User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:50:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I guess there is always a job for tcsd in IL if he gets sick of NY.

Hardly; was in Chicago once as a kid and that was enough for me. New York  State is a much better place to raise a family than the city of  Chicago will ever be, or the entire state for that matter.

I have to take exception to this assertment;  downstate Illinois is to Chicago what upstate New York is to New York City.
I was born & raised in downstate Illinois, leaving in '85 for the Lone Star State.  The only real difference between downstate Illinois folks and Texans is the jean brand and the accent.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:51:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I remember a couple of weeks ago, there was a huge topic thread about when do we fight. The general consensus what we fight when they come for our guns.

Now, I know that the whole CAGE story is a bit dated....

But, I haven't heard of any northern Illinois Militia units carrying out any operations against CPD and CAGE.

Armchair Warriors.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:01:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Where is the NA on this? I thougt congres ruled collecting gun databases wa ruled unconstitutional as per the 4'th amedment.

That's just the registration logs that we know about! What about the records that truly are kept under wraps????
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:08:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hardly; was in Chicago once as a kid and that was enough for me. New York  State is a much better place to raise a family than the city of  Chicago will ever be, or the entire state for that matter.

I have to take exception to this assertment;  downstate Illinois is to Chicago what upstate New York is to New York City.
I was born & raised in downstate Illinois, leaving in '85 for the Lone Star State.  The only real difference between downstate Illinois folks and Texans is the jean brand and the accent.

Yeah, I used to have some inlaws in Salem. Very nice area. Might have even considered moving there if not for that human cesspool of Chicago. I felt genuinely bad for those in southern IL. Good people, shitty gov't with a bunch of neofascist assholes running it.
Other than that all I have to say is that the Chicago area FIBS can all s&$k my f*@king c%*k. Hope that was clear enough.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:09:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I remember a couple of weeks ago, there was a huge topic thread about when do we fight. The general consensus what we fight when they come for our guns.

Now, I know that the whole CAGE story is a bit dated....

But, I haven't heard of any northern Illinois Militia units carrying out any operations against CPD and CAGE.

Armchair Warriors.

Not much ever really came of it.  Nobody ever went around rounding up everyone's guns.  I never got a no-knock at 2am.  I have never even been asked by the State Police if I even have a gun.

If revolutions are supposed to start over little shit like that, then fireworks displays would be going off every other day.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:15:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I am very glad that WI has state pre-emption, or Milwaukee would have expanded their 'Chicago Envy' complex from a lifesized trainset for the ex-mayor to gun registration...
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:31:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

pft, Texas women are hotter, too IMHO
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:39:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So if people are coming into your house to illeagaly take your guns from you and they have on full kevlar upper body and head protection, which limb do you shoot off first?
Gun carring arm.  or knee caps?

Quoted:
don't start that crap.
killing someone isn'tgoing to solve a damn thing.
have to vote at the polls to get these politicians out of office.

Soap box, ballot box, bullet box.
Are you looking to go out quietly like your ancestors, Tactical_Jew?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:04:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You need to check the date of this.  

The sky is NOT falling.

+1

Very old old news. Another reason why no white... I mean, normal people live in Shitcago.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:47:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You need to check the date of this.  

The sky is NOT falling.

+1

Very old old news. Another reason why no white... I mean, normal people live in Shitcago.

Goll darn it.  Youse guys is tring to make sense whilst some guys are trying to get a panic worked up.  These threads get so much more exciting when yeah get a lot of folks trying to ride off to glory and bad mouth others and the horse died a while back., aint they ain't quick enough on the uptake to notice.

AYou know like the same internet hoax warning you get 15 times cus nobody bothers to look at the addressee list to see that their 2 brothers and 3 sisters have already sent it at least once.

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:10:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So if people are coming into your house to illeagaly take your guns from you and they have on full kevlar upper body and head protection, which limb do you shoot off first?

don't start that crap.

Crap? You think it's crap? Ummmm....yeah, alrighty then...

It's not going to solve a damn thing? And you figure this how?

The polls, huh? And you think THAT will work? Umm, okay, so, since we've been doing the poll thing, tell me again, what's changed?

I'd like to think of myself as a student of history and in doing so, I remember a little thing that lead to a big thing starting mid 1700's in "The Colonies" (Present day America)

Change is effected only by the party willing to go ALL the way, otherwise, you get it how an oppresive government dictates it to you. When is it enough? When it comes to tactics like that addressed in this thread, how far is too far? By what measure do we define an American today? Are we now just lazy people of "talk" and ineffective vote? We (Americans) would all be served BETTER by remembering THIS lesson when it comes to opression and tyranny.  
www.historyplace.com/unitedstates/revolution/rev-prel.htm

There does in fact come a time where WE too may actually NEED to FIGHT for what we once HAD..
Edited for content
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:23:06 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

don't start that crap.

