User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:42:06 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I know a guy who was in a bar with Mohammed Atta and they were buying each other drinks and shit.

Scary that those fuckers camped out down here.

Bullshit, you're screwing with us aren't you?  Are you serious?  If so, that's amazing.  Tell us more - much more!

I am not screwing with you. Most of those fuckers were in S. Fla and hit the clubs and titty bars regularly. A guy I know just happened to be in a bar with him about a month prior. No warning or indication of any kind of what kind of person he was. Just another Arab in a bar.

How hypocritical is that shit!  Fucking Arabs.  

I've met Bill Murray.  Not a very nice man, tttt.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:53:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I met the leader of the hells angels Sonny Barger at a family reunion!!!!
NoKarma
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:54:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Many many many moons ago, I met and partied with Sonny Barger on a couple of occasions.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:59:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Bill Clinton

Al Gore

DeeDee Myers

Danny Rolling

Claude Pepper

John Paul Stevens
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:04:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I crossed paths w/ OJ at a title fight between Roy Jones Jr vs Glen Kelley in Miami. I was AMAZED at the people who cheered him as he walked by to his ring side seat w/ J.Cochran.

I was about 8 rows up from ring side, cupped my hands around my mouth and yelled" FUCKIN' MURDERER!". I thought my dad pretty much crapped his pants when I yelled that. OJ briefly glanced in my direction, but clearly was too busy enjoying the crowds response to him.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:12:23 AM EDT
[#6]
I live in the same town as Tony Keritsas, and he goes to my barber.  

I used to see Mike Tyson in the coffee shop all the time before school when I lived in NJ...  I've gotten fucked up with Kathleen Turner at Limelight in NYC.  I've been to Malcolm Forbes' house (when he was alive, smartasses) and met Trump (dickhead) Henry Kissinger (weird) and Elizabeth Taylor (weirder).  Malcolm almost ran me over in his Lamborghini SUV when I was younger.  I went to John DeLorean's dentist when I was a kid, too.

I got fucked up in Tyson's kitchen in NJ when he was in jail.  One of my friends was watching his house.

I've been to the Hunt and Breeders' Cup in Far Hills with Whitney Houston and her family.  Yes, I'd hit it.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:25:30 AM EDT
[#7]
I debated Sara Lister, a few months before her forced resignation as Asst Secretary.

In a side note, even though I was on invol active duty at the time, not only did she not attempt revenge for winning points in our exchange, she even gave me a coin. Our 1st Sgt was convinced that the coin was a cover for an attempt to screw me over later, and he offered to falsely report that whatever punishment was sent down was carried out, but she never did try to get any revenge.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:31:40 AM EDT
[#8]
was at basic with that dude that blew up the oklahoma building- he was in a different unit but same time at benning- glad they executed his ass.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:33:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Just serial killers and several others on death row,  and the Clintons.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:33:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Met Dick Gebhardt.  Shook his hand, spoke a few words with him.

Walking furniture!  

AL
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:42:13 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm a L.E.O. and work in a very influential area on the beach of Tampa Bay.  

I meet the "so called" famous people all the time.  

To name a few.  

My wife (Mrs. Colt_SBR).  Her art work has been published world wide in a lota magazines.  
Dawn Wells and her mom (Gilligan's Island).  
Mike Alscott (Tampa Bay Bucs).  
Hulk Hogan, the Bushwhackers and Legion of Doom, Roddy Piper (pro Wrestlers).  
Major League ball players.  
George Pappard's daughter at her wedding.  (maybe miss-spelled)  

Dawn Wells is really a very nice person.  

My wife's nice too and she’s also related to Jesse James (the cowboy outlaw not the motorcycle builder).  

Some of the people are really nice.  Some think their stuff don't stink.  

