Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 41
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:57:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Not this shit again. Am I in before the Q dillo?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 11:02:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not this shit again. Am I in before the Q dillo?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/87D543F5-C33B-475C-95CD-45D86133DAC9-476.gif
View Quote
You mean the Chinese made officially licensed TrumpTM brand latex free Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump shaped AA Battery powered 12" figurine personal massagers?
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 11:02:51 AM EDT
[#3]
lmao..I'll say one thing about this thread, it keeps lots of gray bars busy investing time and energy into shit they don't believe exists, pretty funny.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 11:13:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Negative.  I have faith in God.  

As far as Trump, the point of this was he followed the Constitution.  He had full authority and a duty to hand this over to the military before he left office.  It's obvious now that is exactly what he did through pre-planned Continuity of Government operations.  The coup has already happened via the stolen election by our enemies, both foreign and domestic.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So it took you multiple years to conduct a criminal investigation at a local level, and you're upset that it's taking multiple years to start correcting something that is taking place on a global scale, that involves evil on a scale this world cannot even imagine right now, some of which has been going on for probably a hundred years or more in this country alone?  Wow.  Lol!  Alrighty then...  Thank God you are not in charge of this investigation.  Whew.
Dude, you're placing faith in Q for Christ's sake. There's nothing grounded in reality. You said that Trump is working with the military, right now. A private citizen is working with military leaders. Sounds like the start of a coup.

As far as Trump, the point of this was he followed the Constitution.  He had full authority and a duty to hand this over to the military before he left office.  It's obvious now that is exactly what he did through pre-planned Continuity of Government operations.  The coup has already happened via the stolen election by our enemies, both foreign and domestic.

I thought you were a legit Q-tard until this post. Bravo, sir.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 11:14:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
lmao..I'll say one thing about this thread, it keeps lots of gray bars busy investing time and energy into shit they don't believe exists, pretty funny.
View Quote

It’s really not that time consuming. Besides. It’s free entertainment. Gives me something to do in my downtime and when I poop.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 11:22:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You mean the Chinese made officially licensed TrumpTM brand latex free Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump shaped AA Battery powered 12" figurine personal massagers?
View Quote

Exactly! Two more weeks and the election will be overturned. Release the Godzuki! This is 87 degrees of Sorry while everyone else is playing Mouse Trap! The shit gets old.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 11:23:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

What I find interesting is that none of the formerly adherent appear inclined to prevent their peers from getting sucked down a rabbit hole to nowhere, despite a running four-year body of evidence that should suggest they do exactly that.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 5:51:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

You sort of have a point, this has become more about purse swinging than whether or not this Q stuff is real.  On the other hand that's all that's left because nothing ever happened.  

This is the part where you say that there never has to be any result of this Q stuff because 4D chess and Trump actually wanted to lose a rigged election because he's playing the long game against the reptiloids from the dark side of the moon and boy you guys are going to look stupid in 400 years when it turns out he was right.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 7:02:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You sort of have a point, this has become more about purse swinging than whether or not this Q stuff is real.  On the other hand that's all that's left because nothing ever happened.  

This is the part where you say that there never has to be any result of this Q stuff because 4D chess and Trump actually wanted to lose a rigged election because he's playing the long game against the reptiloids from the dark side of the moon and boy you guys are going to look stupid in 400 years when it turns out he was right.
View Quote

Well, by all means then,, continue with you purse swinging, I’m going to go load some ammo.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 7:12:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:

View Quote

What is Sad is that because of the January 6th 'Tards, the whole ARF Archive was wiped - it would be hilarious to read back through those "Q" Threads to see what posters said then and are backpedaling now that back then they never believed that "Q" stuff...

If you made a venn diagram of the biggerst  "Q" / Conspiracy Bros and overlaid it on the "Forever Trumpers" it would be an almost perfect overlay.  The Loudest Trump supporters really deep down believe what they were sold that Trump is really gonna' "Fight the Secret Conspiracy of Global Elites & Pedophiles" + Lock up Hillary Clinton + Build a border wall & make Mexico pay for it all...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 7:12:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Interesting.  I see that as a clue, especially now that Trump is making open references to Q which has been pointed out in this thread by Advance.  I've always tried to take the 100,000-foot view of this whole thing, and I've been convinced that there was zero chance Trump and his whole administration simply walked away and handed the safety and security of our nation to its enemies.  Not a chance.

