BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:03:36 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Sometimes the shittiest looking place in town has the most environment and coolest people. No one implied he should use bad judgement or go somewhere he knows better than to go.

That's for sure.  Some of the most fun I've had was at a little place called Alley Katz, in downtown Richmond.  To get in, you have to walk down this dark nasty looking alley, and in through what looks like a whole knocked into the wall of the building.  Inside they have 2 floors, and the top is mostly a big balcony over looking the bottom.   They have bands there to play pretty often.  Got to go see American Hi Fi there a couple years ago.  It's a good time, wouldn't be able to tell from looking at the outside.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:09:19 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Here is some advice my dad gave me (I've already broken two of the three rules, still need to buy a plane.)  I call it the Rule of the Three "F's"

If it Flies, Floats or Fucks, RENT IT!

Exactly..

Also, "if women didn't have that snatch, there would be a bounty out on them!"....

and For every hot chick you see, just remember, there is someone somewhere that is tired of putting up with their shit.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:16:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I would have asked her:  "And why do think that is?"  "What is it about the 'New Woman'...you 'Daughters of Feminism', that makes you all so unattractive to us?"

Have men really changed...or could it be that radical feminism has completely changed the human dynamic in America and we are merely a product of  the radicalization of your gender?  
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:52:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:04:00 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
People who think you have to be married to enjoy life or have sex are seriously repressed or mildly retarded.  I have been single most of my adult life, I dont see a problem with it.  I own my own home and toys, my credit is perfect, my car is new, I get laid pretty regularly, I am pretty fit and life is great.  About 4 out of 5 women are making a mental inventory of your assets when they meet you, not because they care about you or your hobbies they are figuring how much of your shit they can sell after you marry them and what they get for divorcing you. Any woman who says she is not doing that,,,is a lying bitch.  My personal favorite, was an awesome redhead I dated last year, after about a month, she blurted out, " do you know how much money we would make if we lived together and how big a house we could buy?"  She knew I did the "shooting thing" and the "military thing" but could not describe a single aspect of either.  She did manage to figure out how much I made and what we could get for my house if I sold it after we moved in together.  The funny thing was this was never a topic of discussion.

When you read all the posts here from guys whose soon to be ex-wives sold there guns, cars, toys, fucked their friends and ruined their credit. I get to listen to all the slobs crying the blues about the guns they can't buy because they are supporting a slug in the kitchen and 3 booger eating kids.  Last of all, we get to read about all the misery the married have with their crack smoking in-laws, credit ruining barely driving wives and aspiring felon kids.

As long as women and most states think they have some sort of god given right to half my shit, my pensions and my lifes work for the gift of bland pussy and home cooking, I will remain single.  If I get lonely I'll get a damned dog.

God, this should be preserved right next to the McUzi vs. garandman rant!

Edit: archived it for posterity!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:12:26 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Said girl in the first post who made that comment also said, "Men benefit more from marriage than women."

True?

Uhhh....  no. No just "no", but HELL no.

The type of woman that says this sort of thing is the type of woman that will be dead set on changing her man for the 'better.' She'll take it upon herself to change his entire wardrobe, circle of friends, hobbies, etc, just so that he can meet her definition of being 'better.'

Of course, she's looking past the fact that it's her kind of woman who get all the stability, opportunity to squirt a couple of kids out in a stable environment, money/house/car after the divorce, et al furthermore henceforth.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:19:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Desperate single women scare me. Do they you?

I have a feeling ALL women scare you...

Sgtar15

Only the ones with pie!

Fixed it for you!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:25:41 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgtar15

Only the ones with an agenda.

That's all of them.

they scare me too.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:39:21 AM EDT
[#9]
If it can Fly, Float or Fuck, RENT IT!

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:58:10 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgtar15

Only the ones with an agenda.

That would be all of them.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:32:38 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Here is some advice my dad gave me (I've already broken two of the three rules, still need to buy a plane.)  I call it the Rule of the Three "F's"

If it Flies, Floats or Fucks, RENT IT!

My dad's saying is "If it has tits or tires, sooner or later it's going to let you down."

S.O.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 11:44:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
"You men are too comfortable being alone. You don't want to marry us."

us?

was this church in utah?  polygamy?  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top