User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 1:16:35 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Henry Rollins is one of the most spaced-out far-left whackos you can imagine.  Don't let the appearance fool you.  Part of that whole Rage Against the Machine (whose music I love, BTW) America-is-a-dark-and-rotten-place crowd.

Yeah, one of the most space-out far-left whackos who is currently on his third tour with the USO, having already visited Kuwait, Iraq, Kyrgyzstan, Quatar, and Afghanistan:

members.cox.net/rollins_archive/uso/uso1.jpg

Signing a bomb on an A-10.
members.cox.net/rollins_archive/uso/uso2.jpg
members.cox.net/rollins_archive/uso/uso3.jpg

Handilng an a Black Cobra.
members.cox.net/rollins_archive/uso/uso5.jpg

He may not be the biggest fan of Bush, but he's said repeatedly that taking out Saddam was a good thing and that sometimes you just have to go kick ass.  And the last time I checked, leftists didn't do USO tours and sign autographs for the troops.

Edited to make pics links because they're huge.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...

Ok, maybe he isn't a total pussy.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 1:48:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Henry Rollins is one of the most spaced-out far-left whackos you can imagine.  Don't let the appearance fool you.  Part of that whole Rage Against the Machine (whose music I love, BTW) America-is-a-dark-and-rotten-place crowd.

Yeah, one of the most space-out far-left whackos who is currently on his third tour with the USO, having already visited Kuwait, Iraq, Kyrgyzstan, Quatar, and Afghanistan:

He may not be the biggest fan of Bush, but he's said repeatedly that taking out Saddam was a good thing and that sometimes you just have to go kick ass.  And the last time I checked, leftists didn't do USO tours and sign autographs for the troops.

Ok, maybe he isn't a total pussy.

Thanks for the info, I genuinely didn't know that.  I was totally wrong about Henry Rollins.  He is not a pussy.  He is OK in my book
I still think Rage Against the Machine are a bunch of pinkos though.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 2:39:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
My sarcasm is directed at the assholes on this board who continually bash and berate people less fortunate than themselves.

Less fortunate than me how? As I said, I had many similar experiences when I was young, the difference is I learned to stop whining and fix the problem.

Obviously If I met a kid like this I wouldn't berate him, but I would try to turn him in the right direction to fix his problems (assuming I had any authority to do so). All this coddling of kids is hurting them in the long run.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 2:41:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats cool, I got no real problems with him though Rollins also said that only cowards use guns.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:08:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I still think Rage Against the Machine are a bunch of pinkos though.

They are.  Rich pinkos at that.

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:10:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Thats cool, I got no real problems with him though Rollins also said that only cowards use guns.

Rollins and his friend were robbed by an armed robber back in their hometown of D.C.  His friend was shot and killed, so he's been pretty anti-gun ever since.  I don't agree with him on that, but he also doesn't go around doing the bidding of VPC, The Brady Bunch, or any of the other groups.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top