Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:25:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Diary of a Madman, and Randy Rhoads.

Yes 90125, because I went to see Terri Nunn and Berlin open for them, and they failed to show, so Yes played a Bugs Bunny cartoon while they refitted the stage and then came out an hour early, played an hour late.

Pink Floyd Division Bell, because Pink Floyd.

Dred Zeppelin, the most fun I've ever had at a concert.

I've seen many, many....
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:25:44 PM EDT
[#2]
ZZ Top Worldwide Texas Tour.

Also, the first concert i ever went to.  Robin Trower opened for Foghat. I've seen Robin Trower at least another dozen times since then.

There's been so many.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:27:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Best single concert out of a ton of them, Prince.
His musicians included Candy Dulfer and Maceo Parker.

This was 2003-2004 or so.  That little man could play the guitar like very few others.   I’ve seen most of
My Guitar heroes, and that’s the single best concert for me.

ETA Columbia SC
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:30:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Well I’m an older guy but Elton John opening Altel Arena in Little Rock in the late 90’s. Just him and his piano filled that 10k arena up with sound. Power cable for the piano looked to be about 2” diameter.
Also, Rolling Stones several years later at same venue. Told the wife whatever Jagger is taking I want some - his energy was off the charts
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:33:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You guys suck
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
1978 Black Sabbath Never Say Die! tour with Van Halen opening up for them.   Never foget that one.   Firat concert.

Awesome.  My first concert was Van Halen in May 1978 on the World Vacation tour.  Those guys were partying down during the concert.

You guys suck

I was only 14 -- got an early start.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:36:47 PM EDT
[#6]
The Exploited at the Mason Jar Phoenix 1991 if I recall.
This has come up several times over the years. There’s another arfcommer that just happened to be there as well.

Pretty crazy and violent show.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:37:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
His musicians included Candy Dulfer
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:38:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Glen Tipton breaking a guitar string during a solo.

Cinderella-Priest
August 27, 1988
Met Center
Bloomington MN

Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:41:45 PM EDT
[#9]
All right, Deadheads. Here's a gem. My only Dead show was a good one. Little Feat opened, and nailed it. I remember thinking the headliner is going to have a rough go after that. Was I in for a surprise!

"Grateful Dead Live at Autzen Stadium, U. of Oregon on 1990-06-23"

The Official Recording of the Dead Set

Found Little Feat's set
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:43:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Either Oct or Nov 1991 Ozzy no more tears tour at Golden Hall in San Diego. Smaller venue. Latter half of the show he motioned for everyone to get closer to the stage and it was total pandemonium. I think I was about 10 feet from him at the stage and it was fuckin crazy.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:55:00 PM EDT
[#11]
I’ve had a few, but the most memorable, probably because it became a movie, was the last two dates on the U2 Joshua Tree tour. Dec 19-20, 1987, Sun Devil Stadium, Tempe AZ.

Five friends and I flew from LA to see them. Tickets were $5, they wanted it sold out.

BB King opened both nights and was amazing. U2 were at their best, too. It was my sixth and seventh time seeing them, five on the Joshua Tree tour alone, and these two were the best.

It was an amazing trip, and the concerts became the colour half of the movie ‘Rattle and Hum.’
Still have the ticket stubs, program and seriously faded shirt in a box of my crap.

SoCal was Mecca for great concerts.
Was almost going to say Oingo Boingo on Halloween 1987 at Irvine Meadows. Still one of my favorites, but the whole trip for U2 was bigger.

The next summer saw Depesche Mode at the Rose Bowl, Genesis on the eleventh row at Dodger Stadium, and so many others.

Those were the good old days.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:56:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
1978 Black Sabbath Never Say Die! tour with Van Halen opening up for them.   Never foget that one.   Firat concert.

View Quote
I saw this tour too, it was legit.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:04:22 PM EDT
[#13]
I got to be house photographer at the Joe Satriani concert last night.  
That was an amazing show.

Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:14:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Saw Rammstein last weekend and it was face melting awesome! Been to a lot of heavy metal concerts and this one had amazing production value. Not my video but it was just like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsyRDPj7y0E
View Quote

This! Saw them at Soldier Field last month. I’ll be back.

My first concert in July 1976 was Bob Seger opening for Kiss. 15 feet from the stage was overwhelming.

Evanescence in 2006? They were awesome.

Was front row center for Sara Maclachlan in ‘95?

