BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 1:50:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:
I wouldn't say race but more about wanting to live around people in the same income and education levels, regardless of skin color.

View Quote

You're too wise for GD.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 1:56:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

Genetics: "genetics cause" ... to which I ask "How?"
View Quote
IQ correlates with genetics.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 2:03:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I just want to live with Latinas.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 2:06:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I am a half black dude and I'm married to a black woman from the Caribbean who happens to be a Dr....

My neighbors are a white engineer and his school teacher wife.... They are the nicest, sweetest people.... But ..... They don't take care of their goddamn grass and it drives me fucking craZy!!!!

The Only weeds in my entire lawn come from their MFin lawn. I put down weed shit, fertilize and basically take care of half their front lawn to avoid their goddamn weeds. The right front half of their lawn is princess 77/Arden 15 thanks to me...

My black neighbor up the street constantly wins the award for best lawn but I can't win the award because my neighbors lawn fucks up my lawn.... Fucking white people....

I actually love those guys...  
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 2:12:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: snakesausage] [#5]
I am 100% proponent of meritocracy. I usually try to surround myself with the most intelligent people regardless of origin of forefathers.  I have zero african origin friends, but a few Jewish friends. I have no issues commingling with most asians as well.  You be the judge.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 2:13:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Robertpistol] [#6]
I think people should do what they want generally, as long as it doesn't hurt others. That includes living around others of the same race or trying to find one that has that as the majority. Most people do this anyways whether they admit it or not, it's usually deemed "wrong" when it comes to white people though, which is hypocritical. I live in a city and there are huge mono-racial areas that are entirely hispanic, go another block, and now it's all black, go another, and a noticeable percent of south Asian Muslims is seen [which may become a entire block of it's own once more immigrate here]. So the idea that this isn't common already among all races is not accurate.

It seems like human nature really and people tend to self segregate more than not, when the government doesn't try to dictate things [busing in the past etc.]. But yes it's not politically correct to say.

The real question is how a person would be treated if he moved into a area that he would be a minority at. I know that in my city, it would be put me at a far higher risk to move into most of the black city blocks since I am white, most would be OK but everyone knows that crime is much higher there and being white I would stand out. The ever expanding Muslim area in my city I have felt a lot of tension at, probably due to current events and all, but it's there, and some don't try to hide it either. I think white people are the most easy going and tolerant people today as far as this stuff goes. Most of the neighborhoods that seem diverse, used to be nearly all white not that long ago, in most cases.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 2:14:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By PSYWAR1-0:
I would guess you are confusing race and culture.  

Id love to see some of the White supremacists have to live with blond haired blue eyed Chechan's on one side and red haired, green eyed Afghanis on the other.  

Then, if they didn't lose their head, hear their thoughts on race vs culture.  

View Quote

You put more actual thought into it than these people likely ever have.

I do find it amusing that the best place to go for these people to find validation of their ideas about race is the fringe Left DEI folks and their "whiteness" culture nonsense.

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 2:17:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By usmcdean:

I have never, and I mean not fucking once seen a single one of them with a smile on their face. As far as the money? Don't know. I have no interest in interacting.
 I will say this however (comma) the blonde Russian girl in the condo next to mine is the hottest white girl I have ever seen in real life. She doesn't even look real. Being her neighbor, I see her often. She always looks miserable. Probably someones sugar baby.
View Quote

They don't smile in public in Russia.....a Russian woman from the far east, Khabarovsk, explained this in one of her videos.  I can't remember why, maybe for many of them life is just that bad, outside of Moscow and St. Petersburg and maybe a few other areas.  The government in Russia neglects places generally outside of a few areas.  I hang around enough of them quite a bit, they are nice......they smile sometimes, but maybe because it's better here in the US.  

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 2:29:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

lol myth. Some yes, but that’s par for the course with any women.
View Quote

One of the nicest and most charitable women I met more recently was Russia, had married an American, and had her own restaurant she, her husband, and two daughters worked in, along with some hired help.  She would from time to time just tell me to take something, like some tea, from her restaurant.  

