Originally Posted By GHILLIE:
Mark Hamill is one dumb motherfucker.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:43:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SPECTRE:
Couldn’t care less about what any celebrity thinks about anything.
Shut the fuck up and dance monkey.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:44:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By eeshooter45:
Ask him what he thinks of grand daughters.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:44:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Joe Biden from an objective non-political perspective has been one of the worst if not the worst Presidents in modern times.

Despite being gifted an economy that had largely overcome covid due to economic stimulation he decided the BEST thing to do after the largest stimulus in history where inflation was already a huge concern was to introduce a SECOND stimulus that was completely unnecessary and brought about the highest jump in inflation since the Carter administration.

He abandoned Afghanistan AS THE TALIBAN WAS ACTIVELY FIGHTING TO TAKE OVER with zero plan, zero leadership and basically just focused on getting soldiers on the planes and abandoning everything else to the taliban.

The weapons and equipment left behind were not destroyed and have showed up in numerous conflicts against both Allied and U.S. forces.

Despite the Republicans having a SINGLE majority vote in one half of 1/3rd of Congress, Biden has been largely unable to get any sizable legislation passed.

173 bills have been passed compared to over 1000 in previous Congressional terms.

Due the overwhelming show of American weakness in the abandonment of Afghanistan the U.S. and it's allies have been attacked numerous times.  Israel was recently shelled by Iran and is now fight a war after its worst terrorist attack since the found of the country in 1948.

Vladimir Putin has invaded Ukraine in the largest ground operation since World War II.  Despite his insistence that Ukraine is the single most important conflict in Modern History, he has refused to give the Ukrainians systems that would give them a decisive advantage in the conflict.  He has instead offered surplus and less advanced systems from current stockpiles that will largely keep the Ukrainian conflict in a stalemate until one side decides to give in which as of this time is unknown.

In addition he has FAILED to increase spending or production on Miltary equipment at any appreciable level despite having the most RECENT Ukrainian bill passed by an astound 300+ yes votes. In a time where the potential for global conflict is the highest it has been since the Cold War, he has elected to do the bare minimum to keep the Russians from overwhelming the Ukrainians, and refused to replace any equipment that has been sent to them in numbers that would be sufficient.

Despite Israel's status as a U.S. Ally he has frequently condemned and humiliated them on the world stage after the worst terrorist attack in their history where not only Israeli ls but American citizens were killed.  He has called upon various Israeli units to be brought for war crimes and foolishly clings to the idea that Hamas is a terrorist outfit and not a nation state acting an aggressor.

He has abandoned the Israelis on the world stage to win political favor in his own country with those who celebrate the death of innocent Israeli men, women and children.

The United States is weaker on a world stage, weaker financially, and more divided than it has been since perhaps the Civil War.

Despite all of these challenges, Biden makes it his personal quest to solve absolutely none of them, and to instead focus on harassing his opponent in the 2024 election. His own actions regarding Burisma, and other pay to play operations run by his son merit impeachment and removal, yet he chases down his own political opponents for minor failures.

His own party does not want him to run due to his increased age and obvious failing mental capacity, yet he arrogantly pushes forward.

History will not be kind to him and he will compete with James Buchanan as the worst President in American history.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:45:54 PM EDT
[#6]
He couldn't whoop a 899 y/o guys a**......

Seriously he went full retard around the first Trump election...
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:46:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By TheWhiteHorse:
The Fag is strong in this one…
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:46:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:46:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Stick a light saber up his pompous ass.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:47:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Plainsman62:
Just another washed up former celebrity trying to bring attention to himself.
View Quote

He'd get more attention not being a stupid asshole,  just not the attention he's after.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:50:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Mark Hamill is a fag that needs to shut his fucking dick hole
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:51:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:51:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#13]
If you delve into the laptop and see the relationships of the Biden clan it all makes sense .  Kevin Philips is big time Hollywood and they all kiss each others asses .  The Bidens had influence , arm twisting and "deals " for sale or trade ,  It is sickening  .

You can read the Marco Polo laptop report online and see the relationships the Bidens nurtured .
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:52:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:53:23 PM EDT
[#15]
He's retarded
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:53:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gator] [#16]
Originally Posted By tifosi:
You can be a Dem. You can be a lefty. Fine. I disagree, but you do you.

But how in the ever living fuck can *anyone*, regardless of party,
say FJB is the "best president we've ever had"??

View Quote

This, you really have to be the dumbest of the Democrats to say this.  They all know he's an idiot, they just won't admit it.
Obama - "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:54:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:56:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Damn, can you imagine being that pathetic?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:56:48 PM EDT
[#19]
he’s a BF
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:57:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By jackthom8:
wtf happened to this guy

View Quote

He's always been very left of center.  Not sure how he's getting this particular opinion, though.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:59:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By macro:
Its one thing to say that you simply hate trump so much that you have no choice but to vote for Biden. I think that is a very limited way of looking at the world, but so be it.

