Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2001 1:34:32 PM EDT
Well, off the deep end I go. I just ordered a pair of Royal Robins 511 FBI Pants & a Hogue AR-15 Rubber Grip from botachtactical.com. I am a sucker for sales so I took advantage of the 15% discount that they are offering through today. I wanted the stuff to begin with and this is just a means to "test the waters" so to speak. I will keep you posted as to the results of this test. I wonder what the general consensus is on Botach out there in AR-15 land. Feel free to let it all out.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 1:35:35 PM EDT
[#1]
[img]http://www.geocities.com/kilrath_ac/freemcuzi.txt[/img]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 1:49:33 PM EDT
[#2]
WHY?
NEVERMIND!
And why are you not starting your own topic instead of posting in others?

Link Posted: 5/31/2001 1:50:18 PM EDT
[#3]
IF they have the items in stock, you should be okay.  If they are not in stock, be ready for a mess.  It is common for them to claim an item is available, when it is not.  They are slow to reply to emails and their customer service needs a lot of help.  They do have some good sales.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 7:48:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Good Luck, CTR. Good luck.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 4:45:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I ordered an M3 Tactital Illuminator from them several months ago... The light arrived within 4 days as promised... Lucky? IDUNNO, but I was well pleased.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 5:43:05 AM EDT
[#6]
FWIW,
I ordered an ARMS 22M68 via internet.  Received an order confirmation and UPS tracking number within hours, and the merchandise was here 2 days later.  Another lucky day, I guess, based upon all the negatives that have been posted here.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 7:05:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, I'll be dipped!
Got the confirmation the next morning w/ tracking number. Both items were in stock and shipped that day. I thought for sure that the size 42" waist pants would have thrown them. Hell, even the GAP gives me sh*t when I try to order that size.
P.S.: Yeah, I know a 42" waist is huge but I gotta have room for my piece(s)! [;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top