Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:15:18 PM EDT
[#1]
And how do you know he hasn’t? Beliefs are great, but don’t push them as fact.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:33:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've been reading the Bibles for the first time since religious instruction before my confirmation.

The idea of hell as we know it really doesn't jive with me anymore. Old Testament certainly doesn't make a case for a concept of eternal torment.

New Testament sure does if you don't question the accepted translations. My study is far from complete but It seems their is potentially minor mistranslations that alter the concept of heaven and hell in a huge way.
View Quote

It would take a hell (pun intended) of a lot of mistranslations to get there. Pick a translation and it’s all there in some form or another. Pick up the Greek inter linear if you’d like.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:34:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Used to have a problem reconciling a perfect and righteous God with eternal damnation. How could a perfect and loving God chose to punish someone with eternal torment.

Then I realized everyone including Lucifer chose their fate through their pride and rebellion against God.

I used to think annihilation of the soul was the end for a person that denies God/Christ. I guess that's what Seventh Day Adventists believe.

Been trying to figure out where my beliefs fall in the whole denominational Christianity world so I can maybe find a church to attend that is close to my beliefs. Bring on the Atheist hate lol
View Quote
There are plenty of hour plus long explanations of what they believe and why. You could do worse. Actually, the truth (as I believe it to be) about the dead, heaven and hell and all that is way more compassionate than the world's misguided belief that makes God out to be a sadist. All one can do is do their own homework and ask God to lead them to a good church and one that teaches truth. There isn't a church out there that is perfect. You could end up in many different ones.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:34:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Why does God save any of us if man fell?
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:35:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That's not an accurate description, logically.  
Assuming the God of the Bible is real and described accurately, then He created everything, including hell and including us.  He also knows ahead of time what decisions people will make because He's all-knowing.  Therefore, He knew when He created us with free will that the vast majority of humans would disobey and rebel, that probably 80-90% of the humans who ever lived would wind up going to hell.  So, even though He didn't FORCE us to go to hell, He knew before creating us that by creating us, He was putting us in a position where most of us would be condemned to eternal torment.
View Quote

That’s why Mormon God is a better deal. He’s just a regular guy like you and me.

He’s tough, but he’s fair, and he only asks for 10%.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:35:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why does God save any of us if man fell?
View Quote

John 3 has the answers
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:52:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I think everyone who just came up and went to a church because their parents did, maybe several generations before that, should critically investigate their churches beliefs like it was the first time they ever set foot in the place. I did that later in life and have some beliefs reinforced and more than one question about others that basically don't really have anything to do with salvation. I have no problem with hearing others as long as they explain the why's. It will strengthen your faith if you study it again like a child first exposed to something new and that they discovered on their own.. ymmv
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:54:59 PM EDT
[#8]
I truly feel sorry for those that torture themselves over this stuff.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:57:30 PM EDT
[#9]
God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit have made it pretty easy to spiritually get off this fallen World. Most want the bus ticket elsewhere.

Link Posted: 8/15/2022 9:15:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
God doesn't send someone to eternal damnation/Hell, they do it themselves.  God provided basic rules to follow and the person going to Hell decided themselves to break them

I am not Judging people on what will happen to them, not my call.  There is redemption and accepting God into your life and making changes.  Maybe that is enough, maybe it isn't.  Jesus didn't hang out with the best crowd and some were blessed with eternal life.
View Quote

This!
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 9:21:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Page 3 is probably too late to chime in.

But I would suggest that it is a mistake to read the bible too literally.  A literal interpretation is also not required to believe in God or be religious.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 10:22:51 PM EDT
[#12]
The old testament prophets never once mention hell in its modern context. The idea of eternal torment and suffering was due to mistranslations at best and straight up manipulation and control of the masses at worst.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:52:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Lots of people talking about "the Old Testament" evidently don't know that Jesus operated under the first testament during the vast majority of His earthly ministry.  So all that preaching and teaching Jesus did about hell?  The Old Testament was still in effect.

For a testament to be in effect, the testator has to die.

Hebrews 9
14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? 15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. 16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. 17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

The New Testament becomes effective AFTER Jesus' death, not before.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 4:30:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Used to have a problem reconciling a perfect and righteous God with eternal damnation. How could a perfect and loving God chose to punish someone with eternal torment.