Colt_SBR  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:45:25 AM EDT
[#12]
i used to bullshit w/ Dat Nguyen (Dallas Cowboys Linebacker) at parties in Rockport, TX back in HS.....  i was good friends w/ motocross racer Kevin Windham in elementary school.....i met Amy Acuff (Olympic high jumper/playboy covergirl) at a track meet in HS....ive drank a few beers w/ Charlie Robison (country music artist) on a few occasions.......drank beer w/ Drew Carey Xmas before last.....just to name a few
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:50:29 AM EDT
[#13]
I sat two rows behind Ted Kenedy on a flight from DC to Boston.  Ted got up and talked to the lady with a kid behind me.

I saw James Brown in the ATL Crown Room. Ugly little man with some rough looking chick.  He wasn't too friendly.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:57:12 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Just serial killers ... and the Clintons.

but you repeat yourself  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:04:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Ive met-Bill Clinton

George Bush

George W Bush

Barbara Bush

Jimmy Carter

Colin Powell

Les Aspin (Responsible for Somalia Fiasco)

Chesty Pullers Son

Bernard Shaw

Wolf Blitzer

Bob Hope

Jay Leno

Tom Hanks (During Forrest Gump Production)

Williard Scott

Ed McMahon

Several more that I can think of at the moment.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:16:04 AM EDT
[#16]
In-famous?
IN-famous?
You mean like El Guapo?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:23:51 AM EDT
[#17]
I shared an office with a girl that went to high school with Christopher Scarver.

Who is Christopher Scarver?

Jeffrey Dahmer liked to meet young African-American males at local drinking establishments, buy them a few shots, and eventually get around to asking them if he could photograph them back at his apartment located not too far from Marquette University.  He’d then offer them a beverage which had been surreptitiously drugged, strangle them, dismember them, and then pan fry their various muscles and eat them.

Jesse Anderson was a men’s bar-league softball fanatic with marital problems.  He took his wife out to eat at a TGI Friday’s near a (now closed) shopping mall located in a somewhat moderate-to-high crime area.  As he and his wife were leaving the restaurant he tackled her to the ground and stabbed her until she stopped making noises.  He then threw down a baseball cap he had purchased earlier at one of the young men’s urban fashion stores in the mall and called the police. He said he and his wife were attacked by a group of black youths as they left the TGIF.  His wife ended up in a coma for about a week before she finally died.  Since most of the over 40 stab wounds were concentrated on his wife’s face (a sign of deep hatred towards the victim, versus your usual stab-and-rob), the über-cynical Milwaukee Police were able to get a confession out of Anderson fairly easily – but nonetheless the entire city believed Anderson’s take on the attack – and any black man under 35 had to think twice about sticking his head outside of his home for at least a week – such was the prejudice Jesse Anderson cooked up.

One day in prison, Jeff and Jesse were assigned clean-up duty together in the gymnasium.  Fellow prisoner Christopher Scarver, who is black, walked into the gym whistling a tune, picked up a short dumbbell bar and bashed in the skulls of Jeffery Dahmer and Jesse Anderson.  He sat down, wiped the blood and brains off of the bar, and was still whistling when the guards took him away.  Dahmer (who ate black people but claimed not to have a racist bone in his body) died on the spot.  Jesse Anderson (who thought young black men made the ultimate in bulletproof alibis), lingered in a coma for a while before expiring, just like his wife had done.

That’s about it.  Oh, and I’ve also bumped into Jay Leno a few times when I lived in L.A.  He’s really a nice guy.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:51:12 AM EDT
[#18]
I once knew someone who went to school with Johnny Whitaker(he played that little kid on Family Affair, and also in a saturday morning show sith Sigmund the seamonster) Oh yeah, I was stationed in McConnell AFB at the some time as Sinbad. Saw him around a few times in the chow line.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:51:58 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Had dinner with Bruce Campbell.

