Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 3:56:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Here’s a little something I learned in the C…I…A….  Followed by sounds of a wrist breaking.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SuperSixOne:

if they were really rights, you wouldn't be able to lose them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SuperSixOne:
Originally Posted By S-1:
No pussy in this world is worth losing my rights and freedoms as an American.

People are dumb.

ETA... Looks like he stuck his dick in, and had a kid with, crazy that is young enough to be his daughter. Dumbass

if they were really rights, you wouldn't be able to lose them.

Facts.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By StevenH:
Call 911. “I think my girlfriend is having a mental health crisis. She was screaming at the children earlier and she has locked herself and our baby in a room. I hear the bath water running. I believe she intends to harm herself and or the baby. Please hurry!”

Way better outcome for him that way
View Quote

Lol this is actually pretty good. Prior experience sir?
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 3:59:46 PM EDT
[#4]
He was set up at Overland Expo West,  I walked by several times but he was continuously ensconced in an impenetrable circle of bros making it impossible to visit with him.

He blows BRCC skirt up every chance he gets, and worked the "I was a CIA contractor" angle way too hard as if that was a good thing. The vet-bro grift is the most disappointing grift of all grifts......bro.

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:00:09 PM EDT
[#5]
You never know how far your spouse is willing to go to set you up...until she does.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:00:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: floridacop] [#6]
His problems may be getting worse or there may be more to this than this one incident:

Another website is showing his charges and the last one is "Violation of JRA/Jail Release Court Order-Felony arrest".  I has a different case number.  The others are all "not bailable" and this one shows a 5k bond.  Wonder if he was stupid enough to violate a no contact order (like call her from jail after his arrest)?  Not familiar with Utah law or common pretrial release conditions (my state and area "no contact with victim" is pretty standard order from the judge.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:01:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By killstick_engaged:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By killstick_engaged:
Originally Posted By StevenH:
Call 911. “I think my girlfriend is having a mental health crisis. She was screaming at the children earlier and she has locked herself and our baby in a room. I hear the bath water running. I believe she intends to harm herself and or the baby. Please hurry!”

Way better outcome for him that way

I’ve been a witness in family court more than once.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:02:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Usernames:
This appears to be her. He calls her Jess in the video of a tent review.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/25665/1000026660_jpg-3206197.JPG

Tells her to get in the bag and says it's good for bodies.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/25665/1000026661_jpg-3206198.JPG
View Quote

Love the moment you decided to pause the video on the first screenshot
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:05:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By FistPeso:
There goes his business.
View Quote

Oh well
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:06:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: www-glock19-com] [#10]
Originally Posted By PacNW5:

Doesn't this cover a lot of guys (GBRS, Shawn Ryan, etc)
View Quote
I have always figured pretty much all Guntubers are glowing at some level .
At the very least their comment sections get spidered to complile data

Probably the same here especially after the sell off and Amazon hosting
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:06:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:

Its as if you have a magic crystal ball.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:
Allow me to offer a prediction:

When the child bride realizes that she has impaired the ability of her magic goose to lay those golden eggs that her lifestyle is incumbent upon, she will announce that she is no longer willing to aid in prosecution. This being a DV offense, unwillingness of the victim might not legally bar prosecution, however, under the advice of her husband’s lawyer she will sufficiently disclaim and deny her prior statements to the point that the probable cause is destroyed and the whole case will be dropped.

It is possible that he is too hardheaded to kiss her ass enough to get her back on the $$$ program, and it’s possible she’s too crazy to see her own best interest, but I doubt it.

Its as if you have a magic crystal ball.

DV in Ohio (at least) doesn't work like that. Once the state takes it over and they do in 87% of felony/DV violent crimes it's almost impossible to get dropped.

They don't need her and considering he's on the governments radar he'll need Johnny Cochran to get restricted. Hopefully he's truly innocent and more comes out.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:10:12 PM EDT
[#12]
If you’ve been to enough DVs, you will learn that generally there aren’t clear cut villains and victims and there typically isn’t a truth teller and a liar. Often, everybody is telling the truth, but only about the other parties bad acts, the generally leave out their own.

It’s very possible that she is a crazy person at risk of self-harm or harming a child, while at the same time he flipped out, smashed down a door and broke her wrist. The two stories don’t have to conflict.