Then I realized everyone including Lucifer chose their fate through their pride and rebellion against God.

I used to think annihilation of the soul was the end for a person that denies God/Christ. I guess that's what Seventh Day Adventists believe.

Been trying to figure out where my beliefs fall in the whole denominational Christianity world so I can maybe find a church to attend that is close to my beliefs. Bring on the Atheist hate lol
View Quote

@Tony7189
Op. Watch/listen to this Bible study series. I think it’ll help you.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_uekYiOlwOSieUpeD-lQsEJY8R2LyIB0
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 4:35:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

FWIW I believe in Plato's school of souls theory.  We incarnate any number of times in any number of worlds until we've fulfilled our education.  The only hell is the one we make for ourselves, by making the lessons more difficult on ourselves by choosing evil and thereby demonstrating the need for further education.  Thus, if you were a Democrat President in one life, you might be the child that you raped in the next.  Also, people who have near death experiences often describe a life review that's so vivid that you experience all the major moments of your life from multiple perspectives.  So again, if you're on Epstein's list, that's going to take a while and be pretty unpleasant.  So in that sense, we do create our own hell.  But I don't think it is eternal, or the destruction of the soul.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

FWIW I believe in Plato's school of souls theory.  We incarnate any number of times in any number of worlds until we've fulfilled our education.  The only hell is the one we make for ourselves, by making the lessons more difficult on ourselves by choosing evil and thereby demonstrating the need for further education.  Thus, if you were a Democrat President in one life, you might be the child that you raped in the next.  Also, people who have near death experiences often describe a life review that's so vivid that you experience all the major moments of your life from multiple perspectives.  So again, if you're on Epstein's list, that's going to take a while and be pretty unpleasant.  So in that sense, we do create our own hell.  But I don't think it is eternal, or the destruction of the soul.

Do you believe this because there is legitimate proof of reincarnation, or because it makes you feel better?

Quoted:

The Bible explicitly states that God does not know everything.

Really? Where us this explicit statement?
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:35:42 AM EDT
[#16]
I bet God's a libertarian. All the people who minded their own fucking business and didn't victimize anyone gonna be up in heaven.  All the judgmental Bible thumpers gonna be down in the fire for being giant douches.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:44:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Jews don't believe in hell and the Catholic Church created it
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 6:17:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Hell is nothing more than being separated from a loving God.  We either choose to be with God or separate ourselves from him.  It is always our choice.  It is the one thing we can give to him.
View Quote
Sure, but hell is a little more than that. You left out the "punishment" part.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:02:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Did your ancestors understand the concepts of not stealing, lying, murdering, adultry, before they were exposed to Christianity?  Yes they did, and knew they were wrong.  Those concepts transend most religions and cultures.  

View Quote

But Christianity doesn't teach that following those rules ( acts ) is all that is needed to go to Heaven.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:06:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
When God created man, man had no sin.  God and man were in perfect fellowship with nothing between them.  Man is not just a physical being, but he has a spiritual nature as well - he is not just a living body but has a soul, as well.  This soul will exist forever.  It will spend eternity somewhere.

MAN CHOSE to turn his back on God and go his own way.  Man sinned against God, changing everything.  All of creation has been affected by sin.  Death is a result of sin. All the horrific things that occur in the world are a result of sin.  Men dying and their souls going to hell (and eventually into the lake of fire) is a result of sin.

God is going to restore things.  Heaven and earth will be remade.  God and man will once again have the fellowship that He intended from the beginning.

Do you want in on that?  God isn't forcing anyone - God wants a relationship with people based on love and love requires choice.  God didn't create robots or puppets - he created humans and gave them the ability to choose.

You had zero choice when it came to your first birth.  You didn't get to choose whether you would even be born or not.  You couldn't choose when or where.  You couldn't choose a socio-economic class, or your parent's religion.  You had no choice whether or not you would have a sin nature like your parents had - you just inherited it like everyone else.

But you do have a choice when it comes to a second birth.

God's holiness, righteousness and justice demanded payment for sin.  Man owed a debt to God, but man could not pay that debt.  God could pay the debt, but He wasn't man.

