Link Posted: 1/9/2023 9:32:22 PM EDT
[#1]
who tf cares?
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 9:33:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Elon should buy Pakistan.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 9:35:22 PM EDT
[#3]
They'll need to start charging admission or increase admission fees for border with India ceremonies.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 9:39:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good.  The markets have needed a grand correction for a damn long time; let's get this party started.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/9/2023 9:39:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
who tf cares?
View Quote

Exactly....it's pakistan.......

And nukes? They can fire off the few they have at Israel & get glassed in their response.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 9:41:44 PM EDT
[#6]
China will buy them out.

India better be wary.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 9:50:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Should have stuck with the goat backed currency they had for millennia.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 9:51:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
China will buy them out.

India better be wary.
View Quote

That could get spicy.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 10:14:19 PM EDT
[#9]
We should immediately send them more money for gender equity and equality studies.
Also fly more LGBTQXYZ flags at the U.S. embassy.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 10:17:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The next world war will be over global economic collapse
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 10:21:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That could get spicy.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 10:21:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
We should immediately send them more money for gender equity and equality studies.
View Quote

You recently sent them 200 million for that.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 10:24:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

This guy gets it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 10:26:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
China will buy them out.

India better be wary.
View Quote

Ukraine suffers worst wheat harvest in 55 years. Labor and food riots in Brazil. Russian troops invade Ukraine. China reach troop strength goals of 500,000. Lebanon and Pakistan fall. Uniparty gains control of US Government. Demands withdrawal of fossils fuels from American soil. Mexico plunged into revolution. NATO disolves. American people stand alone.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 10:26:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Fire SALE ! I bet Iran will pick up a few nukes.
Israel should out bid them.
View Quote
More like Saudi Arabia.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 10:34:35 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 1/9/2023 10:35:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

How many nukes do you think they will have to sell to our good friends the Taliban? How many do you think would make it across the Biden high security border?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Which country was it again that hid Bin Laden... How many extra F's does that warrant?

How many nukes do you think they will have to sell to our good friends the Taliban? How many do you think would make it across the Biden high security border?

Why would they sell things to themselves?

That said, this kind of economic collapse can have far-reaching effects.  Good thing they can hit up their co-religionists or the PRC for a loan.

And what's this with the Indus having a 100-year flood?  Didn't they just have one of those?
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 10:38:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, and unfortunately there is plenty going on to lead to that.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 10:39:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
A good sized chunk of why the Afghanistan war was so expensive was the ridiculous prices paid to ship anything through Pakistan into Afganistan. While Pakistan was helping the Taliban.
View Quote

This.  Fuck Pakistan.  If it wasn't for them, the Taliban would not exist.  They are a criminal nation.  It was the fucktard pacifist leader of India at the time that gave them independence.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 10:41:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

This.  Fuck Pakistan.  If it wasn't for them, the Taliban would not exist.  They are a criminal nation.  It was the fucktard pacifist leader of India at the time that gave them independence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A good sized chunk of why the Afghanistan war was so expensive was the ridiculous prices paid to ship anything through Pakistan into Afganistan. While Pakistan was helping the Taliban.

Yep.  This sums it up.  ^^^

kwg
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 10:42:07 PM EDT
[#21]
I have a sinking feeling that we’re going to see more global economies collapsing this year.

The elites know this and it’s why they’ll push for this central bank digital coin. “We must make sure this ever happens again.”
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 10:43:17 PM EDT
[#22]
I wonder if the 50 millions for gender studies helped lessen their turmoil.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 10:46:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/laugh-29.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/laugh-29.gif

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 10:47:49 PM EDT
[#24]
The end of their booming war based economy... and covid... and the fact that they have a GNP like Afghanistan.

I tried to give a shit. Really, I did.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 10:58:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Which country was it again that hid Bin Laden... How many extra F's does that warrant?

I guess we'll have to do a preemptive strike. It's the only way to be sure.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 11:20:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Dang … another victim of climate change.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 11:24:01 PM EDT
[#27]
TLDR . Why should we here in America worry when we are in the same boat?
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 11:25:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Those clowns that hid UBL for 10 years and played us like a fiddle?

Bless their hearts.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 12:02:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
India is right next door, they’ll be glad to help.
View Quote

Imagine if pakistan took the loans from the CCP to get over the hump and wound up tied to the CCP ... with india right next door, and they hate the ccp.

Stir in nukes. What a mess.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 12:23:43 AM EDT
[#30]
US leaving AFG and billions not being injected into their country probably had something to do with that. Karma works apparently
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 12:32:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Sell me a SU-27. You can’t even afford the gas.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 12:35:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Coming to a country near you.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 12:38:06 AM EDT
[#33]
I am sure China will help them out in return for the deed of ownership to  their country.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 12:57:17 AM EDT
[#34]
LOL
The hits just keep on comin
China to the rescue , just watch and see .
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:50:28 AM EDT
[#35]

"Here, smell my hand"
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:57:30 AM EDT
[#36]

Fuck the paki's they want to hide criminals when they should have killed osama and got all the free shit they wanted.

Now they can eat shit from their buddies in india.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:15:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I can pay like, a thousand dollars for a warhead.  Two-thousand, tops.
View Quote

I dunno man, the smell, it's like impossible to just wash off. Takes weeks of scrubbing and fresh air to get rid of it.

