a/ts so real mkrs have boots come 2027
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:14:17 PM EDT
[#44]

Lol. Lol

View Quote

I didn’t watch the video. I assumed it was primarily the enlisted ranks that made up the bulk of the shortages.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:16:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By fdawg:

This was literally my experience with my son.    I was shocked at the Apathy from recruiters.
View Quote

Was he a honkey who went by him?  If so, the he didn't fit all the check boxes that the Army wants for recurits.

Get out of town with that clean record, and high ASVAB scores!  We want a guy with a 75 GT score we have to do a felony wavier for, if he's not white.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:18:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By fdawg:

I don’t think that’s what is being discussed. Better pay retains better leaders.   I bet that “Southern” kid cares about how he or she is treated in the service and if leadership cares about there  well-being and career.  
View Quote

Pro tip - leadership never cares about the well being and careers of enlisted soldiers.  The worst are the CSM's, for whom that's their alleged job, but in reality are uniform inspectors.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:18:57 PM EDT
[#47]
LoL!

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:18:59 PM EDT
[#48]

Lol. Lol

View Quote

I mean. Like he said. You're not going to attract the best and brightest without commensurate compensation. Quality people will go to be executives at tech companies and shit.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:23:56 PM EDT
[#49]

Being retired this dog mask shit as a O6 pisses me off... WTF that most likely is a war college graduate. Fuck.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By prolapsed_cranium:
I thought ads about having two moms and changing the names of Confederate bases was the ticket to success

Being retired this dog mask shit as a O6 pisses me off... WTF that most likely is a war college graduate. Fuck.

Could be worse, imagine sucking miles of cock and not being able to make O-6

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:50:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By NoRobots:
We do not deserve what is coming.

A machine beyond our control has brought us here.

Aim small, miss small.
View Quote

Oh? Please elaborate.
Page / 13
Top Top