Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:52:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Those old accounts were compromised long ago, a not so well hidden fact, and nothing was done about it.  Those old, low post count accounts are zombie accounts.

View Quote

Interesting how they have alot to say about various " things".   So they just sat there for 10 years and stfu ?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:59:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NavyDoc1] [#2]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Agreed. Both candidates are absolute cancer. One is a senile, child sniffing pants wetting dement and the other an angry, vaccine pushing oppositionist idiot.

If they literally post Russian talking points how can they be called anything else?

If they fly Russian tactical markings how can they be called anything else?

If they claim this (see below) how can they be anything else?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/oscard_supporting_russia_png-3194896.JPG

I don't consider it an insult at all to be called pro-Ukraine, a Ukebro, or whatever. I am pro-Ukraine.

Since it's a foreign aid bill..is the US border a foreign entity/agency/nation?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jDrexler:

Fuck that.

I might abstain from voting, but I’m sure as fuck not casting a vote for Biden.

Agreed. Both candidates are absolute cancer. One is a senile, child sniffing pants wetting dement and the other an angry, vaccine pushing oppositionist idiot.

Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:

Yet perfectly acceptable to call someone a pro-Russian shill or Putin fellationist.  Makes one wonder.  I agree with your point.

If they literally post Russian talking points how can they be called anything else?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/oscard_supporting_russia_png-3194896.JPG

I don't consider it an insult at all to be called pro-Ukraine, a Ukebro, or whatever. I am pro-Ukraine.

Originally Posted By Mavros:

What does this bill do for our border?

It gives Ukraine 300 million dollars for their border.

SO the same excuse "well they sound like commies" that Striker said didn't fly when calling people commies is used to insult pepole you disagree with. Seems like you actually prove the man's point.

Quote:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Has-GD-become-a-sanctuary-site-for-communists-POLL-/5-2715268/?page=10#i108475962

Labeling someone a communist because they are not in lock step agreement with all of your political positions, or because they do not support your favored candidate, is over the line.  No, we won't accept the disingenuous excuse that you are just making an observation.  Anyone accusing a member here of being a communist is clearly doing so intending to insult, and that is the way we will interpret it, just as we will if you decide to use an alternate phrase to convey the same insult.

That principle needs to be applied across the board.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:14:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: macros73] [#3]

Those old accounts were compromised long ago, a not so well hidden fact, and nothing was done about it.  Those old, low post count accounts are zombie accounts.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AXE0FWAR:
I just posted yesterday how many old accounts are nothing by dems who liked guns at some point.

Oh good, more of the "that person isn't a rabid hard-liner like I am and wasn't active on the site, their account must be compromise" nonsense.

Here's an alternative explanation that you will immediately reject: Republican hard-liners have drifted so far to the right that they've fallen off the map, and it's caused moderate, right-leaning RKBA supporters to wake up and realize that the MTGA crowd will happily throw RKBA overboard in their zealous pursuit of ideologocial purity.

I didn't leave you. You left me. But go ahead and keep rending your garments and screaming "compromised accounts." You're just following the dishonest examples set for you by the politicians you worship.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:23:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JohnnyLoco] [#4]
Originally Posted By macros73:

Oh good, more of the "that person isn't a rabid hard-liner like I am and wasn't active on the site, their account must be compromise" nonsense.

Here's an alternative explanation that you will immediately reject: Republican hard-liners have drifted so far to the right that they've fallen off the map, and it's caused moderate, right-leaning RKBA supporters to wake up and realize that the MTGA crowd will happily throw RKBA overboard in their zealous pursuit of ideologocial purity.

I didn't leave you. You left me. But go ahead and keep rending your garments and screaming "compromised accounts." You're just following the dishonest examples set for you by the politicians you worship.
View Quote

Just vote democrat then. You won’t be missed, and if we ever take back this country your flapping jaw will be a distant memory, how insignificant it was.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:25:46 AM EDT
[#5]

SO the same excuse "well they sound like commies" that Striker said didn't fly when calling people commies is used to insult pepole you disagree with. Seems like you actually prove the man's point.

Quote:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jDrexler:

Fuck that.

I might abstain from voting, but I’m sure as fuck not casting a vote for Biden.

