Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:24:13 PM EDT
[#1]
What happened to don't ask, don't tell.

Is it too extreme now to ask homosexuals to stay in the closet?

It worked years ago.

Historically 1.7% of the population is homosexual; double that to include bi-sexual.

Why is this an issue with these numbers?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:32:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Mental illness as a lot of different forms. Wanting a dude to stick his dick up your ass is just one of them.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:48:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CouchCommando22] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By LittlePony:

To the first, I can see it, however like a 80 year old man with limited time left i just do not care anymore. For years both personal and online I have had to put up with shit so I just don't care.

No hate or fault on you personally now for pointing it out I'm just beyond the point.

As to the 2nd, since when has GD had tact and decency, maybe back in 2010? Do you not remember the IDF women thread? Or the guilty or not guilty posts you still see from time to time?
View Quote

There is a big difference between saying how you are gay versus describing gay sex acts that nobody wants to hear about. What you do with that information is on you, but I am the only one with the fortitude to actually say something. I could care less if you are gay, but I don’t want to hear about describing gay sex acts. I don’t talk about the sexual acts between myself and my wife.

There is a big difference between pictures or women versus describing sexual acts. What you do in the privacy of your house is your business, I just don’t want to hear about it. It is not that difficult to understand.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:48:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Its a birth defect... One of the millions of things that can go wrong during conception/development, something did. You dont see people w/ club feet or cleft pallets out dancing in the street like they are something special. Keep it to yourself & deal w/ it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:04:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I have found that sexual deviancy doesnt really descriminate between straight or gay.  If you give yourself over to gratification as your drug, you'll be chasing that next high forever.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:07:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By runcible:
My wife and I spent much of our adult lives living in cities.
There have been many gays in our social circle; we have/had many gay friends.
My wife works in a profession with a large number of gays.
All I can say is, stereotypes become stereotypes for a reason.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mudholestomper:
I don’t disagree, but most homosexuals are not what you see in the outlandish media stories.
Most of them are just regular people trying to get by. It’s no different than how the media portrays gun owners.

Unfortunately, “all you can say” doesn’t convey your point at all.

Why the coded language. Say what you mean.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:15:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ICU:
Homosexuality is wrong, its not an opinion, its nature.... "reproduction, process by which organisms replicate themselves. In a general sense reproduction is one of the most important concepts in biology: it means making a copy, a likeness, and thereby providing for the continued existence of species."
View Quote
Like this?

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:17:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/513887/IMG_8224_jpeg-3170826.JPG

Is your contention that these guys are straight, or that it is not harmful to children?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:
Originally Posted By Skyler2000:
Originally Posted By jb31:
Originally Posted By ArmedKulak:

I view it like left handedness.

Something went off kilter in the womb, reversing one's sexuality. It's harmless, but different.

We have enough evidence to suggest that gay people were born that way.

I'm not gonna denounce people for the way they were born.

Even if some people are born with same sex attraction, they still choose to be gay.

Would you be able to control it if someone told you not to sleep with women? What if someone told you you couldn't marry the woman you love?

It's the same thing. People are trying to control one's natural sexual impulse, which is a primary driving force of who we are.

I have bedded plenty of women in my life. And I would go crazy if I couldn't.

In the end I don't see the harm in homosexuality. Unless you're harming children, why the outrage? Who is it hurting?

They are.  They are statistically more likely to abuse children and more likely to have been the victim of abuse.  There was a big thread about it here this year, complete with statistics.  Along with this new acceptance came men in women's locker rooms and sports, child gender reassignment, children's drag shows, and the push to accept MIP (minor attracted person)- a term less hateful than pedo.  All that is fucked up.  I will admit, there are posts from me on this very site from a over a decade ago asking what the harm is in allowing gays to marry.  I was wrong and the people saying it was a slippery slope were right.  I understand that gays aren't specifically driving the tranny thing, but acceptance led to marriage and that led to today.  SOMEONE is driving this push and we fell for it.  

What gays are promoting pedos?? I know plenty of gays who understand that that's wrong.

Sounds like anti-gays are creating fake news to be angry at.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/513887/IMG_8224_jpeg-3170826.JPG

Is your contention that these guys are straight, or that it is not harmful to children?