Like I've said, Trump was making unusual moves with senior level staff right after Joe Biden is declared the winner of the Presidential race on November 7th, 2020.  Trump fired Mark Esper and promoted Chris Miller to Acting Secretary of Defense effective immediately on November 9th.
https://news.usni.org/2020/11/09/trump-removes-esper-christopher-miller-new-acting-secdef

Then on November 10, 2020, Trump promotes Anthony Tata to the Senior Official Performing the duties of the Undersecretary of Defense for Policy.  Anthony Tata would then be in charge of the US Department of Defense Directives which include DOD continuity policy and its implementation.
https://www.esd.whs.mil/Portals/54/Documents/DD/issuances/dodd/302026p.pdf
Take note of section 2.1 (b).  "Serves as the DoD Continuity Coordinator in accordance with Presidential Policy, Directive-40 (PPD-40)"

On November 11th, Trump then promotes Kash Patel to Chief of Staff to Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller.  Trump also promotes Ezra Cohen-Watnick to Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence, which is the top Pentagon civilian overseeing intelligence.

On December 7th 2020, Trump signs Executive Order 13961 into law.  Click the URL in the link to read it.
https://www.hsdl.org/c/abstract/?docid=847869

"It is the policy of the United States to maintain comprehensive and effective continuity programs that ensure national security and the preservation of government structure under the United States Constitution and in alignment with Presidential Policy Directive-40 (PPD-40) of July 15, 2016 (National Continuity Policy). [...] To achieve this policy, in conjunction with this order, I am signing the Federal Mission Resilience Strategy (Strategy), which should be implemented to increase the resilience of the executive branch. Implementing the Strategy will reduce the current reliance on reactive relocation of personnel and enhance a proactive posture that minimizes disruption, distributes risk to the performance of NEFs [National Essential Functions], and maximizes the cost-effectiveness of actions that ensure continuity of operations, continuity of government, and enduring constitutional government."

Note the PPD-40 reference in that document.

Also, take note that he lays out a 90 day time table.  If he is leaving, why do this?
Sec. 4. Implementation. (a) Within 90 days of the date of this order, the
Executive Committee shall submit a Federal Mission Resilience Executive
Committee Charter to the President, through the Chief of Staff, that identifies
any subordinate bodies, working groups, and reporting mechanisms that
support the role of the Executive Committee.

Also in December of 2020, Trump signs the Federal Mission Resilience Strategy 2020.  Again, click the URL in the link to read it.
https://www.hsdl.org/c/abstract/?docid=848323

"The Federal Mission Resilience Strategy (hereafter, 'Strategy') builds on existing continuity policy to accelerate the evolution of our Federal Government to become more resilient against all threats and conditions through an enduring structure of distributed risk and capabilities. The Strategy was developed in response to direction from the National Security Council Principals Committee and supports the National Security Strategy by refocusing national continuity policy implementation to better address emerging threats to the performance of essential functions and services. Federal Mission Resilience is the ability of the Federal executive branch to continuously maintain the capability and capacity to perform essential functions and services, without time delay, regardless of threats or conditions, and with the understanding that adequate warning of a threat may not be available. Federal Mission Resilience will be realized when preparedness programs, including continuity and enterprise risk management, are fully integrated into day-to-day operations of the Federal executive branch. The Strategy model of 'Assess, Distribute, and Sustain' reduces the reliance on reactive relocation of personnel to alternate locations and emphasizes a more proactive full-time posture of distribution and as necessary, devolution to minimize disruptions to essential functions and services. This shift in policy implementation is supported by three lines of effort (LOE). Through these LOEs, Federal executive branch Principals will drive efforts within their components to increase the capability and capacity to continuously perform essential functions and services to mitigate against all threats, including adversarial actions and regional disruptions."

It's clear Trump set up Continuity of Government operations before he left office from these and many other documents.  I factor much of this into the bigger picture, and its why I do not believe for a second that Trump and his whole administration just walked away.  They knew what was happening and prepared for it.  

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 7:20:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Interesting.  I see that as a clue, especially now that Trump is making open references to Q which has been pointed out in this thread by Advance.  I've always tried to take the 100,000-foot view of this whole thing, and I've been convinced that there was zero chance Trump and his whole administration simply walked away and handed the safety and security of our nation to its enemies.  Not a chance.

