Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 10/30/2022 9:25:27 AM EDT
Hillary blames Republicans:

Musk posts article in response to Hillary: Paul was drunk again, stayed in a SF gay bar until it closed at 2am, took a guy home...

Text of article provided by Musk:
The Awful Truth: Paul Pelosi Was Drunk Again, And In a Dispute With a Male Prostitute Early Friday Morning.
As SF's gay bars closed at 2 am, two gay men met in a bar and went home together. Happens every night in the City by the Bay. Except one of these two men, was married to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
I might disappear for telling you the truth. If I do, you'll all know why. But here's what really happened early Friday morning in San Francisco. IMHO
According to SFPD "RP [Reporting Person] stated that there's a male in the home and that he's going to wait for his wife. RP stated that he doesn't know who the male is but he advised that his name is David, and that he is a friend," the dispatch official said. "RP sounded somewhat confused."
It's been a rumor for years in SF that Paul Pelosi is gay. David Depape is said to be a Castro Nudist. "The lunatic who allegedly assaulted Paul Pelosi is a Berkeley resident and a 'former Castro nudist protester' and 'hemp jewelry maker' hemp 'jewelry maker' ...sounds totally MAGA Republican to me.     " this from Twitter.
Ok, so here's the theory, as related to me by a source: "Castro Nudists are a group of really radical gay male prostitutes that parade around naked with c--k rings. First of all, the Police did not come in response to an alarm. They come in response to a "wellness check". So someone called them to check on Pelosi."
"When he didn't answer the phone, the cops broke the sliding glass door to get in. Pelosi was struggling with the suspect, who was in his underwear.
Pelosi owned the hammer. Not Depape. Or, the male prostitute was doing something Pelosi didn't like."
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:30:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope that is what happened! I will laugh till I piss myself.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:31:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:31:34 AM EDT
[#3]
can't get the article link to work...maybe taken down already
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:31:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Link wont work. Not even a trillion $  get you free speech.....shrugg emoji
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:33:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hope that is what happened! I will laugh till I piss myself.
View Quote

Thats what they were doin ( pissin themselves ) , til ol boy forgot his safe word
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:33:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Too many people trying to access it or a concerted attempt to deny access. Either way, he knew the guy and they're covering up the troof.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:33:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Musk should put her in time out, for spreading misinformation.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:34:26 AM EDT
[#8]
I would've gone a different route. I would've said something like this:

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander. You communist fucks spent four years of Trump's legitimate presidency rioting, burning down cities, murdering and physically attacking anyone with a different opinion. Go fuck yourself."
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:35:09 AM EDT
[#9]
The police report supposedly said the Pelosi door was answered by a partially naked 3rd party, not a Pelosi, and the attack didn't actually happen until AFTER officers had responded to the scene
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:35:45 AM EDT
[#10]
It was the guy wearing a MAGA hat from Berkley
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:35:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
That site is getting "hammered".  

Here's the Wayback version of the article.  I've copied the text into the OP.  
https://web.archive.org/web/20221029193056/https://www.smobserved.com/story/2022/10/29/news/the-awful-truth-paul-pelosi-was-drunk-again-and-in-a-dispute-with-a-male-prostitute-early-friday-morning/7191.html
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:37:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Attachment Attached File

Don't forget, when drunky-pants Pelosi crashed his Porsche, the passenger airbag front went off, but no passenger was present when police arrived.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:38:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I would've gone a different route. I would've said something like this:

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander. You communist fucks spent four years of Trump's legitimate presidency rioting, burning down cities, murdering and physically attacking anyone with a different opinion. Go fuck yourself."
View Quote

Brevity is the soul of wit.

TL:dr
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:38:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Oh...  just in time for Christmas.

Brilliant.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:39:59 AM EDT
[#15]
He should shadow ban her for spreading misinformation
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:42:56 AM EDT
[#16]
He should get Trump on board to take the continued hits while he makes the slam dunks.

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:44:18 AM EDT
[#17]
ROFL
Many of us said it was gay sex shenanigans gone bad,  and there were plenty here white knighting for that piece of shit.

This is most likely the truth.
Watch the msm bury it and it never to be mentioned again
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:44:35 AM EDT
[#18]
I can only hope some twitter twat bans Elon Musk for his tweet before he see's who sent it..

