Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 104
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 12:56:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:
The effort put in to construct a "moral framework" in their own mind where the use violence on their part can be excused, because it's really a situation of "look what you made me do." in said framework, has always been fascinating to me.
View Quote

I have to give em credit. They have the balls to put their violence into action. They successfully took over enough to be protected from their actions via sympathetic politicians. We don't even have a moral framework to excuse what needs to possibly be done. And it will  be a look what you made us do. Well if it ever came to it. Which it won't. At least not in our lifetimes . Maybe in a few generations of living under their woke Hell world will the pendulum start even swing back. History is on their side. The good old cyclical *good times create etc ...." thing is a historical.innevitabulity. We just happen to be at the beginning of the end.

I am guilty of letting all this happen as well..

We just need to make it as difficult as possible for them in the off chance the cycle may be broken.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 1:03:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:

I have to give em credit. They have the balls to put their violence into action.
View Quote

I see what you did there.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:10:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Lomshek:

I think he covered it honestly.  I liked it.
View Quote

I finally just watched it. I think the title of the video should have been ‘dear Karl…’
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 3:05:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Apparently Karl has just released an indirect video reply.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 10:15:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By gunner_freeman:
Apparently Karl has just released an indirect video reply.
View Quote

It's another collaboration with his friend Atun Shei on John Brown and they drive (in Karl's Subaru) to Harpers Ferry.  

You can watch the video and make your own conclusions, but it is possibly partially directed at activist inclined or interested persons.  

What I look at is little things that just pop out at me.

The video starts with Andrew, I mean Atun in front of this back drop:
Attachment Attached File

That pesky emblem has appeared in a few videos of people Karl collabs with.

Karl then appears on screen:
Attachment Attached File

And before they start their journey, he remarks about the "this dope backdrop".  An almost 50 year old guy using "dope" is so "whack".  

And remember Karl keeps his TST stuff separate from InRange, well except in some buddy road trip footage used as filler in the video where he stops to smack hands with a Baphomet caricature.
Attachment Attached File

He will be posting a video about the weapons used by Brown's forces and he and Andrew will have a post episode discussion that will no doubt be enlightening.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 10:45:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I was just talking about his InRangeTV video on the sharps.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 11:05:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:
The effort put in to construct a "moral framework" in their own mind where the use violence on their part can be excused, because it's really a situation of "look what you made me do." in said framework, has always been fascinating to me.
View Quote

So ...

"You shouldn't have worn that short skirt, you @#$#@@!$ " ...?
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 6:16:01 AM EDT
[#8]
@floridacop

Any new info?

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:22:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:18:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By myitinaw:

@floridacop

Any new info?

View Quote

Not much from what I'm seeing.  

I suspect that Karl has changed his on line persona.  I have no proof, but suspect his political, anarchist, social justice and satanic activism coming through in his InRange content was perhaps taking a toll.  I say this because he has dropped the posting down a bunch on social media.  

His content is shifting somewhat to more shorts and western frontier firearms content.   He is shortening the videos somewhat it appears and hasn't done a Q&A video in 6 months.  

He is doing more collabs like with Annette Evans (with her promoting the new Beretta 380 as a primary carry piece and him letting her shoot a black powder Lever Action and SAA at a metal plate at about minimum safe distance.  Both just come off as fake to me).    

Or his collabs with Atun Shei on John Brown.  I don't get the left's attachment to Brown, yes he was a radical, a revolutionary an agitator.  But he would be so far from them on any other issue.  In the InRange Reddit, a poster posed an idea about Atun Shei's next movie:

Karl gets sent back in time to right before John Browns raid. He brings with him a crate of KP15s and hand held radios.

One of the replies acknowledges a bit of reality in history:

John Brown "I'm doing Gods work"

Karl "I'm a satanist"

boom

the end  

Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:05:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:17:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By floridacop:

I suspect that Karl has changed his on line persona.  I have no proof, but suspect his political, anarchist, social justice and satanic activism coming through in his InRange content was perhaps taking a toll.  I say this because he has dropped the posting down a bunch on social media.  

His content is shifting somewhat to more shorts and western frontier firearms content.   He is shortening the videos somewhat it appears and hasn't done a Q&A video in 6 months.  

