Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:14:50 PM EDT
[#1]
for those of you that like natali portman

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:18:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Chubby chicks= YUMMY!!!  

BTW, this thread is useless without pics (& please spare us pictures of gross, morbidly obese women)!

I want to see voluptuous, chunky, buxom babes, not monsters.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:21:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Chubby chicks= YUMMY!!!  

BTW, this thread is useless without pics (& please spare us pictures of gross, morbidly obese women)!

Chubby's
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:21:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Chubby chicks= YUMMY!!!  

Amen brother

I gotta pic of a girl 36ddd-25-37 ,5'3 ....I married her.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:16:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
for those of you that like natali portman

img29.exs.cx/img29/6659/big03.jpg

This is more of what I had in mind

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:27:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Fat chicks are nasty.  Overweight chicks are nasty.  I don't want to see hip bones poking through a skirt, but I don't want to see fat rolls either.

Agreed.  anything over ~130lbs.(unless she's tall) is a big No Go.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:27:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Life's too short to waste time porking a porker!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:32:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
for those of you that like natali portman  (Should be Natalie PORKman !)

img29.exs.cx/img29/6659/big03.jpg

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:37:24 PM EDT
[#9]
it reallly depends on how + is + size.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:41:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I did forget to add though.
Fat girls give the BEST BJ's.........

Why?
Because they have to!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:45:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fat chicks are nasty.  Overweight chicks are nasty.  I don't want to see hip bones poking through a skirt, but I don't want to see fat rolls either.

Plus, at 130lbs, she would outweigh you.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:48:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

not quite
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:55:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Get you a fat, tattooed womanz.

Heat in the winter.

Shade in the summer.

An Movin' pictures all year round!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:58:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Some of the best sex I ever had was with a fat woman. She was really cool too. The best relationship I had before I met my wife. Go for it!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:20:42 PM EDT
[#15]
All depends for me....I generally try to view the whole package. Beauty isn't measured by breast size, or waist size, or hips, or any single component. I've seen women pushing 150 who were very curvy and absolutely stunning, just as I've seen women at 150 who didn't look very attractive. Personally, I like them a little taller, and a little curvier than most. And I can't STAND those people who have to make nasty comments about a woman just because she doesn't have washboard abs or fit in a size 0-2 dress.....
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:24:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Wondering how many of us are overweight?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:25:40 PM EDT
[#17]
When I was a youngster, the future ex and I were visiting a strip mall.  She said that she wanted to look at clothes, so she was going to Fashion Bug.  Since it was right next door, I asked her why she wasn't going to Fashion Bug Plus.  After all, I assumed that it was just a better Fashion Bug.  She provided a swift and harsh education in female size terminology.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:59:44 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

not quite

142.5lbs
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:05:12 PM EDT
[#19]
The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin
That's what I said.
The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand
Or so I have read.
My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo.
I love to sink her with my pink torpedo.

Big bottom
Big bottom
Talk about bum cakes,
My gal's got 'em.
Big bottom,
Drive me out of my mind.
How can I leave this behind?

I saw her on monday, twas my lucky bun day
You know what I mean.
I love her each weekday, each velvety cheekday
You know what I mean.
My love gun's loaded and she's in my sights
Big game's waiting there inside her tights

Big bottom
Big bottom
Talk about mud flaps
My gal's got 'em.
Big bottom
Drive me out of my mind.
How can I leave this behind?

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:30:40 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Hmmm, for all of the "fat haters", I wonder who would be willing to post pics of thier significant other in this thread?  

So many men claim to 'hate fat chicks", but I see an incredible amount of plus sized women married to regular guys all of the time.  

People, men and women, who are OBESE, have mental issues.  

But a woman who looks like a woman is NICE.

A large bust and round hips, with a little junk in the trunk is nice.  

"Thick" maybe is a better term.  Marilyn Monroe, Anna Nicole (after Trim Spa that is), Jane Mansfield, etc. are the types of female bodies I prefer.  

No 10 year old boy bodies for me.  

My wife sez top forget about posting a pic of the significant other, post a pic of yourself and see if you measure-up.  And yes, I have posted the "naughty pics" of her her on another site and she has drawn a lot of  "hits."  However, she is height/weight propionate.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:40:20 PM EDT
[#21]
BTT
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:45:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:57:50 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
My rule of thumb:

If she's big enough that her panties would fit you, move on.

This is a good rule of thumb.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:17:31 PM EDT
[#24]
XENA!!!  Now THAT is what I call a beautiful gal!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:18:51 PM EDT
[#25]
I like them thicker than Nicole Kidman.

I like to eat ribs, not count them on my GF's chest.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:33:28 PM EDT
[#26]
This is good. Rachel Ray is good, Anna Nichole is good, Renee Zelwieger when she had to plumpen up for a movie was good, Brittany Spears and her thick hips/legs is good.

I look for in women what I look for in a salsa....thick and chunky. OK...OK....maybe not chunky, but definitely thick.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:59:30 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Hmmm, for all of the "fat haters", I wonder who would be willing to post pics of thier significant other in this thread?  

So many men claim to 'hate fat chicks", but I see an incredible amount of plus sized women married to regular guys all of the time.  

Please see the threads about soon to be ex's destroying guys lives and you will understand why guys stick around even after the wives balloon up.

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:24:49 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:28:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Ok my .02!

I am married so I'd have to say that if my wife was 105 or 190 I'd still hit it.
But it seems to me it's more for the loving when she's over 150 Lbs.

I agree with most here. Xena hell yeah I'd tap that. Renee Zelwieger yeah.
But I draw the line at Anna Nicole NFW.

Humpin the big gals!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:30:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:01:20 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You guys would do fat girls in a heartbeat as long as no one else knew!

Nah, nothing fun about throwing a hot dog down a hallway... I like a woman that can be on top without me having to do crush weight equations. Not to mention both the fat chicks I've tried to hook up with were really self-conscious about their size, inhibited, sexually lame, etc. If you're not flexible enough for me to hook your ankles behind your ears.. next!

They were both really sweet girls though, I'm sure they'll make some poor missionary-only slob really happy.

+1 Eh, not on the heartbeat part though...

I've been crushed before, when I finally got her to stop being so lame and "sit".... I was so tired I had fallen asleep by the time she finally did it and my legs went numb from there being no blood circulating to that area and they started twitching - I didn't even know until she woke me and told me....GET OFF THEN!! I couldn't feel a damn thing. Ugh, that and many other things she did were too fat.

I either made a big impression in on her, or she's lost it, because a year after I ended it she called saying she was pregnant and named her kid after me................................ Really.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:03:29 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
No.

Think of the long term investment.

If it's just an investment to you then think of it as realistate...it grows thruout the years...

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:08:41 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Sorry, that's one more of the things she wouldn't do. So no +1 coming from me. But, from what I see them do with food, I could say +0.... I need to find a sample subject!

The only thing she did, was lay there... and expect me to go again and again a minute after the batter was splattered. I mean come on, I could handle one or two more without much of a break..... but she's nuts, expecting me to never stop or have any rest!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top