BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 204
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 7:51:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I understand the police don't give details out during an investigation if there are still parties they are trying to get,
View Quote

...and yet details of things that are supposed to be kept super secret because of ongoing investigations or national security are continually leaked to the press directly from FBI big wigs. Including former director Comey.

So I don't buy the "we can't talk about an ongoing investigation" when FBI and DOJ fucks are continually leaking to the NYT and WaPo details that they think help their PR case.

Fuck these people.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 7:52:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

What an absolutely incompetent organization.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 7:52:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:
View Quote

We don’t have them.    But you can have them back.     Is the FBI really this incompetent?  (Rhetorical)
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 7:52:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's a hell of a way to avoid saying "Because we gave them back after Trump told everyone we did it."
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 7:53:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That's a hell of a way to avoid saying "Because we gave them back after Trump told everyone we did it."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. Shipped USPS.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 7:55:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

There are some things the President cannot declassify unilaterally under the Atomic Energy Acts of 1946 and 1954. There are a few other exceptions as well.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd say near 100% since we saw the story shift almost immediately to "well it doesn't matter if he declassified them" since they all know that POTUS has unilateral authority to declassify anything at any time he wishes.

There are some things the President cannot declassify unilaterally under the Atomic Energy Acts of 1946 and 1954. There are a few other exceptions as well.

So you may want to look at the 1988 Supreme Court case of the Department of Navy vs. Egan in which they found POTUS authority on the subject is constitutionally derived and not a result of legislation.  Hence those statutes’ ability to limited his ability would be in doubt.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 7:59:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Dear Lord, this has to stop.  Total insanity.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:07:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I was wrong, and admitted as much.
View Quote

If you say so, I must've missed it . If what you say is accurate you have my sincerest apologies.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:10:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well there's a surprise!!
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:10:23 PM EDT
[#10]
The DOJ, Media, and Democrats are refusing to concede that Trump as president has 100% authority to declassify whatever he wants at any time.  And when it is classified, that is it. There is no "declassified, but still kinda important so please keep it locked up out of public view." security status.  

Johnathan Turley and Alan Dershowitz, both consittutional law experts, have stated this.  The US Supreme Court ruled on this in 1987 (Navy vs Egan) and it stands regardless of any statutes passed by Congress.

If the media, democrats, and DOJ concede this fact of presidential authority, then their whole case falls apart.   You can see it now in how the media has pivoted their talking points into...  Okay, maybe Trump declassified the documents, but they are still considered "secret national security information" and he shouldn't have been careless with them or have them because Orange Man Bad.

What will happen if this goes to trial is that Obama, Bush, and Clinton will get called as defense withnesses and asked if they used their presidential authority and ever declassified something by memo, vocal, or action.  

They're all going to answer YES, because they all need to do that as part of their job.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:12:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

How suspiciously specific.

"WE don't have them."

What, you already gave them to someone else after you took them?!?
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:13:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No, it's actually a fact. PM is basically a troll who I generally ignore as well. One time I even went so far as to take a screenshot and highlight words from a pdf document and he still insisted the words didn't say what they said. Imagine posting a picture of the color green then having someone try to convince you that the color you posted isn't green. That's having a debate with PM.

His debate strategy is generally to keep repeating the same lie until the person he is arguing with gives up.

Trump could be an effective politician if he wasn't so off putting to a lot of people because of his abrasive behavior. He thinks he needs to act like this to keep his base but he needs more than his base to be elected. THAT is why he lost in 2020.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't waste your breath, Planemaker is never wrong.. I tried once to have an intelligent discussion with him regarding his misinterpretation of the meaning of simple medical data.. I pretty much ignore him now (without a button).  Not surprisingly he has many in GD who agree with him.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/6578B03F-C6AB-44D2-9829-8851B7318BE5-478.gif

Well there what is?

Thats an opinion without any proof to back it.

But then again, thats your MO.

No, it's actually a fact. PM is basically a troll who I generally ignore as well. One time I even went so far as to take a screenshot and highlight words from a pdf document and he still insisted the words didn't say what they said. Imagine posting a picture of the color green then having someone try to convince you that the color you posted isn't green. That's having a debate with PM.

His debate strategy is generally to keep repeating the same lie until the person he is arguing with gives up.

Quoted:

Why should he?  If you aren't pissed off as all hell about this then GTFO of the country.

Trump could be an effective politician if he wasn't so off putting to a lot of people because of his abrasive behavior. He thinks he needs to act like this to keep his base but he needs more than his base to be elected. THAT is why he lost in 2020.