Also, you “don’t talk to the cops” guys should read the narrative and learn about the difference between admissions and confessions and how that relates to PC. The one circumstance where it is 100% incumbent to not talk is when you’re guilty, like this one.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:11:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By JamesJones:

DV in Ohio (at least) doesn't work like that. Once the state takes it over and they do in 87% of felony/DV violent crimes it's almost impossible to get dropped.

They don't need her and considering he's on the governments radar he'll need Johnny Cochran to get restricted. Hopefully he's truly innocent and more comes out.
View Quote

I would be highly skeptical, just based on the number of DV arrests for petty BS.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:15:35 PM EDT
[#14]

I would be highly skeptical, just based on the number of DV arrests for petty BS.
View All Quotes

I said a few pages ago DV is the easiest serious charge someone could get.

My neighbor 20 something years ago got 6 months for DV. I don't know if he had a criminal history but all he did was throw a beer bottle at the kitchen wall in an argument.

The wife testified on his behalf but he still got stroked.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:19:07 PM EDT
[#15]
@floridacop

When someone is booked into a jail in Utah on DV charges. We go over the JRA with them. The victim is listed and where there were “DV in presence of a child x3” then the children are also listed as NO CONTACT. So it could be that he tried to call his kid(s) to check on them (I’m sure there are investigators listening to his call every now and then).
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:19:18 PM EDT
[#16]

I'm hoping he's not.

I know arf hates everyone but I did at least think we could come together over a a crazy wife scenario
View Quote

I used a home based SOT for my suppressor transfers and he was always cheerful and we had a great time chatting while filling out the form 4. Last week, when I wanted to do another transfer and he seemed distraught and out of it. He told me his wife filed for divorce and refuses to talk to him and he has no idea why. His wife also wants a shit ton of his money and property in the divorce agreement so they're going to court. Hearing many stories of men getting destroyed by ex wives automatically side with the husband unless there is clear evidence of wrongdoing on his part that can't be faked by the ex wife. You'd be surprised at how far crazy vindictive women will go to ruin the life of a man.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:19:57 PM EDT
[#17]

My neighbor 20 something years ago got 6 months for DV. I don't know if he had a criminal history but all he did was throw a beer bottle at the kitchen wall in an argument.

View Quote

I’m going to put that solidly in the category of “stories the family told you” that aren’t supportable by fact.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:21:34 PM EDT
[#18]
This thread reminds me of how great I am and how everyone else has so many problems.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:23:17 PM EDT
[#19]

I’m going to put that solidly in the category of “stories the family told you” that aren’t supportable by fact.
View All Quotes

I was 21 years old and not 7 when it happened.

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:24:06 PM EDT
[#20]
If the government could take your rights away permanently for an unpaid parking ticket they would.

If he is guilty, then he takes his medicine. When he has paid his debt to society and has done his time, his rights should return. Since these are God-given rights, governments should not be able to take them away for good. But that’s not the way it is here in “the land of the free”…
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:29:31 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

Sounds a lot like “cousin jimmy is a sex offender because he peed in the alley behind the bar.”

“Dropped” might be a strong word, but DV cases overwhelmingly end in nothing. Especially something like you described. In the era of “shall arrest” DV laws, the courts wouldn’t even have enough time to work all the cases if they all went to the full process without some kind of plea to minor charge, or dropped cases or diversion.

Shit, there are people with dozens of DV arrests in the same family.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:39:50 PM EDT
[#22]
If you've been to enough DVs, you will learn that generally there aren't clear cut villains and victims and there typically isn't a truth teller and a liar. Often, everybody is telling the truth, but only about the other parties bad acts, the generally leave out their own.

It's very possible that she is a crazy person at risk of self-harm or harming a child, while at the same time he flipped out, smashed down a door and broke her wrist. The two stories don't have to conflict.

