Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:08:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Boy oh boy , it's getting so people are afraid to post. Why does everyone read posts that they are not interested in and then bad mouth and ridicule the postee. If you are not interested in a conspiracy  theory then don't click on this post. I happen to find any angle interesting to read.

Alien- thank you for posting something that you thought people would be interested in
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:09:39 PM EDT
[#2]
yes, it may be interesting, but it is bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:30:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes that my be true, but any theory is worth looking at. I find all views interesting. I think it would be wiser to find faults and mistakes to prove a theory wrong and not to insult the person trying to share info that he may have just learnt with the rest of us.   The size of the hole in the pentagon surly is no were near the size of a plane. Now instead of calling the poster a dumb asshole -someone explain how an elephant can fit through a keyhole?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:37:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Now instead of calling the poster a dumb asshole -someone explain how an elephant can fit through a keyhole?

It depends on how the question is asked.  If it's asked like :

"There's no way a 757 hit the pentagon.  It's all a big lie.  Why don't you prove that it wasn't a missile?"
- then it's stupid and offensive and should be mocked.  It's stupid because there is PLENTY of well-estalbished evidence that the plane DID hit the pentagon - including tons of eyewitnesses who saw the plane (not just some photos taken from a particular angle and at a particular time afterwards).  It's offensive because it's a slap in the face to all the families of people who were ON the airplane that hit the building.

If it's asked like :

"... hmm, it's interesting how a large plane like that left a small hole.  Can anyone who knows planes explain it to me?"
- then it's a great question, and we can have an interesting conversation about it.

I don't think anyone had a problem with the way Alien orignally posed the question - but some subsequent posters fell into the first category, as opposed to the second.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:41:04 PM EDT
[#5]
agreed.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:51:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Sorry for getting some peoples' panties in a bundle. Seriously, I'm here every day for hours and I've never seen this. I clearly stated I didn't believe it. I just wanted to see how some people picked it apart and how it was wrong so I could show another forum I visit with less enlightened people (big compliment to lump some of the people here into the enlightened group! ), that you can't always believe crap like this that you see on the internet.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:55:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:56:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Sorry for getting some peoples' panties in a bundle. Seriously, I'm here every day for hours and I've never seen this. I clearly stated I didn't believe it. I just wanted to see how some people picked it apart and how it was wrong so I could show another forum I visit with less enlightened people (big compliment for some to lump them in the enlightened group here! ), that you can't always believe crap like this that you see on the internet.

Just wanted to make sure you had the snopes link:

The easiest thing is usually to send them here (www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm) because it pretty much explains everything, and add two additional points, which are (a) this claim has been around for YEARS, and has been thuroughly debunked, and (b) this claim has reached the level of "urban legend" - nothing more
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:36:03 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The outer surface of the World Trade Center was made of:
A. Reenforced concrete walls with steel beams and blast proof windows.
B.  Thin aluminum and steel lattice with glass on the outside.

Quoted:

It looks like something slender punched neat holes through a couple of Pentagon rings. The holes were too small to be the fuselage of a plane and there is no wing dammage on the sides the of the building where initial impact took place, just a huge hole. The towers looked like they had been cut into with a sharp object, because the wings sheared into them. Doesn't look the same on the Pentagon.

I'm not saying its true, but it doesnt seem like anyone can prove it is false. Other than saying hes a fake.

Ooh... ooh... I've got one for you.

The wings of a large airliner jet is filled with:
A. Tons of Jet fuel.
B. Balloons.

The walls may be re-inforced but tons of jet fuel filled wings would have left a mark. Once again, not saying it was a missle, just saying that this video has cast more questions than answers when you take a second look.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:44:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Did a google search.  Check out what I found:

www.cosmicpenguin.com/911/Eastman/m18h05.html

he tries to confuse you into submission. His argument is weak.

He doesn't try to confuse you!  Listen to this compelling argument!