How a mother can disregard her protective instincts is beyond me.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:20:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ICU] [#9]
Originally Posted By Couch-Commando:
Like this?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6399Ftz4r5U/maxresdefault.jpg
View Quote

Yup. He is hyper-sexual in that stage, but hormone levels will most certainly play a role in development, thats nature. Its the nurture we should be worried about... Michael Jackson is a good example.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:20:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By cdholmes:
I think homosexuality can be a starting point for further perversion.

I do not think all homosexuals are evil, but I do think it is wrong.

This is inspired by the thread about the gay man who made comments that he planned to rape his unborn child that was to be birthed by a surrogate.

It just seems many notorious serial killers and rapists were gay, and homosexuality has spread into the trans and multiple gender movement, as well as being forced upon children.

My wife believes that if a person is "in love" with someone of the same sex, it is not wrong and they should be together.  I believe homosexuality is an urge, just like any other sin, that should not be acted upon.

Your thoughts?
View Quote

Your wife needs to go to church, she is wrong
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:26:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By QueenDeNile:
There has been a lot of studies conducted on deviant behavior. I think the conclusion is about a 1/3 can be perverted, 1/3 acceptable and a 1/3 worthwhile. Excluding the act of homosexuality which would get into moral and religious debates-having a lifestyle that is outside of the socially norm isn't necessarily that bad. (Statistically only 1/3 has the tendency to be bad). It's strange how homosexuality is viewed by people. Most men find homosexual men cringeworthy-while lesbian women are hot. Most women have an indifference to either act.
View Quote

Most men don’t find lesbians hot. They’re not the lipstick lesbians in the movies. They’re ugly women doing a bad impression of men. I don’t know a single man who thinks that’s hot.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:34:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Yes and no.

I think it's similar to alcohol and drugs.

One person can drink moderately while another can become an alcoholic.

One person can stop at weed while for another person it a gateway to harder stuff.

One homo can stop at just having consensual (but abnormal) sex with other adults while for some it leads to pedophilia.

I think a person has a certain built in propensity for destructive behavior that can be triggered by certain other behaviors. Straight people can be pedos too.

My non-scientific opinion though is that a higher proportion of homos than heteros have a propensity towards being pedos.  

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:55:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By CouchCommando22:

There is a big difference between saying how you are gay versus describing gay sex acts that nobody wants to hear about. What you do with that information is on you, but I am the only one with the fortitude to actually say something. I could care less if you are gay, but I don't want to hear about describing gay sex acts. I don't talk about the sexual acts between myself and my wife.

There is a big difference between pictures or women versus describing sexual acts. What you do in the privacy of your house is your business, I just don't want to hear about it. It is not that difficult to understand.
View Quote

I totallyget what your saying but ... Have you not read what has been said in those threads before? Like at all? Plenty have described far more than me, plenty think I am a prude.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:58:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Capt_Destro] [#14]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:11:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Kuraki:

Is this slide happening?  Yes.
Does it appear to begin with normalizing homosexuality?  Maybe.  Too many things coincide for me to say there's a direct correlation, though the group of people who supported such normalization seem to be the same group that perpetuates the slide.

That in itself is not evidence that gay is the gateway to further perversion in the same way that the correlation between AR15s and school shootings means owning AR15s is the gateway to violent unlawful acts.

I think it's far more plausible that the people who benefit from identity politics and furthering political divides wherever possible are simply using whatever group they can sink their claws into to further the wedges that divide Americans. Gay people are beginning to realize this, or have for some time, and are trying to separate themselves from the ridiculous monster the LGBTWTFBBQ+/- movement has become.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kuraki:
Originally Posted By bgenlvtex:
That was the argument 20 years ago when "we just want to get married"

20 years later it is apparent to any thinking person that it is fact.

Normalizing homosexuality is a clear and evident precursor to an entire host of perversions and proclivities.

Is this slide happening?  Yes.
Does it appear to begin with normalizing homosexuality?  Maybe.  Too many things coincide for me to say there's a direct correlation, though the group of people who supported such normalization seem to be the same group that perpetuates the slide.

That in itself is not evidence that gay is the gateway to further perversion in the same way that the correlation between AR15s and school shootings means owning AR15s is the gateway to violent unlawful acts.

I think it's far more plausible that the people who benefit from identity politics and furthering political divides wherever possible are simply using whatever group they can sink their claws into to further the wedges that divide Americans. Gay people are beginning to realize this, or have for some time, and are trying to separate themselves from the ridiculous monster the LGBTWTFBBQ+/- movement has become.