Great is the mystery of godliness - God was manifest in the flesh.  Jesus Christ, fully God and fully man, could and did pay for our sins.  Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, was buried and rose again from the dead.

Believe the gospel and God will give you the new birth that you need - that second birth that Jesus said one must have.

If you choose to reject God's offer to save your soul, then you cannot be a part of that new heaven and new earth God will create.

There is only one alternative to the new heavens and the new earth God will create - the lake of fire that was prepared for the devil and his angels.  It is eternal and it is a place of torment.  

Don't go there - take God up on His offer to you.

If you end up in the lake of fire for all eternity it will be the choice you made that put you there.  God doesn't want us there.  If He did, Jesus would not have gone to the cross to pay for our sins.  God wants a relationship with each and every one of us - He proved that on the cross.

Question is, do you want a relationship with Him?  If you do there is one way:  Jesus Christ.

John 14: 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

View Quote

Amen! Praise God for his unspeakable gift
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:14:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Got any other proof than the one ancient holy book?  Need some reason to know, not based all on faith.

Condemn one to eternal damnation vs 80 years on earth for just not believing in something with no evidence.  Where do I get back on board?

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:16:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Give heaven to evil people and they will turn it into hell.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:41:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Hell is on earth. To much bad stuff out there for some supreme bring to give a shit. Ether don’t give a shit , or has no power to protect his flock.  You can’t tell me it’s in Gods plan for all the horrible things that happens on this piece of dirt . Watched a crime show where some sick fuck adduct two small girls 7 and 10 years old  . Held them for a few weeks while rapping them . Got tired of them and put them in a drum and put the top on it and with the screw hole filled it up with water and they drowned.  If that’s his plan for them . Fuck him.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 9:57:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I bet God's a libertarian. All the people who minded their own fucking business and didn't victimize anyone gonna be up in heaven.  All the judgmental Bible thumpers gonna be down in the fire for being giant douches.
View Quote

Is a God a weed libertarian or a gun libertarian?
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 10:01:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Easiest way to understand it is, the gift of God is eternal life, the wages of sin is death.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 10:25:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Easiest way to understand it is, the gift of God is eternal life, the wages of sin is death.
View Quote

That sort of implies that instead of Hell there's Oblivion.  Which would be vastly more merciful than eternal torment.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 10:36:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

But Christianity doesn't teach that following those rules ( acts ) is all that is needed to go to Heaven.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did your ancestors understand the concepts of not stealing, lying, murdering, adultry, before they were exposed to Christianity?  Yes they did, and knew they were wrong.  Those concepts transend most religions and cultures.  

On a cross next to Jesus was a condemned criminal.

Dismas felt guilty about his actions and didn't complain about his crucifixion at all. He exercised humility, taking responsibility for what he did and owning his mistakes. He saw the innocence, selflessness, and glory of Christ.

Dismas recognized Jesus as the Son of God and asked him to take him to heaven , as is written in Luke 23:42:

"Jesus, remember me when You come into Your kingdom.” Jesus replied, “Amen, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.”

Accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior sent Dismas to Heaven.  As far as I can tell he led a life of crime leading to his crucifixtion.  Repented in his last dying moments.  Once again, I don't pretend to know who God accepts or turns away. Not my call.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:02:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That sort of implies that instead of Hell there's Oblivion.  Which would be vastly more merciful than eternal torment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is exactly what happens. Each according to their works. Men have twisted that for their evil purposes since back in Jesus' time. All the people knew about Greek mythology even though Rome was the new power ruling over them.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:14:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

On a cross next to Jesus was a condemned criminal.

Dismas felt guilty about his actions and didn't complain about his crucifixion at all. He exercised humility, taking responsibility for what he did and owning his mistakes. He saw the innocence, selflessness, and glory of Christ.

Dismas recognized Jesus as the Son of God and asked him to take him to heaven , as is written in Luke 23:42:

"Jesus, remember me when You come into Your kingdom." Jesus replied, "Amen, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise."

Accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior sent Dismas to Heaven.  As far as I can tell he led a life of crime leading to his crucifixtion.  Repented in his last dying moments.  Once again, I don't pretend to know who God accepts or turns away. Not my call.
View Quote
Just about the biggest lie ever told. Jesus is being misquoted which is dangerous. There was NO punctuation in the original writings. That comma is in the wrong place and even Jesus didn't go to his Father on Friday night. He told Mary as much that Sunday morning and yet everybody keeps repeating an obvious mistake and at some point they are lying on purpose to support the rest of their incorrect doctrines. edit to say, what does God say about and what happens to liars? and that includes every pastor, priest or anyone else who are considered men of God. They will pay dearly for perpetuating a lie.  Yes, the thief will be in paradise but he wasn't that day.  I say to you today, you will be with me in paradise. See how one comma makes all the difference. Read the rest of the Bible about death as sleep until the resurrection and things will start to make sense. There should be no confusion about this except Satan mixed in a bit of BS during a translation that included commas, periods etc. Ym shouldn't vary but the majority have been fooled.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:26:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:34:38 AM EDT
[#31]
It's really sad how most of the world has been fooled, tricked into what I consider false doctrines. Say something wrong for a few thousand years and everyone believes it. That is why the vast majority will not be in the kingdom although I still think God looks at the heart and will save many despite their ignorance. Hope I'm one of them too.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:03:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Do you believe this because there is legitimate proof of reincarnation, or because it makes you feel better?
View Quote
It's simply a theory that fits the facts.

1. It fits in very well with modern science, which is increasingly pointing towards a simulation theory.
2. It is consistent with psychiatric investigation into near-death experiences.
3. Plato was probably the most brilliant philosopher in history, so his ideas merit consideration.
4. It solves most of the theological problems traditional religion cannot solve (such as why bad things happen to good people, what happens to children, unbelievers who are virtuous, etc. at death).
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:09:26 PM EDT
[#33]
I've always believed heaven to be your soul existing in the presence of the Lord.

and hell is simply your soul existing in the absence of the Lord.

both of these are the outcome of a decision each person must make, to accept His gift, or not.

If you reject His gift, you choose to be without Him.  God allows you this ultimate free choice, and at your own request, removes His presence from you.

Im probably all washed up on this, but that's the way I see it.  God doesn't condemn us to hell or accept us to Heaven.  We do.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:15:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

1. It fits in very well with modern science, which is increasingly pointing towards a simulation theory.
3. Plato was probably the most brilliant philosopher in history, so his ideas merit consideration.
4. It solves most of the theological problems traditional religion cannot solve (such as why bad things happen to good people, what happens to children, unbelievers who are virtuous, etc. at death).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is also evidence that it was once part of Christian doctrine but was stricken out when the religion became organized after Rome adopted it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:17:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
That's not an accurate description, logically.  
Assuming the God of the Bible is real and described accurately, then He created everything, including hell and including us.  He also knows ahead of time what decisions people will make because He's all-knowing.  Therefore, He knew when He created us with free will that the vast majority of humans would disobey and rebel, that probably 80-90% of the humans who ever lived would wind up going to hell.  So, even though He didn't FORCE us to go to hell, He knew before creating us that by creating us, He was putting us in a position where most of us would be condemned to eternal torment.
View Quote

Free will implies that there is a choice.    God created the Universe and rules for you to follow.   He created you (albeit indirectly).   His primary goal is to allow you the CHOICE to serve Him, or your own selfish needs.

He created you with the ability to choose because otherwise we'd just be robots, and that would remove all meaning from the Choice.

It's like watching your own children find money, and then give it back to the elderly person who dropped it moments before.   Our joy comes from the process and the ability to do good or bad.

We rejoice when the stray sheep returns.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:48:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:23:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
My belief is;

Until Christ returns, Satan has influence over things here on Earth. There is nothing saying that evil things will not happen here, because that can happen only when Christ returns and rules.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
My belief is;

Until Christ returns, Satan has influence over things here on Earth. There is nothing saying that evil things will not happen here, because that can happen only when Christ returns and rules.
Why does God allow Satan to lead people astray?  A normal parent protects their child by keeping them away from such people.  Why should God do less for us?
Until the resurrection, all who have died are simply dead. (Except Jesus). Those who never knew or believed, will be in the second resurrection and given the same choice as everyone else. Everyone throughout history is given the same opportunity.
Several problems with this.  First, it doesn't cure the inequity.  Person A gets to live the good life, is a believer at the end, and goes to paradise.  Person B is born in a child brothel in India, has horrid life, but dies a believer and goes to paradise.  Why does person A get something that person B never had an opportunity to get?  And if you flip it by using the "treasures in heaven" argument, it's just inequitable in the other way.  So a million years from now St. Peter is still going to be more blessed than everyone else?  Simply because he happened to be out fishing that day?  Eternity is a long time, and I don't see how it makes sense to have eternity determined by what happens in these short years either way.