I call it the "Stegosaurus proof," Watson.
The Boeing 757 is long enough to fit seven
of its large tail fins along its  back, like the
plates on the back of a  Stegosaurus
-- whereas the yellow parking-pass cabinet
in the foregroud conceals only  only five
lengths of the tail-fin image showing
above and behind the cabinet .   The
cabinet can  conceal a Stegasaurus with
five planes of the size shown, but not a
longer Stegasaurus with seven  such
plates along its back.  If it were a
seven-plate Stegosaurus we would
have be see its head extending out
behind the cabinet cabinet on the left
side.   And so we know that this is
not the tail fin of a Boeing 757.  The
shiny nose of that airliner that is
missing from view when in fact the
entire cockpit  would have had to be
showing if this was the tail fin of
Flight 77.

Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now, think about that. That does not make sense! Why would a Wookiee - an eight foot tall Wookiee - want to live on Endor with a bunch of two foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense!

What does that have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense!

None of this makes sense.

If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:44:28 PM EDT
[#11]
How many people who believe this crap, also believe we didn't go to the moon?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:04:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

No kidding

Interestingly, the nuts who believe we didn't go to the moon actually have a BETTER "argument" (if you can call it that) than these "where's the plane" guys.  After all, there are no independent eyewitnesses of the moon-landings, and nobody independent can really verify where the moon missions went after blasting off.  I mean, lots of people saw the launches, and lots of people saw the capsule recoveries - but we essentially have to take NASA's (and the geovernments) word for the landings.

Suggesting we didn't land on the moon is pretty ridiculous, but what's really scary is that it's actually MUCH more "reasonable" than this demented idea that a 757 didn't hit the pentagon.   Now that's scary - when even the nuts appear reasonable when compared to you
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:13:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:08:56 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are one of them FOOLS that think we actually WENT to the moon 40 years ago!!!!

Amen to that one brother.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:14:24 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No kidding

Interestingly, the nuts who believe we didn't go to the moon actually have a BETTER "argument" (if you can call it that) than these "where's the plane" guys.  After all, there are no independent eyewitnesses of the moon-landings, and nobody independent can really verify where the moon missions went after blasting off.  I mean, lots of people saw the launches, and lots of people saw the capsule recoveries - but we essentially have to take NASA's (and the geovernments) word for the landings.

Suggesting we didn't land on the moon is pretty ridiculous, but what's really scary is that it's actually MUCH more "reasonable" than this demented idea that a 757 didn't hit the pentagon.   Now that's scary - when even the nuts appear reasonable when compared to you

actually there has been independent verification of us landing on the moon. when the astronaughts went there they left mirrors, now if you shine a laser at the mirror it gets reflected back.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:15:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Call me an idiot, but I, for one, do not believe we had the technology to put men on the moon in 1969 and then get them all home again alive.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:15:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:16:35 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
actually there has been independent verification of us landing on the moon. when the astronaughts went there they left mirrors, now if you shine a laser at the mirror it gets reflected back.

So that proves that men walked on the moon? There may be proof out there, but that ain't it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:39:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Ratters, that star wars spoof had me laughing my ass off!

And Wobblin, I also am skeptical of the lunar landing after seeing that Fox special. It did raise a lot of issues.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:41:40 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No kidding

Hey I'm not questioning it - I don't think there's ANY doubt that we landed on the moon.  I was just making the point that believing that a 757 didn't hit the pentagon makes the people who don't believe in the moon landings look almost reasoable.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:37:44 AM EDT
[#21]
One more thing needs to be said here...
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:05:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Are you a God-damn fucking tard?
Did you bother to look at the picture of the Pentagon after the crash?

There's enough fucking damage there.
Have you ever seen an actual aircraft crash?
Have you ever been part of an aircraft crash investigation?
Have you seen what's left of a fucking airplane when it crashes?

Here a couple photos of a 747 that crashed into an apartment building.
Where's the wings?
Where's the fucking wings?
It must not have crashed into the building since there are no wings...

Quoted:

Ooh... ooh... I've got one for you.