Yeah you're going to have to argue that with somebody else.

Plenty of people, myself included predicted exactly what is happening with the attempt to normalize pedophilia subsequent to normalizing homosexuality. We saw it coming, we called it out and were shouted down by people unwilling to recognize that their son/daughter/brother/friend was defective. They actively defended them and promoted they're positive attributes and dismissed the likelihood of derivative proclivities.

To be clear I don't have any animosity toward homos, but I do object to normalizing defective people. Since that time it has become standard procedure for every home I've ever met to declare their homosexuality and expect that defect to be celebrated and respected.  Why would you know someone on the internet is a homo? Because they make sure to tell you they're a homo.Why do they feel the need to do that? It's obvious, they like the attention. When they cease to get the attention they want, they move on to the next attention getting behavior.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:11:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Like this?

View All Quotes
Homosexuality is wrong, its not an opinion, its nature.... "reproduction, process by which organisms replicate themselves. In a general sense reproduction is one of the most important concepts in biology: it means making a copy, a likeness, and thereby providing for the continued existence of species."
Like this?

My dog eats shit. Do you eat shit?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:11:47 PM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes
I don’t disagree, but most homosexuals are not what you see in the outlandish media stories.
Most of them are just regular people trying to get by. It’s no different than how the media portrays gun owners.

My step daughters ex boyfriend's father was gay. Her ex would talk about his dad and say that gay men are the worst sex sluts possible. He said dick sucking between gays is like shaking hands and just as common. It's no wonder aids and stds are so prevalent in the homosexual community. Now add on if your a black homosexual and it's walking death, statistically.

That's probably what he meant but coded.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:13:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:15:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By cdholmes:
I think homosexuality can be a starting point for further perversion.

I do not think all homosexuals are evil, but I do think it is wrong.

This is inspired by the thread about the gay man who made comments that he planned to rape his unborn child that was to be birthed by a surrogate.

It just seems many notorious serial killers and rapists were gay, and homosexuality has spread into the trans and multiple gender movement, as well as being forced upon children.

My wife believes that if a person is "in love" with someone of the same sex, it is not wrong and they should be together.  I believe homosexuality is an urge, just like any other sin, that should not be acted upon.

Your thoughts?
View Quote

So you've had the urge to fuck other men in the butt, even though you're a straight, married male? If the answer is anything but "yes," your concept of it being an "urge" is ridiculous.

I can promise you this, I've never once woken up and thought it would be a nice day to fuck a dude up the butt.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:24:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Bohr_Adam:
Tricky, but my suspicion is you're focused on a dependent variable, to advise that correlation is not causation, and suggest that the causative variable is likely common to all of the perversion in question.

View Quote

And yet, could it not be a ladder of deviance climbed one rung at a time? Evil acts tend to become progressive, it's not a binary start and stop.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:30:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By LittlePony:

I totallyget what your saying but ... Have you not read what has been said in those threads before? Like at all? Plenty have described far more than me, plenty think I am a prude.
View Quote

That is true. Some people say some gross things. It is a free country and we have freedom of speech. Words have meaning and we are all accountable for the things we say. I try, fail a lot, but try, to set a good example to my kids. If they picked up my phone and saw what I typed/wrote, I want them to not think that I am a jerk.

It is not what other people say or do that matters, it is how I conduct myself that matters. The only person I can control is me. The blame game only goes so far, and if you down the blame game road, it leads right to victimhood and justifying your behavior based on the actions of others.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:31:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Butternut:
IMO there is a significant reason shit stinks - it's a biological indicator of sorts that it's waste, and should be treated as such.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Butternut:
Originally Posted By cchurchi:
I don't have a comment on the gays, but I will say that sodomy is disgusting and has to be caused by mental illness.

I know, I'm probably the weirdo here, and the freaks on Arfcom will disagree, but I'm pretty sure human feces, farts and raw sewage have no place in love making.  Crap makes me dry heave but some people literally want to make love to it.  Didn't humans who engaged in this behavior die of nutsack infections after getting poo packed up their dick holes for the last 200,000 years??  How is this still a thing?  

Imagine stepping in dog shit and tracking it through your house only to think "man, it smells like sex in here!"
IMO there is a significant reason shit stinks - it's a biological indicator of sorts that it's waste, and should be treated as such.