The only woman I think that could match her in many ways, while obviously not having the same personality, was an American with Portuguese ancestry.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 2:34:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Inneedofhelp:

They don't smile in public in Russia.....a Russian woman from the far east, Khabarovsk, explained this in one of her videos.  I can't remember why, maybe for many of them life is just that bad, outside of Moscow and St. Petersburg and maybe a few other areas.  The government in Russia neglects places generally outside of a few areas.  I hang around enough of them quite a bit, they are nice......they smile sometimes, but maybe because it's better here in the US.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By usmcdean:

I have never, and I mean not fucking once seen a single one of them with a smile on their face. As far as the money? Don't know. I have no interest in interacting.
 I will say this however (comma) the blonde Russian girl in the condo next to mine is the hottest white girl I have ever seen in real life. She doesn't even look real. Being her neighbor, I see her often. She always looks miserable. Probably someones sugar baby.

Culturally, smiling there is not viewed as "friendly" or "welcoming" but as "naive" or "manipulative."

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 2:43:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Bohr_Adam:

I do find it amusing that the best place to go for these people to find validation of their ideas about race is the fringe Left DEI folks and their "whiteness" culture nonsense.

https://i.stack.imgur.com/N4Hxo.png
View Quote

Wow...I actually found myself agreeing with a good deal of that.  I think what you're trying to say with it though, is that it is stereotyping whites.  The leftists in the US saw a bunch of historical injustices, tried to correct them with political correctness, but in my experience, I saw it since elementary school, and rebelled against it in my teens, because all I heard really, was "you're at fault for all of these historical injustices because your ancestors came from Europe" when they all occurred before I was born (1988).  Ted Kaczynski, of all people, wrote a good description of the sort of leftist mindset that produces this world view and this "political correctness" for lack of a better word, that they do these sorts of things, and elevate the oppressed and powerless, because they themselves feel powerless, so they must destroy anything that appears or is strong, including whites and more specifically the white male.

I have a lot of handicaps, being born on the autistic spectrum, bipolar, with ADHD.  I could never hold a normal job, only had two for about a month each in my entire life.  Then I was given a coctail of prescription drugs that have really all but destroyed my life.  My dad fit a lot of things in that image, money = success, and pushed me to work like I couldn't because of the my innate handicaps.  I see now it is the culture he was raised in, he grew up in the 1950s.  I have a lot of resentment and even hatred towards him for always pushing me to do what I never could.  Well, I don't really know how much genetics play in our personalities and abilities, probably a lot, I have seen it, the personality traits of a parent showing up in their offspring, firsthand.  Maybe I could yell at my dad "your terrible genetics are one of the big reasons why I was such a 'failure'."  You even see this sort of thinking here in GD, it is merciless, often cruel, and without any love, "you deserve everything you get and it is all your fault".

One thing I scoffed at in that image though, was pointing at Britain and its culture and institutions as something bad or like it shouldn't affect America and its culture.  Hello, America was spawned from Britain, originally 13 British colonies that rebelled against Britain and its king and parliament.  Of course it has a large influence on the US and its culture and institutions.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 2:52:27 AM EDT
[#12]
How does that work if u
Your a mutt
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:00:22 AM EDT
[#13]

Culturally, smiling there is not viewed as "friendly" or "welcoming" but as "naive" or "manipulative."

View Quote

I didn't know that, but it makes sense on some level to me.  If you wanted to con someone on the street into doing something, out of something, you would approach them with a smile I would think.  

Still, it's something that people outside of that culture notice and can misinterpret, just going by one or a few of the comments here.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:15:33 AM EDT
[#14]
I can live around Latins, Whites and Asians.

I understand where they’re all coming from and can reason with them.

A certain demographic, drug addicts, liberals, BLM supporters and communists. I have learned through experience I want nothing do do with. Listening to kill the whyte’s, Stalin did nothing wrong and gimme yo shit gets old fast.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:18:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Settle down, Hitler
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:20:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mah_lee] [#16]

View Quote

It's all leftovers with you people and your enemies

Con leftovers- picking through what libs left out on the back porch a decade ago

Nazi leftovers- desiccated for 80 years, that makes it crispy!