Like I've said, Trump was making unusual moves with senior level staff right after Joe Biden is declared the winner of the Presidential race on November 7th, 2020.  Trump fired Mark Esper and promoted Chris Miller to Acting Secretary of Defense effective immediately on November 9th.
https://news.usni.org/2020/11/09/trump-removes-esper-christopher-miller-new-acting-secdef

Then on November 10, 2020, Trump promotes Anthony Tata to the Senior Official Performing the duties of the Undersecretary of Defense for Policy.  Anthony Tata would then be in charge of the US Department of Defense Directives which include DOD continuity policy and its implementation.
Take note of section 2.1 (b).  "Serves as the DoD Continuity Coordinator in accordance with Presidential Policy, Directive-40 (PPD-40)"

On November 11th, Trump then promotes Kash Patel to Chief of Staff to Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller.  Trump also promotes Ezra Cohen-Watnick to Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence, which is the top Pentagon civilian overseeing intelligence.

On December 7th 2020, Trump signs Executive Order 13961 into law.  Click the URL in the link to read it.

"It is the policy of the United States to maintain comprehensive and effective continuity programs that ensure national security and the preservation of government structure under the United States Constitution and in alignment with Presidential Policy Directive-40 (PPD-40) of July 15, 2016 (National Continuity Policy). [...] To achieve this policy, in conjunction with this order, I am signing the Federal Mission Resilience Strategy (Strategy), which should be implemented to increase the resilience of the executive branch. Implementing the Strategy will reduce the current reliance on reactive relocation of personnel and enhance a proactive posture that minimizes disruption, distributes risk to the performance of NEFs [National Essential Functions], and maximizes the cost-effectiveness of actions that ensure continuity of operations, continuity of government, and enduring constitutional government."

Also, take note that he lays out a 90 day time table.  If he is leaving, why do this?

Also in December of 2020, Trump signs the Federal Mission Resilience Strategy 2020.  Again, click the URL in the link to read it.

"The Federal Mission Resilience Strategy (hereafter, 'Strategy') builds on existing continuity policy to accelerate the evolution of our Federal Government to become more resilient against all threats and conditions through an enduring structure of distributed risk and capabilities. The Strategy was developed in response to direction from the National Security Council Principals Committee and supports the National Security Strategy by refocusing national continuity policy implementation to better address emerging threats to the performance of essential functions and services. Federal Mission Resilience is the ability of the Federal executive branch to continuously maintain the capability and capacity to perform essential functions and services, without time delay, regardless of threats or conditions, and with the understanding that adequate warning of a threat may not be available. Federal Mission Resilience will be realized when preparedness programs, including continuity and enterprise risk management, are fully integrated into day-to-day operations of the Federal executive branch. The Strategy model of 'Assess, Distribute, and Sustain' reduces the reliance on reactive relocation of personnel to alternate locations and emphasizes a more proactive full-time posture of distribution and as necessary, devolution to minimize disruptions to essential functions and services. This shift in policy implementation is supported by three lines of effort (LOE). Through these LOEs, Federal executive branch Principals will drive efforts within their components to increase the capability and capacity to continuously perform essential functions and services to mitigate against all threats, including adversarial actions and regional disruptions."

It's clear Trump set up Continuity of Government operations before he left office from these and many other documents.  I factor much of this into the bigger picture, and its why I do not believe for a second that Trump and his whole administration just walked away.  They knew what was happening and prepared for it.  

View Quote

Are you under some kind of mistaken impression that continuity policies and procedures did not exist prior to Trump?
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:52:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I will be honest. I don’t know what any of that means. But it appears it hasn’t stopped Biden’s shitty policies.  

as To Trump aligning himself with Q. I would say posting a few memes with Q’ish themes does not a partnership make.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:47:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:59:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Just a bit of Q history.

Is was right around this time in 2017 when Q arfcom was informed of the sealed indictments.

Two weeks has turned into 4 years.

Also during this time frame was the discussions of the ankle monitors disguised with those medical ankle support boots.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 1:13:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Still the only candidate that the GOPe and commie left hate.
View Quote

So...   if Trump is "The Candidate hated by the GOP & the Democrats" ...

How exactly is Trump expecting to win big in 2024 on such a "wide base of voter support"...

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 11/26/2022 2:11:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

How exactly is Trump expecting to win big in 2024 on such a "wide base of voter support"...

Bigger_Hammer

View Quote

This guy is going to have them follow the white rabbit to victory when the storm comes in two weeks when Trumps military leaders unseal the indictments and JFK is resurrected from the grave.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 9:03:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 9:07:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 9:08:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

The man who engaged in a seditious conspiracy to overturn the results of a presidential election he lost, “followed the constitution”?

