Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 6:40:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By GoatBoy:
Sorry for getting in here late, was focused on the main thread in GD.

So a few key things, here's the link to the new interface to drive the new EE: https://www.ar15.com/exchange/index.html

1) The link above will be made the main link shortly and jumping into the old view is an option on the right menu by filters called text view. Jumping back to the new EE view is at the top bar of the forum pages "NEW EE VIEW".

2) Feedback and user tools (manage ads, manage offers, track purchases, etc) are all in the MY TOOLS button on the new EE. You should be able to find everything you need there.

3) There are no per sale fees for selling for either team members or non-team. Non-team will eventually be required to pay a small fee for a simple CC address check to cut down on scammers. (This is only to sell/wtt/wtb and not to buy.) Volume sellers ("Power Sellers") will replace the dealer program and allow for small and large dealers to play in the same pond with fees based on what you sell, not a yearly fee. This means small folks will pay a lot less and from proceeds of sales AFTER they sell. The proposed fees are shared in the how-to help file and are roughly 1%-3% based on the items sale price. Again, ONLY FOR DEALERS and most will be around 1.5%, not like gunbroker's 18% or ebays 12%.

4) Right now the goal is to NUKE user data when things are sold. We are not here to collect data on you folks. There's a lot of fear mongering going around about charging people crazy amounts (see above) and tracking data. We have NEVER tracked information on people, do not require your name or any personal info to use the site, and we do not intend to change this. Our goal is to make the EE easier to use and MUCH easier to manage. Collecting your personal information on EE transactions is not going to happen. We have a history of protecting you all and will continue to do so to the best of our ability.

5) The multiple listing per post is being addressed and I ask for time to correct the issue. We will make it so you can do a "clean out" type ad for your small stuff. We still want to see big items listed individually (lot/sets are fine) because those drive traffic and are easier to see, buy, and sell when they are the focus.

6) Quantity is being addressed and should have a fix this week. This will be for smaller ticket items like magazines, where individual listings makes ZERO sense. Again, this is on us and we will get it right. There will be different quantity restrictions, as there are now, for team and non-team. If you are planning to sell large amounts, please look at a volume seller account to simplify things for everyone.

7) The old EE view is going to be less helpful and useful than the new one. We recommend using the new system to see new listings as well as moving your old listings to new style. If you have bulk "clean out" style posts, just give us a little time to create a better system for you folks.

8) The NEW EE has it's own simple search as well as FILTERS on the right of the main view bar. This allows you to filter by state, manufacurer, etc.

9) If you find manufacturers that are missing, let us know. The list is huge, but it is obviously not complete. It's easy to add more to it, please just let us know!

10) HOW DOES IT WORK
- So the basics are simple. Create a listing with either a fixed price or accepting offers. If you are doing something where you are dead-set on a price, then fixed price it. If you are ok with options or have item with quantity and discounts, then do accepting offers so users can send those in.
- Once a listing exists, you can click the PLACE OFFER button in green to make an offer to buy an item. The seller will be sent notifications on all offers submitted. Sellers can interact with users and decide WHO they want to accept an offer from. Once it's accepted the deal is agreed to. So make sure you want to place an offer you are going to honor, otherwise comment in the listing or message the seller. Anything with multiple quantity will only lock down the quantity the buyer is trying to get. So if it's a single item or multiple, the quantity will be adjusted once the offer is accepted.
- If you have an issue with anything above, you can request help from admins. For example if an accepted offer is welched on, you can report it and an admin to remove it and restore your listing.
- If there are any other issues or question, post here and we will monitor this discussion to help!!!!
- Once a transaction is completed (offer made and offer accepted) then you will see the item in sold/purchased list and be able to leave feedback for each other. Since this is a transactional system, feedback can't be manipulated or extras created. Each feedback requires an item to be listed and agreed to be sold.

ONCE AGAIN, we do not plan to save historic data on users. I don't care if you bought a gun 3 years ago from someone else. We plan to wipe all of the user info after a 30/60/90 window. (Haven't decided 100% but leaning towards a 60 day window to allow for after sale disputes to be handled. Once user data is gone, it will be GONE.)

Hope this helps and I'll run through the thread again to try to answer other questions posted that I may not have addressed.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/13/2024 6:47:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TGWLDR:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

So a few key things, here's the link to the new interface to drive the new EE: https://www.ar15.com/exchange/index.html

1) The link above will be made the main link shortly and jumping into the old view is an option on the right menu by filters called text view. Jumping back to the new EE view is at the top bar of the forum pages "NEW EE VIEW".

