BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 7:41:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JmE:

We have no way of knowing the truth right now. My only point in that reply was that it appeared as though you were laying it all off on her. Both could have made bad decisions. His decision to continue in a relationship with someone, by his own statements, so volatile that he would be genuinely concerned that she would harm their child. Even at its simplest, my reply encompassed HIS choices in remaining in an intimate relationship with someone he considered that unstable.

Bottom line, it isn't all her choices, as your post implied. His choices also mattered in creating the situation.

ETA: You obviously have a fixed viewpoint, even without having enough information to form it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USMC7382:

And the decisions that he made.

To protect his child from a crazy woman.

We have no way of knowing the truth right now. My only point in that reply was that it appeared as though you were laying it all off on her. Both could have made bad decisions. His decision to continue in a relationship with someone, by his own statements, so volatile that he would be genuinely concerned that she would harm their child. Even at its simplest, my reply encompassed HIS choices in remaining in an intimate relationship with someone he considered that unstable.

Bottom line, it isn't all her choices, as your post implied. His choices also mattered in creating the situation.

ETA: You obviously have a fixed viewpoint, even without having enough information to form it.

You are correct.

We don’t have any way of knowing the truth, just a history of inconsistencies in his message vs. his choices. Protecting family being a strong position, but having kids with 2 different women (meaning somehow his first family dissolved), then either willingly welcoming a viper into his den and around his children and creating another child with her, or violently abusing her and then accusing her of being at fault for the abuse. Claiming to be a freedom loving vetbro and then turning in a bunch of guys using his services to the government.

There are inconsistencies, and when there are inconsistencies, what someone does is a stronger indicator of the truth of things than what they say. Just because the lies are pretty doesn’t make them any truer, and just because someone says what you want to hear doesn’t mean he’s “on your side.” Exploiting an avenue for earning income doesn’t mean someone truly supports what they’re saying or selling.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 7:47:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ExFed1811] [#2]
Originally Posted By Apphb:

Was very disappointed with him on Rogan and his lightweight Ruby Ridge story. Was hoping he would really inform Joe on RR but his summary left me shaking my head. Glazed over RR and painted himself as an almost bigger victim than Randy Weaver.

That being said he stuck it in crazy and if he REALLy thought the kid was in danger then she is probably lucky with a broken wrist. Not saying a crazy woman can’t manipulate a man into action by knowing what button would make him act out (kid in danger).
View Quote

I remember hearing his version of Ruby Ridge and thinking that it was kind of strange to hold out yourself out as some kind of expert on this kind of situation and have the facts so wrong (when even the cops and the people who hate the cops pretty much agree on exactly what happened, (they just ascribe different motivations to the people involved)
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:22:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Aimless:

if I thought my buddy and business partner was falsely accused of DV my post on the internet would not read like Fieldcraft's.

Vinelink says he's out on bond.
View Quote
It reads like "so you're saying there's a chance..." which is unfortunate.

Glad I don't have to get a whole new wardrobe like some people. I almost picked up a sweatshirt a few weeks ago, but I ended up not having enough time to swing by. Tempted to go to the GTG in June to see how everyone else reacts.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:31:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By mikeyb76:
It reads like "so you're saying there's a chance..." which is unfortunate.

Glad I don't have to get a whole new wardrobe like some people. I almost picked up a sweatshirt a few weeks ago, but I ended up not having enough time to swing by. Tempted to go to the GTG in June to see how everyone else reacts.
View Quote

I only have merch from one guy in the cringe influencer space. Shawn Ryan does a decent podcast. His guest list is hit or miss but there are some gems. Also so "gems"
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 5:50:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Naamah:

You are correct.

We don’t have any way of knowing the truth, just a history of inconsistencies in his message vs. his choices. Protecting family being a strong position, but having kids with 2 different women (meaning somehow his first family dissolved), then either willingly welcoming a viper into his den and around his children and creating another child with her, or violently abusing her and then accusing her of being at fault for the abuse. Claiming to be a freedom loving vetbro and then turning in a bunch of guys using his services to the government.