Also, you "don't talk to the cops" guys should read the narrative and learn about the difference between admissions and confessions and how that relates to PC. The one circumstance where it is 100% incumbent to not talk is when you're guilty, like this one.
View Quote
Bingo.
Picking sides in these things is naive at best and disingenuous at worst.
Right now it's he said/she said. And he's already said too much.
Most jurisdictions have mandatory arrest laws over any visible injury DV nowadays. A broken bone? Better call Saul.
Homeglow should have lawyered up before meeting the officer. I'll bet 87.00 he's repeated the "Don' talk to the Police" line 87 times and yet...
"I had the right to remain silent, but not the ability."
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:40:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Never forget. Crazy always wins.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:43:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JamesJones] [#24]

Sounds a lot like “cousin jimmy is a sex offender because he peed in the alley behind the bar.”

“Dropped” might be a strong word, but DV cases overwhelmingly end in nothing. Especially something like you described. In the era of “shall arrest” DV laws, the courts wouldn’t even have enough time to work all the cases if they all went to the full process without some kind of plea to minor charge, or dropped cases or diversion.

View All Quotes

I think you might be coping

Not an attorney but I rarely seen DV charges get overturned.my brother in law beat one a few years ago so I'm not saying it's out of the question.

I'm sure a lot ended in nothing because most of them are but being charged with one is pretty much a punishment.

I don't know why you are throwing jabs but I know a few more DV guys than felony guys who can't pass a 4473.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:43:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:46:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Echd] [#26]

Not an attorney but I rarely seen DV charges get overturned.my brother in law beat one a few years ago so I'm not saying it's out of the question.

I don't know why you are throwing jabs but I know a few more DV guys than felony guys who can't pass a 4473.
View Quote

DV charges are dismissed far, far more often than prosecuted to a conviction.

Not necessarily because they're bogus, although they are sometimes. Maybe even a lot of the time. I have simply learned that the majority of DV prone couples deserve each other, and you cannot get the female to see her own self interest lies in not getting her face caved in when it means she might have to go get a job or something if she actually leaves him. A DV prone male will find a suitably pliable victim, and they will have some of the strangest codependent behaviors you will ever see.

Does UT have a mandatory hold on DV matters like some states?

Regardless, unless the cop actually witnessed the beating or there is some overwhelming evidence they're not going to prosecute without her consent, unless he were to stupidly plea it out immediately. There is a big difference in a case where the agent of the state actually saw the beat down occur, and one where the allegations was made by the victim and it was not seen firsthand.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:47:40 PM EDT
[#27]
If you’ve been to enough DVs, you will learn that generally there aren’t clear cut villains and victims and there typically isn’t a truth teller and a liar. Often, everybody is telling the truth, but only about the other parties bad acts, the generally leave out their own.

It’s very possible that she is a crazy person at risk of self-harm or harming a child, while at the same time he flipped out, smashed down a door and broke her wrist. The two stories don’t have to conflict.

Also, you “don’t talk to the cops” guys should read the narrative and learn about the difference between admissions and confessions and how that relates to PC. The one circumstance where it is 100% incumbent to not talk is when you’re guilty, like this one.
View Quote

Yeah, I can get on board with this.  It's rarely fully one-sided.  But the optics are what they are and the courts operate how they operate and men need to be careful and smart.  Physical conflict has to be avoided as much as is possible.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:50:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Just came to say I had the misfortune of being at UTC when a manhater was the criminal justice chair… the good doctor’s claim to fame was being part of this social experiment in Minnesota that ultimately led to nationwide legislation being passed mandating dv arrests at the state and local level, and other than lying to congress about their findings, she never really hid the facts that they cooked the books to show the results they wanted, and she gleefully tells anyone that listens that the ends justifies the means

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:51:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JamesJones] [#29]
Originally Posted By Echd:

Not necessarily because they're bogus, although they are sometimes. Maybe even a lot of the time. I have simply learned that the majority of DV prone couples deserve each other, and you cannot get the female to see her own self interest lies in not getting her face caved in when it means she might have to go get a job or something if she actually leaves him. A DV prone male will find a suitably pliable victim, and they will have some of the strangest codependent behaviors you will ever see.

View All Quotes

I guess the people I know can't afford decent lawyers.

Aimless himself said he'll need a wizard and Glover should have enough for one so I'll pray for him and his family.

I don't know what happened but I feel like him and his wife will regret this in the end.