The wings of a large airliner jet is filled with:
A. Tons of Jet fuel.
B. Balloons.

The walls may be re-inforced but tons of jet fuel filled wings would have left a mark. Once again, not saying it was a missle, just saying that this video has cast more questions than answers when you take a second look.

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:56:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:18:15 AM EDT
[#24]
This shit makes me want to cry.  People who have NO aviation knowledge coming up with therories because they think, "There is one hole, it must be a missile"

First off ANYONE here seen a High Explosive missile detonate?  It does not have huge rolling red balls of fire.  That is from FUEL.

Second, Missile usually hits when it is TERMINAL (motor burnt out) so it is quiet not a huge scream.

Third, grow up people.  Learn about aviation before you let a FRENCHMAN think for you.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:34:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:53:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Its does kinda make you go "Humph"  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:06:35 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
They were abducted by an organisation of time travellers from a future Earth irreparably polluted who seek to rejuvenate the human race from those about to die in the past.

Oh wait, that doesn't explain the aircraft.

It encountered a strange phenomenon which somehow sent the plane, its crew and passengers, back into time.

Fucking stupid morons who come up with this shit.

Here's a clue...

This is the aftermath of an Ilyushin IL-76.
The Ilyushin crashed short of the airport during a second attempt to land in fog, broke up and burst into flames.
This was a controlled flight into ground.
Look at the pictures and notice that there is hardly anyFUCKINGthing left of the aircraft, and this is from a crash at about 130kts from 1800 feet.

aviation-safety.net/pictures/accidents/20030131-0-C-d-3-500.jpg
aviation-safety.net/pictures/accidents/20030131-0-C-d-2-500.jpg
aviation-safety.net/pictures/accidents/20030131-0-C-d-1-500.jpg

Now fucking imagine a damn fucking airplane flying at 500kts into the fucking side of a structuraly reenforced building, then that fucking building collapsing around what's left of the aircraft and then buring for over 4 fucking hours.

The fucking Ilyushin IL-76 weighed in at about 374,786 lb, the 757 at about 255,000.

It doesn't take a fucking lot of brains to figure it out.

Quoted:
Never saw it before. Hate the way it was presented. Only question I have is, if it was a missle, where is the plane and people that were on the flight that vanished???.

I see a whole fucking plane, look at the car for scale. I don't belive the f-16 shit but your example isn't great.

And after all the pics and video's I have seen it really makes you wonder. I don't care about the building I care about the Arab Taliban man being able to fly better than a commercial pilot and the fact the ground was in perfect shape.

Even the goverment said the guys who hijacked the plane could fly it straight nothing less if at that.

So how does he come in 2 feet above the ground for some distance and crash perfectly into a building, look at all the shit was around to hit or clip a wing on. Just makes you go hmmmm. And I wouldn't be shocked if our goverment did do it. Why would it shock me.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:16:37 AM EDT
[#28]
They make a big to-do about the fact the windows weren't blown out but then put forth a theory that it was a missile that blew up.  The windows would have been taken out for sure.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:17:21 AM EDT
[#29]
THEN WHERE THE HELL IS THE PLANE AND ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WERE ON THE PLANE????   Are they being held captive somewhere for the last three years? Stupid people.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:41:41 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Are you a God-damn fucking tard?

When someone resorts to harsh namecalling, they have clearly lost a credible basis for argument and have nothing else to stand on except emotion.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:59:59 AM EDT
[#31]
And there it is, when the fucktard is backed into a corner and can't lie his way out of the truth and has no comment left and can't handle a couple of "naughty words" (like a man) then he tosses the liberal excuse "name calling" and stands on that.
WaaaWaaaWaaaaa.

Quoted:
When someone resorts to harsh namecalling, they have clearly lost a credible basis for argument and have nothing else to stand on except emotion.

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:41:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:59:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:25:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Look here if you want to see how planes crash.
God, I wish I had a dollar for every moron who thinks there was no plane
at the Pentagon...