He is doing more collabs like with Annette Evans (with her promoting the new Beretta 380 as a primary carry piece and him letting her shoot a black powder Lever Action and SAA at a metal plate at about minimum safe distance.  Both just come off as fake to me).    

Or his collabs with Atun Shei on John Brown.  I don't get the left's attachment to Brown, yes he was a radical, a revolutionary an agitator.  But he would be so far from them on any other issue.  In the InRange Reddit, a poster posed an idea about Atun Shei's next movie:

Karl gets sent back in time to right before John Browns raid. He brings with him a crate of KP15s and hand held radios.

Karl "I'm a satanist"

boom

the end  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By myitinaw:

@floridacop

Any new info?

Karl "I'm a satanist"

boom

the end  

Or Karl explains what the 21st century looks like, then awkwardness ensues as Brown holds Karl at gunpoint and demands he take him to the future because God told him his new mission is bombing abortion clinics.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:27:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By eesmith:
Or Karl explains what the 21st century looks like, then awkwardness ensues as Brown holds Karl at gunpoint and demands he take him to the future because God told him his new mission is bombing abortion clinics.
View Quote

Uuf da.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:48:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Lomshek:

John Brown killed racist slave owners.  Anyone to the right of Marx is racist.  You do the math from there.

It really is that simple.
View Quote

Under Marxism, everyone is a slave (regardless of color) and the hardcore Marxists are atheists.  It's hilarious that they think John Brown would have been on their side.  He was a nut, but he wasn't stupid.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 12:22:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KnightSchneider] [#15]
What’s very odd to me with the satanic church is their insistence that they don’t believe in gods or any sort of traditional religious ‘lord.’  They espouse themselves as very scientific.  So why name it the satanic church?

Why include satan or the word church?

Aren’t both of those things the opposite of what they are claiming?

Why can’t they be something like the elks or the eagles?

Just a social club?

Must be tax breaks…
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 12:24:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Echd] [#16]
Originally Posted By KnightSchneider:
What’s very odd to me with the satanic church is their insistence that they don’t believe in gods or any sort of traditional religious ‘lord.’  They espouse themselves as very scientific.  So why name it the satanic church?

Just a social club?

Must be tax breaks…
View Quote

It's trolling, very dedicated trolling. They're the late 2000s internet atheist fedora meme that never grew up.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:07:38 PM EDT
[#17]

Just a social club?

Must be tax breaks…
View Quote

They are the weird outcast kids in 6th grade that drew pentagrams on their brown bag book covers and never peaked in life past that.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:13:57 PM EDT
[#18]

It's another collaboration with his friend Atun Shei on John Brown and they drive (in Karl's Subaru) to Harpers Ferry.  

You can watch the video and make your own conclusions, but it is possibly partially directed at activist inclined or interested persons.  

What I look at is little things that just pop out at me.

The video starts with Andrew, I mean Atun in front of this back drop:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir348_png-3106501.JPG
That pesky emblem has appeared in a few videos of people Karl collabs with.

Karl then appears on screen:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir349_png-3106513.JPG
And before they start their journey, he remarks about the "this dope backdrop".  An almost 50 year old guy using "dope" is so "whack".  

And remember Karl keeps his TST stuff separate from InRange, well except in some buddy road trip footage used as filler in the video where he stops to smack hands with a Baphomet caricature.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir350_png-3106528.JPG

He will be posting a video about the weapons used by Brown's forces and he and Andrew will have a post episode discussion that will no doubt be enlightening.  
View Quote

They look like they go up to random people on the street offering them money to suck their dicks. Typical leftist trash.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:54:23 PM EDT
[#19]

Just a social club?

Must be tax breaks…
View Quote

Lucien Grieves is gonna make money.  There are some former members/staff who are LGBT that are in a lawsuit with the "church" .  There was donations being taken up by the "church" for a monument in some state.  In paperwork and depos Grieves was found to be playing games with his identity and took like 1/4 or 1/3 of the money collected for himself.  

They get tax breaks as a church, but also point out they believe in nothing.  They are the edgy kids from high school still trying to remain relevant through mocking the norms.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:55:55 PM EDT
[#20]

They are the edgy kids from high school still trying to remain relevant through mocking the norms.
View Quote

They also seem to be really, really into putting a lot of efforts into rituals.