I can go, maybe, like $800 if and only if I can sell that Bushnell scope and you'll take a couple of ninja swords in trade. Sorry best I can do after Christmas bills and taxes coming up.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:17:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
TLDR . Why should we here in America worry when we are in the same boat?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/10/2023 12:22:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Pakistan=Chinese vassal state
View Quote

Only as a counter to India.  China has its own way of dealing with Islamic fundamentalists.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 12:23:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Exactly....it's pakistan.......

And nukes? They can fire off the few they have at Israel India & get glassed in their response.
View Quote

Fixed
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 12:27:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Only as a counter to India.  China has its own way of dealing with Islamic fundamentalists.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chinese worker terror attacks in Pakistan, large unpaid debt  1-10-23

China's new Foreign Minister Qin Gang in the first phone call with his Pakistani counterpart Bilawal Bhutto Zardari said that Beijing is concerned about the safety of its workers based in Pakistan and urged him to take 'strong' security measures to protect them....

In April last year, three Chinese teachers were killed in a suicide bombing attack at Karachi University, which was carried out by the separatist outfit Baloch Liberation Army (BLA).

The BLA is opposed to China's investments in Balochistan and has accused the all-weather allies of exploiting the resource-rich province. Some of the other attacks were also attributed to radical Islamic militant outfits like the banned Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), which was blamed for orchestrating the bomb attack on a bus carrying Chinese engineers working on a hydropower project at Dasu in 2021.

Thirteen people, including nine Chinese nationals, were killed and 23 others injured in the attack, which sent shockwaves in China.

Chinese President Xi Jinping expressed 'deep concern' over the security of Chinese nationals working in Pakistan on the CPEC projects when Pakistan Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif met him here in November last year.

With the recurring attacks on its citizens, China is reportedly pressing Pakistan to permit Chinese security agencies to provide security for their personnel which, according to media reports, Islamabad is resisting, as it meant boots on the ground for the Chinese armed forces.

Besides the recurring attacks, China is concerned about Pakistan's perennial economic problems especially, the declining balance of payments situation, prompting Beijing to step in to bail out Islamabad to avert a crisis similar to Sri Lanka.

The International Monetary Fund said last year that Pakistan's total non-Paris Club bilateral debt currently stands at about $27 billion, of which Chinese debt is worth about $23 billion.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 1:32:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

China's new Foreign Minister Qin Gang in the first phone call with his Pakistani counterpart Bilawal Bhutto Zardari said that Beijing is concerned about the safety of its workers based in Pakistan and urged him to take 'strong' security measures to protect them....

In April last year, three Chinese teachers were killed in a suicide bombing attack at Karachi University, which was carried out by the separatist outfit Baloch Liberation Army (BLA).

The BLA is opposed to China's investments in Balochistan and has accused the all-weather allies of exploiting the resource-rich province. Some of the other attacks were also attributed to radical Islamic militant outfits like the banned Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), which was blamed for orchestrating the bomb attack on a bus carrying Chinese engineers working on a hydropower project at Dasu in 2021.

Thirteen people, including nine Chinese nationals, were killed and 23 others injured in the attack, which sent shockwaves in China.

Chinese President Xi Jinping expressed 'deep concern' over the security of Chinese nationals working in Pakistan on the CPEC projects when Pakistan Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif met him here in November last year.

With the recurring attacks on its citizens, China is reportedly pressing Pakistan to permit Chinese security agencies to provide security for their personnel which, according to media reports, Islamabad is resisting, as it meant boots on the ground for the Chinese armed forces.

Besides the recurring attacks, China is concerned about Pakistan's perennial economic problems especially, the declining balance of payments situation, prompting Beijing to step in to bail out Islamabad to avert a crisis similar to Sri Lanka.

The International Monetary Fund said last year that Pakistan's total non-Paris Club bilateral debt currently stands at about $27 billion, of which Chinese debt is worth about $23 billion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Balochistan is a terminus for the BRI.

No wonder there's totallyorganic attacks there.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 1:36:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Pakistan is like my favorite origin for oriental rugs.

I smell a fire sale.

Just replaced a 9x12 in the living room with a Paki 9x12.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 1:37:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Seriously, buy their nuclear capability and remove it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 1:42:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Maybe we could convince them to give them up with a promise of aid and protection... kinda like Ukraine.

It's for their own good.

Link Posted: 1/10/2023 1:46:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Coming soon to a theater near you.  And not the movie kind of theater.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 1:47:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Pakistan is like my favorite origin for oriental rugs.

I smell a fire sale.

Just replaced a 9x12 in the living room with a Paki 9x12.
View Quote

I've preferred Iran in the past---I'm a fan of Qom-origin prayer rugs and larger---as well as pre-aniline Isfahans.  Unfortunately can only look, not touch, for most of them.  Where's a decent online resource to quickly acquaint myself with what to look for in Pakistani rugs?

Thanks, Mal for the links to the Chinese issues in Pakistan.  I will laugh my ass off if we get see soon how the PLA conducts FID...
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 1:50:21 PM EDT
[#48]
My friend is from Pakistan, and he tells me that things are going south really quick there. The Paki government has to go to the IMF for a loan, and that comes with strings that is going to make a huge impact on the country.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 1:50:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's what we allegedly did with many of the former Soviet Republics' WMD toys.  Difference here is, Pakistan really, really doesn't want to be States #29-32 of Greater India, and perceives that nuclear weapons are one of the things preventing that.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 1:53:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't lowball they know what they got.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top