But...to actually say that Biden is the best president we've ever had? That is a brand of stupidity that I cant understand.
View Quote

The Liberal Pathogen is very strong. A lack of common sense and the inability to understand reality are among the obvious signs of infection.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:59:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Mark is a gun grabbing  pussy. I would bet a milkshake that he probably likes coc.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:05:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Joe_Pennsy:
The communists are getting everything they want handed to them on a silver platter. The biden administration is their best since LBJ. They hate the USA and they hate you. Not "difference of opinion". Hate.
View Quote

Originally Posted By foxxnhound:
It seems people with lots of money like Biden, because in the end they have enough money to immune to his bullshit.  The people with no money love Biden because they really believe that he will make the rich given them their money.  The middle class should hate this guy, but a lot of them love him as well.
View Quote

This.  If I was a communist, and if I had lucked into more money that I knew what to do with, then I'd love Biden too.  I'd love the current administration for pushing the leftist agenda as hard as they have been.  I'd love the Biden regime for doing everything in their power to ruin the free market America as we wish it to be.  I've love them for demonizing Trump, everything he stands for, and everyone that stands with him.  I'd love the Biden Crime Syndicate for showing the rest of the leftists how to rob the treasury on a scale most people only dream of.  

Of course, I'm not a communist, nor do I have wheelbarrows of cash to throw around willy-nilly, so I hate the current regime.  But that's just me.  YMMV.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:08:37 PM EDT
[#24]
wtf happened to this guy

View Quote

Says the guy that couldn't protect his character from assassination at Disney.

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:10:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Chris_in_TX:
Luke was always a whiny dumbass.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:16:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:16:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By NoRobots:
The younger kids might know him as a weird old guy sucking green titty juice out of an alien slug. Everyone else doesn't have any clue who he is. Us old timers always knew he was a whiney bitch. Im sure he sucks Kathleen Kennedys cock by choice. Thanks to her, he will be forgotten in 10 years.
View Quote

Wait I thought that shit was blue?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:18:11 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

When Kim Jong Il died there was a gathering of norks beating their chests and wailing away. At the back of the crowd there were four younger guys standing around. When they saw the camera focus on them they immediately joined in the grieving crowd.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:25:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Is he rich enough to be so delusional?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:32:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Cock Knocker
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:33:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:39:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1989765T] [#32]
Two pages and no one has posted the .gif with Obi Wan enquiring of Luke’s trip to Dagobah?

Y’all are Slippin’
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:41:03 PM EDT
[#33]
People have the right to be stupid, some abuse the right.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:43:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:45:52 PM EDT
[#35]
This is kind of hilarious

Mark and Biden are two very well known losers lmao
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:48:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By cavedog:
His shitty attitude and dumb comments are two reasons he never accomplished much after Star Wars.  Yes, there were voice overs, but he didn't get to put that ugly mug on the screen.
View Quote

I don't like him either, but you're wrong.

He's been on CSI for like 70 years now, and that's just what I've noticed not watching TV.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:52:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Remember in the original "Kingsmen" movie, when his head fucking exploded?
I thought that was great.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:57:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Making a statement like that is Joe Biden level of complete cognitive mental impairment.

Mark:

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:57:33 PM EDT
[#39]
How someone can be one of the most prolific actors of the 80’s yet still be a D-list actor since tells you all you need to know. Harrison Ford seemed to figure it out, same somewhat with Carrie.

I could maybe under Clinton or Obama, you’d be wrong but I can somewhat understand your point of view. Biden? Yeah, you’re an idiot.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:58:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By GarandM1:
Mark Hamill is a mediocre actor who got lucky and scored the role of a lifetime and then did nothing since.  That's what happened.

View Quote

Excuse you...Wing Commander was awesome
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:00:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Don’t listen to what people that dress up and play make believe for a living tell you to think.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:00:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Yeah, right down there with Franklin Pierce
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:03:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ZippZ] [#43]
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:03:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:

Excuse you...Wing Commander was awesome
View Quote

That was the worst game in the series, granted, still a great game.

John Rhys Davies saved it from Hamil’s brooding nonsense.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:05:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Luke made out with his sister.  His opinion is invalid.

Vader shoulda gone Filicide.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:06:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By GarandM1:
Mark Hamill is a mediocre actor who got lucky and scored the role of a lifetime and then did nothing since.  That's what happened.

View Quote

The ball was teed up for him early and he couldn't even hit it outside of SW.  A chump and a failure. And of course libtard.

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:09:11 PM EDT
[#47]
What a bitch!
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:11:59 PM EDT
[#48]
What’s that old saying? Best to be thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubts…
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:13:58 PM EDT
[#49]
wtf happened to this guy

View Quote

What planet are you FROM, Skywalker?!?? LOL
Dumbass
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:14:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Mark Hamill is a cock knocker. Literally.

Jay & Silent Bob vs Mark Hamill
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top