Aviation Crash Videos
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:58:07 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
And there it is, when the fucktard is backed into a corner and can't lie his way out of the truth and has no comment left and can't handle a couple of "naughty words" (like a man) then he tosses the liberal excuse "name calling" and stands on that.
WaaaWaaaWaaaaa.

Quoted:

Wow, you are really predictable its funny. I almost feel like I have strings on you now. I left my response short and sweet because I expected you to come back with some diatrabe saying that I'm incapable of rendering a reply to your almighty evidence or that I'm a liberal. I was right on all accounts. You also continue to show your quality. You should keep your mouth clean in the future when debating. This is ARFCOM, but in the real world people wont take your argument seriously when you mouth off.

The picture you posted proves nothing. The wings could have been sheared off before impacting the building, or the plane struck at an angle, or it was a very small plane. Look at a picture of the two towers where the whole plane struck the side of the building completely, you can see a horizontal line where both wings sheared straight into it.

Once again for the third time, I AM NOT SAYING A MISSLE HIT THE PENTAGON. I am saying that what was presented has raised some QUESTIONS. Understand?

ETA: heres a 9/11 photo for you, tough guy:
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:01:10 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
THEN WHERE THE HELL IS THE PLANE AND ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WERE ON THE PLANE????   Are they being held captive somewhere for the last three years? Stupid people.

I am not a tin-foil hat type...but.......

WHY HAVE THEY NOT RELEASED ANY OF THE OTHER SURVEILANCE VIDEOS? Why did the FBI confiscate the videos just minutes after the crash happened?

Somebody tell me ONE good reason why they would keep these videos of a plane just flying through the air secret, and not let the public see them?

This is the only question I want answered, as all of the other evidence can be argued one way or the other depending on how you view the facts.

Are we starting to become sheeple-ized and not even realize it? Are we starting to believe every single thing our Government, CNN, and Fox New tells us?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:07:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Damn.. and I just made one of these topics a few weeks ago.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:15:02 PM EDT
[#38]
You are a tard.

One set of photos is an Ilyushin IL-76,  the other is a set of photos from a 747 crash.
You can't even read, I posted the info very clearly.

Either that or you don't know the difference between a 747 and a "very small plane".

You toss out explinations for the 747 crash, yet you can't/won't for the Pentagon crash.
Hmmmm

You still don't get it do you moron boy. The reason why the wings ripped into the towers and not the Pentagon was due to the differences in the building construction, as I have already explained.
But again, either you can't comprehend or are too fucking stupid to know the difference.

Quoted:

The picture you posted proves nothing. The wings could have been sheared off before impacting the building, or the plane struck at an angle, or it was a very small plane. Look at a picture of the two towers where the whole plane struck the side of the building completely, you can see a horizontal line where both wings sheared straight into it.

Once again for the third time, I AM NOT SAYING A MISSLE HIT THE PENTAGON. I am saying that what was presented has raised some QUESTIONS. Understand?

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:31:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Here's 3 pics of an F-4 Phantom on a rocket sled impacting a concrete barrier
for Sandia Labs testing.
You can download movies of this impact too.

Sandia Labs

Where's the plane???

Warning: Bandwidth Intensive.

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:40:08 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Here's 3 pics of an F-4 Phantom on a rocket sled impacting a concrete barrier
for Sandia Labs testing.
You can download movies of this impact too.

Sandia Labs

Where's the plane???

Warning: Bandwidth Intensive.

www.sandia.gov/media/images/jpg/f4_image1.jpg

www.sandia.gov/media/images/jpg/f4_image2.jpg

www.sandia.gov/media/images/jpg/f4_image3.jpg

Nice try communist - that third picture CLEARLY shows that there is no plane, so the first two pictures must be fake!!   Chewbacca would agree, so there!!  [whaco]

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:45:04 PM EDT
[#41]
The F-4 OBVIOUSLY was sent to the moon right next to the laser.
Even a Dutchman can see that.