Communist leftovers- many have tried it, most have died, but the reviews

Lib leftovers- your mother's cooking that wasn't good for the past seven decades, but eating anybody else's leftovers would mean you're a klansmen, even though it fucking sucks and poisons you fairly regularly

No one is making some fresh stuff
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:44:02 AM EDT
[#17]

Wow...I actually found myself agreeing with a good deal of that.  I think what you're trying to say with it though, is that it is stereotyping whites.  The leftists in the US saw a bunch of historical injustices, tried to correct them with political correctness, but in my experience, I saw it since elementary school, and rebelled against it in my teens, because all I heard really, was "you're at fault for all of these historical injustices because your ancestors came from Europe" when they all occurred before I was born (1988).  Ted Kaczynski, of all people, wrote a good description of the sort of leftist mindset that produces this world view and this "political correctness" for lack of a better word, that they do these sorts of things, and elevate the oppressed and powerless, because they themselves feel powerless, so they must destroy anything that appears or is strong, including whites and more specifically the white male.

I have a lot of handicaps, being born on the autistic spectrum, bipolar, with ADHD.  I could never hold a normal job, only had two for about a month each in my entire life.  Then I was given a coctail of prescription drugs that have really all but destroyed my life.  My dad fit a lot of things in that image, money = success, and pushed me to work like I couldn't because of the my innate handicaps.  I see now it is the culture he was raised in, he grew up in the 1950s.  I have a lot of resentment and even hatred towards him for always pushing me to do what I never could.  Well, I don't really know how much genetics play in our personalities and abilities, probably a lot, I have seen it, the personality traits of a parent showing up in their offspring, firsthand.  Maybe I could yell at my dad "your terrible genetics are one of the big reasons why I was such a 'failure'."  You even see this sort of thinking here in GD, it is merciless, often cruel, and without any love, "you deserve everything you get and it is all your fault".

One thing I scoffed at in that image though, was pointing at Britain and its culture and institutions as something bad or like it shouldn't affect America and its culture.  Hello, America was spawned from Britain, originally 13 British colonies that rebelled against Britain and its king and parliament.  Of course it has a large influence on the US and its culture and institutions.
View All Quotes

If the nitwits pushing this stuff identified is as something like "dominant cultural expectation/assumptions" it could prompt interesting discussion and thought. It's frankly probably a a good overview of American cultural assumptions and attitudes, good or bad. It's the racial obsession that ruins it, like so much else, especially the downstream idea that accepting such things makes you less of whatever "non-white" label you may run with. It's just so... stupid and counterproductive.

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:44:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Mah_lee:

Con leftovers- picking through what libs left out on the back porch a decade ago

Lib leftovers- your mother's cooking that wasn't good for the past seven decades, but eating anybody else's leftovers would mean you're a klansmen, even though it fucking sucks and poisons you fairly regularly

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mah_lee:

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:50:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By ArmedKulak:
I want to live in a really homogenous country so I don't have to listen to people talk about race.
View Quote

It is ironic how the media portrays this. When white people move away after different races move into a formerly all white community, the MSM calls it white flight and says it's 100% due to racism and ignores the possibility of crime increasing. When white people do the opposite and move into say, a all black community, it's now called "gentrification" and deemed bad / racist by the same MSM, as it is somehow disrupting a formerly all black space... When white people move to new suburb that is all white, it is called a self segregating community per the media and also deemed bad! But none of those same standards are applied to other races, just towards whites.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:55:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Being white is awesome. I want to live with other whites. I want white grandbabies. Everyone else, well…

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:57:50 AM EDT
[#21]
All right... we'll give some land to the n*****s and the c****s. But we don't want the Irish!
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:59:59 AM EDT
[#22]
You do you. I Asian but I only like snow bunnies so I want to live amongst the snow bunnies
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:12:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: OverScoped] [#23]
I prefer to live with people that are the same social status as me.
So that ends up being 98% white and 2% other
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:18:12 AM EDT
[#24]
I stopped giving a shit about what other people think a very long time ago.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:23:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Robertpistol:

It is ironic how the media portrays this. When white people move away after different races move into a formerly all white community, the MSM calls it white flight and says it's 100% due to racism and ignores the possibility of crime increasing. When white people do the opposite and move into say, a all black community, it's now called "gentrification" and deemed bad / racist by the same MSM, as it is somehow disrupting a formerly all black space... When white people move to new suburb that is all white, it is called a self segregating community per the media and also deemed bad! But none of those same standards are applied to other races, just towards whites.
View Quote

And these same people decry the "Gentrification..." ie: whypeepo moving back to areas previously abandoned and rebuilding them but have for decades been fine with the ghettoization and destruction of once livable areas. Their hypocricy knows no bounds.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:37:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By StarJumper:
I am a half black dude and I'm married to a black woman from the Caribbean who happens to be a Dr....