2) Feedback and user tools (manage ads, manage offers, track purchases, etc) are all in the MY TOOLS button on the new EE. You should be able to find everything you need there.

3) There are no per sale fees for selling for either team members or non-team. Non-team will eventually be required to pay a small fee for a simple CC address check to cut down on scammers. (This is only to sell/wtt/wtb and not to buy.) Volume sellers ("Power Sellers") will replace the dealer program and allow for small and large dealers to play in the same pond with fees based on what you sell, not a yearly fee. This means small folks will pay a lot less and from proceeds of sales AFTER they sell. The proposed fees are shared in the how-to help file and are roughly 1%-3% based on the items sale price. Again, ONLY FOR DEALERS and most will be around 1.5%, not like gunbroker's 18% or ebays 12%.

4) Right now the goal is to NUKE user data when things are sold. We are not here to collect data on you folks. There's a lot of fear mongering going around about charging people crazy amounts (see above) and tracking data. We have NEVER tracked information on people, do not require your name or any personal info to use the site, and we do not intend to change this. Our goal is to make the EE easier to use and MUCH easier to manage. Collecting your personal information on EE transactions is not going to happen. We have a history of protecting you all and will continue to do so to the best of our ability.

5) The multiple listing per post is being addressed and I ask for time to correct the issue. We will make it so you can do a "clean out" type ad for your small stuff. We still want to see big items listed individually (lot/sets are fine) because those drive traffic and are easier to see, buy, and sell when they are the focus.

6) Quantity is being addressed and should have a fix this week. This will be for smaller ticket items like magazines, where individual listings makes ZERO sense. Again, this is on us and we will get it right. There will be different quantity restrictions, as there are now, for team and non-team. If you are planning to sell large amounts, please look at a volume seller account to simplify things for everyone.

7) The old EE view is going to be less helpful and useful than the new one. We recommend using the new system to see new listings as well as moving your old listings to new style. If you have bulk "clean out" style posts, just give us a little time to create a better system for you folks.

8) The NEW EE has it's own simple search as well as FILTERS on the right of the main view bar. This allows you to filter by state, manufacurer, etc.

9) If you find manufacturers that are missing, let us know. The list is huge, but it is obviously not complete. It's easy to add more to it, please just let us know!

10) HOW DOES IT WORK
- So the basics are simple. Create a listing with either a fixed price or accepting offers. If you are doing something where you are dead-set on a price, then fixed price it. If you are ok with options or have item with quantity and discounts, then do accepting offers so users can send those in.
- Once a listing exists, you can click the PLACE OFFER button in green to make an offer to buy an item. The seller will be sent notifications on all offers submitted. Sellers can interact with users and decide WHO they want to accept an offer from. Once it's accepted the deal is agreed to. So make sure you want to place an offer you are going to honor, otherwise comment in the listing or message the seller. Anything with multiple quantity will only lock down the quantity the buyer is trying to get. So if it's a single item or multiple, the quantity will be adjusted once the offer is accepted.
- If you have an issue with anything above, you can request help from admins. For example if an accepted offer is welched on, you can report it and an admin to remove it and restore your listing.
- If there are any other issues or question, post here and we will monitor this discussion to help!!!!
- Once a transaction is completed (offer made and offer accepted) then you will see the item in sold/purchased list and be able to leave feedback for each other. Since this is a transactional system, feedback can't be manipulated or extras created. Each feedback requires an item to be listed and agreed to be sold.

ONCE AGAIN, we do not plan to save historic data on users. I don't care if you bought a gun 3 years ago from someone else. We plan to wipe all of the user info after a 30/60/90 window. (Haven't decided 100% but leaning towards a 60 day window to allow for after sale disputes to be handled. Once user data is gone, it will be GONE.)

Hope this helps and I'll run through the thread again to try to answer other questions posted that I may not have addressed.

So that is helpful.  I'm talking pictures.

Maybe a video.

Example:  
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 6:55:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By FDC:

Maybe a video.

Example:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fg2G8hXlZA
View All Quotes

10) HOW DOES IT WORK

Maybe a video.

Not a bad idea. And make it a tacked thread in the EE.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 1:09:51 PM EDT
[#4]
What is the point of allowing replies to ads in the New EE? I see people replying with "I'll take it," I assume, instead of clicking the green "Place Offer" button.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 1:19:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FoxValleyTacDriver] [#5]
I just took a peak for the first time since the week you guys started letting us test it.