Like WWII German reenactors who get a little too into who they're representing.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 2:29:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Federov:

View Quote

Karl "gets both," with his favorite Nazi smock.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 2:34:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Federov:

View Quote

Yup.  Funny too that "Lucien Greaves", back before he used that name was known as "Doug Mesner" but his real name is "Douglas Alexander Misicko".   Doug Mesner was part of an interview on a podcast back before he took the Lucien name called "Might is right" where he was promoting eugenics and talking a fair bit about what the Nazis did with it.  He supposedly "jokingly" called himself "an Aryan King" when he was accused of having Jewish blood on the podcast.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:29:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Demographics are destiny. Karl has no children, so Karl has no future. Once new videos stop coming, people stop clicking.

Playing mother hen to a bunch of social rejects won't change this ultimate outcome.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 12:07:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Oh Karl...

facebook reel of his guest appearance with a another member of the Satanic Temple.  

Notice he is not putting this out on Inrange's page, but he is making Inrange attributed appearances.  Remember he doesn't mix Inrange with his Satanic Temple stuff...

This is the guy he did he appearance with, from his Amazon entry:

About the author
Jack Matirko was raised at a hardware store in the woods. His childhood was spent doing irresponsible things while devoid of adult supervision. His projects include The Left Hemispheres Podcast, the Naked Diner Podcast, as well as An Ongoing & Necessary Pursuit and Devil's Dispatch on TheSatanicTemple.TV. He has also written for the sites Patheos and OnlySky Media and is a former Co-Director of TheSatanic.Estate.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:42:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Wonder how Karl feels about James hanging out with Ian in Europe and collaborating with Ian on a video?

Attachment Attached File

Meanwhile Karl may be slipping back to shitposting on social media...

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

False nostalgia?  
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 10:19:40 AM EDT
[#26]
I don’t take much life advice from people that join death cults…
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 10:00:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Kael mad at Ian for ripping off the Brutality Matches (trade marked).  He is posting on facebook and instagram about it.

Attachment Attached File

Some of Karl's replies:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 10:18:34 PM EDT
[#28]
I figured MOGO would ruffle jimmies. Looking forward to Ians, Brocks and Hops AARs
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 10:21:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Sorry Comrade, but we have seized the means of competition for the greater good.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 10:24:10 PM EDT
[#30]
T Rex arms has actually flexed muscles and gotten political change accomplished.

Karl's tranny crusade made him look stupid on the internet and at best gave a few more tenacious unicorn ranchers the means to 41% themselves.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 10:34:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hoss622] [#31]
Kael mad at Ian for ripping off the Brutality Matches (trade marked).  He is posting on facebook and instagram about it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir354_png-3166633.JPG.  

Some of Karl's replies:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir355_png-3166634.JPG  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir356_png-3166637.JPG
View Quote

What's ridiculous is that Karl thinks what he is doing is unique and that his rules are somehow groundbreaking.  Hell, my club has been running the Francis Marion Memorial Swamp Fox Assault match every summer, since 1981.  This is a very physically challenging match that is partially in a damned swamp, where you are wading in muck up to your waist.  So did we invent "brutality"?  Of course not.  The Vietnam vets that set up the first matches in 1981 "invented" it in the rice paddies and jungles of Vietnam.

If you look at his rules, most of them are very common concepts, that you see versions of in nearly every shooting sport.  I guarantee that Karl picked up a rule book of some OTHER shooting sport and stole shamelessly from it when he wrote his rules.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 10:41:33 PM EDT
[#32]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir354_png-3166633.JPG.  

Some of Karl's replies:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir355_png-3166634.JPG  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir356_png-3166637.JPG
View Quote

LoL
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 11:00:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By hoss622:

What's ridiculous is that Karl thinks what he is doing is unique and that his rules are somehow groundbreaking.  Hell, my club has been running the Francis Marion Memorial Swamp Fox Assault match every summer, since 1981.  This is a very physically challenging match that is partially in a damned swamp, where you are wading in muck up to your waist.  So did we invent "brutality"?  Of course not.  The Vietnam vets that set the first matches up in 1981 "invented" it in the rice paddies and jungles of Vietnam.

