Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Posted: 11/21/2022 5:18:18 AM EDT
T Rex Arms Review | Navy SEAL Reviews | Frogman Tactical I Jason Pike

At 6:08 challenges airsofters to 1v1 him to death in a shoothouse with live ammo.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 5:47:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Cliff notes for people that don't really care?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 5:50:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cliff notes for people that don't really care?
View Quote

Lucas from T.Rex Arms criticized GBRS group who were formerly SEALs, guy in video got butthurt fellow SEALs were criticized, goes through a bunch of Lucas's videos and tries to tear apart issues with the way he teaches, while in the process challenging people to go into a shoothouse with him with live ammo and see who comes out alive.

He also slips in a religious rant later on in the video.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 5:54:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Youtuber with 63,000 subscribers tries to get more by talking about a youtuber with 1.3 million subscribers in a youtube video.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 6:12:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Youtuber with 63,000 subscribers tries to get more by talking about a youtuber with 1.3 million subscribers in a youtube video.
View Quote

IOWs, dollars. Always comes down to dollars.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 6:21:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Lucas from T.Rex Arms criticized GBRS group who were formerly SEALs
View Quote

To be fair, they don't wear their plates correctly

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 7:25:32 AM EDT
[#6]
But was any hair gel harmed in the making of the video?

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 7:37:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

But was any hair gel harmed in the making of the video?

View Quote

Harmed? No
But the pomade was slayed. High end active eyewear glistened. Word is a book deal and movie rights are in the making.
This story isn't over.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 7:49:14 AM EDT
[#8]
I wouldn't make it because I don't have a full sleeve tattoo.

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 7:59:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Those who can't do teach. OP didn't post Trex vid so not sure what he said. But there's real world application, and shooting at cardboard targets.

Did the SEALs not do enough mag checks or use cars as cover?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:01:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Not a huge fan of the T Rex kid, but did just now click on a GBRS video...

rundown. | cole talks kac sr-15 cqb mod 2.1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epT9tfcFXWE&ab_channel=GBRSGroup

I guess they are going for an aesthetic with their youtube careers, but looks pretty ghey. Then I looked at the comments - wow, guessing these guys have a big Grindr following  
Lucas better watch his 6
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:02:44 AM EDT
[#11]
I'd fight skinny jeans a million times before DJ Shipley. What one does as a larping fantasy that became a job, the other did irl with devgru. Lucas can eat another dick.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:03:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Lucas from T.Rex Arms criticized GBRS group who were formerly SEALs, guy in video got butthurt fellow SEALs were criticized, goes through a bunch of Lucas's videos and tries to tear apart issues with the way he teaches, while in the process challenging people to go into a shoothouse with him with live ammo and see who comes out alive.

He also slips in a religious rant later on in the video.
View Quote

What exactly did Lucas say about GBRS group?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:05:25 AM EDT
[#13]
It always entertains me when people resort to threatening to “do it for real” or with “live ammo”.

Shows they don’t respect the horror that real combat and war is. Seems like a cheap way to “end” an argument because they can’t actually do it, and if they end up in the bag at the end, what do they care?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:10:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Why would a SEAL give a shit?  

Oh, yeah, that's right....$$$$
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:10:38 AM EDT
[#15]
GBRSig Shills
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:10:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'd fight skinny jeans a million times before DJ Shipley. What one does as a larping fantasy that became a job, the other did irl with devgru. Lucas can eat another dick.
View Quote

Im picking up what your laying down, for sure.
Where was DJ Shipley in this again though?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:13:56 AM EDT
[#17]
If you actually watch the video he makes an open offer to 1v1 any airsofter in a shoot house with live ammo, after completing their community

Guy seems very normal
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:19:02 AM EDT
[#18]
So, it's like professional wrestling mooks, but with guns?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:20:22 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm pretty sure the OP's video is sped up.  

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:21:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So, it's like professional wrestling mooks, but with guns?
View Quote

It’s real to me.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:23:52 AM EDT
[#21]
He challenged twig legs to a shoothouse death match.

I like that guy.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:24:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Should I be friends with one or all of these people on MySpace?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:25:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Didn't someone in GBRS talk about kicking doors and shooting 3pers or preppers. Something to that effect.

GBRS loves the civie community for buying their stuff and clicks but it ends there.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:25:23 AM EDT
[#24]
The thing I've noticed with Youtube and Podcasting is that it's generally more profitable to work with your competitors and not shit on them.  Doing crossovers and being helpful to whatever community is actually what people want.  Of course there will always be a decent market for being a douchebag.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:25:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
No Grindr
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:27:40 AM EDT
[#26]
So people that make their living taking money from LARPers are making fun of a LARPer and are expecting this to go well?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:30:41 AM EDT
[#27]
So when will the SEaLs write a book about this tragic event?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:33:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol its an old person joke.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:35:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Can't we all just get along?