Initial impressions are good. I was skeptical but I really like seeing the photos in the listing with a clear buy price.

I'll post a few things for sale tonight and give more feedback.

Edit:

Couple things I don't like.

Quantity limits for team members is ridiculous. Your mods should be able to sniff out dealers who aren't registered without this rule. If you're going to try and say I'm a dealer because I like to buy and sell stuff, and want thirty listings, then I'm going to post my stuff for sale elsewhere.

Verification for non paying members shouldn't cost a fee. That's going to reduce the overall amount of sellers.

Fees are a bad idea outside of the businesses imo.

I see your working on it but multiple listing per post is how I've done almost every EE post I've ever made.

I think autobump should go away. I don't usually close threads when an item doesn't sell. I just let it drop off the front pages.

Why offer button vs the traditional IM?
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 1:24:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank you for the previous reply -
1. Please change the quantity for Team so we can bulk sell for mags etc..
2. When reviewing ad if there is a mistake, the previous step takes us to the EE. It should take us back to our ad so that we can edit our ad and review again or publish. It seems we have to start the ad over.

Link Posted: 3/13/2024 2:02:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Probably missed it somewhere here but I’m not reading through 8 pages.

Can we still bump listings after a few days? Do we go under Tools > Active Listings > and then when it’s time it will give us the option there to bump it?
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 2:06:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Nate19:

Can we still bump listings after a few days? Do we go under Tools > Active Listings > and then when it’s time it will give us the option there to bump it?
View Quote

Its bumped automatically
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 2:13:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Nate19:

View Quote

Negative. System will auto bump going forward.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 3:07:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Mindfull:

Its bumped automatically
View Quote

View Quote

Very cool.

The new system will take some getting use to but it seems fine to me. I like the large search bar on the front page. Perhaps it would be helpful to have a section when posting an add to include “Keywords,” like some other systems do. Obviously it should pull the text from the ad but maybe it would prompt people to enter a few keywords that would help ensure that their ad shows up in searches.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 3:26:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: firedog51d] [#11]
New thread volume seems to be way down.  Some of the forums seem to only have a 1-2 itmes posted since last night.  This includes the busy forums.

Example only 11 new posts today in the used ar upper category.  Usually there would a page worth or more.  

Link Posted: 3/13/2024 4:14:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Adding useless teaser pics to the lists just kills the information density.  You don't need a pic there, go inside the ad.  We need to restrict the EE to people who can read!  

6 per screen on the old one at my settings, vs 10 per screen on the old one.  Side-by-side comparison below.

Some of the other filters might be useful.  New EE is running a little ahead of the old one, these pages were refreshed at the same time.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 5:31:35 PM EDT
[#13]
I know what I have no low-ball offers.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 5:59:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 8:00:46 PM EDT
[#15]
After using it for a while I am not liking not being able to move the thread to the top.
It just gets lost on the next pages. Can't refresh it for a fresh set of eyes/buyers.

Link Posted: 3/13/2024 8:37:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By DuneShoot:
After using it for a while I am not liking not being able to move the thread to the top.
It just gets lost on the next pages. Can't refresh it for a fresh set of eyes/buyers.

View Quote
Apparently the listing will auto bump.

Link Posted: 3/13/2024 9:30:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By firedog51d:
Apparently the listing will auto bump.

View Quote
Yeah, someday.
I see the same listings daily.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 10:20:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 11:33:52 PM EDT
[#19]
This thread just cost me $450 and is earning me my first EE feedback after 18 years of membership.  

I went to check it out and spotted something I had been wanting for a while and decided....

Link Posted: 3/14/2024 8:28:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 9:17:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Where are the following forums going to be located once changing over to the "NEW EE VIEW" ?

• EE help/Tips/How to
• Negative Feedback
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 9:21:14 AM EDT
[#22]
I probably missed it - but is the WTT Firearms category gone?  

That's the first place I go everyday...  I'm sad.  

Link Posted: 3/14/2024 9:22:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Booray:
This thread just cost me $450 and is earning me my first EE feedback after 18 years of membership.  

I went to check it out and spotted something I had been wanting for a while and decided....

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1L8BuVxsMgI/W2Sp19-PbnI/AAAAAAAACBc/TyIdUwpMZGM5yGBlCCl6AtgWH9bKyhObACLcBGAs/s1600/BTTF%2BDoc%2BBrown%2Bwhat%2Bthe%2Bhell%2BGIF.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/14/2024 10:07:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By BoRdErBaCoN:
I probably missed it - but is the WTT Firearms category gone?  