Those stand out.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:14:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Grateful Dead 10/9/89. Billed as “Formerly the Warlocks” as Hampton city fathers didn’t want no hippie fest in town.

Brought back the Dark Star after a 5 year hiatus, and encored with an Attics, first time played since 1973.

Crazy in the tapers pit.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49050063532_48490ffa2a_b.jpgMothership Fountain Night by FredMan, on Flickr

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48867430581_9f03ebb5fc_n.jpgWarlocks 10-9-89 Stub by FredMan, on Flickr

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48867630487_2a4639eef0_w.jpgWarlocks 10-8-89 Stub by FredMan, on Flickr

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48867247778_67595e30f3_z.jpgHampton Marquee 1989 by FredMan, on Flickr

Me & the Mrs in the lot.

https://live.staticflickr.com/824/41126084385_3d6bbc0aa5_b.jpgCBFS1989-10-09_lzn by FredMan, on Flickr
View Quote

Those are among my favorite Dead shows.  The Death Don't Have No Mercy is fucking awesome.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:17:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'll start.  July 21, 1986.  Metallica opened for Ozzy on the Ultimate Sin tour.  This was only a few months before Metallica bassist Cliff Burton was killed in a rollover bus accident in Sweden.    

Tickets were $11.  Metallica was just getting really popular after releasing the Master of Puppets album.  We were sitting on the lawn at Pine Knob in Clarkston Mi.  During Metallica's set the fans down front started getting really rowdy and were kicking over seats that were bolted down to concrete.  

Metallica stopped playing and was almost begging the crowd to calm down. Ozzy came out on stage and was telling the fans to fucking calm down or he wasn't going to play.  Classic night.  And, I was hammered.  What a night.

Playlist and ticket stub

Have a good story?

View Quote

I saw that concert at 13. My friends parents drove us 2 hours to get there. He caught a drumstick while Metallica was playing. Epic.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:25:14 PM EDT
[#17]
To promote Load (yeah I know it sucks), Metallica did a couple free spontaneous shows in the parking lots at Tower Records in San Jose and Sacramento. My buddy and my brother and I saw the San Jose show. Summer '96, good times.

Metallica - San Jose, CA, USA [1996.06.04] Full Concert - 3 Cam Mix

News report:
Metallica - San Jose, CA, USA [1996.06.04] Full T.V. Broadcast

Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:25:59 PM EDT
[#18]
James Brown
Tool (every tour since Opiate)
Pink Floyd
Ray Charles
Black Sabbath w/ Pantera
Grateful Dead (multiple)
Jerry Garcia Band
Jimmy Page/Robert Plant (playing 2 hours of Led Zep tunes)
Bad Brains
Rolling Stones
Motorhead
Primus
Les Claypool
Ramones
Cro Mags
Alice In Chains (Lane years)
Eric Clapton
Allman Brothers
Nine Inch Nails

Several others, it's getting late

Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:32:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The Exploited at the Mason Jar Phoenix 1991 if I recall.
This has come up several times over the years. There’s another arfcommer that just happened to be there as well.

Pretty crazy and violent show.
View Quote

We use to go to the Mason Jar. But I don't remember that one. Mason Jar then off to BandAid's Showlounge!

Oh and AC/DC, UFO, FOREIGNER AUG 10 1977 KANSAS CITY memorial hall!

AC/DC was the first warm up band.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:32:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
US Festival May 29th 1983 , it was day three, "heavy metal"....Triumph, Halen, Priest, Ozzy....
View Quote

The best set Priest ever performed.  I've heard Unleashed in the East, and it doesn't come close, IMHO.

I will give Rammstein a lot of credit.  Their performance and staging on this latest tour have been absolutely amazing.  Music that feels like some of you have described NHRA races.  And ohhhh, do they like fire...

Leonard Cohen's last tour was pretty incredible, if laden with unintentional comedy---it's the only concert where the men's room line moved as slow/slower than the ladies'.

Chuck Prophet playing in a bar in Houston, probably closer to us than you are to your TV, during the !Let Freedom Ring! tour, was nifty.  Really patient guy with the fans too.

The Cure, July 4, 1994 on the Wish Tour, actually looked like they gave a shit, and as guitar-laden as they've ever sounded.  Great versions of "Cut", "Let's Go To Bed", and "A Night Like This."

