Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:07:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I’m assuming 19-year-old girls don’t have pubic hair nowadays.

Sounds like Karen made up quite a bit of the story.

Shits out of control on both sides.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:11:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 80085:

You’d make a poor attorney.

There’s two separate parts to h the article reporting: “she explained that she was wearing underwear and that it would have been impossible for her pubic hair to have been exposed”.

1. She was wearing underwear, and 2. It would have been impossible for her pubic hair to be exposed.

An impossibility is the total absence of a possibility. What’s the only scenario where pubic hair is beyond the realm of probable?

https://imgs.search.brave.com/jTgRPd-1Y3OH_ltpOQ3fu5ocXWa50ixleFqIljgYM_g/rs:fit:860:0:0/g:ce/aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWRp/YTQuZ2lwaHkuY29t/L21lZGlhLzNvc0JM/M0hBTVNBZ3BxMUFv/RS8yMDAuZ2lmP2Np/ZD03OTBiNzYxMWV2/ZGdubDF6Y252MHZ1/MTNpYWxia2xncWQ3/dnh4ZDY4aWp5bnA3/djEmZXA9djFfZ2lm/c19zZWFyY2gmcmlk/PTIwMC5naWYmY3Q9/Zw.gif
View Quote

I appreciate your supposition, but I’m actually a fine attorney, as evidenced by the fact that I actually am one. I’m not sure what you do for a living, but I suppose being the clever contrarian on the Internet would be a fun and interesting career if you could find a way to make money at it. Do you really need me to explain why you’re an analysis of my comments is flawed? I was simply repeating what the girl told police. I was doing so for the limited purpose of establishing that she seems to acknowledge that she has pubic hair, but claimed it could not have been visible because she was wearing underwear. Sorry to deprive you of your gotcha moment, but your comment simply makes no sense.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:11:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mcantu] [#3]
she may have exaggerated the pubic hair part, but I don't doubt that half of the girl's butt cheeks were hanging out (and I wouldn't have complained if I had been there).

that said, a butt isn't any more sexual than an elbow and sexual battery is a stupid charge
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:12:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By ZuoZongtang:
I’m assuming 19-year-old girls don’t have pubic hair nowadays.

Sounds like Karen made up quite a bit of the story.

Shits out of control on both sides.
View Quote

Wait. What did the 19 year old do that can be considered “out of control”?

There’s only one party in the wrong here. The crazy Karen imposing her prude morals on a total stranger in public.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:13:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheRealBluedog] [#5]
Originally Posted By Bama_Rebel:

that makes sense. But what if Karen has a dom/humilation fetish?
But I understand what you're saying, probably the typical over charging like you said.
View Quote

In that case, it would be sexual battery, but how would you prove that? You’d have to have some evidence that she did in fact, do it for sexual purposes. I’m not saying that that would never be possible, but I don’t think it’s possible on these facts. It sounds to me like she was just a busybody who thought the girls skirt was too short. If she has a history of doing this, or some other objective evidence exists that she derives sexual gratification from touching a girls ass under some pretextual reason, that would create a question for the jury. But I don’t see any evidence of that , in the story. In the absence of such evidence, she should’ve been charged with simple battery.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:13:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Based on that twitter link, officer got all the good details. Also, the fact that the local jail is called "Purgatory" is kind of awesome.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:14:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By TheRealBluedog:

I appreciate your supposition, but I’m actually a fine attorney, as evidenced by the fact that I actually am one. I’m not sure what you do for a living, but I suppose being the clever contrarian on the Internet would be a fun and interesting career if you could find a way to make money at it. Do you really need me to explain why you’re an analysis of my comments is flawed? I was simply repeating what the girl told police. I was doing so for the limited purpose of establishing that she seems to acknowledge that she has pubic hair, but claimed it could not have been visible because she was wearing underwear. Sorry to deprive you of your gotcha moment, but your comment simply makes no sense.
View Quote

Please send me a phone book with your office cut out of the page so I do t accidentally use your services if ever I happen to need an attorney in Michigan.

Oh, you take GD too seriously too. Lighten up, it’s Friday.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:14:39 PM EDT
[#8]
There was a phase in the local high schools where girls were dressing like stereo typical whores. I'm talking like right out of a movie bad.

Luckily it seems to have died off.

What a dumb Karen, maybe she learned a lesson.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:15:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By R2point0:
Charge sexual, plead to simple?
View Quote

That’s probably the goal, but I don’t approve of this behavior. In civil court, that would be called a frivolous, pleading. If judges would actually do their job, they should go through the elements at the pretrial hearing and dismiss cases in which there is no evidence to support all of the elements of the charge defense. The standard isn’t even proving each element at the pre-trial phase. You just have to show some evidence that would support probable cause and then the jury can decide. But in this situation, there’s literally NO evidence of sexual intent.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:16:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By midcap:
she's just big mad that no one wants to enter her love cave anymore
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:17:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:17:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Goosemaster:
She should have got knocked the fuck out.
View Quote

Yup,  start messing with my kids and gender doesnt matter at all with how you get dealt with.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:17:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:20:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By 80085:

Please send me a phone book with your office cut out of the page so I do t accidentally use your services if ever I happen to need an attorney in Michigan.

