Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:13:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Good Will Hunting
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:14:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Donnie Darko.  Lee convinced me to watch it.  At the end of the movie, I screamed at him during the credits, "What the hell did you just make me watch?!"

A week later I rented it to show to a friend so she could see how weird I thought it was.  The next day I bought it.

Donnie's monologues are the best.

I love the sound track.

Me too.  Gary Jules' cover of "Mad World" makes me want to go to sleep every time I hear it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:29:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Kill Bill
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:35:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Pulp Fiction.

Hated it the first time.

Same on the second vieweing I thought it was ok.  great to quote from but still in my opinion a ok movie.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:38:08 PM EDT
[#5]
The Passion of The Christ, the first time I saw it, I went into the theatre with gripes.  It took me watching it with a clear head to appreciate the movie. It still has its slow parts though.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:39:49 PM EDT
[#6]
The Matrix reloaded. Worst movie I didn't even finish it. In Fact It Ruined the whol thing for me. Never saw the last on. Never will. I thought the first one sucked teh first time I saw it. Enjoy it now though.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:44:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:03:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Forest Gump.

absolutly hated it the first time I saw it in the theater but then TBS started showing it about every other day and I got worn down by it. Now I like it.

BTW, if you ever find a book called 'The Short Timers' give it a read. It's the book that Full Metal Jacket was based on. It's out of print but might still be available in a used book store.It's a collection of short stories(sort of) and they make a little more sense than the movie. I don't know why they picked the one they did for the second half of the movie.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:35:11 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
but grew on you when you watched them again.

The Way of The Gun.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 4:00:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
but grew on you when you watched them again.

The Way of The Gun.

I always liked it, but it gets better with time.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top