BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:05:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She sent out a mailer to every registered Democrat in the State, instructing them on how to change their party and vote for her in the primary.  Add to that the number of supporters she still has, and it's a tougher fight than you think.
View Quote

Thats all kinds of ...
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:05:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Dominion don't care, and Dominion don't care that you know it
...this could get interesting
View Quote

And Das Machina goes "Wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:05:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Seems like a good night for a Liz Cheney Victory Party!

I wonder if the bitch is even going to bother going to WY for the results?
View Quote

My wife saw her in a restaurant yesterday.

I'm glad I wasn't there.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:05:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Dominion don't care, and Dominion don't care that you know it
...this could get interesting
View Quote

Watch her win by 200 million votes, like Biden.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:06:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I’m not gonna count my chucks before they hatch.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:07:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

she's done  one 'really bad thing' in her position as congressman, she's gone all in with the 'take trump out' gang.

she had one of the most conservative voting records in congress and voted for trump stuff during her tenure. the only thing that makes here a 'dumbocrap' is her opposition to trump. so if you worship trump, she is basically the anit-christ.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
gotta wait for the 0200 mail in voting to arrive, she is a dumbocrap after all

she's done  one 'really bad thing' in her position as congressman, she's gone all in with the 'take trump out' gang.

she had one of the most conservative voting records in congress and voted for trump stuff during her tenure. the only thing that makes here a 'dumbocrap' is her opposition to trump. so if you worship trump, she is basically the anit-christ.

That is a helluva lot more than one thing. She has gotten into bed with the most treasonous regime in the country’s history. She has collided with them to persecute and deprive Americans of their rights.  She has aided and abetted their ruthless power grab across every facet of life all to “get Trump”.  This was done with zero regard to the consequences and destruction to our country and it’s citizens.  It’s much bigger than Trump and she is too stupid to see it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:07:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Agreed. But I doubt the demo-commies have the ballot "infrastructure" in very red places like Wyoming etc. Not only would they need the fake ballots (easy) but the ballot counters, sorters, etc AND the corrupt judges and Sec.of State to block recounts. I guess we shall see how their "bring out the vote at 3am" plans are progressing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed. But I doubt the demo-commies have the ballot "infrastructure" in very red places like Wyoming etc. Not only would they need the fake ballots (easy) but the ballot counters, sorters, etc AND the corrupt judges and Sec.of State to block recounts. I guess we shall see how their "bring out the vote at 3am" plans are progressing.

I don't think there's too much fraud in Wyoming I wouldn't worry about that. The only concern I have is the crossover voting with all the Democrats voting for her. We need to be all the rinos and quite a few of the Democrats crossing over.
I'm not too worried though, I'm pretty sure she's done.

I'm more concerned with the secretary of state race.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:08:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Maybe she will going Only Fans after she looses?
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:09:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
I don't worship trump but the line she took on the Jan 6th shit against my fellow Americans she can kiss my ass. There's 100,000 conservatives here that can vote exactly like that bitch did and still support people standing up against the left. So fuck her.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:10:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
After today, she can vote any way she wants until January.
View Quote

True, but she's being (possibly) kicked out because she's already not acting by the will of her constituents, so not much changes.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:12:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm predicting she'll pick up 20% of the votes.

Surprised at how many of her signs are floating around Casper, Rawlins, Rock Springs and Green River.  

View Quote

tells you how bad the democrat invasion is in the west.  the diaspora from california has fucked all of us in the west. we're not longer in "Move to a free state" time,  we're at fight the in your hometown phase now.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:13:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It isn't just Trump.

Her role in the jan 6 committee may be connected to Trump but its bigger then Trump, and she is also on record saying white supremacy is a problem.

She needs replaced.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:13:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That is a helluva lot more than one thing. She has gotten into bed with the most treasonous regime in the country’s history. She has collided with them to persecute and deprive Americans of their rights.  She has aided and abetted their ruthless power grab across every facet of life all to “get Trump”.  This was done with zero regard to the consequences and destruction to our country and it’s citizens.  It’s much bigger than Trump and she is too stupid to see it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:17:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
She will be hired by CNN by the end of the week.
View Quote

The sad thing is that indirectly she will be the beneficiary of federal funding.   That's how that media disaster that calls itself a news station stays afloat.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:17:41 AM EDT
[#15]
it will be done
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:18:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Wife rarely goes to vote. After seeing the Dick commercial, she said didn't 'need lectured by that old asshole' and announced she's voting with me after work.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:19:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I don't worship trump but the line she took on the Jan 6th shit against my fellow Americans she can kiss my ass. There's 100,000 conservatives here that can vote exactly like that bitch did and still support people standing up against the left. So fuck her.
View Quote

This.