Yet perfectly acceptable to call someone a pro-Russian shill or Putin fellationist.  Makes one wonder.  I agree with your point.

Originally Posted By Mavros:

What does this bill do for our border?

It gives Ukraine 300 million dollars for their border.

Quote:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Has-GD-become-a-sanctuary-site-for-communists-POLL-/5-2715268/?page=10#i108475962

Labeling someone a communist because they are not in lock step agreement with all of your political positions, or because they do not support your favored candidate, is over the line.  No, we won't accept the disingenuous excuse that you are just making an observation.  Anyone accusing a member here of being a communist is clearly doing so intending to insult, and that is the way we will interpret it, just as we will if you decide to use an alternate phrase to convey the same insult.

I just call them whiny little bit?$&s and be done with it.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:26:25 AM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:30:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Tuco22] [#7]
Originally Posted By JohnnyLoco:
MGT is right. When it all kicks off here I can already see that a lot of folks supposedly on our side will have to go.
View Quote

Lmao "conservatives get the bullet too."
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:40:06 AM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes
I just posted yesterday how many old accounts are nothing by dems who liked guns at some point.

Everything has shifted left. D's and R's do the same things now.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:54:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CMiller] [#9]
Originally Posted By WPS:

And another one...

Over 100 billion dollars to Ukraine, and MTG is the sellout.

We're doomed
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WPS:
Originally Posted By CMiller:
The sell-out is MTG.

And another one...

Over 100 billion dollars to Ukraine, and MTG is the sellout.

We're doomed

@WPS Did we get anything for the $100 billion?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:54:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#10]

View Quote

DNC talking points or did you think of that ?  It sounds the same .
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:23:39 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

It’s just interesting how nothing is done about a certain demographic that festers on here and does nothing but cause trouble.

Good folks get banned in the process and the libs/trolls stay.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 1:06:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AdLucem] [#12]
Originally Posted By mercersfinest4:

This is a disgusting and offensive post.

Ask yourself if you are in the correct place to be posting this rubbish.

Reported.
View Quote

There are many here and in the world whose politics I do not share but that is their privilege.  Disagreeing is different than reporting a coc violation.  What exactly are you "reporting?"
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 1:07:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By JohnnyLoco:

Just vote democrat then. You won’t be missed, and if we ever take back this country your flapping jaw will be a distant memory, how insignificant it was.
View Quote

She's already there

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/-/5-2720626/?r=108807807&qte=1#i108805559
If you're referring to me, it's typically dishonest of you to refer to me as a "Biden supporter." Given a choice between Trump and Biden, Biden is the lesser evil and gets my vote. Give me someone who hasn't lied for years about how his election was "stolen" and incited a riot, and I'll vote against Biden.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 1:27:28 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

project much?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 1:31:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By AdLucem:

project much?
View All Quotes

project much?

I would dredge her butt.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 1:48:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AdLucem] [#16]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

Interesting how they have alot to say about various " things".   So they just sat there for 10 years and stfu ?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

Interesting how all these recent accounts have flooded this site with non-stop pedantic political posts, purity tests, conspiracies and attacks directed towards longstanding members with whom they disagree and yet, these new accounts really contribute nothing about firearms.  odd, almost as if they have a non firearms related agenda...
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 2:57:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By APPARITION:

Everything has shifted left. D's and R's do the same things now.
View Quote

Been in cahoots for decades
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:01:45 PM EDT
[#18]

Quote:

View Quote

I don't think it's a case of "they sound like commies" when they openly state they are pro-Russia.

You can claim there's a double standard but when someone literally states this:

Attachment Attached File

How is it an insult? It's not. It's stating his own words.

You want me to call a chicken a goose.

The goose say it's a goose.

I can see it's a goose.

The zoo sign say it's a goose.

It eats goose food. It honks like a goose and plays "Oh canada" and gets milk in bags.

But you want me to call it a chicken?

There has been cases where people in the Pro-Ukraine (GASP!) sphere called someone a pro-Russian. I've spoken up about it and stated that wasn't the case. If I recall later that person was justifiably banned (sorry KTM, you earned that one).

Earlier in this thread you lamented rules weren't applied equally. M35ben, Ryan Ruck, Arokie, and jack67 couldn't be reached for comment.