There are inconsistencies, and when there are inconsistencies, what someone does is a stronger indicator of the truth of things than what they say. Just because the lies are pretty doesn’t make them any truer, and just because someone says what you want to hear doesn’t mean he’s “on your side.” Exploiting an avenue for earning income doesn’t mean someone truly supports what they’re saying or selling.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USMC7382:

And the decisions that he made.

To protect his child from a crazy woman.

You are correct.

Well summarized, IMHO.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:26:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By NCPatrolAR:

This is why I lol at guys that always chase after women way younger than them then bitch when something happens.   Stop fucking women that could be your kids.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NCPatrolAR:
Originally Posted By Usernames:
Dob glover: 1980
Dob victom: 1995 1998

This is why I lol at guys that always chase after women way younger than them then bitch when something happens.   Stop fucking women that could be your kids.

Pat Mac has a wife have his age as well... I see a pattern.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:19:20 PM EDT
[#7]

You are correct.

View Quote

What are you, some kind of commie?   Wishful thinking is God's gift to con-mankind.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:41:57 PM EDT
[#8]

You are correct.

View Quote

Watch his interview on SRS. Same with that GBRS guy. If you can't tell those two are selling a story, you don't know how to read people.

I'm not saying they're lying. I'm saying they tell a story like a drama queen. Like they rehearsed the interview, like they're used to dramatizing their story telling for emotional effect.

Those guys have always been scheming to position themselves to sell something. It's painfully obvious. The Goober guy ends up fathering a kid with a woman that he was cheating on his wife with, and then refuses to acknowledge it and his dad ends up having to raise it. Mike Glower gets hemmed up in a serious DV dispute.

These guys are not stable individuals. They're narcissistic, sociopathic, constantly scheming to defraud you with their persona. People like that, once on the big stage, can never keep the illusion up forever. This is just another example.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:51:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By BigHumidity:

Watch his interview on SRS. Same with that GBRS guy. If you can't tell those two are selling a story, you don't know how to read people.

I'm not saying they're lying. I'm saying they tell a story like a drama queen. Like they rehearsed the interview, like they're used to dramatizing their story telling for emotional effect.

Those guys have always been scheming to position themselves to sell something. It's painfully obvious. The Goober guy ends up fathering a kid with a woman that he was cheating on his wife with, and then refuses to acknowledge it and his dad ends up having to raise it. Mike Glower gets hemmed up in a serious DV dispute.

These guys are not stable individuals. They're narcissistic, sociopathic, constantly scheming to defraud you with their persona. People like that, once on the big stage, can never keep the illusion up forever. This is just another example.
View All Quotes

You are correct.

We don't have any way of knowing the truth, just a history of inconsistencies in his message vs. his choices. Protecting family being a strong position, but having kids with 2 different women (meaning somehow his first family dissolved), then either willingly welcoming a viper into his den and around his children and creating another child with her, or violently abusing her and then accusing her of being at fault for the abuse. Claiming to be a freedom loving vetbro and then turning in a bunch of guys using his services to the government.

There are inconsistencies, and when there are inconsistencies, what someone does is a stronger indicator of the truth of things than what they say. Just because the lies are pretty doesn't make them any truer, and just because someone says what you want to hear doesn't mean he's "on your side." Exploiting an avenue for earning income doesn't mean someone truly supports what they're saying or selling.

I'm not connecting the two, but he was kicked out of Delta for 'personality conflicts' and then he went on to run a regular Group CRF which is still very respectable.

Just from watching his videos and listening to podcasts he was always very much like a shotgun spread of ideas and thoughts. He'd promise to do something in a rant of his then you'd never hear about it again then it would be something else. Rinse and repeat.

Not shitting on the guy, either, just something I've noticed with him over time and why I'm not surprised he's in this situation guilty or not. Everyone can get hot on some new topic that interests them and dive into it. I do it every few months to where I get really interested in something and dive head first then get worn out with it after a period of months to years. Some have stuck with me for a long time like guns and computers while others have come and gone much more quickly. Mike would rant about something and say he was going to do XYZ then a week later it was apparently totally off his radar
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:51:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GutWrench] [#10]

View Quote

True. It takes a certain kind of person to do what these guys have done. We have them at work. Some of the shittiest people on the planet. They fuck each other wives. Steal from each other and everyone around them. Constantly working an angle that benefits themselves. Suffer from alcohol and drug addictions. Anger issues. Gambling Money issues.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:59:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

True. It takes a certain kind of person to do what these guys have done. We have them at work. Some of the shittiest people on the planet. They fuck each other wives. Steal from each other and everyone around them. Constantly working an angle that benefits themselves. Suffer from alcohol and drug addictions. Anger issues. Gambling Money issues.
View All Quotes

Who are “these guys?”
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:14:52 AM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

Where/what do you do for work?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:35:09 AM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

You are correct.