Why not?

Depends on how many. But it may well. Some things are solved by violence contrary to popular liberal opinion.

Good luck with that.
I'll try also but I have lost a great deal of confidence in the system working for liberty during my lifetime.

As for the original question, I say shoot for the head. Think 3D and go for the brainstem.

Fuck 'em. We're the ones with the guns.  

I agree there is only so much you can do at the poles. How does your vote matter when the sheeple out number you, How do you cast your vote when both sides want to take your guns.
 It really saddens me but I think its going to get eXtreme eventually.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:27:03 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
There does in fact come a time where WE too may actually NEED to FIGHT for what we once HAD..
Edited for content

Are you really prepared to destroy the country? Because thats what that sort of action will do.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:45:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Hate to tell you Ben but all wars (future and present) are going to be fought from behind a LCD screen and an ARMCHAIR!!

Get used to it!!!

Bob
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:49:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:52:10 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

don't start that crap.

Kicking a Terrorists ass woud make me feel better!

"Dont mind if I shoot do ya?  Makes me feel better."-John Wayne movie
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:04:45 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Edited for content

Are you really prepared to destroyrestore the country? Because thats what that sort of action will do.

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:10:00 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edited for content

Yeah, but the intraweb is no place to talk about it. Especially about shooting at someone wearing kevlar coming into your house.

Trust me on when I say "never again"

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:22:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Enemies Foreign and Domestic.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:36:39 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you serious?!?

It's Chicago.

It's been corrupt since the 30s.

It will NEVER be better.

PFT . I was Born there . Try since the 1800's
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:42:53 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

don't start that crap.

And if they have successfully disarmed the public why would they listen to the votes?
If they do not fear the public they have no reason to do as they are legally bound to do.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:25:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Wow.  Just wow.  I drive to Ohio alot from out west and usually don't bother to stow my Glock per communist rules while passing through Marxist states.  I leave the loaded gun in the center console.  But with stormtrooper tactics like this, I might have to actually unload and case the thing (while in Illinois) lest I be thrown in the gulag.  Fucking terrorists.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:54:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Land of Lincoln (murdering bastard) in action! Oops, my Confederate side is showing......
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:07:05 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edited for content

Yeah, but the intraweb is no place to talk about it. Especially about shooting at someone wearing kevlar coming into your house.

Is it not?  And should the moment to fight come, how would you propose that the message gets out? Also, what medium do you recommend to inform the masses so that America can get "pissed off" enough to revolt?

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:15:07 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edited for content

Is it not?  And should the moment to fight come, how would you propose that the message gets out? Also, what medium do you recommend to inform the masses so that America can get "pissed off" enough to revolt?

How many will get pissed off enough to revolt? There are others ways to communicate under the radar.

Even General Washington knew he couldn't fight the Brits face to face on the open battlefield.

Did Waco/Ruby Ridge piss you off enough to revolt? Did you drive to Waco or Idaho to help out? What would it take for you to revolt?

We just revolted here in Kali and got rid of an asshole at the polls. Not a single shot was fired. It can be done.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:20:13 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Hate to tell you Ben but all wars (future and present) are going to be fought from behind a LCD screen and an ARMCHAIR!!

Get used to it!!!

Bob

DAMN GOOD THING I AM A BONAFIDE COMPUTER DWEEB GURU THEN!

MCSE+i
MCSD
Oracle OCA
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:39:43 AM EDT
[#27]
I am not so quick to declare revolution as many here. But I have already told my wife that the day they come through the door for my guns, will be the day that I take A STAND and FIGHT. I work with lots of cops. I have had converstations with the ones in the local drug unit who bust in doors for a living. None of them are chomping at the bit to confiscate anyone's guns. But I did make sure and let them know that when you bust into a man's house in the middle of the night with arms drawn, you become a target. It was a hint of what they'll be facing at my home, and the homes of many others if they ever confiscate weapons in a mass manner. That's my line in the sand... when they ignore the 2nd Ammendment and come to take away the guns.

Also... I agree with those who've stated that Chicago is WAY past being able to fix with votes. It's not the people on this board who you have to get motivated, it's all the sorry sacks of crap out there who don't give a damn about the Constitution and the BOR. Good luck man...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:18:15 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
[Fixed it for you.

It wasn't broken.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top