I'm heading out in a bit to do my part. Time to go, Liz! See ya!
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:20:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

trump lost the election. could not prove one case of election fraud, then the electoral college met and voted biden in. at that point trump had lost the election, stolen of otherwise. from that point on trump tried every absurd thing he could think of to somehow hold on to the presidency. the final result was the jan6 riot in which a lot of folks egged on by trump broke into the capitol to somehow change the outcome but stopping pence. which was a ludicrous idea to begin with. then when thousands of his supporters got into trouble, got arrested and so forth, he retired to mar largo to play golf and shill for donations for whatever, and certainly not to help those who he had egged on on jan6.

thats the one thing she is involved in, the jan6 committee. and yes she has zero regard for what its doing to her career. as to the destruction of the country, that has a life all its on and has more to do with trumps continued blithering and the lefts continual rant about white supremacists and trump supporters. both sides are spoiling for a fight jan6 and cheney are simply sideshows.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:22:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Democrats will go vote for her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm predicting she'll pick up 20% of the votes.

Surprised at how many of her signs are floating around Casper, Rawlins, Rock Springs and Green River.  

Democrats will go vote for her.

this is what happened in Utah,  our ass sniffing governor was put in place during primaries by the democrats crossing over.  They were bragging about it on facebook, entire groups of the helping each other get registered and voting for him.  ONe that I worked with even told me,  he's like "the republican is going to win in Utah no matter what, so why wouldn't I have a say in who represents me?"

It fucking pisses me off, so we get a bunch of super liberal people running the show. Cox is a liberal, assromney is, and so is Rep John Curtiss who was literally the head of the Utah Democratic party! before crossing over and becoming a republican so he could win.

Bunch of cheating no honor assholes.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:24:17 AM EDT
[#20]
nvm
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:25:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

from that point on trump tried every absurd thing he could think of to somehow hold on to the presidency. the final result was the jan6
View Quote

You lie.  Trump examined the elections and examined every possible way to make sure his votes were counted.  Unless the FBI comes up with direct evidence that Trump ordered people to falsify documents to give him the win, then your argument is nothing more than Democrat talking points and bullshit.  Once the elections were certified Trump stepped down.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:25:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:26:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:29:16 AM EDT
[#24]
I really hope she gets a good shellacking because she deserves it for being such a cunt.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:29:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:34:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
She will simply come back as a "D" in a different state
View Quote

Moving around worked for Mittens, although he hasn't OFFICIALLY changed parties yet.

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:34:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fulton County, GA, Dims running ballots through the machines 5 times each like in 2020?
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:34:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I understand your sentiment, but here is the bigger problem.  Trump represents, for all practical purposes, the will of the People.  A significant majority, in reality.  Not necessarily because of his policies and positions on Bump Stocks, or shit like that - but because most of us now recognize that Corruption and Elitism are the top issues in our government today.  Those significantly overshadow everything else, because it's those issues that are enabling the Elite to sell our Nation up the river to the Globalists.  

So, as hardcore of a Second Amendment supporter as I am, I will support Trump because he is a TRUE OUTSIDER and the only President we've had in modern times who wanted to do what is best for The People, rather than drive the ship into the harbor of Globalism, even when it hurts us.  It was clear when he announced, and the actions of the established Political Class have 150% reinforced that as FACT.

So whatever Cheney's voting record is, at the end of the day she and every other politician that is participating in the Kneecapping of Donald J. Trump, is spitting in our face, and laughing about it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:36:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

trump lost the election. could not prove one case of election fraud, then the electoral college met and voted biden in. at that point trump had lost the election, stolen of otherwise. from that point on trump tried every absurd thing he could think of to somehow hold on to the presidency. the final result was the jan6 riot in which a lot of folks egged on by trump broke into the capitol to somehow change the outcome but stopping pence. which was a ludicrous idea to begin with. then when thousands of his supporters got into trouble, got arrested and so forth, he retired to mar largo to play golf and shill for donations for whatever, and certainly not to help those who he had egged on on jan6.