Horton Heat recently in San Antonio was a great show.  A pit formed, and you could almost see a tear of pride form in Jim Heath's eye...  Highly recommended.

Seeing Clutch and Helmet this Thursday.  I'll let you all know how it went.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:36:21 PM EDT
[#21]
NYE 1985. Ronnie James Dio in Seattle.  Huge nets tied up at the ceiling filled with balloons & confetti & shit.

He stopped playing at 2355.  Then the lights came on.  No encores, no balloons, nothing.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:38:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
His musicians included Candy Dulfer and Maceo Parker.

This was 2003-2004 or so.  That little man could play the guitar like very few others.   I’ve seen most of
My Guitar heroes, and that’s the single best concert for me.

ETA Columbia SC
View Quote

Missed the show.  The night manager got to go, damn it.  I got to run the hotel in his place.  The band (but not Prince) were staying with us.  Candy Dulfer is the nicest lady.  She squeeed about as hard about getting to play with Maceo, as I did getting her to sign my CD.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:42:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:...The next summer saw Depeche Mode at the Rose Bowl...Those were the good old days.
View Quote

Hell of a live album, if that's the show that ended up being Depeche Mode 101.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:45:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Sabaton The Great Tour FINAL SHOW - Denver, CO

This show. Last year. Right after the Judas guy had his medical episode.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Met this absolute legend
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:49:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Type O Negative at WOW hall in Eugene Oregon with Drain STH. It was February 21, 1997 and it was during the October Rust tour. They also played their hits from the previous album. Sister Machine Gun was a no show as they normally were. WOW hall is not that big so you are really close to the bad. Peter Steele was pretty cool on stage and told a few outlandish stories in between some of the songs. Who knows if they were real or not.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:52:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
All right, Deadheads. Here's a gem. My only Dead show was a good one. Little Feat opened, and nailed it. I remember thinking the headliner is going to have a rough go after that. Was I in for a surprise!

Found Little Feat's set
View Quote

I remember when they came. Eugene was a circus for about a week before and a week after the concert. The food banks were bled dry. Damn, hippies!
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:53:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Ron Wood and Bo Diddly at the Riviera Theatre in Chicago, November 5, 1987.  Great show and my now ex-wife punched a guy for putting his hand on her ass.  I had no clue what was happening until she went off on him. He took off before I could get to him.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:58:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Heart, Lynyrd Skynyrd and The Allman Brothers UCSB Harder Stadium '75 I think.
Kinks 1979 Santa Barbara County Bowl
U2 Unforgettable Fire Tour LA Sports Arena feb. '85 I think.

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:05:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Rush with Primus, Nuremburg, 1992
View Quote

I saw Rush with Primus twice in NC '92. Incredible concert.

My favorite, though, is probably Maiden '85 World Slavery tour. I had seen them before, but the elaborate set of the Slavery Tour blew every concert, before and after, away. Of course, the music was phenomenal too. It's the only concert I ever remember dreaming about years afterwards.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:12:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Grateful Dead, ‘82 Alpine Valley. Amazing.
View Quote

Yes. Was there both nights.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:14:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Saw Aerosmith live.  That's my favorite concert.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 1:06:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I remember when they came. Eugene was a circus for about a week before and a week after the concert. The food banks were bled dry. Damn, hippies!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Found Little Feat's set

Hippies? In Eugene? I don't believe it!!

What were you doing in Eugene?
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 1:19:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 2:11:15 AM EDT
[#34]
1977, Yes, Inglewood Forum - Going for the One Tour
1977, Led Zeppelin, Inglewood Forum, North American Tour 1977
1977 Rush, UFO, San Bernardino Swing Auditorium - Farewell to Kings Tour
1977 Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra with Zubin Mehta Conducting, Royce Hall, UCLA  - Star Wars And Close Encounters Of The Third Kind
1978, Jethro Tull, Long Beach Arena - Heavy Horses Tour
1978, Van Halen, Anaheim Stadium - 1978 World Tour
1983, Scorpions, Glen Helen / US Festival 1983

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 2:51:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Motorhead at the Whisky
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 3:14:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I got to be house photographer at the Joe Satriani concert last night.  
That was an amazing show.

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-bnkDrcR/0/1b276ce6/XL/i-bnkDrcR-XL.jpg

View Quote
Met him backstage on "The Extremist" tour.  Short dude.  Got a pick.  Mostly sat and chilled with Gregg Bissonette and some chick we ran into at a dog show like a week prior.