Basically my point is DV isn't a a joke charge I don't want to insult war members here.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:52:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ajek] [#30]
Originally Posted By Aimless:
I saw that and wondered whether he violated some kind of order of protection. I didn't look it up. He might have called somewhere where his bio kids are staying apart from the g/f and their mutual bio kid.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By floridacop:
His problems may be getting worse or there may be more to this than this one incident:

Another website is showing his charges and the last one is "Violation of JRA/Jail Release Court Order-Felony arrest".  I has a different case number.  The others are all "not bailable" and this one shows a 5k bond.  Wonder if he was stupid enough to violate a no contact order (like call her from jail after his arrest)?  Not familiar with Utah law or common pretrial release conditions (my state and area "no contact with victim" is pretty standard order from the judge.
I saw that and wondered whether he violated some kind of order of protection. I didn't look it up. He might have called somewhere where his bio kids are staying apart from the g/f and their mutual bio kid.

ETA:
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:53:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1fromtx] [#31]
Not knowing MGs full side ...

The GF stating Glover said Ill break your wrist sound's out of place.
Ill break your neck, arm, leg sound's more like what someone would say when angry.

She doesn't state ( unless I missed reading it in the report ) how he broke her wrist or if he had grabbed her wrist and then made the comment.

The officer could of just taken his statement and let dept investigators take it from there.
If they found more evidence later then they could arrest him on a warrant.

This wasn't a caught in the moment DV situation.

Glover should of not made contact without an attorney for sure.

Women be crazy and both men and women lose control and do bad thing's.

If Glover did it then he deserves what ever happens.
If the GF lied and either accidentally or purposely broke her wrist then she deserves the same.

I don't know if we'll ever know the truth and there's probably a good chance that charges get dropped later on by the GF refusing to cooperate with authorities.

Edit to add..
Just read the post above mine.
Geeze, he is being a dumb ass
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:53:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By floridacop:

View Quote

The Twitter thread has details. Sounds like he called a friend, discussed the no contact order, then had the the friend make contact.

I guess the police get to listen to jail calls?
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:54:53 PM EDT
[#33]

When the child bride realizes that she has impaired the ability of her magic goose to lay those golden eggs that her lifestyle is incumbent upon, she will announce that she is no longer willing to aid in prosecution. This being a DV offense, unwillingness of the victim might not legally bar prosecution, however, under the advice of her husband’s lawyer she will sufficiently disclaim and deny her prior statements to the point that the probable cause is destroyed and the whole case will be dropped.

It is possible that he is too hardheaded to kiss her ass enough to get her back on the $$$ program, and it’s possible she’s too crazy to see her own best interest, but I doubt it.

View Quote

Unless she thinks she can cash in right now and make $$$.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:57:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Echd] [#34]

Aimless himself said he'll need a wizard and Glover should have enough for one so I'll pray for him and his family.

I don't know what happened but I feel like him and his wife will regret this in the end.

Basically my point is DV isn't a a joke charge I don't want to insult war members here.
View All Quotes

Didn't you say the guy you were referencing threw a bottle at her? That is likely by statute an act of domestic violence.

I've seen plenty of battered wives / mothers get on the stand to try and "explain" that it did happen but she forgives him or whatever and they get convicted because it did actually happen and they all just agreed it did in open court.

But if a guy gets arrested, victim never goes to court, refuses to testify or respond to subpoena, then absent some other proof, it cannot be pursued effectively.

Originally Posted By wookie1562:

The Twitter thread has details. Sounds like he called a friend, discussed the no contact order, then had the the friend make contact.

Almost always do, unless it's to an attorney or similar counsel and therefore privileged.

Using an intermediary not approved by the court to contact someone you are prohibited from contact with will get you hemmed up with a quickness everywhere.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:58:26 PM EDT
[#35]
That is sad to hear. I thought he and his wife were pretty balanced together.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 5:02:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 5:04:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Plainsman62:

Glover isn't even close to Ryan. Ryan is actually trying to help people. He's done numerous podcasts on dealing with and treatments for mental health.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Plainsman62:
Originally Posted By PacNW5:

Doesn’t this cover a lot of guys (GBRS, Shawn Ryan, etc)

Glover isn't even close to Ryan. Ryan is actually trying to help people. He's done numerous podcasts on dealing with and treatments for mental health.

