User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:48:19 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Farcry is worth the price of admission.

I ditched the M4 as soon as a rifle with scope and grenade launcher became available...

The MP5 is really only useful for when you want to play the game on stealth mode...  it lacks the punch of the other weapons.

You're limited in how many weapons you can carry as well.

You said you ditchted the M4, so what is this rifle with a scope and grenade lancher? AN-94?  G36? FA-MAS?   Anyway, I liked the MP5, except it had no sound on the demo.  Yeah, you can only carry 3 firearms.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:50:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:52:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:53:46 AM EDT
[#4]

BTW, you can hold 4 firearms.
 You can?  Can you lose the machete?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:58:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:08:12 AM EDT
[#6]
 Cool.  I guess I didn't even try.  I just assumed you could only carry3, and you had to keep the blade.  hmmm...
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:08:36 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
 Even when you charge the bolt, the gun is silent.  I think it must be a glitch.

I am still waiting for my email from the pit, Chris

SF_Chris claims he is retired SF, and braggs way to much to be what he claims and to say the least aroused a lot of curiosity. I and others offered him a way to prove his status, and to date no response.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=130&t=263968&page=11

And no, I won't go away. You made some pretty bold claims as to what you've done. I showed what my status was.... your up to bat.

Other than one indirect statement, I have not in any way bragged AT ALL.  Go back and read every thing I have ever posted.  And I have sent IMs and emails to several people who approached me with respect, and several people whom I have respect for.  So, you can wait all you want, you are not getting an email from me.  I don't know what makes you think that you are entitled to information that I hold.  You can be curious all you want, but insulting and harassing me is not the way to go about getting information.    Also, I have not made any "bold" claims, no more bold than the guy who says he's in the 82ndAB or what have you.   It is clear that an "attack" has been launched against me, it is also clear that this attack is not warranted by any evidence against me.  That's right, you have ZERO evidence that I am not who I say I am, yet all of this...     I can't figure out what is driving you guys.  Jeleousy?  Curiousity?  Sheer boredome?  I don't know, and like I have said before, I really don't care.  So you can follow me, harrass me, and insult me all you want; it will get you no where.    I suggest you get a life buddy.

You might also want to look at this...  ar15.com/content/page.html?id=5  Look at #6 under General Guidelines.  We are not in the Bear_Pit anymore.

Ive watched this rather sad episode for some time.

YOU post on the boards claiming to be a Delta operator and you dont even f*cking know how an MP5SD sounds.

YOU are suggesting others to get a life.

YOU are disgracing the memory of all past and present soldiers of the U.S. Special Operations Community.

YOU are complaing that "an attack is being made against you"

Well, ill drop you a clue, if you go around playing DeltaSFJediKnight in public, YOU better walk the walk also, rather than talk the talk.

To the mods, this is not a personal attack, just seems wrong that during a time when your country men are dying for your country daily in far away places, that a person is allowed to keep on a fantasy without repercussions. On a weapons related board. Shame.

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:14:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:16:50 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Farcry is worth the price of admission.

I ditched the M4 as soon as a rifle with scope and grenade launcher became available...

The MP5 is really only useful for when you want to play the game on stealth mode...  it lacks the punch of the other weapons.

You're limited in how many weapons you can carry as well.

You said you ditchted the M4, so what is this rifle with a scope and grenade lancher? AN-94?  G36? FA-MAS?  I liked the MP5, except it had no sound on the demo.  Yeah, you can only carry 3 firearms.

Yes, the G36 with 40mm launcher and later the OICW with the 20mm.   It's great fun blowing up the mercenaries with the 40mm later on in the game...

There's the G36 and the IOCW the G36 has 40mm grenades and the IOCW has 20mm grenades.
BTW, you can hold 4 firearms.