Way too cool!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:13:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Sidney Gottlieb
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:35:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Richard Thomas (john boy walton)

Barbara Mandrell

Tony Oralndo

Louie Anderson - comedian (asshat)

Jimmy Carter

Several of the Iranian Hostages (immediately after thier release)

POWs taken during Desert Shield/Storm

J. Danforth Quail & his wife

The King of Fiji

archer2
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:43:07 AM EDT
[#22]
I hope to windsurf with John Kerry.  Specifically, I hope to be on the water with him on January 20, 2005.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:55:53 AM EDT
[#23]
He really wasn't an infamous person, In fact, I was the infamous party when I shot Peter Brown, the deputy on the old Lawman series. Was in the late fifties or early '60's in Akron OH when he was there for the Soap Box Derby. All the actors were at Children's Hospital with the usual crowd out front waiting for a glimpse of their heroes. My Dad was a Akron cop and told me that some of the "stars" were going out the back of the hosp. to evade the crowds. So I staked out the back entrance and sure enough, here comes PB siting on the back of a convertable with a arrogant "I'm a bored-spoiled star" look on his face. Little did he know the fastest draw on West Buchtel Ave was gunning for him. When his car stopped to pull out on the street, I had him. Stepping out from behind a parked car, "Deputy, draw!" I shouted. The startled look on his face was quickly replaced by a sneer as he reached for his side arm. That was the movement I was waiting for, quicker than he could ever hope to be, I whipped my Mattel Shootin' Shell .45 out of it's well worn tied down holster and fanned three silver gray projecticles onto his chest before he had cleared leather! The sneer was quickly replaced by a look of horror as he jumped up and almost fell out of the Chevy. Since I had used fresh shootin' shells with new springs and greenie stickum caps, I'm sure for an instant he thought he had been shot. I will never forget the look on his face and the epitaph he hurled at me as the car pulled out of the driveway with him hanging on to the back of the seat. Hope he shit himself the arrogant bastard.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:58:47 AM EDT
[#24]
No one infamous but a few celebs.

Ottis Anderson (NY Giants) and Mike Ramsey (St. Louis BB Cardinals) at a Vic Tanny in St. Louis county. This was right after the football Cardinals traded him to NY and they won the Super Bowl. I asked him how it felt to play for a winner  and he grinned ear to ear and said "FUCKIN' GREAT!"

Lloyd Bridges at a gas station in San Mateo, CA. Pumping his own gas into his black Rolls Royce. We chatted for about 5 minutes, all inane shit. I told him I was addicted to Sea Hunt as a kid. He laughed.

"Al" from Home Improvement. Sat across the aisle from me on a flight from San Francisco to LA.

Billy I-forget-his-last-name that was the drummer for Jimi Hendrix. He sat next to me on a flight from SF to LA.

And at "The Bar" in Sausalito I sat and had a couple of drinks with a guy-I forget his name too-that was in a shitoad of westerns as an extra.

And I didn't meet her, but one day I was driving north on Hwy. 101 in Marin county and Nicole Kidman passed me driving a red Mazda Miata and she did look over and smile as she passed me. (I'd moved out of the way so she could pass, and I wanted someone on the highway going faster than me. I could see the redhead in the car behind me fit the bill so I let her pass-not knowing it was Nicole Kidman)
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:03:35 AM EDT
[#25]
[I also met Bob Hope in person in Whichita Falls, TX
I'm in WF, what was Bob Hope doing here?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:03:47 AM EDT
[#26]
I met Ted Kennedy
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:09:37 AM EDT
[#27]
I am related to John Wesley Hardin
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:10:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Governor Director of Homeland Security Tom Ridge.

Several pro athletes
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:18:37 AM EDT
[#29]
I've run into some "movie stars":

Eddie Murphy

Sylvester Stalone (Filmed "Demolition Man" -restauraunt scene at my company)

John Ritter

Jerry Sinefeld

Former Governor Pete Wilson

Julia Roberts

Woopie Golberg

Charlie Sheen

Karl Malden and Keifer Sutherland at Hamburger Hamlet in Hollywood
(Kiefer was getting Karl Malden's autograph)

Jerri Ryan (Borg-babe from Star Trek)  

Jerri (From Survivor )

Wierd Al Yankovick

I live in L.A.  