Shawn Ryan will help you take the best. Shit. Of your life.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 5:05:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JamesJones] [#38]

Didn't you say the guy you were referencing threw a bottle at her? That is likely by statute an act of domestic violence.

I've seen plenty of battered wives / mothers get on the stand to try and "explain" that it did happen but she forgives him or whatever and they get convicted because it did actually happen and they all just agreed it did in open court.

But if a guy gets arrested, victim never goes to court, refuses to testify or respond to subpoena, then absent some other proof, it cannot be pursued effectively.
View Quote

Yes I did
Edit - from what I know it wasn't at her but it was thrown at a wall while in a heated drunken argument with semi young kids in the house.

He got six months in Cuyahoga county jail. They were drunks but never any problems. Mid 40s with preteen kids. I knocked a girl up and moved back in with my mom to save for our own place. I don't know if it was God or what but I learned then that I needed to stay level headed no matter what in arguments.

Long story short my life is great and I have a good kid who is grown and I get along with his mom although I had him for the last decade.

My point was basically saying don't fuck around with arguing with a spouse or even roommates. It's not a joke
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 5:06:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Ajek:

https://i.postimg.cc/Sx7sHYFC/image.png

ETA:
View Quote

That seems like bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 5:07:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 5:16:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By PeterPangenderPhD:

You can take the .mil guy out of the strip club in Fayetteville, but apparently the stripper will still follow you to Utah.

100% just on looks I'm on Mike's side. If she'll dress like that around kids to review a tent...her wrist may have stress fractures from previous employment.

DO NOT BE AROUND CRAZY WOMEN. It always ends this way.
View Quote

Dress like that around kids….lol
Damn I feel sorry for you dude
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 5:18:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Not only are jail calls recorded it says so before you call. I had a jail that recorded all calls, including to lawyers. I brought it up and the DA's office said "we have recordings of calls to lawyers but we don't listen to them"
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wookie1562:

Not only are jail calls recorded it says so before you call. I had a jail that recorded all calls, including to lawyers. I brought it up and the DA's office said "we have recordings of calls to lawyers but we don't listen to them"

I don't know how someone so smart can be so stupid?
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 5:26:39 PM EDT
[#43]
I wonder what kind of break it was?  A spiral fracture is hard to do yourself, and very common in DV cases.  
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 5:27:02 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

All of this.

His story and her story are both entirely plausible and may both be true. He's an idiot for walking in and starting a story and then only half-finishing it. If he'd been smart enough to lawyer up first, and then claim he was trying to prevent her from self-harming or harming the kid, it might be enough chaff to preclude it from going to trial.

If you're innocent, either get an attorney or give a nice clear statement with proof that you're innocent. If you're guilty, shut the fuck up.

Based on the affidavits, I'd say there's sufficient evidence that he intentionally and in anger did break her wrist. That he wasn't smart enough or committed enough to start lying in the interview room about how her wrist got broken is sufficient evidence to convince me he did it...the profile of the facts points to the conclusion he's guilty. And she's also probably crazy too with daddy issues.

The comment above about her getting back with him for the sweet cash flow is spot-on. IANAL, but I'd wager there's enough reasonable doubt present that if she's unwilling to testify, the prosecution is going to drop the case (and if they try to ramrod him, a jury is still going to acquit if the victim doesn't testify).

Dude is a fucking tard for violating the no-contact on jail audio. Like seriously, you have to have the situational awareness of a pinecone not to know A: I'm not supposed to do this, and B: imma be in more trouble when I do it. Going ahead and violating it shows he's the exact sort of idiot who breaks the door down, breaks her wrist, and then can't even come up with a convincing cover story. He's not a sociopath, he's just got anger issues and a lack of self-control. I've seen hundreds of guys like him get arrested, and it's as predictable as clockwork.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 5:28:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 5:42:59 PM EDT
[#46]
From the limited videos I've seen of Mike, I can tell he was an awesome high speed guy that did some serious shit.

But he always struck me as a guy that was a little clueless about the nuances and intricacies of how the modern world works (like politics, and now this no contact violation).

He's probably got a crew of fanbois that are always pumping him up which probably does him no favors in helping him properly self reflect on where he's at.

I wish him the best, and hope he can understand he needs a legal/personal tactical retreat here before he makes even worse that it already is.

