Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:58:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Clowns are evil!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:05:16 AM EDT
[#2]
John Wayne Gacy was a part-time clown and a full-time molester.  He worked for the Democrats in Chicago, even got a nice personal letter from Jimmy Carter's wife thanking him for being a clown at Dem events.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:07:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Being a clown at a Dem event?  Isn't that a tad bit redundant?

G23c
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:12:38 AM EDT
[#4]
How do clowns rate vs ninjas and pirates?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:23:24 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
How do clowns rate vs ninjas and pirates?

www.ninjapirate.com/battle.html

Clowns = suck.  Especially assclowns.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:37:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Don't really care for them too much.  

My wife hired one for our kids birthday this year.  Turned out he was a Police Officer in my hometown.  Wasn't sure which job he took more serious but he turned out to be a good guy.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:45:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:03:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I hate clowns.
I especially hate clowns named pennywise.

Really?  Oh come on now.  We all float down here.  You can float down here too DpC.

Bilster
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:08:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:12:24 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.moviepoopshoot.com/diatribe/images/2003/aug26/clownhousespy.jpg
shakes.ihateclowns.com/sound/clowns.wav
www.ihateclowns.com/

AUUUUUGH!  I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight!

Then you need to get this T-shirt:

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:19:57 PM EDT
[#11]
My little sister saw Stephen King's IT when she was younger, scared of clowns for years... now she's in her early 20's, and is supposed to be getting her second black belt (Tae Kwon Do- Olympic style) this October, so I don't think she's the one who should be afraid anymore.  As for me, if it can be shot and killed, don't worry about it.  If it can't be shot and killed, it deserves to eat me, so don't worry about it.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:20:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.moviepoopshoot.com/diatribe/images/2003/aug26/clownhousespy.jpg
shakes.ihateclowns.com/sound/clowns.wav
www.ihateclowns.com/

AUUUUUGH!  I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight!

Then you need to get this T-shirt:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/Breycor/300cscwem.jpg

Very cute.

I think that's where my semi-fear of clowns started - with the Simpsons, where Homer built that creepy-ass clown bed for Bart and Bart refused to sleep in it.  He curled up in the fetal positon instead chanting "can't sleep, clown'll eat me..." over and over.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:26:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I hate clowns.
I especially hate clowns named pennywise.

Really?  Oh come on now.  We all float down here.  You can float down here too DpC.

Bilster

BEEP BEEP Blister! They ALL float down here. When your down here with us, you'll float too!

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:41:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey, by the way, what round do you use to take out...nah, nevermind

You guys are sissies, clowns aren't anything more than more brightly colored targets.  You all have NOTHING to fear!!!

snf
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:53:59 PM EDT
[#15]
[BartSimpson]...can't sleep, clowns will eat me...can't sleep, clowns will eat me....[/BS]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:09:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Clowns allways need a secound banana(some one to play off of)as long as they are whacking and flower-squirting themselves fine!!

I think the white tiger in Siegfrid and roys act pretty much says how I feel about clowns!!!

Bob
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:12:51 PM EDT
[#17]
all clowns go to hell...
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:13:31 PM EDT
[#18]
My wife ABSOLUTELY HATES them. I used to have a custom guitar with a killer finish of 'Sweet Tooth' from the Twisted Metal video game. The first time she saw it, she walked out. That's when I found out about her fear/hatred of clowns. No idea why. She can't explain it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:14:02 PM EDT
[#19]
define clowns. Be careful or we'll ALL be in trouble!

I don't believe in killing mimes, though.

A mime is a terrible thing to waste.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top