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:36:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Nobody 'infamous', but several politicians and some movie actors:

Teddy Kennedy - was at National waiting on my brother to fly in, and he came through with his
entourage. Was pissed-off about something, being rather vocal about it, and wouldn't listen to any
of his staff, who were trying to calm him down.

Working at Dulles back in the early 90s:
Chuck Norris - nice guy. Talked to us for a few minutes. Not as tall as I thought he was. Still wouldn't
want to mess with him!
Sylvester Stallone - said "Hey there" to us, but was in a hurry, so couldn't get his autograph.

Gerald McRaney & his wife, Delta Burk (I don't know if they're still married): He wasn't as tall as I'd
thought either, but was a pretty nice guy. She was bigger (around) than I thought, or maybe the
cameras are kind to her?

Arnold Schwarzenegger - the dude is HUGE! Definitely wouldn't want to mess with him.

Richard Marcinko - grayer than any pictures I've ever seen of him (gotta love hair dye!), he talked
for a few minutes. He has (or did) a place not too far from here.

Chuck Yeager - got his autograph. Talked abt P-51s for a while.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:52:05 AM EDT
[#31]
G. Gordon Liddy  

When I was an undergrad, I was chairman of the committee which brought speakers & films to campus.  Each year, each member of the committee got to choose the scheduled speaker he would be most interested in "hosting."  I, of course, chose Liddy (I was the one who suggested him in the first place!).  I had read Will  when I was young (and his novels since) and was utterly fascinated by the man.  As his "host," I picked him up at the airport, got him settled in at the hotel, took him out to lunch (election year, political discussion, much fun!), took him to & from the event and reception following, and got him back to the airport the next morning.  I found him to be VERY intelligent, friendly, open, and a great conversationalist - and quietly scary.  I mean, I towered over the guy but knew I wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of a fight with him.  

The next year I got to host Leonard Nimoy (nice guy), plus I attended a "campus entertainment" convention in DC where I met Spike Lee, Judy Tenuta & several other stand-up comics, and Martha Quinn (post-MTV but still cute as a button!).  But none of them are "infamous" (well, maybe Spike?) so I mention that only as an aside...
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:10:32 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Richard Thomas (john boy walton)

Barbara Mandrell

Tony Oralndo

Louie Anderson - comedian (asshat)

Jimmy Carter

Several of the Iranian Hostages (immediately after thier release)

POWs taken during Desert Shield/Storm

J. Danforth Quail & his wife

The King of Fiji

archer2

Served with one of each in my first unit im the Corps. Cap. Sanborn(POW) and Gysgt Penonmen(hostage in Iran).
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:18:42 AM EDT
[#33]
I went to high school and still hang with former SF QB / Current Browns QB Jeff Garcia (although we haven't seen much of him since he's moved to Cleveland)

I was also the Silicon Valley campaign team leader for Arnold's run  in 2003 - I met him and Maria (she looks like Skeletor in person - somebody get her some fried chicken or something).

Through Jeff Garcia I've partied with many NFL players like Warren Moon,  Kevan Barlow, Terrell Owens (He really is an asshole), Christian Okoye,  Jerry Rice, Marshall Faulk.. ect..

I partied with Danny Treijo (type casted, tattooed convict  in many movies like ConAir, From Dusk Till Dawn) - He's a really cool down to earth guy.

As a musician (trumpet player) - I have played with many great groups including Cab Calloway, Dee Dee Bridgewater, The Dells, Patti Labelle, BB King, Louie Bellson, Jon Faddis..  I just got off of the road with an up and coming Pop / R&B singer by the name of Bray.  One of my other friends is in the band Green Day.

My cousin is married to a 10 time national gold medalist in diving - he's from the Ukraine and is now the dive coach at USC.

There's many more - but I don't have the time right now ...  most of the people I've met have been through my work as a trumpet player.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:28:57 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
...I partied with Danny Treijo (type casted, tattooed convict  in many movies like ConAir, From Dusk Till Dawn) - He's a really cool down to earth guy...

