Quoted:

Anyone on federal payroll absolutely hates him
View Quote

funny how that works
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 1:40:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Oooh Russia found out about if Obama was going to spit or swallow Mike after he got back from playing golf on Martha's Vineyard?

He'll die of old age surrounded by his grand children while deep staters here will wonder why their kids turned them in to the ATF after they didn't register their muzzle loaders.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's going to have a nice life with his family.  There won't be any tranny pedo librarians over there trying to groom his kids.

He gave the Russians more actionable intelligence than the entire SVR.

Oooh Russia found out about if Obama was going to spit or swallow Mike after he got back from playing golf on Martha's Vineyard?

Hope the traitorous little prick ends up eating something explosive and fraggy in UKR.

He'll die of old age surrounded by his grand children while deep staters here will wonder why their kids turned them in to the ATF after they didn't register their muzzle loaders.

That’s quite a mancrush you have on the guy.  Bet you’re a fan of the Rosenburgs, Alger Hiss, the Clintons, and Benedict Arnold too.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 1:42:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Guy exposes wrong doing that Obama Admin doing to American public, Obama Admin wants to fry him. He flees out of country.

Let's focus on that part, at that point is he good or bad?
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 1:47:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So is Snowden still a good guy now or is he evil. I have seen many people argue over this dude being a hero or traitor.

This should be good
View Quote

I guess that depends on your view of the CIA and NSA.. are they good or evil?
The enemy of my enemy and all that, maybe?
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 1:56:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Russia certainly agrees with you.  Providing a foreign government with valuable intelligence is what all the good guys do.
View Quote

You seemed to be really upset that he told us (American Citizens) that our government was betraying our rights.  Why is that?  The only bad guy I see here is our government and those that support it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 1:58:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep. Very telling.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:00:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Guy exposes wrong doing that Obama Admin doing to American public, Obama Admin wants to fry him. He flees out of country.

View Quote

And the Bush admin before Obama, and the Trump admin afterwards.  

Since 9/11 every presidential administration has been complicit in deep state's unconstitutional spying on citizens.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:03:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That’s quite a mancrush you have on the guy.  Bet you’re a fan of the Rosenburgs, Alger Hiss, the Clintons, and Benedict Arnold too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's going to have a nice life with his family.  There won't be any tranny pedo librarians over there trying to groom his kids.

Hope the traitorous little prick ends up eating something explosive and fraggy in UKR.

"bUh, aLex jONes And zEroHedGe seZ dAT sNowDen iS A hEro.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:04:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:04:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Draft that bitch!
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:07:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You seemed to be really upset that he told us (American Citizens) that our government was betraying our rights.  Why is that?  The only bad guy I see here is our government and those that support it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russia certainly agrees with you.  Providing a foreign government with valuable intelligence is what all the good guys do.

Exactly
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:09:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Blew the whistle on one corrupt shit government and defected to another.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:11:35 PM EDT
[#13]
The shutdown email monitoring program explicitly did not look at American's email. Only overseas stuff. The program that Snowden "exposed" didn't exist and was made up.
The foreign only email monitoring program was the one that was shut down.

Folks also forget the Gigabytes of US intel info that Snowden stole. The folks at the facility where he worked were pissed about  the stolen info, and didn't care about the "whistle blowing" because he made that program up.

Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:20:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:23:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cope and seethe.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:24:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So is Snowden still a good guy now or is he evil. I have seen many people argue over this dude being a hero or traitor.

This should be good

Yeah, you obviously know more about the many thousands of govt workers than anybody else. "They're ALL automatons that are in the 'big secret' that never leaks out." Yet, speaking the other side of your mouths that govt cannot do anything correctly and always screws up.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:27:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Exactly
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly

Very one dimensional point of view. As if all he did was tell journalists about these programs. No way he gave that capability to other nations, no way he gave any other secrets away, technology, software, etc. to any other nation.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:31:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Some of the same people who love Snowden hate Russia, I’m here to watch them dance.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:34:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

What is LM ADP?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
F Snowden, may he rot in Russia, together with their government.
He made my life miserable, while I was at LM ADP.
Retirement did not change any of my prospective against him.

What is LM ADP?
Lockheed Martin Advance Development Programs

And his life and others who work on highly classified projects should always be miserable from the perspective security. If he wanted a job where he can stroll in easily without any security rules he must work under, he should have worked for 7-11 or maybe Safeway, or perhaps Home Depot.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:36:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Well , he does need bodies for the war

Quoted:
Welcome to the reserves comrade Snowden!
View Quote

I'm sure Comrade Snowden will do his Duty for the Motherland to Die like a Russian Patriot should...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:39:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Proof he was a traitor all along.
View Quote

you're falling for the liberal manipulation.  what are his options?
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:42:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

that. Exactly.  Snowden isn't choosing to live in Russia. He's choosing to live where he won't be in prison for the rest of this life, and where a lying crooked government isn't out to completely destroy him.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:43:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Off to the front!
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:44:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

that. Exactly.  Snowden isn't choosing to live in Russia. He's choosing to live where he won't be in prison for the rest of this life, and where a lying crooked government isn't out to completely destroy him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He’s living with a lying crooked government that paid him for actionable intelligence about his own country.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:45:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This should be good
View Quote

Good. He exposed a massively illegal and unconstitutional government program that of course none of them were ever punished form. Don't even get punished for lying to congress. One of Obama's stooges wrote in his book about how they purposely stranded Snowden in Russia to hurt his credibility.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:46:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m sure that’s the only thing he gave to the Russians, right, comrade?
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:47:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Many Americans are a-ok with being subjects as long as its their husband abusing them.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:49:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Very one dimensional point of view. As if all he did was tell journalists about these programs. No way he gave that capability to other nations, no way he gave any other secrets away, technology, software, etc. to any other nation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly

The point is that the government has massive spying on us.