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:05:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NavyDoc1] [#19]

I don't think it's a case of "they sound like commies" when they openly state they are pro-Russia.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/oscard_supporting_russia_png-3195216.JPG

I can see it's a goose.

It eats goose food. It honks like a goose and plays "Oh canada" and gets milk in bags.

There has been cases where people in the Pro-Ukraine (GASP!) sphere called someone a pro-Russian. I've spoken up about it and stated that wasn't the case. If I recall later that person was justifiably banned (sorry KTM, you earned that one).

Earlier in this thread you lamented rules weren't applied equally. M35ben, Ryan Ruck, Arokie, and jack67 couldn't be reached for comment.

View All Quotes

Quote:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/oscard_supporting_russia_png-3195216.JPG

I can see it's a goose.

And yes, you guys get to run roughshod on the COC.

And the smug self rightousness always reminds me of C S. Lewis:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.”
― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)  
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:34:57 PM EDT
[#20]
A juxtaposition to MTG

Pelosi Urges Foreign Aid Passage: 'If You Choose The Putin Route, You Will Have Blood On Your Hands'

Pelosi Urges Foreign Aid Passage: 'If You Choose The Putin Route, You Will Have Blood On Your Hands'
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:39:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By LordsOfDiscipline:
A juxtaposition to MTG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENqCP4A8mvs
View Quote

Is Pelosi a member here? Because she sounds like some of the posts in this thread.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:42:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By RTX:

Is Pelosi a member here? Because she sounds like some of the posts in this thread.
View All Quotes
A juxtaposition to MTG

There is a difference without a distinction.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:44:46 PM EDT
[#23]

project much?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:49:50 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

You are probably right I should have said "ascribe much?"    I'll take a Mulligan.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:52:26 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes
A juxtaposition to MTG

A long long time ago in a faraway distant land in a different time that feels like it may not have even been real, people used to say that partisanship stopped at the water's edge.

The way some of you talk, I wouldn't be surprised if you would be pro-Hitler if the Democrats came out against him.

Oh... Completely unrelated, that's actually what the first America First movement did.

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:52:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Ambridge77:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ambridge77:
Originally Posted By tifosi:
Good. Your taxes can go up to support this bullshit, and you can leave me the fuck alone.

Originally Posted By BB:

She ain’t wrong

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:54:48 PM EDT
[#27]
A juxtaposition to MTG

View Quote

Ironic you mention pelosi.

People here are saying we need to counter China by supporting Taiwan.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:55:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LordsOfDiscipline] [#28]

A long long time ago in a faraway distant land in a different time that feels like it may not have even been real, people used to say that partisanship stopped at the water's edge.

The way some of you talk, I wouldn't be surprised if you would be pro-Hitler if the Democrats came out against him.

Oh... Completely unrelated, that's actually what the first America First movement did.

View All Quotes
A juxtaposition to MTG

Attachment Attached File

Got to hand it to you Champ!  It takes a lot of balls to come out and support Nancy Pelosi.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:56:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LordsOfDiscipline] [#29]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_3378_jpeg-3195293.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_3377_jpeg-3195294.JPG

View All Quotes
A juxtaposition to MTG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_3378_jpeg-3195293.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_3377_jpeg-3195294.JPG

Got to hand it to you Champ!  It takes a lot of balls to come out and support Nancy Pelosi.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:04:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Not if you’re a dempublican
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:05:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LordsOfDiscipline] [#31]
double tap
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:08:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Money for Ukraine... Lindsey Graham and Mark Rubio agree.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:10:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Damn, I haven't been on GD in awhile. What happened? It looks like 1/2 the posters in this thread are Radical Left Wing / Commies.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:11:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By KTM300XCW:
Damn, I haven't been on GD in awhile. What happened? It looks like 1/2 the posters in this thread are Radical Left Wing / Commies.
View Quote

Don't forget Nancy Pelosi supporters too.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:12:04 PM EDT
[#35]

You are probably right I should have said "ascribe much?"    I'll take a Mulligan.
View Quote

A wordsmith you, sir, are not.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 7:42:42 PM EDT
[#36]

There are many here and in the world whose politics I do not share but that is their privilege.  Disagreeing is different than reporting a coc violation.  What exactly are you "reporting?"
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mercersfinest4:

This is a disgusting and offensive post.