Oh, you take GD too seriously too. Lighten up, it’s Friday.
View Quote

I’m not sure what you think I have said that isn’t lighthearted and fun. My entire participation in this conversation is because I find it amusing.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:20:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By phungus:

Yep, if that was my daughter she assaulted id of beat that bitch unconscious.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By phungus:
She should have got knocked the fuck out.

Yep, if that was my daughter she assaulted id of beat that bitch unconscious.

Then you’d both go to jail.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:21:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scratch45] [#16]

Telling a girl, her skirt is too short and trying to tug it down so that it is less revealing is certainly inappropriate, certainly criminal, but it’s not sexual battery. It’s battery. Sexual battery would be saying “nice ass baby” while sticking your hand up her skirt and grabbing her ass.

One is simply an offensive touching. The other is akin to rape.
View Quote

Crap.  Is there a statute of limitations?
I think I performed sexual battery at a water park when I was 16 by 'goosing' the worker girl in a bikini that stands at the top of the slide and tells you when to go.

I still feel embarrassed for that boorish behavior.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:22:23 PM EDT
[#17]
"Lorenzo reported the incident herself the night it happened, telling dispatch that the teenager had her skirt “hiked above her vagina and butt,”
...and she repeated that she thought the teen was nude underneath the skirt,"
View Quote

Seems to me if she had the skirt hiked up to where all the goods were visible, there would be no question as to whether she was wearing panties or not.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:22:57 PM EDT
[#18]
I never want to go to a place called the Purgatory Correctional Facility.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:24:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Scratch45:

I think I performed sexual battery at a water park when I was 16 by 'goosing' the worker girl in a bikini that stands at the top of the slide and tells you when to go.
View Quote

The offensive touching Hass to be nonconsensual. If she didn’t make an issue of it then, she might’ve liked it. Waterpark season is soon upon us. I suppose you could go try your luck some more?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:25:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Aimless:
I only go to the gun shop, the dump, the diner and the auto parts store.
View Quote
And they are all the same establishment!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:28:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:30:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:30:59 PM EDT
[#23]

... If judges would actually do their job...
View Quote
That goes for a LOT of modern problems with the legal system today.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:33:51 PM EDT
[#24]

The offensive touching Hass to be nonconsensual. If she didn’t make an issue of it then, she might’ve liked it. Waterpark season is soon upon us. I suppose you could go try your luck some more?
View All Quotes

I am mostly over such behavior.  Mostly.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:34:44 PM EDT
[#25]

The offensive touching Hass to be nonconsensual. If she didn't make an issue of it then, she might've liked it. Waterpark season is soon upon us. I suppose you could go try your luck some more?
View Quote
The problem is that "consent" can now effectively be withdrawn after the fact. I can understand why some guys have cameras in their room and film all their sexual encounters. I don't approve of it, but I understand it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:35:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By UV18:

Santa Clara is nice too.

So, if the girls pubes were showing, I am sure the St George cops would have arrested her too. Had a nice USAF officer I had the pleasure to talk to last year that found out she is a sex offender due to some St George cop citing her for skinny dipping. The UT law screwed this poor girl.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By UV18:
Sakura is pretty good. Never saw any excitement like this.

Santa Clara is nice too.

So, if the girls pubes were showing, I am sure the St George cops would have arrested her too. Had a nice USAF officer I had the pleasure to talk to last year that found out she is a sex offender due to some St George cop citing her for skinny dipping. The UT law screwed this poor girl.

Jesus christ. At that point, the department needs to be shut down, and the prosecutors disbarred. That level of obnoxious asshattery should not be tolerated within the legal system.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:36:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:36:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Colt1860:
A good enough attorney might be able to make a case that she can't stand trial because she's mentally incompetent.
View Quote

LOL... that is both awesome and sad...

"well you honor my client is not guilty by reason of being a moron, you can see here the IQ test showing IQ of 56, please enter into the public record as exhibit A, IQ test of client showing IQ of 56... and as exhibit B , a second IQ test from a second doctor also showing IQ of 56, confirming my client it infact a moron.."
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:36:51 PM EDT
[#29]
One of my tickets here (oops) I got a notice I had to put up bail and pay online, which I did. Then the court told me putting up bail is the same as pleading guilty. I will say I was surprised at that.

#2 ticket I asked the cop how to get out of it.
He laughed and wrote out how to get out of it
on a piece of paper. I paid to go to traffic school and they dropped it.