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:45:38 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Boy oh boy , it's getting so people are afraid to post. Why does everyone read posts that they are not interested in and then bad mouth and ridicule the postee. If you are not interested in a conspiracy  theory then don't click on this post. I happen to find any angle interesting to read.

Alien- thank you for posting something that you thought people would be interested in

Hehehe, I agree.

Many hot-headed folks here had heart attacks from this post.

Wait, maybe I shouldn't be laughing.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:52:10 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

You still don't get it do you moron boy. The reason why the wings ripped into the towers and not the Pentagon was due to the differences in the building construction, as I have already explained.
But again, either you can't comprehend or are too fucking stupid to know the difference.

So, you showed me a picture that wing dammage doesnt occur on a small building as a part of your evidence that it doesnt happen on impact, re-inforced or otherwise (I dont think that little apartment building, or whatever it is was re-inforced). BUT, now you are agreeing that it does, however, only on the twin towers? And I'm stupid?
BTW, I know that the pentagon was re-inforced, I said that the wings should have at least left a mark on the building, THATS ALL! I didn't say a missle hit it. Can you read?

Once again, I'm not trying to offer explanations for anything. You just cant handle the fact that I have a different opinion than you. I'm merely stating that it has raised some questions. Questions which I am not here to answer. I was only making a COMMENT, as others here have done. You, however have blown it into a mud slinging contest.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:56:21 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
BTW, I know that the pentagon was re-inforced, I said that the wings should have at least left a mark on the building, THATS ALL! I didn't say a missle hit it. Can you read?

And if you look at the pictures of the Pentagon on the urban legends webpage I linked to earlier - you can CLEARLY see where the wings originally hit - there is deinfitely a line on either side of the impact hole.  Probably due to the reinforced strength of the pentagon, the wings did NOT make the same kind of holes as in the mostly glass and unreinforced walls of the WTC.

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:26:56 PM EDT
[#45]
I will say it one more time for the fun of it....WHY ARE THE VIDEOS NOT BEING RELEASED?

A lot of weird shit happens in high speed impacts...to me the missing videos is the real mystery.

What could they possibly show that is so disturbing as to keep them from public view? I can see some impact images being kept under wrap for various reasons....but not just video of the plane crossing the freeway, or flying by a hotel......etc.

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:39:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Ok first off moron and morons.

To the last poster.  That is a small jet going a helleva lot faster then 350MPH hitting a wall thicker then what the goddamn pentagon had.   But were you present at this "test"?  Can you verify that those photos are even real?  No.  So STFU.  Until you own a jet and a rocket sled and a goddamn concrete carrier at the end of it,  please dont spread your preaches and propaganda about this is what happens bullshit.  I dont doubt that a flimsy jet on a rocket assisted sled hitting a concrete barrier would leave some of the plane largely unfound.  As far as total incineration.  No.  

To all the rest.  There have been a dozen commercial airline crash's in the last decade.  Including planes as big as 747's carrying a 100+ people.  These planes lost control at altitudes in excess of 10 thousand feet.  The speed at which they hit the ground was just as fast or faster then when the supposed "planes" hit the WTC and the Pentagon.  IN all of these cases large pieces of fuselage,  engines,  seats,  equipment etc etc remain INTACT for the most part.  Sure it is a scrambled mess  (but the same if you threw a glass against the wall.  It shatters).

Now for all you people who say "where are the people who were on these planes?".  Well maybe I should ask you where are the hundreds of thousands of people who were on these planes.  The fact is that there was only 300 or so people who were passengers on the planes.  The CIA and FBI employ almost 100 thousand people.  Im sure out of those 100 thousand people,  they have 300 people who could take the fall with the tragedies of September 11th.    Not a hard thing to do.  Remember this is the 21st centruy.  We are not stupid.  Dont be so naive.

In every major airline crash in the last 20 or 30 years have not resulted in fires as big as the one that happened on September 11th.  Probably because the planes did not hit large buildings where a fire could potentially be isoloted in a sealed environment.  Ill give them the benefit of the doubt on that.  Still have you ever seen a 747 up close?  They are not THAT big.  Sure they hold 200 or so people.  Big deal.  