My neighbors are a white engineer and his school teacher wife.... They are the nicest, sweetest people.... But ..... They don't take care of their goddamn grass and it drives me fucking craZy!!!!

The Only weeds in my entire lawn come from their MFin lawn. I put down weed shit, fertilize and basically take care of half their front lawn to avoid their goddamn weeds. The right front half of their lawn is princess 77/Arden 15 thanks to me...

My black neighbor up the street constantly wins the award for best lawn but I can't win the award because my neighbors lawn fucks up my lawn.... Fucking white people....

I actually love those guys...  
View Quote

Sorry about that bro.    I feel bad about those weeds, but not bad enough to hire a pro.  Go ahead and spray them, let me know how much I owe ya.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:56:28 AM EDT
[#27]
This reminds me of a commentary I read in my local news paper 40 years ago.

"I have nothing against White people, I just prefer the sights, smells and sounds of my own."
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:10:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Media_Noche:
Only if you're white.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:15:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By NoFnNamesLeft:
I think the term you’re looking for is “social values”.

It’s not wrong to want to live among those with the same social values.

However that works out racially is irrelevant.  

View Quote

This.  It is the Culture & Content of Character (or lack of same) that matter much more to me than "color / race".

There are plenty of people of my own race I have absolutely zero desire to live amongst.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:19:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
No. Self segregation has been the norm for almost the entirety of recorded history.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:19:59 AM EDT
[#31]
It s clearly wrong to use race as a shortcut for judging the quality of a person and by extension a group of people and therefore where you live.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:21:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By 20229mm:
5 years ago I would say “stormfront is that way”

Today?   I don’t have a comment.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:38:22 AM EDT
[#33]
I wouldn't say race but more about wanting to live around people in the same income and education levels, regardless of skin color.

Feel both of those are much more of a significant factor than just mere race.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:51:02 AM EDT
[#34]
My children were raised in mix race neighborhoods and they're raising their children in mixed race neighborhoods.  

It's been my observation that the friction between races isn't so much about skin color as it about socio-economic factors.  Currently the neighborhood in FL that my daughter lived in transitioned over the last couple years into a "section 8" neighborhood.  There is most definitely more racial tension than there was in years past.

She's now moving from FL to TN and the neighborhood they're moving into is mixed race….clean, well kept homes owned by both blacks and whites.  I'm sure it'll be fine.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:58:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Ever been to china town?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 6:13:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: billclo] [#36]
If we're being honest, most people prefer to live around people who are like them.  I would prefer to live around people with a similar culture and valuesf. Given that I am not a criminal, don't embrace the criminal/thug lifestyle, I would prefer to live around people with my values and culture.

Skin color has nothing to do with it, though I will note that certain demographics bring a dark cloud of shit culture, victimhood mentality, thuggishness and crime.  I MUCH prefer to not be around those people.

No. Self segregation has been the norm for almost the entirety of recorded history.
View Quote

Its human nature, which is hard to defeat, even if you want to.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 6:18:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Race is irrelevant. Living amongst people with similar socioeconomic backgrounds is very relevant.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 6:18:25 AM EDT
[#38]
NEW YORK — Film director Spike Lee has engaged in a brief and lively profanity-laced debate about gentrification of largely black New York City neighborhoods.

Lee grew up in Fort Greene, Brooklyn. He made his comments during a Black History Month speech at Pratt Institute in Brooklyn on Wednesday night.

He says gentrification had little regard for people who "have a culture that's been laid down for generations."
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 6:23:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Do the cat types in Africa hang out together? All feline right… How about the birds in your area? Blue Jays hanging out w the pigeons? How about the foxes & coyotes… Both canine right? Nature has a way of figuring itself out
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 6:28:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: pdm] [#40]
Originally Posted By XNARC:
NEW YORK — Film director Spike Lee has engaged in a brief and lively profanity-laced debate about gentrification of largely black New York City neighborhoods.

Lee grew up in Fort Greene, Brooklyn. He made his comments during a Black History Month speech at Pratt Institute in Brooklyn on Wednesday night.

He says gentrification had little regard for people who "have a culture that's been laid down for generations."
View Quote

I wonder where old Spike lives now?