#3 ticket in San Juan County I paid some ticket doctor lawyer to get rid of it. Now I have a trial date.
:/

Thank God it takes like 300 points over two years to affect your license.
View Quote

How are you getting all these tickets? Do they have a hard on for penguins there?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:38:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: motoguzzi] [#30]
If I am reading this correctly the teen had her skirt hiked up over her hips with her ass exposed and the woman pulled the skirt down to cover it?
Like puling up a thug's pants I guess.

ETA - Sounds like an Onlyfans wannabe getting content by showing her ass in public.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:39:55 PM EDT
[#31]

Telling a girl, her skirt is too short and trying to tug it down so that it is less revealing is certainly inappropriate, certainly criminal, but it’s not sexual battery. It’s battery. Sexual battery would be saying “nice ass baby” while sticking your hand up her skirt and grabbing her ass.

One is simply an offensive touching. The other is akin to rape.
View Quote

BUT in this case the butt was touched when skirt was pulled down,?
you have area touching of a sexual origin, AND unwanted so both accounts from what i understand.

FWIW if someone is REALLY into feet and yanks someones flip flop off... ?? How would that work?

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:41:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By motoguzzi:
If I am reading this correctly the teen had her skirt hiked up over her hips with her ass exposed and the woman pulled the skirt down to cover it?
Like puling up a thug's pants I guess.

ETA - Sounds like an Onlyfans wannabe getting content by showing her ass in public.
View Quote
I don't see anywhere that says the skirt was hiked up above her hips.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:43:06 PM EDT
[#33]
From the affidavit.

A.L. provided me with a video of herself in her skirt worn on the same night, and told me that she was wearing underwear, shorts over her underwear. A.L. also told me that it would have been impossible for her pubic hair to have been exposed, and provided me with information to confirm this statement. Please see
my disclosed police report for more information.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:46:04 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

My friend, it’s 2024, doing that in modern times is a real good way to end up with another dude’s dick in your hand.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:47:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By serrada:
From the affidavit.

View Quote
Nice catch.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:47:45 PM EDT
[#36]
From the affidavit.

View Quote

i'll bet he watched that video veeeeery closely...and more than a few times....
just to be thorough

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:47:45 PM EDT
[#37]
What if the aforementioned panties were really a mirkin? Then both women are telling the truth.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:48:45 PM EDT
[#38]

How are you getting all these tickets? Do they have a hard on for penguins there?
View All Quotes
One of my tickets here (oops) I got a notice I had to put up bail and pay online, which I did. Then the court told me putting up bail is the same as pleading guilty. I will say I was surprised at that.

#3 ticket in San Juan County I paid some ticket doctor lawyer to get rid of it. Now I have a trial date.

Driving like a New York penguin while in a civilized state?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:49:27 PM EDT
[#39]
From the affidavit.

View Quote
Good work.

This thread is levels deep.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:53:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Slut shaming is calling names, writing bad things, etc. Attacking a person physically is way beyond that.
View All Quotes
I don't believe for one second that a teenage girl was wearing a skirt so short, she could see her butt cheeks and her pubic hair.

Women and girls wear shorts so short, you can see a hint of their butt cheeks, but that's normal. I think this woman is deliberately lying to justify her behavior. That being said, she should've been charged with battery, not sexual battery. It's not like she was molesting the girl. She was just slut, shaming her.
Slut shaming is calling names, writing bad things, etc. Attacking a person physically is way beyond that.
He said she should have been "charged with battery".  Doesn't take much of anything to do that.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:00:19 PM EDT
[#41]
I can understand now approving of someone's choice in clothes...  But what is going on in their head to think it's okay to get grabby?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:04:36 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Driving like a New Yorker in Utah.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:08:26 PM EDT
[#43]

I’m not sure what you think I have said that isn’t lighthearted and fun. My entire participation in this conversation is because I find it amusing.
View Quote

Ok good. You 3L’s are always so grumpy.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:08:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By haveTwo:
I can understand now approving of someone's choice in clothes...  But what is going on in their head to think it's okay to get grabby?
View Quote
It's the haircut.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:13:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By midcap:

glad to hear some young woman has some sense. I just don't understand the bald look, it's fucking terrible.
View Quote

We’re just saving the fat and hairy broads for you.

You’re welcome.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:16:20 PM EDT
[#46]
It's the haircut.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By haveTwo:
It's the haircut.

Well the hair is just an external warming sign of deep seated mental fuckery.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:16:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Pics of said ass cheeks?

I wonder if the crazy lady also goes around pulling up hood rats pants when they walk around with their ass hanging out?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:20:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Blackie:
Pics of said ass cheeks?

I wonder if the crazy lady also goes around pulling up hood rats pants when they walk around with their ass hanging out?
View Quote
She's crazy, not suicidal.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:21:43 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote
Fuckin' Mario Andretti here.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:21:55 PM EDT
[#50]
48 year old woman chose poorly.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top