Uncle "Machete" in the Spy Kids movies (for those of you with kids ).
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:32:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:40:49 AM EDT
[#36]
I strip-searched Ted Kacszynsky every time he went to court for a year or so.  

BTW: No, I didn't volunteer.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:42:39 AM EDT
[#37]
BenDover
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:53:28 AM EDT
[#38]
One of the guys I work with had to take a day off to testify in the trial of the "duffel bag killers".  He knew one of the guys and even had dinner with all of them a couple weeks before it happened.

My former aunt (divorced my uncle) made local news when she had a baby at 62!!!  After telling her quack she was 35 and several artificial inseminations... She never changed her last name, so she gave my family a bad name
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:59:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Buck Taylor(aka Newlie) from Gunsmoke.  He is an artist and pretty good.  He is at the Ft Worth stock show every year sporting his wares.

James Drury from The Virginian at a funshow in Ft Worth selling his wares.  Signed photos etc...

Both guys are looking pretty old.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:01:53 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I got to meet Charles Manson while serving a warrant of extradition at Corcoran(sp?) Prison in CA. Talked to him for several minutes through a glass holding cell. We talked about my job and what I had seen traveling to CA. He is a short little guy only about 5'1 or so..While talking to the guards there I learned they give him hell when transporting him by letting 2 female guards accompany him unrestrained,I guess it's a mental thing...that was in 1995

He's unrestrained or the female guards are? And why would they be restrain the guards anyway?

Clarify a little, this sounds like a good story....
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:05:10 AM EDT
[#41]
I went to high school with chuck schumer....
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:12:15 AM EDT
[#42]
OK, here's one.  I will try to reign in my penchant for verbosity and make this as short as possible.
Ted Bundy.
Back in the day when I could run long distances and hurl my body into other bodies without immediate repercussion I had a run in with Mr. Bundy.  I was at the time playing rugby for The Tallahassee City Rugby Club.  Fooled by hipdom again I had purchased a pair of Vasque hikng boots which ended up being Frankenstein Boots.  Too large and stiff for any use to me I used the extra weight to run the FSU dairy farm.
On this particular day of running the farm I ran directly past an idling Volkswagon Beetle parked on the farm.  Must have run within 2 feet of the rig and said howdy to the character behind the wheel.  Kept on my route and past a very lovely young co-ed and her dog in another field.  Stopped long enough let her see my face and make an introduction which seemed to leave little impression on her.  Ran home.  
I think it was a couple of days later I read an article in the local paper about a murder out on the farm and a request by the homicide folks for anyone who had been in the area at the time to come on down and let em know.  Loaded up the old 47 Chevy and leaving a trail of billowing smoke and debris headed down to the Poeleece station where I did drawings of the two folks I had encountered at the farm.  Went back  home and did not think too much about it.  
This was back in the day when various illicit substances were all too common within certain factions of the subculture and I have to admit, unlike our fearless leaders, I did inhale.  All too frequently in those days.  In fact, at the time, it was not uncommon to come across bales washed up on the shoreline of Florida.   At any rate a lady friend of mine was down visiting and we had just arisen and begun our day with a rearrangement of brain cells and pancakes when we noticed a pounding on our door.
Opening the front door revealed a character that looked suspiciously like Columbo or Mannix, if you remember bad TV from the era.  Turns out it was the Tallahassee Homicide Department and they wanted me to go for a little ride with them and their uniformed pards to check out a suspect in the aforementioned murder.  Turns out the girl and her dogs body were found out at Dog Lake and some kind of plant material stuck in the trunk which  led them back to the Dairy Farm.  Pretty clever poeleeses.
So, they asked if they could lock me in the back of the black and white so I could observe the suspect for them on the assumption that I would just seem like another long haired miscreant handcuffed to the cage and would not be apt to have my pumpkin thumped by some recidivist at a later date.  Sounded reasonable to me.  False alarm though.  These were just unsavory bikers who I am sure had done their share of mahem and larceny but were not the fellow I saw.  
That was the end of the adventure for awhile until Bundy was captured and brought back to Tallahassee.  The Homcide folks dropped by again after that and told me that although they were not going to bring that case to court they felt strongly that the character I had seen was Mr. Bundy and that the young lady was yet another victim.
So there you have it.  A shortened, sanitized version of my brief association with Mr. Serial Killer Himself.  
PS: Sorry it is so long......
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:17:46 AM EDT
[#43]
I went to HS with Sally Jesse Raphael's son...
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:25:56 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Malcolm almost ran me over in his Lamborghini SUV when I was younger.  