Ask yourself if you are in the correct place to be posting this rubbish.

Reported.

Let’s take a step back there.  The last part was a joke.

I stand by the rest of what I said.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 7:45:49 PM EDT
[#37]

I can see it's a goose.

View All Quotes

Quote:

I can see it's a goose.

Man, I miss those guys.

Now I’m thread banned from the UKR thread too for posting a WSJ link to the new aid package.

We are really getting modded and served in there by a certain someone.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 8:17:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 8:21:17 PM EDT
[#39]

Why are they staring at a blank wall?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 8:22:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tirador223] [#40]
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:
FMTG
View Quote

Honestly, this thing about the FPNI is really uncanny.

Let me spell it out for you: Fuck Marjorie Taylor Green.  Fuck her and the idiots that voted her into office.

Edited to add: sorry your girl got elected.

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:03:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fadedsun] [#41]

View All Quotes

The numerous Arfcom members of the pro Ukraine crowd beg to differ.

The smugness is very evident in many of these threads-I agree.

“Ukraine should just surrender so they don’t get nuked!”

This was a Russian missile that struck an apartment home.

Attachment Attached File

Originally Posted By Tirador223:

Honestly, this thing about the FPNI is really uncanny.

Let me spell it out for you: Fuck Marjorie Taylor Green.  Fuck her and the idiots that voted her into office.

Edited to add: sorry your girl got elected.

Exactly.

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:26:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Most of the hardcore Uke bros basically look at the world as black and white, good and bad. They have a very simple world view and there is absolutely zero introspection or attempt to understand why these things have happened in the first place. Further, most of them don't seem to have any answers on how to actually win or end the war.

If you start bringing up questions like:

What are the terms of success?
What are our goals?
How much will this actually cost?
What is our actual production capacity and is it enough?
What is our plan B if this goes South?
How does this actually pertain to US National Security interests?
And why should I even care?

Their answers usually equate to smug virtue signaling. These are basic questions any country should be asking seriously before involving themselves in a conflict. Most of these guys are not serious people with real answers or solutions. Like most of our leaders. They just think that if they say it will turn out a certain way, it will happen. But the world does not work that way.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:50:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By ThreadKiller:
Most of the hardcore Uke bros basically look at the world as black and white, good and bad. They have a very simple world view and there is absolutely zero introspection or attempt to understand why these things have happened in the first place. Further, most of them don't seem to have any answers on how to actually win or end the war.

What are our goals?

Their answers usually equate to smug virtue signaling. These are basic questions any country should be asking seriously before involving themselves in a conflict. Most of these guys are not serious people with real answers or solutions. Like most of our leaders. They just think that if they say it will turn out a certain way, it will happen. But the world does not work that way.
View Quote

Source?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:58:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Thrasymachus:

Source?
View Quote

Uh. By observing comments in GD if course

It's not a college dissertation for crying out loud.

All I hear from these people is "the right side of history" or "for Democracy" or "It's a Genocide" and similar, on and on. Highly emotional people are swayed by these things.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:16:58 PM EDT
[#45]

A wordsmith you, sir, are not.
View Quote

Perhaps.  Re-read your post.   critical thinking and deductive reasoning are not your strengths.  Which do you believe the greater failure, a cosmetic defect or substantive ineptitude?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:28:51 PM EDT
[#46]
If you are not in Ukraine RIGHT NOW actively engaging russian aggressors then you are anti-ukraine.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:30:10 PM EDT
[#47]

Pretty much the simple truth.

This thread has me so confused.  Apparently there is no world in which Putin is a shitbag AND we shouldnt be giving blank checks to Ukraine?  Lights on or off I guess...
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:30:32 PM EDT
[#48]

All I hear from these people is "the right side of history" or "for Democracy" or "It's a Genocide" and similar, on and on. Highly emotional people are swayed by these things.
View All Quotes

Source?

So you are making up that point then.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 12:52:52 AM EDT
[#49]

What are our goals?

View Quote

What do you think we have gotten for all the money we have spent so far?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 12:59:37 AM EDT
[#50]

So you are making up that point then.
View Quote

No, it's an observation. One that has been pretty accurate too.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top