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:07:33 PM EDT
[#10]

YOU post on the boards claiming to be a Delta operator and you dont even f*cking know how an MP5SD sounds.
 Who said I didn't know how how an MP5SD sounds?  I was just saying that there must be a glitch in the game, because when you fire the MP5 (in the game), there is ZERO sound.  How does that in anyway say that I do not know how an MP5SD sounds?  Did I ask how one sounds? No.  Did I say "Boy, on this game, the mp5 is totaly quiet. Is it like that in real life?"  No.  I was simply asking if this glitch carried over to the full game.

YOU are suggesting others to get a life.

Right.  No point there.

YOU are disgracing the memory of all past and present soldiers of the U.S. Special Operations Community.
   See, you assume what you want to prove.  

YOU are complaing that "an attack is being made against you"

There is a difference between complaining and merely pointing out.  But no doubt, there is an attack against me.  You are just another piece of evidence that testifies to that.

Well, ill drop you a clue, if you go around playing DeltaSFJediKnight in public, YOU better walk the walk also, rather than talk the talk.
 I never said anything about being a Jedi Knight...  Oh!  That's just you throwing in some zest to your rant, instead of throwing in some real evidence against me to give it some real punch.

To the mods, this is not a personal attack, just seems wrong that during a time when your country men are dying for your country daily in far away places, that a person is allowed to keep on a fantasy without repercussions. On a weapons related board. Shame.

I served my country in the military and am proud of it.  Again I say, you assume that I am not who I say I am before you even have a shred of evidence against me.  All you have are a buch of theorys, false accusations, and a lot of free time - No eveidence.  This is obvious to anyone who will look at this objectively.

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:21:14 PM EDT
[#11]
The SD had a pretty good sound in the full game.  Are you guys talking about the one in the demo (which I never saw/heard)?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:24:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I'm glad I don't know the story, doesn't sound to pretty for SF_Chris.

Its not pretty, but at least its not not because of evidence against me.  I compare this situation to the witch trials.  Many were deamed witches, not by evidence against them, but becuase they met one of the arbitrary criteria that the witch hunters set.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:26:58 PM EDT
[#13]
SF_Chris, dont know if the current interest as general in to special operations forces or what, motivates a level of fantasy as you keep on.

You just keep on dodging, why dont you take a look at the Army SF board at www.socnetcentral.com/vb

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:28:43 PM EDT
[#14]
 I am not upset by this "witch trial".  I don't feel sorry for myself or anything like that.  This is just a gun forum (a very cool one).  These claims about me change nothing in my life; they have no bearing on who I am, therefore I am unscathed.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:31:47 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
 I am not upset by this "witch trial".  I don't feel sorry for myself or anything like that.  This is just a gun forum (a very cool one).  These claims about me change nothing in my life; they have no bearing on who I am, therefore I am unscathed.

Thats right, just close in into your own "world" and play keyboard commando.

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:36:16 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
SF_Chris, dont know if the current interest as general in to special operations forces or what, motivates a level of fantasy as you keep on.

You just keep on dodging, why dont you take a look at the Army SF board at www.socnetcentral.com/vb

Dodge what?  Evidence?  There is none!   Do I dodge questions?  No, I ignore them.  Unless they are sent to me by people who followed the criteria I set, I won't even take them seriously.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:37:51 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats right, just close in into your own "world" and play keyboard commando.

Ohhh, Tuukka comes in with another insult in place of evidence.  Nice one buddy!  Thanks for proving my point.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:43:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Well, what else do you expect. People patting you on the back for posing as a former Delta operator. Attention, common sense needed on aisle 6...

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:51:08 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Well, what else do you expect. People patting you on the back for posing as a former Delta operator. Attention, common sense needed on aisle 6...

