BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:06:42 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Jeff Gordon is the only thing rigged about nascar.

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:10:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Watching a nuch of cars on a controlled environment go fast in circles is as torturous to me as imagining what hitlery looks like naked. I can't believe people find it entertaining. Drag racing is in the same boat. Theyt rank up there with tennis and golf, much more fun to do than to watch. Type of auto racing that are much better include.

Pikes Peak Runs- may not be done now from what I heard.

Rally racing- nothing like having the spectators 1 ft from you as you carren around a mud filled corner. You see REAL driver skill.

F1 when run through city streets- I almost do that as it is.

Baja racing/Dakar

S.O.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:37:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Reminder: this week's race at California is on NBC now.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:24:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Then you have the driver blind folded and then there mother in law was in the passager seat telling them where to drive.

That could only happen in NC.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top