"One time I even went so far as to take a screenshot and highlight words from a pdf document and he still insisted the words didn't say what they said. Imagine posting a picture of the color green then having someone try to convince you that the color you posted isn't green."

Given your defense of Disney, and saying that the FL couldn't do what they did and strip them of some preferential tax treatment, despite me showing you the relevant statutory authority...That's pretty rich coming from you.

Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:13:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Makes you wonder what else that they stole took but no longer have in their possession.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Makes you wonder what else that they stole took but no longer have in their possession.

Not melania's underpants. They're still wearing those.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:13:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Dig that Coco Chanel purse!!! (Not being sarcastic!)
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:14:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol. They don't have them... because we just dropped them at fedex a second ago.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:15:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

We don’t have them.    But you can have them back.     Is the FBI really this incompetent?  (Rhetorical)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I was going to make a joke on the last page along the lines of: DOJ probably threw them away and then posted “we don’t have them.”
Unfortunately, we’re in clown world and the jokes write themselves.
What is this? The 87th thing fedgov has done to Trump to keep the orange man bad rhetoric going?
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:15:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Lol so now they are returned?

Why were they taken in the first place?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol so now they are returned?

Why were they taken in the first place?

My bet: attempted show of dominance.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:15:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If you say so, I must've missed it . If what you say is accurate you have my sincerest apologies.
View Quote

It’s all good. It’s all in the archives.

I was very adamant that I knew better, and when it came it that I clearly didn’t, I had to eat my hat.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:15:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I thought it was pretty good as well.

Then Consigli comes along and admits he was being sarcastic and ruined it for me.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So is he avoiding it because he is scared he might be next, or does he think this gives him a chance in 2024?

I’d imagine he is waiting to see what the substance of the material seized by the FBI is. Seems prudent to wait and see and avoid potentially stepping on your dick.

You are exactly right that DeSantis is playing it safe.

Its dangerous for him to support Trump and get too far out in front on this. Because if they find Trump is really dealing in nuclear weapons, or something even more nefarious, they might come back to DeSantis, and accuse him of aiding and abetting a criminal. Or of being a co-conspirator.

Best for DeSantis to let the smoke clear. And when this turns out to be another witch hunt, he can really lambast the FBI and their fascist raid. That way he won't step on his dick.

Consigli,

First, say the bold part out loud and see if it sounds ridiculous to you. If it doesn’t, please seek help.

Second, even though the idea of Trump “dealing in nuclear weapons” is absolutely ridiculous, please tell us what would be “even more nefarious”

I just snickered out loud. Well done.

I thought it was pretty good as well.

Then Consigli comes along and admits he was being sarcastic and ruined it for me.  

It was still a great shot.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:21:12 PM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/1587095316660-489.gif

What I meant, is if I'm going to purse fight here, I'm swinging a $25,000 Coco Chanel.

Now back to the usual bickering everyone.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:22:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Plot twist…..

Melania doesn’t own any
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:22:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It’s all good. It’s all in the archives.

I was very adamant that I knew better, and when it came it that I clearly didn’t, I had to eat my hat.
View Quote

Again my apologies
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:38:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I grew up in that country.  

It's unrecognizable these days.  Degenerate authoritarians and corrupt pedos have infiltrated the government and perverted it from something great to a third world banana republic.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Weird that.

Almost like the warrant didn't even matter one bit.

If the government is doing this to a former President and billionaire - what are regular folks to them? I miss living in the United States of America.

I grew up in that country.  

It's unrecognizable these days.  Degenerate authoritarians and corrupt pedos have infiltrated the government and perverted it from something great to a third world banana republic.

QFT again.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:42:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I wouldn't be surprised if they hid them, stole them, or through them away.

That's the kind of corrupt petty people we are dealing with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't be surprised if they hid them, stole them, or through them away.

That's the kind of corrupt petty people we are dealing with.

I can garrumdamntee the FIB will fabricate dirt & match it to the unreleased affidavit to frame Trump. If the affidavit is released, it won't be the one that was submitted to the fake judge to sign off on. That original document is toast.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:43:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

DOJ: we don't have Trumps passports because we returned them?
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:49:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
How did they return them if they didn't have them?