My most memorable shows are all Dream Theater.  Couple great Vai ones, though.  Hard to decide.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 3:22:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Tool at Download Festival 2019 in Donington Park, Engalnd. After they played "The Pot" some British dude next to me yelled "That was rather good!"
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 3:31:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Pink Floyd on the Division tour, rose bowl 1994

Had a ride there, no ride home (20 miles from where I was staying)

Just happened to run into a friend I grew up with during intermission, and stacked in the back seat to get home

I was willing to walk home

130k people that night, and still after dozens of concerts Ive been to, still the best

and I was sober =)
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 4:09:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Those are among my favorite Dead shows.  The Death Don't Have No Mercy is fucking awesome.
View Quote

Buckeye Lake '94 Traffic & Grateful Dead

Megadeth/Judas Priest 1/16/91 Mustaine came out on stage & exclaimed that we had just went to war with Iraq.
They proceeded to play the whole rust in peace album

Bonnaroo 05'

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:03:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I saw that concert at 13. My friends parents drove us 2 hours to get there. He caught a drumstick while Metallica was playing. Epic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll start.  July 21, 1986.  Metallica opened for Ozzy on the Ultimate Sin tour.  This was only a few months before Metallica bassist Cliff Burton was killed in a rollover bus accident in Sweden.    

Tickets were $11.  Metallica was just getting really popular after releasing the Master of Puppets album.  We were sitting on the lawn at Pine Knob in Clarkston Mi.  During Metallica's set the fans down front started getting really rowdy and were kicking over seats that were bolted down to concrete.  

Metallica stopped playing and was almost begging the crowd to calm down. Ozzy came out on stage and was telling the fans to fucking calm down or he wasn't going to play.  Classic night.  And, I was hammered.  What a night.

Playlist and ticket stub

Have a good story?

Your friend had some cool ass parents.  Not sure I would’ve wanted my 13 year kid in that madhouse close enough to catch a drumstick.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 11:12:51 AM EDT
[#41]
I remember Alabama giving a free concert in Cowboys stadium in 1995. Never seen so many drunk urban cowboys in my life. Total bedlam afterwards. Watched 2 of them get into a huge fist fight in the parking lot. Watched another guy, staggering drunk, climb into his pickup and proceed to ping-pong off of 3 other cars trying to get out of the lot. What a night.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 11:40:16 AM EDT
[#42]
My first concert was Ozzy Osbourne in 1983 - one of many memorable concerts!  Monsters of Rock ('83 Kaiserslautern, '84 Karlsruhe), Metal Hammer Festival '85 (1st live performance of "Disposable Heroes" by Metallica), and so on.
@Ken01

Which show of the Sacred Heart tour?  I was at the show in Ludwigshafen April 26, '86.

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:10:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Grateful Dead 10/9/89. Billed as “Formerly the Warlocks” as Hampton city fathers didn’t want no hippie fest in town.

Brought back the Dark Star after a 5 year hiatus, and encored with an Attics, first time played since 1973.

Crazy in the tapers pit.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49050063532_48490ffa2a_b.jpgMothership Fountain Night by FredMan, on Flickr

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48867430581_9f03ebb5fc_n.jpgWarlocks 10-9-89 Stub by FredMan, on Flickr

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48867630487_2a4639eef0_w.jpgWarlocks 10-8-89 Stub by FredMan, on Flickr

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48867247778_67595e30f3_z.jpgHampton Marquee 1989 by FredMan, on Flickr

Me & the Mrs in the lot.

https://live.staticflickr.com/824/41126084385_3d6bbc0aa5_b.jpgCBFS1989-10-09_lzn by FredMan, on Flickr
View Quote

Awesome!
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:22:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Lollapalooza '94

August 1, 1994 at FDR Park in Philly.
My first concert.
Patchouli, bo, weed, mud.

Hot alternative chicks with manic panic hair.

Courtney Love made a surprise appearance just after Beastie Boys rocked the house, and right before Smashing Pumpkins closed the show in epic fashion. She was dating Billy Corgan at the time, apparently. She performed 3 songs solo from the recently-released Live Through This album. It was her first public performance since Kurt's death.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:26:16 PM EDT
[#45]
They were all good.

