BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:45:14 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I have a feeling that if the worst happened, life on the planet as we know it would be over anyway.

Enough of this doom day shit

What rock did you crawl from under? It is not dooms day shit as you eloquently phrased.

Think you are going to just stop it by telling them that is against you rights to not seize your guns?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:48:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No offense fox, but its shit like this is why a lot of Americans are afraid of gunowners.

You should fear me, you should fear what will happen if my rights are taken away.

Why should my rights be taken away if I've done nothing? Why should we all be punished for the acts of an individual? Why take away "evil" guns? Why not just have a more thorough screening of buyers?

Agreed , but extremist language this early on is often dealt with extreme predjudice later. Vote for the right official to keep your rights.  Americans should not fear you nor your weapons, what they fear is an idiot with a firearm. Do all you can not to portray yourself as that idiot.

Hey, I'm not saying I'm gonna start a revolution, just that I won't stop it once it starts.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:53:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have a feeling that if the worst happened, life on the planet as we know it would be over anyway.

What rock did you crawl from under? It is not dooms day shit as you eloquently phrased.

Think you are going to just stop it by telling them that is against you rights to not seize your guns?

What I was saying is that if they even tried to confiscate our guns, it would be under marshal law. Which would mean things have turned to shit already.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:19:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What I was saying is that if they even tried to confiscate our guns, it would be under marshal law. Which would mean things have turned to shit already.

True and I do agree that once it started all bets would be off with marshal law.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top