At this point, I would be surprised if they were caught telling the truth.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:51:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

What I meant, is if I'm going to purse fight here, I'm swinging a $25,000 Coco Chanel.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/1587095316660-489.gif

And I was being sarcastic.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:55:49 PM EDT
[#28]
If I pivoted as much as the fbi does I'd be in shape.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 9:04:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Merrick Garland made a 'big mistake': McCarthy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIwKvavygJg
View Quote

Watch Andy McCarthy. He's making the same point that I tried to make a few pages ago: classification is a red herring and is irrelevant to the statutes listed in the warrant. Nowhere in those statutes is classified material even mentioned; they have nothing to do with the classification of the information.

They want you to focus on that because they think that it'll make Trump look bad. But it's completely irrelevant to the actual case at hand.

It was just a fishing expedition, and they used this trumped up bullshit in order to get a warrant. They essentially got a warrant under false pretenses.

Amazing.

Here's Beck on what's really wrong with the warrant:

Was the FBI warrant given to Trump unconstitutional?
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 9:08:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/15/2022 9:08:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Watch Andy McCarthy. He's making the same point that I tried to make a few pages ago: classification is a red herring and is irrelevant to the statutes listed in the warrant. Nowhere in those statutes is classified material even mentioned; they have nothing to do with the classification of the information.

They want you to focus on that because they think that it'll make Trump look bad. But it's completely irrelevant to the actual case at hand.

It was just a fishing expedition, and they used this trumped up bullshit in order to get a warrant. They essentially got a warrant under false pretenses.

Amazing.
View Quote

Unprecedented but not unexpected from this administration. Much unity and healing
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 9:11:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IQpedaMHTc
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Merrick Garland made a 'big mistake': McCarthy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIwKvavygJg

Amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IQpedaMHTc

Im sure picking Epstein's former lawyer now magistrate judge was just a big coincidence
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 9:24:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

What an absolutely incompetent corrupt organization.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What an absolutely incompetent corrupt organization.

FIFY
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 9:28:17 PM EDT
[#34]
If Turtle McConnell did one thing correct it was blocking that pos communist, Merrick Garland, from the high court.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 9:31:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“Zero percent. Inflation is now zero percent!” -Biden
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 9:32:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 9:39:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
All that means is that the passport has already been handed over to some asshole in DOJ.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 9:41:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 9:47:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Their natural reaction is just to lie. Even when they don't have to.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 9:49:20 PM EDT
[#40]

The compromised Epstein judge that had to recuse himself from an existing trial that Trump was a party to didn't need to be blindsided at all. He could have been handed a take-out menu from Sum Ting Wong as the affidavit and he would have signed off on the warrant. It's precisely why they used this judge to begin with.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 9:50:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is a symptom of a systemically corrupt organization. One which must be disbanded because it is irretrievably corrupt and beyond redemption.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 9:52:52 PM EDT
[#42]
They probably had a team pouring over DJTs passport application for the tiniest clerical error to bring felony charges for lying on government document, or writing outside a box.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 9:54:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is Truth Social getting any traction because of this? It seems to be Trump's only soapbox.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 9:56:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Next they will return Melania's underwear that they didn't take.

ETA: Slow and unoriginal.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 10:02:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I'm okay with it as long as people understand the consequences.  Give their wives a chance to get the fuck out before they are all jobless and home all the time.  We don't need that kind of spike in domestic violence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Too little, too late. Disband the FBI. Burn it down.

I'm okay with it as long as people understand the consequences.  Give their wives a chance to get the fuck out before they are all jobless and home all the time.  We don't need that kind of spike in domestic violence.

I’m sure that I’m 12 hours late to this party, but…

Link Posted: 8/15/2022 10:04:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I hope so but am not certain that we can anticipate the wickedness that these Demonrats can come up with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In some states, it has been fixed. But also, knowing how the fraud was perpetrated gives the opportunity to prevent it.
I hope so but am not certain that we can anticipate the wickedness that these Demonrats can come up with.

Racine county, WI. SCOWI ruled drop boxes illegal so the county clerk uses a van claiming it is an extension of the clerk's office.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 10:04:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Plot twist…..

Melania doesn’t own any
View Quote

They were strategically placed undergarments from monkey pox patients.

Now we just wait for the call-outs from the fbi
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 10:05:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

The fake news loves to spread the lies
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 10:15:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Can the rotting potato reclassify the documents, and I believe the potato can.
View Quote

The courts would call that unringing the bell.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 10:20:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

NBC saying they were returned.
CBS covering for DOJ, saying they are not in their possession (after they were returned).
Page / 204
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top