Oh, here it is….$32M Townhouse on the upper East side...
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 6:37:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Similarities unite, differences divide.

It’s natural for people to want to be around others who share their same values.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 6:39:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By leadnbrass:
Thoughts?
View Quote

It’s not wrong to not want to live amongst trashy people. Not all people of other races are trashy and there are a LOT of trashy white people.

But, stereotypes exist for a reason
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 6:42:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Fugitive] [#43]
So was integration. He's factually correct.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:

You misspelled segregation.   Segregation was enforced at gunpoint.
So was integration. He's factually correct.
  My dad was an in the MSNG and got called up when James Meredith enrolled in Ole Miss. Integration was indeed enforced at gun point.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 6:45:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Been this way since the Tower of Babel. Nothing abnormal about it.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 6:48:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BeGoneBaizuo] [#45]
Apparently it's not only allowed, but encouraged for everyone except people of European heritage. Just read the disparaging articles on "gentrification". Or look at the rise of, and rhetoric of HBCUs. Or how most universities have "non-white safe spaces". The most shocking stuff comes from corporate America. Not only is disparaging one race allowed and cheered, but disenfranching them is as well. In my area it's basically impossible for whites to get a job in government. Especially white men. There are mobile hiring busses that drive around the city. They offer government jobs with good pay and pensions. I was told they weren't hiring whites. Here's a great article from Bloomberg showing how 95% of new hires are none white. They say how great that is, but they complain about the old whites still working at the companies.

Robert Putnams study shows empirically what we know is true. That diversity leads to lower trust societies. People are less happy when living with others. This is because most groups tend to hold similar beliefs and values. There have also been plenty of studies that show mixed group societies will compete with each other until one group dominates the other.

South Africa is a great canary in the coal mine for the west. You simply need to look at the parallels to America in their laws, rhetoric, and violence to understand this. They are quite a few years ahead of us in the curve, but it's the same direction none the less. Here is a great 3 hour dissertation of South African and how it was overthrown. If you don't want to watch it research Joe Slovo and Communist connections.

Then when you start really researching you find the same folks behind the curtain everytime. Look at who created the NAACP or the Afrocentrism movement in "science". Then look at the Frankfort school and how they shifted academia and society. This doesn't even BEGIN to touch on other historical movements which shifted culture like feminism, suffrage, integration, and mass immigration. Then there's the banking sector, media (legacy, social, and entertainment), pharmaceuticals, the Marijuana industry, porn peddlers, and government. Here's some quick and easily digestible flyers that are very easily researched. You will probably find them shocking if you don't understand just how little say you have in your own country.

Understand that what is happening is being done purposefully. This isn't a question ANYWHERE else in the world except European countries. It is natural everywhere else.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 6:48:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Primecube:
I love these threads to watch the Anti-racist/Social Justice tap dance.
View Quote
It's usually page after page of white people telling each other how color blind they are.
"I'm so not racist, I won't put white sheets on my bed!"
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 6:49:17 AM EDT
[#47]

Feel both of those are much more of a significant factor than just mere race.
View Quote

I would add similar values.

Values, income, and education. In that order. You can take a hood rat and give them a journalist degree and a drug-selling side business to triple their income...but their values will never jive with mine.

Education is nice, but you can have a neighborhood of wealthy, well-educated leftists and their Marxist values are the antithesis is of mine. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near them.

You could take a hard-working, blue-collar conservative who's not wealthy and doesn't have a college degree, and I would rather have them as a neighbor than the above.

Color or race aren't the issue. It's shared values that's the most important. Education and income may involve nicer neighborhoods, but that doesn't make them superior neighbors.  

ROCK6
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 7:07:08 AM EDT
[#48]
No, not at all.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 7:09:59 AM EDT
[#49]
If it's wrong, then NYC and LA should be considered two of the most racist cities in the world.

I don't give a damn about race, but it's much more pleasant to live amongst those who share similar political, ideological, and social values. I'm probably not going to socialize with a neighbor who is a radical liberal or a tranny activist, a woke loudmouth, or an anti-gun zealot.

This is a sentiment shared by virtually everyone . . . whether liberal or conservative . . . whether they admit it or not.

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 7:10:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By tripleshok:
Diversity is enforced only in White countries.  All of them.   That's a slow form of genocide.  My $.02.
View Quote

This guy gets it.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top