Which one is "the Goober guy"?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:42:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By NickPapagiorgio:

View Quote

It's Reddit speak for GBRS so he is talking about DJ Shipley.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:43:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By NickPapagiorgio:

View Quote

DJ Shipley
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:52:33 AM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

Yeah, they’re mostly all turds.

Unfortunately, the TYFYS fanboys are too busy deep throating them to open their eyes.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:54:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By S-1:

View All Quotes

Originally Posted By eurotrash:

Who are “these guys?”

I work in LE.

You know. The special forces guys, seal team six and shit. Dudes are a little off center. They have to be to do what they have done or do or whatever. Most “normal” people don’t have the right stuff to do what they do.

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:25:26 AM EDT
[#18]

I work in LE.

You know. The special forces guys, seal team six and shit. Dudes are a little off center. They have to be to do what they have done or do or whatever. Most “normal” people don’t have the right stuff to do what they do.

View Quote

Just look at what a tool Robert O’Neill is.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:28:43 AM EDT
[#19]

It's Reddit speak for GBRS so he is talking about DJ Shipley.
View Quote

That sounds about right
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 3:41:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Yojimbo] [#20]
Nevermind...
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 3:47:51 PM EDT
[#21]

How long does a case like this take to wrap up?

Like is he in for a year or more of court shit?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 5:45:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GutWrench] [#22]
Originally Posted By Usernames:

How long does a case like this take to wrap up?

Like is he in for a year or more of court shit?
View Quote

Depends on how he handles it. Could wrap it up in as little as 60 days if he takes a plea. Could be a year if he tries to fight it in a trial.

Just a guess
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:04:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Statement on Fieldcraft Survival's website says Mike is taking a leave of absence from the company while things get worked out.

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:12:38 PM EDT
[#24]
In basic training I heard a story second hand.

Apparently a recruit was found crying on his bunk by the DS. So the DS asked the recruit what was wrong.

“My girlfriend broke up with me DS”

The DS responded “so what?”

Recruit replies “well I love her DS”

The DS sighed and told the recruit

“Son, love is a feeling that starts and the back of your neck, travels down your spine and out the tip of your dick. Love is about six inches deep give or take.

There is nothing as overrated as a piece of ass and nothing as underrated as a good shit”.

After a failed marriage and two kids I’d never bother having a kid with another woman again but that’s just me.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:27:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:

Just look at what a tool Robert O’Neill is.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:33:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Mercworx:
In basic training I heard a story second hand.

Apparently a recruit was found crying on his bunk by the DS. So the DS asked the recruit what was wrong.

“My girlfriend broke up with me DS”

The DS responded “so what?”

Recruit replies “well I love her DS”

The DS sighed and told the recruit

“Son, love is a feeling that starts and the back of your neck, travels down your spine and out the tip of your dick. Love is about six inches deep give or take.

There is nothing as overrated as a piece of ass and nothing as underrated as a good shit”.

After a failed marriage and two kids I’d never bother having a kid with another woman again but that’s just me.
View Quote

That DS is a smart and eloquent man.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:03:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Blows me away how many of you ppl think Mike actually did this. His girlfriend was acting suicidal and manic and locked herself in the bathroom with the kids. He most likely had every right to break that door down. What are you supposed to do if your girlfriend says she's going to kill herself and takes her kids and locks herself in the bathroom with them while she's saying she's going to kill herself?? You're going to break the door down! The problem here is women ALWAYS get to play the victim in these scenarios no matter how crazy they are. Sometimes you have to do violent things for the right reasons. Crazy how quick you guys turn your back.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:06:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Impavido:
Statement on Fieldcraft Survival's website says Mike is taking a leave of absence from the company while things get worked out.