Sugarloaf
Colorado Springs Auditorium, Colorado Springs CO

Roger McGuinn
Pinecone Ranch, Black Forest CO

Leon Russell
Univ. of Colorado Stadium, Boulder CO

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
Jesse Colin Young
The Beach Boys

Mile High Stadium, Denver CO

Gordon Lightfoot
Drake Univ. Auditorium, Des Moines IA

Steven Stills
Red Rocks Amphitheater, Boulder CO

James Taylor
Red Rocks Amphitheater, Boulder CO

SuperTramp
Iowa State Univ. Stadium, Ames IA

Crosby Stills & Nash
Iowa State Univ. Stadium, Ames IA

Emerson, Lake & Palmer
Univ. of Iowa Stadium, Iowa City IA

Emmylou Harris
Pabst Auditorium, Milwaukee WI

Emmylou Harris
Ravinia Pavilion, Highland Park IL

Jean Luc Ponty
McCormick Place Auditorium, Chicago IL

Lene Lovich
Park West, Chicago IL

The Dead Kennedys

Tut's Nightclub, Chicago IL

Duran Duran
Park West, Chicago IL

Laurie Anderson
Park West, Chicago IL

Scarlet Architect
Some Abandoned Warehouse, Chicago IL

Pete Shelley
Some Abandoned Warehouse, Chicago IL

Flock of Seagulls
Park West, Chicago IL

Orchestral Manoeuvers in the Dark
Park West, Chicago IL

Spyro Gyra
Park West, Chicago IL

Joni Mitchell
Poplar Creek Music Theater, Hoffman Estates IL

Joe Jackson
Poplar Creek Music Theater, Hoffman Estates IL

Ozark Mountain Daredevils
Poco
The Vic Theatre, Chicago IL

Orchestral Manoeuvers in the Dark
The Metro, Chicago IL

The Cars
Aragon Ballroom, Chicago IL

Emmylou Harris
Patrillo Bandshell, Chicago IL

Emmylou Harris
Park West, Chicago IL

Emmylou Harris
House of Blues, Chicago IL

Emmylou Harris and John Prine
Ravinia Pavilion, Highland Park IL

Canned Heat
Jonny Lang
Oregon State Fairgrounds, Salem OR

Halestorm
Milwaukee Summerfest, Milwaukee WI

Halestorm
We Are Harlot

Wisconsin State Fairgrounds, Milwaukee WI

Halestorm
Shinedown
Black Stone Cherry
Whiskey Myers

Northerly Island Pavilion, Chicago IL

The Pretty Reckless
Chicago House of Blues, Chicago IL

Halestorm
Mastodon
New Years Da
y
Illinois State Fairgrounds, Springfield IL

Halestorm
Royal Bliss
Blacktop Mojo

Veterans Park, Milwaukee WI

Halestorm
In This Moment
New Years Day

The Venue, Hammond IN

At 66, I've kind of aged out of going to concerts.

My Type 2 diabetes makes me thirsty all the time. And if I drink, I have to pee, and my bladder now has a two-minute time limit.

Last six concerts have been from the front row of the pit, because I discovered that is the only way to see a concert. Not going to pee my pants in front of Lzzy Hale.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:29:05 PM EDT
[#46]
I've held Chino Moreno aloft in the pit. First song in, first scream of the show he jumps in the crowd and hung out while we held him for what seemed like half a song.

I've been thrown into the pit by Josh Scoggin of the band '68 when he fronted Norma Jean

I have friends in Whitechapel, getting to chill backstage is cool

Roger Waters, aside his TDS, was absolutely amazing sound and show wise

Metallica nearly front row a few years back was crazy

Getting free tickets to see Alison Kraus, finding out said tickets were primo, coming into the show to find out her band were playing songs from Oh Brother Where Art Thou to open, yea that's the stuff

Meeting Nickel Creek on their first tour at a tiny outdoor venue, they've blown me away every time I've seen them
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:30:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
To promote Load (yeah I know it sucks), Metallica did a couple free spontaneous shows in the parking lots at Tower Records in San Jose and Sacramento. My buddy and my brother and I saw the San Jose show. Summer '96, good times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpmiUv-vbB4

News report:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2KYHJxCFgY
View Quote

man...the 90's ruled
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:32:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:39:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Woodstock 99
We were making our way out as the NYSP were making their way in. Memorable concert to say the least.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:45:17 PM EDT
[#50]
The original Lynyrd Skynyrd.

AC/DC with Bon Scott.

Fleetwood Mac when they were young.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top