Lamborghini makes/made an SUV?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:33:37 AM EDT
[#45]
The only "infamous" people I have met have been-

"Benifer" - met while bouncing a club in park city at the film festival
matt damon - same party.
(only classified infamous by their %W#$ gun grabbing, anti-freedom stances

damon was actually a nice guy though.  He said "you scare me" to me.  But then later when some shoving broke out he came back and we talked for quite a while.  He was pretty nice.   Affleck on the other hand was just cordial, like most stars tend to be. Lopez was a stuck up prima-dona.

meatloaf- I hung out with meatloaf for a whole night at a Buffalo Bills team party because he found out I was a non-drinker. There was a SEMI-TRUCK keg (not kidding, a semi truck with spigots down both sides) parked in the back yard so not drinking was hard I guess. I assumed he was on some sort of program cause when he found out I wasn't drinking he attached himself at the hip and never left. He also gave me a standing offer to come to any of his concerts free anytime I want.  We got in a big discussion about concussions and I wound up feeling all the lumps on his head from getting hit with a shotput  he was really cool thoug not quite "infamous".

Brittany Spears- carried her up and down a ramp a few times a the aforementioned party. She's a tooootal bitch.  She screwed one of the waitresses out of hundreds and hundreds of dollars one night.  

is Ted Washington infamous?  he should be...

I've spent time with some other  guys but they aren't really infamous;
Jim Kelley
Bryce Paup
Bruce Smith
Chris Spielman
Phil Hansen
Mark Maddox
Chad Lewis
Steve Young
Reuben Brown
John Fina
Glen Parker
Karl Malone (where's that title biaatch?)
etc.....
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:38:06 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Malcolm almost ran me over in his Lamborghini SUV when I was younger.  

Lamborghini makes/made an SUV?

The LM002.  http://www.lamborghiniregistry.com/LM002/
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:39:15 AM EDT
[#47]
I'll see YOUR ted Bundy and raise you:

I ate lunch at the same table as the 'Son of Sam serial killer in Columbus High School in NYC.  A real nut-job, that one....
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:43:08 AM EDT
[#48]
My friend Neil used to walk the dog (Harvey) that David Berkowitz shot (the dog survived).  I guess old David had a problem with Harvey (Harvey was one of the hounds of hell that required blood sacrifices).  Harvey's owner I think was "Sam" as in "the Son of Sam" in David's whacko fantasy.

I asked, and no, Harvey didn't ask for any blood from Neil.  In fact, he didn't say anything at all.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:51:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:53:12 AM EDT
[#50]
I've been flights with Sandra Barnhart (my first thought, "look at the heroin addict"), Craig T Nelson, and Tommy Chong (of Cheech and Chong).

Met former Vancouver Canucks strong man Tiger Williams, nice guy.

Bumped into Gene Kiniski, the former pro wrestler, at a gun show in Washington state. http://slam.canoe.ca/SlamWrestling/kiniski_gene.html.  Big guy, about 5' across the shoulders...

I saw "Army of Darkness" in a theater in downtown Vancouver  BC and when leaving, found myself behind Henry Winkler (the Fonz) and his young son.

Had drinks with the comedian/actor Taylor Negron at a bar in Reno.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top