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:44:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Lemon party that soured?  
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:46:15 AM EDT
[#20]
I can hear Nancy now: "like many Americans, Paul is a good person, suffering with problems with alcohol, and is seeking professional help... he's entering a rehab facility..."
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:46:51 AM EDT
[#21]
I don't understand why the entire nation is expected to give a shit about it much less hold people that had nothing to do with it accountable for it. It's not the royal family, Paul Pelosi is not some beloved celebrity. I doubt anyone outside the political circle knew who he was before his DUI and crash.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:48:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Fantastic that Twitter has already been turned. A week ago Hillary’s tweet would’ve been accepted as gospel and any links to the truth throttled and buried.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:48:14 AM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:48:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Lemon party that soured?  
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:49:29 AM EDT
[#25]
How long until Nancy asks the DNC covert ops team to ‘Seth Rich’ Paul? He’s becoming a liability.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:50:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Fantastic that Twitter has already been turned. A week ago Hillary’s tweet would’ve been accepted as gospel and any links to the truth throttled and buried.
View Quote

The link that Elon shared appears to be under attack. Link is currently not working. DNC damage control team engaged…
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:51:28 AM EDT
[#27]
So far, Elon's link makes the most sense from any story I've heard
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:53:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
ROFL
Many of us said it was gay sex shenanigans gone bad,  and there were plenty here white knighting for that piece of shit.

View Quote

lol, for reals?...

...lol
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:54:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The police report supposedly said the Pelosi door was answered by a partially naked 3rd party, not a Pelosi, and the attack didn't actually happen until AFTER officers had responded to the scene
View Quote

LEO's in that area do not wear body cams?  If they do, why hasn't someone FOIA'd the video?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:56:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So far, Elon's link makes the most sense from any story I've heard
View Quote

Exactly. The only plausible explanation.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:57:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
How long until Nancy asks the DNC covert ops team to 'Seth Rich' Paul? He's becoming a liability.
View Quote
The Clinton crew would have had a sit down with nance about it after his DUI and told her to keep his buttfuckery out of the news or they will. I don't know if they are really running things as much now. You have shit like this and hunter's, it's pretty sloppy.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:58:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:58:10 AM EDT
[#33]
If the Police had to break in the door to gain entry why was the glass on the outside on the steps?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:01:21 AM EDT
[#34]
He should have flagged her for misinformation and gave her a month time out.

I actually got the web page to work once and it’s gone now.   Holy shit.

If you Google the story they are full on damage control.

Everything is “far right attacker”  “ conspiracy theories by the far right”. Elon is spreading “far right bla bla bla”

They already have multiple articles that  the attacker was far right, sexually deviant, his family testifying and making statement.

This makes the “conspiracy” seem true when the machine is that violent to react.

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:01:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:01:49 AM EDT
[#36]
He should’ve banned her for spreading misinformation .

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:03:02 AM EDT
[#37]
Hillary do you remember Monica?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:04:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

lol, for reals?...

...lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ROFL

lol, for reals?...

...lol

Of course. There are a bunch of leftist retard members here
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:05:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I don't understand why the entire nation is expected to give a shit about it much less hold people that had nothing to do with it accountable for it. It's not the royal family, Paul Pelosi is not some beloved celebrity. I doubt anyone outside the political circle knew who he was before his DUI and crash.
View Quote

Paul Pelosi is a drunk and a pervert.  He's been making a fortune from confidential insider information provided by Nancy.  
It's good to see these crooks taken down by their misconduct.  It restores a bit of my faith in our social system.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:08:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Musk should put her in time out, for spreading misinformation.
View Quote

Musk should encourage her to tweet more and more and pay shills to encourage her.

Get it all out there. Hoist by own cankle-rated petard.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:08:37 AM EDT
[#41]
I thought the left was proud of the gay people?

Shouldn’t they be giving Paul a big coming out party?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:10:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:11:29 AM EDT
[#43]
We need to get 4chan on the case.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:12:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Wow!
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:13:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Did the website Musk linked to get attacked?  I can't open the link.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:15:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Did the website Musk linked to get attacked?  I can't open the link.
View Quote

Its down. They have a twitter account thats still up.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:15:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

lol, for reals?...

...lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ROFL

lol, for reals?...

...lol

yup..for reals...go check out the 30 page thread, a certain poster is all over it
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:17:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

What I read said when the cops got there they saw that both holding (fighting over) the hammer and Dapeepee gained control and started assaulting PP.  Didn't say PP hadn't already been whacked with the hammer prior to the cops' entrance. The hammer was in play at that point.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:17:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:18:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
He should’ve banned her for spreading misinformation .

View Quote

No way dude, pin her post to the front page and ridicule it mercilessly.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top