The other problem you have is why doesn't God just kill us all as infants?  If all that happens is God shows up and says "hey, y'all want Paradise or Hell?" I'm pretty sure everyone is choosing Paradise.  Isn't choosing Hell the product of the temptations of this world?  So why expose us to them?  Why put the dang tree in the Garden at all?

This gets to the more fundamental problem of the seeming paradox of God.  If God loves us, then he would desire everyone to be saved.  If God is omnipotent, then mere mortals could not thwart that desire.  Reincarnation solves that problem, along with the other inequities mentioned above.  

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:31:35 PM EDT
[#38]
I hold with the ancients who believed "best not to be born".
I do not believe in god because why would he bother to create this mess. In fact, why create anything at all, there's no need for anything else to exist.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:34:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Why did he make hell in the first place?
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:35:27 PM EDT
[#40]
So does Satan not count, or?
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:38:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Just about the biggest lie ever told. Jesus is being misquoted which is dangerous. There was NO punctuation in the original writings. That comma is in the wrong place and even Jesus didn't go to his Father on Friday night. He told Mary as much that Sunday morning and yet everybody keeps repeating an obvious mistake and at some point they are lying on purpose to support the rest of their incorrect doctrines. edit to say, what does God say about and what happens to liars? and that includes every pastor, priest or anyone else who are considered men of God. They will pay dearly for perpetuating a lie.  Yes, the thief will be in paradise but he wasn't that day.  I say to you today, you will be with me in paradise. See how one comma makes all the difference. Read the rest of the Bible about death as sleep until the resurrection and things will start to make sense. There should be no confusion about this except Satan mixed in a bit of BS during a translation that included commas, periods etc. Ym shouldn't vary but the majority have been fooled.
View Quote

I don't get how this is even a big deal tho
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:45:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I hold with the ancients who believed "best not to be born".
I do not believe in god because why would he bother to create this mess. In fact, why create anything at all, there's no need for anything else to exist.
View Quote
Sometimes I wonder if Earth is just Game of Thrones for souls.  

"OMG.  Did y'all see what happened this week on Earth?  The Russians invaded Ukraine!  Then they cut some guy's dick off.  It was nasty."
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:55:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

LoL.
I do frequently detect a touch of  smugness in the holy rollers.

I seem to remember pride being a cardinal sin.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:58:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both.  Catastrophe is caused by ND when he gets too high.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:04:04 PM EDT
[#45]
There is a verse somewhere in the Bible that says something along the lines of Satan is the god of the earth.  This makes me wonder if this isn't Hell and were all trying to graduate to something better.  Perhaps we keep coming back until we get it right.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:09:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:23:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Answers in the quote.
View Quote
I know Christianity has "an" answer, I just don't think it's a very good one.  It gets back to my original flippant remark about that God fellow being kind of a dick.  Or, to be less flippant, we shouldn't imagine that the gods have all of our flaws.  I just think that an immortal, omniscient, omnipotent being could have done a bit better than Earth if he was trying to create a test for good moral character, or faith, or whatever.  

Plato's school for souls solves all of that.  These are just experiences.  You fucked up and ended up being a drug addled prostitute?  Do better next time.  You led a good life in Middle Class America?  Good job, here's a harder challenge.  You've mastered Earth after many lifetimes?  Congratulations, you're ready for better things.  Earth isn't for you?  You have a billion billion other schools to choose from.    
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:30:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Honestly if I had to pick a religion I feel like buddhism makes more sense than any of them by far
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 4:18:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Honestly if I had to pick a religion I feel like buddhism makes more sense than any of them by far
View Quote
I'd pick Islam.  I saw a show and they've figured out a loophole for legalized prostitution.  Of course, I'd be the world's least devout Muslim, but nobody's perfect.    

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 4:28:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top