Also note that a planes fuel is stored largely in its wings.  Also note that a planes wings are the strongest part of the airplane.  Else the plane would not be able to turn safely.

Remember when a US jet hit a cable trolley's line?  The jet sheared the cable in half,  sending the trolley to the ground (Those ski lifts that bring you to the top of the mountain).  Now if a jet can keep its wings intact going 500+MPH hitting a pieace of steel cable and survive you know that a 7v7 can probably hit the pentagon and go through it like a knife in butter.  But yeah this jet was built out of titanium I beleive.

I ask this to you all.  Why would our Military HQ be vulnerable to a slow flying Jumbo Jet.  Why was the plane not destroyed?  We figured out how to track airplanes a LONG time ago.  And there is no doubt that commercial airliner actually make the job easier by transmitting their positions themselves so air traffic controllers dont have to rely on just their radars.  And why would it be in our better interest to allow a jumbo jet to smash into it supposedly killing hundreds of more people.  Sorry I call BS.

Why did they tell us that the plane hit the ground first?  To cover up the fact that the damage was not consistant with any plane they could point the finger too.  The closest being a 747 in which they could of pointed the finger too.  In which case the damage would of been alot worse.  Unless the Pentagon was actually an underground facility and the above ground portion is all solid conrete(unlikely).

Also note the large balckout period in news coverage.  We got a picture of the Pentagon on our TV's with the text "Pentagon attacked" underneath it.  We got no video footage.  Large periods of time elapsed when mostly it was concerned about the WTC.  Oh we did get a little footage of an aerial helicopter view of the Pentagon  in the early evening hours.  Very little fottage though and I beleive they started playing the footage over and over again until the next day when we got yet again very little solid information.

Do you trust your government?  I dont.  Sorry but I dont.  I think they are largely idiots.  And they are no better thenc ommunist russia or China.  THeir restriction of information like we are not privelaged to security footage from the Pentagon.  Im sick of seeing doctored videos,  its old now.

What do I beleive happened to the Pentagon?   I dont know.  If I lived in the world I want to beleive exists it would be a hoax.   All of it.  War,  Terrorism,  Religions,   Governments.  All of it.  Make beleive.  We are immortal and we live in a percfect world and I am just playing out my part in this Movie about a potential relaity of a planet called Earth.

Since I feel pain though I tend to lean towards either 1)  7v7's crashing into the WTC buildings,  The Pentagon,  And  a remote location in pennsylvania.  Or 2)  3 Missiles aimed at the Pentagon and the WTC buildings.  I lean more towards 2).  Why?  Well when countries have missiles and the means of destruction,  they are usually the first to use them at the slightest chance they get.  

My conspiracy theory if I had to pick one is that the Russians were the masterminds of the Spetember 11th attack.  Now I am not preaching or saying I have any proof  just hear me out.  You have Russia engaged in war with chechyna.  Chechyna was a part of the Soviet Union.  With power comes greed.  Chechyna is a military territory.  If the US was to have invaded the Soviet Union(theoretically),  Chechyna was where most of the conventional fighting would of took place.  Now you have Russia who wants the Chechyan people to rejoin the Russian federation.  Now this is where I dont know any history.  All I know is somehow RUssia and Chechyna ended up at war.  DOnt know how I just know thats obvioulsy the case.  So the US opposed to Russia and Chechyna ( 2 big countries) fighting a war tried to clandestinely end it obviously.  It is now no secret that the Chechen people somehow were using US logistics and other implements of war in a  conventional war reminisant of WW2 with jets and bigger bombs.  So now you have to look at the ordinary Russian or German person.  I dont know what they think of the US over there.  Again I have no idea what the circumstances of the Russian/Chechyan war was all about.  Anyways,  after this you note how the Russians and Chinese get real friendly.  You have Russia/China.  And then you have the United States.   About as different as you can possibly imagine I suppose.  Our closest allies (The UK) are the ones who if anyone was to try and conquer us it would be the UK.   They feel that we are somehow apart of the United Kingdom or should be or something.  Anyways I dont like british people.  Never will.  Bunch of snakes.  Crazy as well.   Moving on,  You have Russia,  China now hugging each other.  This is just to show us Americans that really they act as countries totally seperate from the US and not necessarily would refrain from causing WW3 if ever their was a need.  So in light of this you have the CHinese Embassy bombing in Iraq.  Who knwos what else.  So as a sign that really the world is getting a little bit out of control you get a September 11th.    Now I dont beleive honestly in a world with armies and weapons that they are all make beleive.  And I dont think the US would wage war on China/Russia/Middle East over an accidental "whoops we shot off this test missile and it accidentally hit the WTC(The symbol of the American economy) and the Pentagon (US Military HQ) and we are really sorry lets balme it on the Arabs like the IRan COntra incident and not totally wage war.