I don’t agree with everything Snowden did but our government is out of control.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:51:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Putin will send him to Ukraine now.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:55:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Meanwhile, our retards are asking him to voluntarily return to "face justice".

Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:57:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Oh no, is Russia bullying us again
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:58:24 PM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 9/26/2022 3:11:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Since 9/11 every presidential administration has been complicit in deep state's unconstitutional spying on citizens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once you let a government start bathing in criminally obtained information without any oversight at all, they never get out of the tub, and absolutely never shut that stream of hot water off.

Remember the threads about Los Alamos being loaded with Chinese spies? Senior FBI officials openly flouting SCIF protocols?  

Security clearances have become nothing more than control tools to occupy mid level rubes. Kept busy with the minutiae of their protocols and made to feel important while it's all sold off or stolen at levels far above their pay grades.

Link Posted: 9/26/2022 3:11:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think there is more to it, but I am unable to see for myself what he "leaked" from what I am told he threw the baby out with the bathwater.  He mentioned programs that have zero to do with US citizens and even ones that could get people killed in other countries, or at the minimum cost tax payers millions to deal with afterwards.  Again, I cant view anything that gets leaked so I can only go off what I have been told, but disclosing capabilities used by our military against other military's isn't whistle blower stuff which is probably while you don't see many lawmakers or even presidents even mentioning pardoning the guy.    
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 3:24:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Snowden is a better man than any of his detractors.

Sucks that this was his only good option, but it was.

Please post your evidence that Snowden revealed classified information about US intelligence operations to Russia, outside of the intelligence dumps he released to the general public and media.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 3:26:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well in that case, I guess it's AOK!

Like Trump had a firm hand on the helm of the deep state.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 3:28:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

So far in this thread, it appears that normal citizens love him, our members who are part of the Federal apparatus hate him.  

I'm sure the first thing the intelligence agencies did was to "Big Lie" whatever Snowden did to their internal stakeholders, then the media.  As we can see, the "fled to Russia" lie was right on the front end.  He was only transiting Russia and the Obama Admin revoked his passport during his layover to trap him there and generate the "Russian Agent" talking point.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 3:34:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Please post your evidence that Snowden revealed classified information about US intelligence operations to Russia, outside of the intelligence dumps he released to the general public and media.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Snowden is a better man than any of his detractors.

Sucks that this was his only good option, but it was.

So you think the many many terabytes of data he took with him only talked about one thing?  We know that he left with massive amounts of data… that’s not disputed.

Do you really think the US government would publish the rest of the data?

Do you actually think the Russians (and Chinese) would tell you all the stuff they’re doing with Snowden’s info?

That’s pretty naive.

Snowden is a traitor and a spy.  The fact that some small parcel of the data he stole told you something you wanted to hear is irrelevant to that fact.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 3:37:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Cope and seethe.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cope and seethe.  

You liking spies and traitors doesn’t affect me at all, but it says a lot about you.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 3:37:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

He’s living with a lying crooked government that paid him for actionable intelligence about his own country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

what were his options?  once he pointed out that the US govt was spying on Americans,  and the US govt instead of working with him, started trying to put him in prison.

what were his options? Just let the corrupt Obama admin throw him in jail for life?

And did he give Putin intelligence?
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 3:38:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/26/2022 3:40:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I think there is more to it, but I am unable to see for myself what he "leaked" from what I am told he threw the baby out with the bathwater.  He mentioned programs that have zero to do with US citizens and even ones that could get people killed in other countries, or at the minimum cost tax payers millions to deal with afterwards.  Again, I cant view anything that gets leaked so I can only go off what I have been told, but disclosing capabilities used by our military against other military's isn't whistle blower stuff which is probably while you don't see many lawmakers or even presidents even mentioning pardoning the guy.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

what we were told was told by the press, and by our government. Both proven to be criminal, and not have our interests at heart.

Link Posted: 9/26/2022 3:40:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

what were his options?  once he pointed out that the US govt was spying on Americans,  and the US govt instead of working with him, started trying to put him in prison.

what were his options? Just let the corrupt Obama admin throw him in jail for life?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He gave every foreign intelligence service sensitive intelligence. The guy compromised our Nation.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 3:40:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You liking spies and traitors doesn’t affect me at all, but it says a lot about you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cope and seethe.  

We are the ones being spied upon. Where is your rage at that?
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 3:42:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 3:43:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cope and seethe.  

you're aligning with obama and the deep state who have used domestic spy programs to weaponize the IRS, the DOJ, FBI and other government agencies.  You are aligning with the people who have called us domestic terrorists.

Snowden was trying to stop US warrantless domestic spying. Nothing more.

The fact you want to protect that and for it to continue, say everything about you.

If US gov wasn't the evil big brother, Snowden wouldn't have had to blow the whistle.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 3:43:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

He gave every foreign intelligence service sensitive intelligence. The guy compromised our Nation.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I'm sure this cunt gave away much more damaging intel than Snowden did.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 3:43:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This should be good

You know the worst thing about this?  There are people in the Federal Government doing illegal surveillance on US citizens and they were not convicted and not sitting in prison. It is more than likely still going on and has probably increased.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 3:43:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Steal secrets, deliver them to China, then defect to Russia?

What other possible option did he have?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Proof he was a traitor all along.

Steal secrets, deliver them to China, then defect to Russia?

What other possible option did he have?

This right here. We need to do an extraordinary rendition on this guy.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 3:45:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/67160/ap090306017956-5-3763725844_jpg-2540181.JPG

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/67160/ap090306017956-5-3763725844_jpg-2540181.JPG

Her server was an intelligence trough for foreign intelligence agencies but it’s a drop in the bucket compared to Snowden. Both belong in prison.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top