Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2024 2:42:49 PM EDT
Not to worry, they will make up for it in volume.  (Just kidding about that part.)

lol glad I sold my F stock 3-4 years ago.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/business/2982170/ford-reports-loss-on-every-ev-sold-in-first-quarter/
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:07:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Even though EV's aren't selling the Gov isn't giving up on it. I think they may try a new angle at least here in Washington. The democrat Spokane city council wants to eliminate 1 lane each way on the fastest N/S route through the city. Then convert it over to busses only, probably add a bike lane too. They already eliminated 1 lane each way on another N/S arterial.

Gov Ensle just announced he wants to delay the N/S freeway another 6 years. First proposed in 1957, been under construction at least 20 years now and only 1/2 way through the city. It is fully funded thanks to a large gas tax increase. Apparently, they now have other uses for that money like house illegals and give inmates sex changes.

Maddening
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 1:39:52 PM EDT
[#2]
This was the General Motors opinion on EVs from 1968. Yes, different times, and strictly looking at the commercial viability. Although they had hope, many of the same restrictions still exist. And getting closer could be interpreted as decades, or centuries.

Wanted to post this in a different EV thread, but they keep getting archived within a month of no response.

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 1:41:47 PM EDT
[#3]
EVs = Tesla
Hybrids = Toyota

Learn it, know it, live it. Or whatever.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 2:16:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

And people will fail to understand the accounting behind the reported loss in this thread as well.
Top Top