View Quote

https://fieldcraftsurvival.com? I don't see it. Was it taken down?
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:21:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Cals:
Blows me away how many of you ppl think Mike actually did this. His girlfriend was acting suicidal and manic and locked herself in the bathroom with the kids. He most likely had every right to break that door down. What are you supposed to do if your girlfriend says she's going to kill herself and takes her kids and locks herself in the bathroom with them while she's saying she's going to kill herself?? You're going to break the door down! The problem here is women ALWAYS get to play the victim in these scenarios no matter how crazy they are. Sometimes you have to do violent things for the right reasons. Crazy how quick you guys turn your back.
View Quote

I mean I’m sure the very large majority of us turned our backs on him long ago from all the retarded and sketchy shit he’s said and done.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:22:50 AM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

I mean I probably wouldn't break her wrist, I guess, but that's just me.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:25:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By eurotrash:

Who are “these guys?”
View Quote

Cops
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:26:06 AM EDT
[#32]

I work in LE.

View Quote

Hahahaha called it
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:38:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Fighting and fucking and fighting and fucking and fighting and fucking.

Most dudes get enough of this bullshit in their early 20's and straighten up.

For those that don't, the more dwell time you have in the fighting and fucking cycle, you accumulate bastard kids, cast off former wives of someone else, then someone else's bastard kids, a few DV charges, covered in tattoos, broken shit all over your shitty apartment or rented shitty house, a disease or two, shattered emotions and addiction to substances and people.

Broken people attract broken people. Hurt people, hurt people. And it never ends. You fuck your whole life up living like this.

But here's a cray cray thought........

Most of the WW2 generation of men saw just as much if not more death and killing as the current generation of vets. Yet they seemed to be able to assimilate back into culture and had normal lives.

MAYBE its because THAT generation was not promiscuous?? They came FROM a culture that promoted virtue, and came BACK TO a culture that promoted virtue, and so you formed emotional and spiritual relationships with women BEFORE a physical one, and that produced positive results??? THEN, you're not creating this crazy insecure environment?

Nah.... That theory is all bullshit.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:10:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By WackbiscuitThorazine:

For those that don't, the more dwell time you have in the fighting and fucking cycle, you accumulate bastard kids, cast off former wives of someone else, then someone else's bastard kids, a few DV charges, covered in tattoos, broken shit all over your shitty apartment or rented shitty house, a disease or two, shattered emotions and addiction to substances and people.

Broken people attract broken people. Hurt people, hurt people. And it never ends. You fuck your whole life up living like this.

Most of the WW2 generation of men saw just as much if not more death and killing as the current generation of vets. Yet they seemed to be able to assimilate back into culture and had normal lives.

MAYBE its because THAT generation was not promiscuous?? They came FROM a culture that promoted virtue, and came BACK TO a culture that promoted virtue, and so you formed emotional and spiritual relationships with women BEFORE a physical one, and that produced positive results??? THEN, you're not creating this crazy insecure environment?

View Quote

Good points. Chaos unprocessed leads to preference, if not addiction, to more chaos.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:25:27 AM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

You sound like a tough guy.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:27:24 AM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

Probably because he tucked tail and ran after propping up American Contingency as some sort of counter against AntiFa.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:30:29 AM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

lol Mike Glower is proud to have given up names to the feds, fuck that dude.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:46:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By WackbiscuitThorazine:

View Quote

They also went and stayed until the war was won then came home and it was over with. They didn't spend years or decades bouncing between a few months in combat then a few months to a year at home over and over and over and over again.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:02:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Mike Glover's Domestic Violence Arrest Is Wild
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 4:59:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Got a much different take on this than anyone thus far. I'll most likely be dragged across coals over it but it's all good, thinking outside the box and I believe there's a lot of fed boys sewing division up in this mug. Willing to bet the majority of dudes in here accusing others of "glowing" are licking glazed frosting off their phone screens prior to hitting submit.

it's an election year, it's clear COVID is not in play this year, but the plan is to bring as many illegals as possible over the border and do something with them. Other countries are sending as many mil age men as possible through the Darien gap if Biden is unable to pick them up at an international airport somewhere first.