If you look at his rules, most of them are very common concepts, that you see versions of in nearly every shooting sport.  I guarantee that Karl picked up a rule book of some OTHER shooting sport and stole shamelessly from it when he wrote his rules.
View Quote

How many years have the regional arfcom Cola Warrior matches been going on?  They seem as or maybe more physically demanding than Karl's match.  How many have had night vision competitors ahead of last years first midnight brutality?

Karl, typical lib, re write, cast aside the past and replace it with your appropriated version.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 11:10:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By D_Man:
Sorry Comrade, but we have seized the means of competition for the greater good.
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 11:12:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By D_Man:
View Quote
My first thought too. I guess intellectual property rights matter now.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 11:39:55 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

He (John Brown) was was the whole reason Jackson joined the confederacy.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 11:40:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By hoss622:

What's ridiculous is that Karl thinks what he is doing is unique and that his rules are somehow groundbreaking.  Hell, my club has been running the Francis Marion Memorial Swamp Fox Assault match every summer, since 1981.  This is a very physically challenging match that is partially in a damned swamp, where you are wading in muck up to your waist.  So did we invent "brutality"?  Of course not.  The Vietnam vets that set the first matches up in 1981 "invented" it in the rice paddies and jungles of Vietnam.

View Quote
MY BRAND!
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 1:35:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
I guess intellectual property rights matter now.
View Quote

Property is theft!

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 11:19:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By djohn:

Property is theft!

View Quote

It's not even ironic.  He is so fake.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 11:28:00 AM EDT
[#40]

What's with all the wall repairs? He going full Kyle there?
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 6:39:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
My first thought too. I guess intellectual property rights matter now.
View Quote

Claims of intellectual property are aspirational.

Link Posted: 3/24/2024 9:22:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: floridacop] [#42]
From Karl's facebook thread about Ian stealing his match setup...

Attachment Attached File

Getting on Ian about who he associates with is pretty rich considering these folks have appeared on Karl's channel multiple times...

Attachment Attached File

I've posted his hard left views before.

or...

Attachment Attached File

Here's some recent post of theirs...

Attachment Attached File

But Ian associating with T Rex/LB is a problem for him, yet Ian makes no public comments yet about the very vulnerable people Karl ponies up to.  

Link Posted: 3/24/2024 9:29:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AbleArcher] [#43]
From Karl's facebook thread about Ian stealing his match setup...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir359_png-3167873.JPG

Getting on Ian about who he associates with is pretty rich considering these folks have appeared on Karl's channel multiple times...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir361_png-3167875.JPG

I've posted his hard left views before.

or...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir362_png-3167877.JPG

Here's some recent post of theirs...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir363_png-3167881.JPG

But Ian associating with T Rex/LB is a problem for him, yet Ian makes no public comments yet about the very vulnerable people Karl ponies up to.  

View Quote

Yeah but Palestinians are brown. And everyone knows brown people can't advocate for themselves in the right way, only enlightened whites can do that properly.

So that's different.

And you're racist.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:16:05 PM EDT
[#44]
And Karl, pissed off at Ian, finally comes out and says it:  "Who you collaborate with is your politics, regardless of any claim of being apolitical."

Attachment Attached File

Okay, the curtain is down...

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

And for all Karl's hate of Lucas Botkin, Karl, which of you has actually done more than talk about firearms rights while begging for patreon bucks and hyping 400 match spots?
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 10:07:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Karl still mad and still on X (formerly twitter) bitching...

Attachment Attached File

And Karl's original post on facebook is going so well that Karl is limiting who can post in his comments...
Attachment Attached File

Must be rough out there in the desert.

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 10:29:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Mr. Self Destruct just can't stop himself.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 10:58:20 PM EDT
[#47]
And Karl, pissed off at Ian, finally comes out and says it:  "Who you collaborate with is your politics, regardless of any claim of being apolitical."

View Quote
FWIW I, a redneck "fascist" from Mississippi, have collaborated with fewer mob lynchings of black teens than TCGF, and BTW I've also never called for the ethnic cleansing of Jews either.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:29:19 PM EDT
[#48]
I don't know about T Rex arms.  How political (which side) are they?
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:30:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11boomboom] [#49]
Originally Posted By Currahee:
View Quote

Christian-Right. Our side. Active in local (state politics).
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:30:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Currahee:
View Quote

Very strong right wing
Page / 104
Top Top