That's the first place I go everyday...  I'm sad.  

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I haven't located these so far......
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 10:31:33 AM EDT
[#25]
GoatBoy--How feasible is it to add functionality to pause/hide ads? Some folks might have an ad up, then go on vacation or extended work travel or something and don't want to rope people along if they aren't around to ship the item. In the past, I'd just decline to bump them so they would intentionally not get traffic if I was away. Since they apparently auto-bump now, adding the ability to suspend them would help mitigate that scenario.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 10:41:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 10:50:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Scalarworks isn't on the manufacturer list.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 2:33:19 PM EDT
[#28]
While you are re-organizing the EE, might as well change the categories 'Chest Rigs'  and  'Mil Spec Clothing and Gear'  up.

Change 'Chest Rigs'  to  'Tactical Gear'  or something similar.  Probably just change 'Mil Spec Clothing and Gear'  to just  'Mil Spec Clothing'  

Right now gear is being split up between 'Chest Rigs'  and  'Mil Spec Clothing and Gear'.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 2:45:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 2:49:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Tentatively, that fee thing for power sellers is awesome and pretty much the exact thing I asked for about a decade or so ago.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 3:34:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 5:34:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Sold an item in the new EE, we went through pm's but he posted on the listing page saying he'll take it. How the fuck do I leave the buyer feedback and mark the item sold?
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 6:34:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By DaBeamz:
Sold an item in the new EE, we went through pm's but he posted on the listing page saying he'll take it. How the fuck do I leave the buyer feedback and mark the item sold?
View Quote
See GoatBoy's post earlier on this page.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/-/5-2712189/?page=8#i108320281

He needs to click the Place Offer button on your ad, you need to accept the offer, the item will be marked as sold, then the feedback option will be visible for both of you.

Link Posted: 3/14/2024 6:52:36 PM EDT
[#34]
The center one isn’t needed.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 7:10:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By grondike:

He needs to click the Place Offer button on your ad, you need to accept the offer, the item will be marked as sold, then the feedback option will be visible for both of you.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By grondike:
Originally Posted By DaBeamz:

I figured, that's gay. Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:22:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:28:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By USSRangerSM:

maybe seller can just put in his ad that he is away till a certain date
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BD46:
GoatBoy--How feasible is it to add functionality to pause/hide ads? Some folks might have an ad up, then go on vacation or extended work travel or something and don't want to rope people along if they aren't around to ship the item. In the past, I'd just decline to bump them so they would intentionally not get traffic if I was away. Since they apparently auto-bump now, adding the ability to suspend them would help mitigate that scenario.

We can look into something like this. Maybe a notice in the ad saying seller is away.

Too easy.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:56:19 AM EDT
[#38]

Too easy.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BD46:

We can look into something like this. Maybe a notice in the ad saying seller is away.

Too easy.

Do you even PERSEC?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:09:02 PM EDT
[#39]
1) It's still not clear to me: when a listing quantity is >1 does that means someone can only place an offer for all of the items (and the quantity is merely informational)?  Or if there's two items listed does that mean there can be an accepted offer for one item and then the ad stays active until the second item also gets an accepted offer?

2) The listing fields need to be changed based on what EE forum the listing is in.  For example, the "handedness" field makes sense for the Holsters forum, but not so much for the "Ammunition" forum.  Similarly, "FFL needed" should probably be automatically checked for the various gun EE forums (but still available to be unchecked for pre-1899 guns), and totally removed for most of the other forums.

3) It'd be nice to be able to select multiple EE forums when creating a listing.  For example, should a 9mm SBR be in "Pistol Caliber Carbines" or "NFA Firearms"?  It's both, and right now people interested in a 9mm SBR would need to check both to make sure they don't miss anything.

4) With the ability to filter on minimum and maximum prices now, the " - Budget" forums seem pointless.

5) I have some Glock 43 mag carriers and Glock 43 holsters listed.  I can't put them all in one topic anymore like the old EE, but I'd like to be able to click a few buttons and associate the listings so that a preview of those listings appear at the bottom of the other listings.  Presumably if someone wants a holster it'd be likely that they might also want a mag carrier.  I know I can put hotlinks in the body of the listing (and I've done that for a couple of my listings), but I'm lazy and would rather click a few buttons.