Mike's gal seems nuts from the family tent review i saw. I have a strong radar for nuts ass women, I used to have a proclivity for them, now I'm easily repulsed and hairs standup on my neck when I see them. I can thank the last ex before marrying my wife for this super power.

Maybe the plan is to arrest Mike on drummed up charges, if Jess plays ball the better, if she's nuts even more better.  You don't want a leader like the American contingency movement during a time that the Floyd riots (summer of love) were the dress recital for. I come here for great info and hilarious comments to break my day up. It's obvious there's some peeps in here who may be hilarious that also mean to sew division.

When an oct 7 type situation, bay of pigs, north woods operation part 2 to get us against Russia, communication blackout, or all the above goes down. You want to completely divide and subvert any opposition or organized group of prepared citizens first. It's just easier that way.

But what do I know, I'll go back to eating my popcorn. This thread is hilarious.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 5:59:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By doughboy556:
Got a much different take on this than anyone thus far. I'll most likely be dragged across coals over it but it's all good, thinking outside the box and I believe there's a lot of fed boys sewing division up in this mug. Willing to bet the majority of dudes in here accusing others of "glowing" are licking glazed frosting off their phone screens prior to hitting submit.

it's an election year, it's clear COVID is not in play this year, but the plan is to bring as many illegals as possible over the border and do something with them. Other countries are sending as many mil age men as possible through the Darien gap if Biden is unable to pick them up at an international airport somewhere first.

Mike's gal seems nuts from the family tent review i saw. I have a strong radar for nuts ass women, I used to have a proclivity for them, now I'm easily repulsed and hairs standup on my neck when I see them. I can thank the last ex before marrying my wife for this super power.

Maybe the plan is to arrest Mike on drummed up charges, if Jess plays ball the better, if she's nuts even more better.  You don't want a leader like the American contingency movement during a time that the Floyd riots (summer of love) were the dress recital for. I come here for great info and hilarious comments to break my day up. It's obvious there's some peeps in here who may be hilarious that also mean to sew division.

When an oct 7 type situation, bay of pigs, north woods operation part 2 to get us against Russia, communication blackout, or all the above goes down. You want to completely divide and subvert any opposition or organized group of prepared citizens first. It's just easier that way.

But what do I know, I'll go back to eating my popcorn. This thread is hilarious.
View Quote

If it were someone other than/better than Glover, I might entertain the notion of fed interference. However, Glover is a fed's wet dream, IMHO.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 12:39:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:21:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ajek] [#43]
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 3:14:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Ajek:
View Quote
He might be proper fucked.

Be interesting how this shakes out.

If you take a plea in abeyance on DV charges are you still a prohibited person?

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 4:20:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Radio_Free_ARFCOM:
He might be proper fucked.

Be interesting how this shakes out.

If you take a plea in abeyance on DV charges are you still a prohibited person?

View Quote

Also what about the felonious contact from jail? Didn't think that could be downgraded.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 5:17:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Interesting that Evan Hafer bailed him out.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 5:25:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By writerdeluxe2006:
View Quote

Interesting that his friend bailed him out?  Yall fuckers nitpick everything about everyone, let's have all the intement moments of your life laid out for the world to see.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but to constantly sit around and nitpick other people can't be good for anyone. People fuck up in life, people also have triumphant comebacks from those fuck ups. Let's stop kicking people while they're down.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 5:28:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By STL_Nik:

Interesting that his friend bailed him out?  Yall fuckers nitpick everything about everyone, let's have all the intement moments of your life laid out for the world to see.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but to constantly sit around and nitpick other people can't be good for anyone. People fuck up in life, people also have triumphant comebacks from those fuck ups. Let's stop kicking people while they're down.
View Quote

These people chose to be public figures.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 5:36:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By writerdeluxe2006:
View Quote

It’s not like he did something serious, like threatening to ass rape a Mormon for outshooting him.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 5:38:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By TaskForce:

These people chose to be public figures.
View Quote

Dude, this online bro-vet phenomena has degenerated into a quasi OnlyFans for submissive gays who are home alone and can’t get a date. Simps gotta simp.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top