I would expect people to realize that there is not evidence against me, and therefore their insults are not warranted.  You ASSUME that I am posing, you don't make that claim based off of evidence.  I have said this all before.   Attention, price check on reading comprehension for Tuukka...
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 1:01:29 PM EDT
[#20]
SF-Chris - the fact is you can VERY easily post on a board where fellow operator types could vet you.  Tuuka linked to one above.  The fact that you don't - and you weren't even willing to e-mail Garand_Shooter from your AKO e-mail - speaks volumes.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 1:12:51 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
SF-Chris - the fact is you can VERY easily post on a board where fellow operator types could vet you.  Tuuka linked to one above.  The fact that you don't - and you weren't even willing to e-mail Garand_Shooter from your AKO e-mail - speaks volumes.

So let me get this straight.  You are saying that my being consistent and not providing evidence to those who do not follow my criteria is your evidence against me?  It is clear that you don't use logic.  Up untill now, I was not even aware of this board you speak of, so how could I post there?  And why would I want to?  I already know the information that they are sharing.  I came to a civilain board to learn about the civilian gun market - its that simple.  Again, Garand_shooter did not follow my criteria, so he will not be getting a response from me.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 1:37:48 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So let me get this straight.  You are saying that my being consistent and not providing evidence to those who do not follow my criteria is your evidence against me?  It is clear that you don't use logic.  Up untill now, I was not even aware of this board you speak of, so how could I post there?  And why would I want to?  I already know the information that they are sharing.  I came to a civilain board to learn about the civilian gun market - its that simple.  Again, Garand_shooter did not follow my criteria, so he will not be getting a response from me.

Garand-Shooter publically posted his name and military e-mail and invited you to look him up - and simply e-mail him from your military e-mail - what "criteria" did you set, and why is e-mailing someone so hard?

As for "this board you speak of," Tuuka posted a link above - so now you know.  The ball is in your court.  Aren't you even remotely interested in possible meeting old acquaintences?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 1:41:17 PM EDT
[#23]
He's a lying cheesedick.  I wouldn't waste any more 02 on him, if I were you guys.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 1:48:27 PM EDT
[#24]

Garand-Shooter publically posted his name and military e-mail and invited you to look him up - and simply e-mail him from your military e-mail - what "criteria" did you set, and why is e-mailing someone so hard?
 First of all, I have no more interest in looking up Garand_Shooter than I do chopping my finger-tips off.    If you will go back and read the thread, you will see my criteria in my posts.  I think I made it very clear to anyone with average reading comprehension.  Here was my criteria for questions.  1. Ask respectfully.  2. Ask privatetly. 3. Do not ask for information that could potentially put me, or my family in danger.  4. Do not ask for classified information.  5. Have a sufficient reason for asking in the first place.     Is that so difficult to understand?    

I never said there was anything hard about emailing Garand_shooter, but as you see, he did not follow the rules.

As for "this board you speak of," Tuuka posted a link above - so now you know.  The ball is in your court.  Aren't you even remotely interested in possible meeting old acquaintences?  Actually, I might go over and check it out.  Thanks for the link Tuukka.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 1:51:55 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
He's a lying cheesedick.  I wouldn't waste any more 02 on him, if I were you guys.

Thanks for that.  You are a very mature person who uses reason and logic in making his statements.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 1:52:09 PM EDT
[#26]
In other words, his criteria were that you ask in a way that there was no evidence on the board that you asked, and no way to confirm anything.

He's digging himself a hole like a SEE.......... if he knows what a SEE is...........
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 2:02:53 PM EDT
[#27]
SF_Chris,

Incoming IM.

NorCal
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 2:13:03 PM EDT
[#28]
You may be right about me, but at least I'm not a fucking lying-ass cheesedick poser.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 2:30:05 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
In other words, his criteria were that you ask in a way that there was no evidence on the board that you asked, and no way to confirm anything.

He's digging himself a hole like a SEE.......... if he knows what a SEE is...........

My criteria was not at all un reasonable.  I have to keep my family safe.  And yes, even with my criteria,  I do have ways of proving myself.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 2:31:02 PM EDT
[#30]
 I am done with this board.  Stay tuned to general though, I will be starting a new thread here in a while.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:33:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Deleted since he already left.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top