I would offer you a lol, but it’s too sad you guys actually believe this.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 9:10:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 11:32:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:23:17 AM EDT
[#24]

Ascension is mentioned again I see.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:55:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The man who engaged in a seditious conspiracy to overturn the results of a presidential election he lost, “followed the constitution”?

View Quote

Why do you support voter fraud?

You never had a problem with the seditious conspiracy to remove Trump from office.

But now you are up in arms about examination of a fraudulent election. Weird.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 8:23:04 AM EDT
[#26]

Telling some of the lowest information individuals in modern times that “knowledge is power” is like saying “opposable thumbs are power” to a bird.

This makes no sense; what is this DNA stuff about, and how do we “protect our DNA”?
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 9:14:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You never had a problem with the seditious conspiracy to remove Trump from office.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you or has any member of your family ever been diagnosed schizophrenic or mentally incompetent?

Do you yourself habitually use drugs, stimulants, or alcohol?

Are you... currently menstruating?
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 9:15:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 9:52:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This guy is going to have them follow the white rabbit to victory when the storm comes in two weeks when Trumps military leaders unseal the indictments and JFK is resurrected from the grave.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/82163/85BE0742-92EF-4BF4-B1B0-F4051C2627F5_jpe-2614499.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/82163/85BE0742-92EF-4BF4-B1B0-F4051C2627F5_jpe-2614499.JPG

Lol

While I still kinda support Trump I've never once posted believing Q stuff.

He does ask a valid question, how exactly can he beat the power if errbody hates him. Out cheat the cheaters? Talk about getting elections fixed if Trump did it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:06:10 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Lol

While I still kinda support Trump I've never once posted believing Q stuff.

He does ask a valid question, how exactly can he beat the power if errbody hates him. Out cheat the cheaters? Talk about getting elections fixed if Trump did it.
View Quote

Then there is the matter of actualizing an agenda in the absence of broad political or public support.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:11:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Elon back DeSantis, not Trump.
View Quote

4D CHESS
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:26:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Have you or has any member of your family ever been diagnosed schizophrenic or mentally incompetent?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The man who engaged in a seditious conspiracy to overturn the results of a presidential election he lost, "followed the constitution"?

I would offer you a lol, but it's too sad you guys actually believe this.

Should....should we tell them about the Twinkie?
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 11:15:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Telling some of the lowest information individuals in modern times that “knowledge is power” is like saying “opposable thumbs are power” to a bird.

This makes no sense; what is this DNA stuff about, and how do we “protect our DNA”?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Could be Pokémon… lol…

There’s also some hippy dippy tinfoil shit that comes up for “dna ascension”:

https://in5d.com/dna-activation-upgrade-and-ascension/

Link Posted: 11/28/2022 3:15:00 PM EDT
[#35]
A war for our DNA huh?

The fuck is Ron talking about?
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 4:25:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
A war for our DNA huh?

The fuck is Ron talking about?
View Quote

Clot shot.  Easy win.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:01:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Clot shot.  Easy win.
View Quote

He should have predicted the rona.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:11:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

or anything, predicting anything at all would have been good
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:13:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In fairness, on a long enough timeline there is a 100% chance that a midterm will be safe.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:29:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

In fairness, on a long enough timeline there is a 100% chance that a midterm will be safe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stupid shit is stupid.

“We have it all”
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 9:16:30 AM EDT
[#41]
For future reference:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 10:17:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
For future reference:

View Quote

is that the Space Kraken?
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 10:18:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

is that the Space Kraken?
View Quote

missilecoptersub 2.0
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 10:46:36 AM EDT
[#44]
So is Elon Q or the antichrist?
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 10:48:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
In typical Q fashion, maybe.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 1:25:17 PM EDT
[#46]
The difference between Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis.

This was the same time period in 2018.

Trump to GOP senators: You're afraid of the NRA

Rep. Ron DeSantis reacts to new Florida gun law

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 2:09:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

The “false prophet” is what Q said. Beware of him.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 1:42:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Remember Q is for Trump only. And Q+ is Trump according to the believer. Q serves Trump. Trump was the only person anointed by God to save the world.

Trump is “the storm” and “the plan” can only be carried out by Trump, while they trust Sessions, Wray, Barr, Durham and the Kennedys.

“The plan” never included someone else at the top.

Link Posted: 12/10/2022 2:03:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Page / 41
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top