Please tell that to my dogs.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:33:54 PM EDT
[#23]

Took me a second
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:11:04 PM EDT
[#24]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud9zBKJJQe4
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:18:23 PM EDT
[#25]
It can lead to dancing.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:54:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By buck19delta:

If it stayed in their bedroom, fine,whatever. But it didn't, it instantly morphed into gay perverted / sexual parades, forcing non believers into BAKE MY CAKE !  Teaching gay  / drag / trans lifestyles to young kids in schools and loads of grooming young kids to recruit sexual partners / new gays to their lifestyle and of course pedophillia.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By buck19delta:
Originally Posted By borat:
How about don't worry what two dudes are doing in their bedroom?

Worry about the god-damn socialists taking over this country.

Where does it warn in the bible about SOCIALISM?

God made the homos right?

If it stayed in their bedroom, fine,whatever. But it didn't, it instantly morphed into gay perverted / sexual parades, forcing non believers into BAKE MY CAKE !  Teaching gay  / drag / trans lifestyles to young kids in schools and loads of grooming young kids to recruit sexual partners / new gays to their lifestyle and of course pedophillia.

Yep... now we have men with beer guts, and beards, walking ass naked with a raging boner... into jaccuzzis with 10 year old girls present...
AND THE PISSED OFF MAMA BEAR MOTHER GOT KICKED OUT FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT IT!

Won't be long before Conservatives say the same thing about Pedophilia. I used to *LAUGU* at my best friend who insisted someday, Pedophilia will become the next big "Sexual liberation movement" the left will take up.
I used to laugh at him, because I knew leftists at the time who were all in favor of executing pedos. Yeah, after seeing how far we've gone... I can no longer laugh at him. FFS, many of those leftists have since backpedaled from their advocacy for killing pedos.

Heck, they all voted a pedo into the white house.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:58:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:

Read the Bible.  That is what i think on the subject.

All / any sin is a means for Satan to separate us from God.  Satan will use whatever tool he can to accomplish that.  

View Quote

Satan used my habit of eating owls, wearing clothes made from mixed fibers, and cutting my sideburns to turn me evil.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:04:01 AM EDT
[#28]
yes. it's depravity. unnatural to design. If you can put your penis into a grown mans ass, than you can put your penis into a female animal.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:09:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By CryptoMan:

Some people may not view it that way at all if they don't believe in god.

A person can't sin if the sin doesn't apply to them.  No matter others say it does.
View Quote

So with that logic in place, then an individual can't break the law if they don't know what the law is.    
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:37:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By wolfdentd:

So with that logic in place, then an individual can't break the law if they don't know what the law is.    
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wolfdentd:
Originally Posted By CryptoMan:

Some people may not view it that way at all if they don't believe in god.

A person can't sin if the sin doesn't apply to them.  No matter others say it does.

Trying to make that comparison is fuckin retarded.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:47:54 AM EDT
[#31]

How a mother can disregard her protective instincts is beyond me.
View Quote

It’s simple, they don’t have any. A significant amount of women view children as means to achieve higher social status or means to accumulate resources. Which means they will fake having protective instincts if they think it will increase their social status. It also means that they will throw their children to the perverts and dead beat boyfriends to be sexually abused if they think it will get them higher up on the social ladder.

This is why single mothers are so destructive. While single fathers……aren’t.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:53:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Every gay man that I have met except one has had significant mental issues.

With the issues being not the usual anxiety/depression whining. But starting at alcoholism then going to hard drug use. With a lot of DV along the way.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:36:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By TheAffiliate:
yes. it's depravity. unnatural to design. If you can put your penis into a grown mans ass, than you can put your penis into a female animal.
View Quote

But what if you have no physical attraction to a female?
Just like conjoined twins, not every human is born 'perfect'.
With some, they are born gay, there are many factors.
My brother was born gay.  I knew that there was something different about him, but I didn't care because he was my brother.
In some ways, we were always 180 degrees apart.  He had fantastic study habits, was artistic, outgoing, etc.
But he died in 1991 of AIDS, so that will make many here happy.
The sad part is that my kids missed the greatest uncle they could have ever had.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:39:16 AM EDT
[#34]
YES
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:52:21 AM EDT
[#35]
I figure I'm not going to tell two consenting adults how to live their lives. If one of them is doing something of a criminal nature then it should be addressed the same as any other offense
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:02:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Yes. The end goal is normalizing these perversions with pedophilia mainstreamed.