I understand pointing out things you don't agree with from a training aspect but the shoot house challenge and religious rant.....nope.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:41:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Isn’t Shipley’s dad a SEAL too?  Kind of grew up in it.  

Dad outs fake SEALs for Youtube clicks?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:43:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Starts video with “I’m gonna try to remove my emotions from this” then says “Meet me in the shoot house with live ammo phaggots.”
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:44:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes…. Don! He exposes the wannabes and fake SEALS!
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:45:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Didn't someone in GBRS talk about kicking doors and shooting 3pers or preppers. Something to that effect.

GBRS loves the civie community for buying their stuff and clicks but it ends there.
View Quote

But, heres the thing...thats all they are now.

These dudes on IG/YT, all of them, are just Al Bundy's reliving their 4 touchdowns in one game glory; these guys just monetized it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:46:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yes…. Don! He exposes the wannabes and fake SEALS!
View Quote

And they dislike one another/do not speak.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:47:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
GBRSig Shills
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:47:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

So he doesn’t even get along with his old man who’s another Youtuber too?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:47:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

But, heres the thing...thats all they are now.

These dudes on IG/YT, all of them, are just Al Bundy's reliving their 4 touchdowns in one game glory; these guys just monetized it.
View Quote

More like Uncle Rico from Napolean Dynamite.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:47:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Double post.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:49:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

So he doesn’t even get along with his old man who’s another Youtuber too?
View Quote

Correct.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:50:29 AM EDT
[#40]
lol

I think it's hilarious that other then garand thumb, most of these youtube nerds gatekeep firearms training, like it never existed until until they showed up.

I don't like lucas but his shooting skills are not bad and they are 87.million times better then average joe who finger fucks his XD once every few months.

Seal guy is a dipshit, but that is kinda redundant considering hes a seal.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:58:15 AM EDT
[#41]
I am a former Navy Seal, you must listen to me.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 9:05:22 AM EDT
[#42]
I had to google the guy in the video, as I’ve never heard of him or masturbated to his videos.

This bit in an interview stood out to me about the books he’s read.

“Very accurate”

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 9:08:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

To be fair, they don't wear their plates correctly

https://i.redd.it/jvl2rqa3w71a1.jpg
View Quote

But dem tats
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 9:10:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 9:20:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Didn't watch. Much professional wrestling/orange county choppers drama on YouTube. Do they also shill for Sig and sell t shirts like every other vetbro YouTuber?
View Quote

Yes and yes.

They also sell an overpriced mount and a plastic stock riser.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 9:22:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Pretend baldass is challenged by real pretend badass to some ass play.

Didn't watch vid, got that from posts.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 9:26:57 AM EDT
[#47]
I shot competition for two years.

One thing you learn immediately is the guys who are telling everyone pre-match that they had "been there and done that" aren't shit.
There were border patrol, ATF, Vets, active National Guard, Air Force, Police, etc etc etc..

The guys who were good were the guys training every day. Half the 'been there done that' crowd doesn't make it through their first match when they end up getting DQed because they can't follow simple safety rules.

I've read a couple of the seal books. The main thing you learn is the massive support network the military has for these guys. The armorer taking care of the guns, people handling logistics, all the support, backup, etc.
I'm not sure doing that ends up teaching you a lot of stuff that is applicable to the civilian world where you don't have the might of the US Military backing you up and taking care of half the stuff for you.

I don't think they have a lot that they can really criticize about a guy like Lucas who focuses on helping civilians get better trained and better armed.

I guess the retirement path for the military now is military career -> grifting off your military career by making youtube clickbait and selling vetbro merch
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 9:32:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Yay Lucas!
Boo Sig shills.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 9:35:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

One thing you learn immediately is the guys who are telling everyone pre-match that they had "been there and done that" aren't shit.
There were border patrol, ATF, Vets, active National Guard, Air Force, Police, etc etc etc..

The guys who were good were the guys training every day. Half the 'been there done that' crowd doesn't make it through their first match when they end up getting DQed because they can't follow simple safety rules.

I've read a couple of the seal books. The main thing you learn is the massive support network the military has for these guys. The armorer taking care of the guns, people handling logistics, all the support, backup, etc.
I'm not sure doing that ends up teaching you a lot of stuff that is applicable to the civilian world where you don't have the might of the US Military backing you up and taking care of half the stuff for you.

I don't think they have a lot that they can really criticize about a guy like Lucas who focuses on helping civilians get better trained and better armed.

I guess the retirement path for the military now is military career -> grifting off your military career by making youtube clickbait and selling vetbro merch
View Quote

badass gun golfer bro  
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 9:37:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ayyyuuup.

I was in some class and this dude started rattling off his deployments, the usual 'oohs, ahhhhs' from starry eyed groupies.

Dude shot from 7 yards and his target looked like he sprayed it with birdshot.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top