BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:10:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CaliContractor:

Neat little trick for the future, go to the range and watch a couple of runs, prior to your run.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Iguana775:
Originally Posted By usmcagg02:

I definitely can confirm that being able to SEE the targets does in fact correlate to being able to hit the targets.

for sure.  I made sure I went back and found them all after i ran.  i had a hard time finding them and spent half my time just looking for them.

Neat little trick for the future, go to the range and watch a couple of runs, prior to your run.

That makes about as much sense as zeroing your rifle before the event. Cola Warriors like doing things the hard way.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:01:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice to see Kolat getting better but damn dude that is still pretty slow. I honestly enjoy kolat
View Quote

I enjoy you too, mostly because I don't have to worry about hurting your feels talking shit.

Usually I make up for being slow with shooting pistol well.

This year not so much.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:08:59 AM EDT
[#3]

View Quote

that's all well and good until you roll up and there's no one running so you get told "grab yo shit, you up!"
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:54:58 PM EDT
[#4]

View Quote

yea, probably should have done that since I couldnt run till friday morning
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 1:53:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By usmcagg02:

that's all well and good until you roll up and there's no one running so you get told "grab yo shit, you up!"
View Quote

You spent like 2 hours skipping around and singing lullabies after you showed up before running.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 11:24:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By boobaloo:

You spent like 2 hours skipping around and singing lullabies after you showed up before running.
View Quote

y'all said you wanted to be serenaded by my lovely voice
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top