Sick all way around. An ass was designed by God for things to go out, not in. Period.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:02:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Fugitive:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fugitive:
Like this?

Good analogy
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:04:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Captain92:
Yes. The end goal is normalizing these perversions with pedophilia mainstreamed.

Sick all way around. An ass was designed by God for things to go out, not in. Period.
View Quote

I think legalized pedophilia is the goal of the organized LGBTBBQ crowd, but I don't think the average gay person is for pedophilia. I think they are just gay and want to be gay.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:26:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By colklink:

I think legalized pedophilia is the goal of the organized LGBTBBQ crowd, but I don't think the average gay person is for pedophilia. I think they are just gay and want to be gay.
View Quote

Spot-on. I've got probably half a dozen gay friends, some are acquaintances and some are die-hard, lifelong family friends (known them for 20+ years, done almost $1.7M in business with them, stayed in their homes on vacation, had them at our holiday dinners and been invited to theirs, been invited to come visit whenever I want with my family when they moved out of the country last year to be closer to their own families again, etc). To a man/woman, they just want to be left alone. A few of them, I had no idea were even gay until years after I met them because they were single. I don't go around discussing someone else's sex life or relationship issues, outside of very close friends who share that information when necessary because they want an opinion on something.

Somehow we landed on this topic one time when I was at the one couples' house that I've done business with before - I'll never forget when he laughed about it being a choice (something I also think is ridiculous, I could not "choose" to be attracted to men anymore than I could choose to fly to the moon without mechanical assistance) and asked if people really thought they'd go through all the hate and hassle they face if it were a CHOICE. Kinda struck a chord with me and stayed in the back of my mind as a solid point for the last decade or so.

I've also met "the alphabet people" in terms of the organized crowd, and they're totally different animal that uses protected status to claim victimhood while they try to pit people against those they hate (other minorities, whites, cops, whatever the flavor of the week is). I don't put all people of the same sexual orientation in the same group simply because of those experiences, but... there's no way EVERY gay person is a pedophile. I find it kind of ironic that the same people who claim that, become absolutely irate when you point out the amount of child sexual abuse that has occured at the hands of entities like the Catholic church.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:41:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:43:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: runcible] [#41]
Originally Posted By colklink:
View Quote
I agree with you. I believe it's also the same with lesbians and "trans-women."
I doubt the average lesbian thinks trans-women are real women, but they can't say so without being attacked.
In both cases, my guess is, the "average person" will just look the other way.
No doubt, we have our share of sheep on the Right. However, on the Left, blind obedience is demanded.
Stray from orthodoxy, you'll be denounced, cast out, canceled, ostracized.
For most, that would be hard to deal with. However, for liberals, that's a fate worse than death.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:57:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By SBR300BLK:

And yet, could it not be a ladder of deviance climbed one rung at a time? Evil acts tend to become progressive, it's not a binary start and stop.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SBR300BLK:
Originally Posted By Bohr_Adam:
Tricky, but my suspicion is you're focused on a dependent variable, to advise that correlation is not causation, and suggest that the causative variable is likely common to all of the perversion in question.

There is plenty of deviance and perversion practiced and openly celebrated by "straight" members here. If one were to argue a ladder theory, would make sense to start there.

There's a social mindset issue at play. Those who reject the values and "restriction" imposed by historical mores seek any opportunity to overturn what they see as repressive and backward attitudes and practices. Such people won't stop... anywhere, really. But, to somehow fixate on same sex attraction as the cause is just... odd. There's something else at play here.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:55:38 AM EDT
[#43]
It is not a right or wrong issue, it is a shoving it in your face issue. The parade, the flags, the month of June vs one day to honor those of died for our freedom, the drag queens, the attempt to tell me how I should feel about it, etc..

If people are gay, that is their business, but to throw a parade about it and flat flags about it is mental illness.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:02:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:03:35 AM EDT
[#45]

If only the overwhelming majority strapped on a pair and reversed that image.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:04:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Coopmandu] [#46]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:09:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Not just "can be". "Is".
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:11:23 AM EDT
[#48]
It's because of chapstick. Everyone started using chapstick.

Its the gateway balm.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:12:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Yes
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:14:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Like this?

View Quote

Are you claiming that it will exclusively fuck bucks from now on and bellow with a lisp?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top