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 5:43:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By BigHumidity:

He set up some online community targeted at anti-deepstate, anti-swamp, anti-antifa shit around Covid. Amassed a whole bunch of followers. Conned a bunch of people to sign up, some even to pay, and his scam was selling some sort of online info sharing about what Antifa was up to, or something of that nature.

Then the FBI asked him to turn over all his info and he folded in 5 seconds, gave the feds everything he had and faded back into his vetbro shill persona.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JTX23:
That guy should be renamed Mike Glower after his honeypot info scheme he ran for the FBI.

@BigHumidity
What he do?

He set up some online community targeted at anti-deepstate, anti-swamp, anti-antifa shit around Covid. Amassed a whole bunch of followers. Conned a bunch of people to sign up, some even to pay, and his scam was selling some sort of online info sharing about what Antifa was up to, or something of that nature.

Then the FBI asked him to turn over all his info and he folded in 5 seconds, gave the feds everything he had and faded back into his vetbro shill persona.

So he’s a rat?  Fuck him.  Hope he gets all his guns taken away and they throw him down to the sodomites in Angola.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 6:04:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:
Never forget. Crazy always wins.
View Quote

My buddy dealt with a true crazy. When he went to court he luckily had video, audio, text and emails. Including hundredssss or texts, emails and voicemails she sent while also having a restraining order on him.  Judge took it all. Reviewed it over several days.

Dude was lucky he had all that or he would've gotten F'd bad because her version would have made a blockbuster film with multiple sequels
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 6:05:04 PM EDT
[#49]

Yes I did
Edit - from what I know it wasn't at her but it was thrown at a wall while in a heated drunken argument with semi young kids in the house.

He got six months in Cuyahoga county jail. They were drunks but never any problems. Mid 40s with preteen kids. I knocked a girl up and moved back in with my mom to save for our own place. I don't know if it was God or what but I learned then that I needed to stay level headed no matter what in arguments.

Long story short my life is great and I have a good kid who is grown and I get along with his mom although I had him for the last decade.

My point was basically saying don't fuck around with arguing with a spouse or even roommates. It's not a joke
View Quote

You are arguing with anecdotal information, given to you by the person convicted of the crime, who has every reason to minimize it when telling the story.  And you also really seem to know a lot about the prosecutors of OH and how hardcore they must be!

And you are arguing with folks who deal with this pretty much daily.  Who deal with the investigation end, who deal with the prosecutors, and have seen it time after time.  

Classic fucking example of someone arguing with actual subject matter experts…how GD of you.  

Also I did love this statement- “They were drunks but never any problems”.  #1- being drunks is a problem in and of itself, and #2- drunks are not very good at remembering the exact details of what happened…hmmm.

There is 99%+ chance that you cannot produce a police report and court transcripts showing that your buddy served 6 months for merely throwing a glass that broke.  (ie- he did not throw it at her and miss, he did not make threats to her while he did it, etc).  If you don’t believe me, go get a copy of the police report and court paperwork.  I don’t think the allegations will match what your buddy told you.  

Anyhow- I agree with the rest of the folks who have seen this time after time- good chance that she will change her mind, and then will not cooperate with a prosecution.  Happens more often than the other way around.  More likely to be dropped if this is the first go around for them also.  The protection order was already dropped, so that is a big indicator on how things might go. Still those are not the kind of odds anyone wants hanging over them.

On the chance that they do prosecute him, he needs a good lawyer and to tell a really convincible story, as it does not look real good currently.  Whatever may have happened, he handled it very poorly.  As already mentioned, if he had called 911, requested help, and then kicked in the door, it would look a lot better.  I do hope the actual reports have more details, as the PC affidavits and stuff posted already are pretty fucking thin on info for a felony level assault report.  When there is a lot of “he said/she said”, there needs to be a lot of statements written to lock down stories from the beginning.

I don’t watch the guys videos, so no dog in the fight either way.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 6:07:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Tallahasseezz:

Good odds on this.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tallahasseezz:

Good odds on this.

Things do get complicated if she taught medical treatment for injuries and made statements to the treating nurse/physician related to how she was injured. Sometimes those statements are or can be admissible even with a “non-participating” victim.
Page / 9
Top Top