thats the one thing she is involved in, the jan6 committee. and yes she has zero regard for what its doing to her career. as to the destruction of the country, that has a life all its on and has more to do with trumps continued blithering and the lefts continual rant about white supremacists and trump supporters. both sides are spoiling for a fight jan6 and cheney are simply sideshows.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your post makes a great case for only allowing smart people to vote.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:37:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I don't think there's too much fraud in Wyoming I wouldn't worry about that. The only concern I have is the crossover voting with all the Democrats voting for her. We need to be all the rinos and quite a few of the Democrats crossing over.
I'm not too worried though, I'm pretty sure she's done.
View Quote

This. She'll easily carry Teton County. Albany, Laramie and Natrona will be tight, but the rest of the State will make sure Liz loses. I know there's nothing but hate for her in Park Co. Except from Al Simpson, and piss on Al Simpson.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:37:16 AM EDT
[#31]
I really hope she's toast.  Guess we'll see.....
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:37:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:38:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

she had one of the most conservative voting records in congress
View Quote

That one thing involved 6 years of constant lies and betray; including voting for impeachment.  Why are you trying to downplay that?  Plus she voted for recent gun control that was just passed.  She also embraced the Dem witness that completely lied on the stand of the fake Jan 6th hearings.  She wasn't just in the "take trump out" gang, as he is already out.  She is still part of the "destroy Trump's future and anyone associated with him at any cost" gang.  She is a corrupt liar that supports gun control....but go on and keep kissing her ass.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:39:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
You know what? That has got to be THE MOST concise and well written pro-Trump argument I have ever read.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I understand your sentiment, but here is the bigger problem.  Trump represents, for all practical purposes, the will of the People.  A significant majority, in reality.  Not necessarily because of his policies and positions on Bump Stocks, or shit like that - but because most of us now recognize that Corruption and Elitism are the top issues in our government today.  Those significantly overshadow everything else, because it's those issues that are enabling the Elite to sell our Nation up the river to the Globalists.  

So, as hardcore of a Second Amendment supporter as I am, I will support Trump because he is a TRUE OUTSIDER and the only President we've had in modern times who wanted to do what is best for The People, rather than drive the ship into the harbor of Globalism, even when it hurts us.  It was clear when he announced, and the actions of the established Political Class have 150% reinforced that as FACT.

So whatever Cheney's voting record is, at the end of the day she and every other politician that is participating in the Kneecapping of Donald J. Trump, is spitting in our face, and laughing about it.
You know what? That has got to be THE MOST concise and well written pro-Trump argument I have ever read.

Thank you my long time ARF brother.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:42:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Your post makes a great case for only allowing smart people to vote.
View Quote

Only land owners & one vote per household... Im all for it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:42:55 AM EDT
[#36]
This guy has me convinced that she is good to go.

Dick Cheney brands Donald Trump 'greatest ever threat to our Republic'
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:43:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:43:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Dems are voting heavy for her.

It will be close. Still think she loses without a runoff.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:46:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:47:02 AM EDT
[#40]
just watch....she'll win....
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:48:07 AM EDT
[#41]
I’m sure she will be able to slide right into a job next to her husband at he the law firm he works at, and help him representing Hunter biden

Isn’t that something, that only came out in the last couple days.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:53:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

No runoffs here.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:54:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Thats all kinds of ...
View Quote

that twat just needs to switch to a dem then.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:55:42 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

there were just too many untruths in what you wrote
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:58:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:01:28 PM EDT
[#46]

She'll get a PO box in WA and come back to the senate as a dem.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:01:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well said.......
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:02:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dems hate her too. She was recently booed by the students in Laramie.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:06:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
That commercial proves that I was duped as a voter back in 2000. In the same breath that I have to say I was wrong for believing in that shmuck, The democrats that DESPISED him ... LOATHED HIM ... are cheering on his spawn.

I no longer believe in democrat vs republican. Its establishment vs non establishment.
View Quote
Just look at all the out of state money that was donated to Liz in this campaign, much of it from and with the support of "Establishment Republicans" despite her impeachment vote and her sitting on the J6 committee. They pulled out all the stops to try to keep her in her seat.  This is definitely an establishment vs non establishment fight, Liz has forgotten that she was elected as a Representative of the State of Wyoming not to be a member of the DC establishment.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:12:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

This^^^^^
Page / 14
Top Top