Either way,  You have either the Muslims,  or the Russians.  or the Chinese.  Either way you slice it.  Not good.  And from what I have read of the Koran and the like (Please correct me if I am wrong) if that it is not a moral religion.  Basically it calls for war against non beleivers or something I beleive.  I did try and read it but could not get past the death and war/ traitor stuff.  I could be mistaken and might of been reading something that was not accurate.  Also I hear (Im american so forgive me ) that Muslim leaders around the world are calling for war with me and my country?

I dont think these Muslim people realize how strong their words come across to me.  First a little warning for the 5 billion + people who live outside of the US.  I am a pretty smart person.  It would take me as a US citizen with no military background very little time to turn into a walking armageddon.  All it is going to take is one pissed off peaceful civilized person to lay waste to millions of people both innocent and guilty when they feel threatened by religious fanatics or other such things.  Especially when the Muslim population as a whole is alot bigger then what I am.   I do feel threatened.  And I am not willing to become a "martyr" for mohammad or whatever the Koran would say I am by dieng as a non beleiver.  Thats lunacy.

I think there is nothing more to be said.  Either way its obvioulsy never a good sitatuion.  Unless I actually live in Movie land and none of this is real.  In that case,  Hooah.  The world is actually *gasp* something beautiful.  Ahh imagine that!  A perfect world.  A beautiful good perfect world!  No armies or weapons.  No death and famine.  No exodus.  Nothing!  Perfection.  Total comfort.  Peace.  Balance.  Ahhh.  

All I know is in my perfect world ,  their is only science and at the center of it is me coexisting in perfect harmony. Beleiving in god is beleiving you are inferior to a higher power if one exists.  I know that I would rather beleive in myself then "god".

Whatever floats your boat I suppose.  Anyways it "could" of been 747's.   I have alot of doubts.  But if you people think that it would be an impossible coverup beleive what you will.  Or if you are happyw ith the evidence you have then great.  What difference is if it is a missile or a plane.  Either way it all comes down to Protecting ourselves from suicide planes, missiles,  epxlosives,  rockets,  bullets,  Sattelites in space,   submarines,  truck bombs,  ships,  helcopters,  biological weapons,  and the fricken big stuff like nuclear bombs,  global warming,  overpopulation,  and polution.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:43:17 PM EDT
[#47]
This guy takes the cake.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:43:55 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

blah blah blah

Are you really that stupid - or was that post meant to be a hilarious example of sarcasm? There was so much stupid shit in there, it made my head hurt.  

I was going to refute some of the more obviously ridiculous crap you posted, but then I realized that someone who would post such nonsense probably doesn't listen to reason anyway.

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:46:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:47:47 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
First a little warning for the 5 billion + people who live outside of the US.  I am a pretty smart person.  It would take me as a US citizen with no military background very little time to turn into a walking armageddon.  All it is going to take is one pissed off peaceful civilized person to lay waste to millions of people both innocent and guilty when they feel threatened by religious fanatics or other such things.  

I just wanted to emphasize how idiotic you sound.  Do you sound sane to yourself when you read this?

... or are you 8 years old?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top