Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:26:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:28:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:30:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I broke out in a sweat one time from eating to much candy right before I went into intestinal labor and pooped what can be best described as a 'RED CLAY BANK' !        
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:36:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Drinking large quantities of grape soda turns my poop green.

(Did I just post that out loud?)
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:38:03 PM EDT
[#5]
DK...just make sure you take pics of the "aftermath", the scientist on board need to know.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:00:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Well....
Now that your blood sugar levels are reaching near Diabetic Coma levels, perhaps you are delirious enough to give me your '73's motor to stick in my '66.

I'll even take the rusted body off your hands, too. No extra charge. Just IM me your address.

-Hobbit
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:27:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I AM DKPROF-LIO!!  I NEED BONDO FOR MY MUSTANG-LIO.  

www.geekasaurus.com/cornholio.html  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:28:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Well....
Now that your blood sugar levels are reaching near Diabetic Coma levels, perhaps you are delirious enough to give me your '73's motor to stick in my '66.

I'll even take the rusted body off your hands, too. No extra charge. Just IM me your address.

-Hobbit

Nice try, but the floating candy-pixies are furiously whispering in my ear that you are trying to trick me.

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:29:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Quoted:
setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/images/user_profile/3037399.jpg

I AM DKPROF-LIO!!  I NEED BONDO FOR MY MUSTANG-LIO.  

www.geekasaurus.com/cornholio.html  

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:32:19 PM EDT
[#10]
As in, Pixie Sticks?

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well....

-Hobbit

Nice try, but the floating candy-pixies are furiously whispering in my ear that you are trying to trick me.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top