6) What's the proper way to request new manufacturers be listed in the manufacturer dropdown?  Also it'd make sense if the manufacturers were filtered by what they make, so if you create a holster listing then ammo manufacturers aren't in the dropdown, and vice-versa.

7) It'd be nice if there was a separate field for shipping costs.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 10:02:36 AM EDT
[#40]
I found a die I wanted in the new EE.
This listing had numerous die sets with most all having different pricing.  ie - $30.00 - Place Offer.

The item I wanted was $100.00 and i would pay what he wanted for it.  Clicking the place offer tab only allowed me to place a $30.00 offer.
I had to post in the thread, I'll take it then, IM the seller in order to secure the item.  Just like the old EE.

There was nothing wrong with the old EE.  It was actually about as close to doing a face to face transaction as you could get but through the internet.
I really do not see the benefit of this new format.  None what so ever.

Link Posted: 3/17/2024 10:26:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Mindfull:

Its bumped automatically
View Quote

View Quote

There is now 3 pages of WTB ads but mine is still on the last page. What is the threshold for when an ad bumps?
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 1:14:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Scoby58SC:

There was nothing wrong with the old EE.  It was actually about as close to doing a face to face transaction as you could get but through the internet.
I really do not see the benefit of this new format.  None what so ever.

View Quote

This. I'm not mad, I appreciate the effort, but this.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 1:15:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By CleverNickname:
1) It's still not clear to me: when a listing quantity is >1 does that means someone can only place an offer for all of the items (and the quantity is merely informational)?  Or if there's two items listed does that mean there can be an accepted offer for one item and then the ad stays active until the second item also gets an accepted offer?

2) The listing fields need to be changed based on what EE forum the listing is in.  For example, the "handedness" field makes sense for the Holsters forum, but not so much for the "Ammunition" forum.  Similarly, "FFL needed" should probably be automatically checked for the various gun EE forums (but still available to be unchecked for pre-1899 guns), and totally removed for most of the other forums.

3) It'd be nice to be able to select multiple EE forums when creating a listing.  For example, should a 9mm SBR be in "Pistol Caliber Carbines" or "NFA Firearms"?  It's both, and right now people interested in a 9mm SBR would need to check both to make sure they don't miss anything.

4) With the ability to filter on minimum and maximum prices now, the " - Budget" forums seem pointless.

5) I have some Glock 43 mag carriers and Glock 43 holsters listed.  I can't put them all in one topic anymore like the old EE, but I'd like to be able to click a few buttons and associate the listings so that a preview of those listings appear at the bottom of the other listings.  Presumably if someone wants a holster it'd be likely that they might also want a mag carrier.  I know I can put hotlinks in the body of the listing (and I've done that for a couple of my listings), but I'm lazy and would rather click a few buttons.

6) What's the proper way to request new manufacturers be listed in the manufacturer dropdown?  Also it'd make sense if the manufacturers were filtered by what they make, so if you create a holster listing then ammo manufacturers aren't in the dropdown, and vice-versa.

7) It'd be nice if there was a separate field for shipping costs.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/17/2024 5:43:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Ok I give up.

I made a WTB ad, had someone post in thread once a deal was made, and I can’t figure out how to leave feedback. Does buyer or seller have to do something specific to be able to see an option to do so?
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 5:52:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By SERVED_USMC:
Ok I give up.

I made a WTB ad, had someone post in thread once a deal was made, and I can’t figure out how to leave feedback. Does buyer or seller have to do something specific to be able to see an option to do so?
View All Quotes
Ok I give up.

Buyer needs to use the make offer button, then you accept it. The item will be marked sold and feedback made available.

Link Posted: 3/17/2024 7:03:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SERVED_USMC] [#46]

View Quote

So in this case would it be the person responding to the WTB ads since they’re technically the seller?
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 7:08:15 PM EDT
[#47]

So in this case would it be the person responding to the WTB ads since they’re technically the seller?
View All Quotes

They make the offer, you accept.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 7:32:38 PM EDT
[#48]

Maybe a video.

View Quote

Hahahahahahaha. Ok. This was awesome.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 8:36:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Is there even a need to post in ads now?

Link Posted: 3/18/2024 2:15:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BoRdErBaCoN] [#50]
@goatboy

Is there any way we could get a feedback button back for ad posts?

I know the idea is to use the "offer button" - but it doesn't seem to be happening.  Can't seem to leave feedback or receive any for those who haven't used the new button.

Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top