BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 18
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:47:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You have got to be a troll. Its simple concerning the moon landing: The Soviets congratulated the US.  Had anything been one tiny bit out of place they wouldve raised the bullshit flag.  Why are so many people so fucking gullible...

9/11 truthers get the ban here, remember that.

View Quote

Plenty of the soviet space program was fake as well. That isn't an argument.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:47:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I want to believe we landed on the moon.

I want to believe that with the technology available at the time it happen.

Sense I was a child I've been amazed that America did this in 1969.

But at the sametime I can see the Government cannot be trusted. I can see I reason/possibility that maybe it didn't happen.

Do you trust the Government now?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Firstly, what is your claim? Do you believe that no humans walked on the moon in the 20th Century? That more than 12 humans did? Fewer?

Do you contend that the moon does not exist? That it exists, but cannot be reached by chemical reaction propulsion? That it can be reached by rockets, but never has been? That it has been, but not by humans?

State your claims, and we can address them.

But at the sametime I can see the Government cannot be trusted. I can see I reason/possibility that maybe it didn't happen.

I trust what my senses and my reason tell me. There is massive evidence that humans landed on the moon. Much of it not supplied by the US Government.

So I ask you again. What is your claim?
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:50:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I’d believe in the moon before I believed in something like Peoria.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:50:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The moon is fake. It is a large canvas painted by Bob Ross.
View Quote

Horseshit!  

There are no happy little trees on the moon!  
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:51:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Firstly, what is your claim? Do you believe that no humans walked on the moon in the 20th Century? That more than 12 humans did? Fewer?

Do you contend that the moon does not exist? That it exists, but cannot be reached by chemical reaction propulsion? That it can be reached by rockets, but never has been? That it has been, but not by humans?

State your claims, and we can address them.

Like I said on the previous page. Watch it, listen to the comms of the various stations in mission control, all the technical challenges and troubleshooting. If you can do that, and coupled with all the other evidence, you still aren't sure then I don't know what to tell you.

https://apolloinrealtime.org

Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:51:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm not saying I don't believe we landed on the moon.

I just find myself questioning things more?

View Quote

Don't start back-peddling now, Chumley !

Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:51:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:52:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
Use whats called critical thinking skills.  These will allow you judge evidence on the merits instead of this blind 'herr durr do YOU trust de gubbmint now!'
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:52:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yes, we landed there multiple times and left quite a bit of equipment there
View Quote

So, kinda like Afghanistan then?
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:52:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
People who don’t believe we landed on the moon are the same people who would refuse a promotion because they believe the extra money would put them into a higher tax bracket and lower their take home pay.

People who believe the world is flat are a whole different breed. They tend not to believe in other conspiracies.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:54:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, we landed there multiple times and left quite a bit of equipment there

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:54:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
But shady, now Im just like everyone else but how do we KNOW the US was ever in Afghanistan?
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:54:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I honestly don't know what a 9/11 truther is.

I mean no disrespect towards that event.

I just know I have questions that I'm not asking here, and I don't believe they will ever be answered.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:55:37 PM EDT
[#14]
When I saw this thread and knowing GD s propensity for F×¢<ery, I had some serious concerns. A conspiracy that involves 100s if not 1000s of conspirators and surviving 54 years would be an absolute miracle.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:55:48 PM EDT
[#15]
The government has told me that Florida exists, but since I can't trust the government Florida obviously must be fake which means we never launched anything that went to this so called space rock.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:56:40 PM EDT
[#16]
I mean, i think it happened in this timeline.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:57:34 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm sure the astronauts that landed there would be happy to tell you kiss Uranus for calling them liars.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:58:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:58:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Horseshit!  

View Quote

Not with that negative attitude.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:58:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Op seems to believe in every fucking retarded conspiracy theory out there.
View Quote

Lots of these types now days
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:59:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
But shady, now Im just like everyone else but how do we KNOW the US was ever in Afghanistan?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Valid point.  I'm sure that some in the government would like to be able to convince us that we weren't.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:00:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You know the Soviets watched and listened to the whole thing right?

They had telemetry - data measurements - that proved the transmissions came from the moon.

The moon mission had a big slice of American pride riding on it and the USSR would have loved to have provided data proving the moon landing a hoax.

Kids today don't understand it, we were at war with the Soviets, we just weren't shooting at each other (yet). The moon landing was an atomic bomb of a propaganda coop and something Americans can still be proud about*. The Soviets would have spent any amount of money, or killed people, to prove the moon landing a fake. They had decades to do it and didn't. Now some lone guy with a YouTube channel is going to do it?

* Subject to change when the woke learn about the Cold War.
View Quote

Yep, Ruskies would have been all over it if faked.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:02:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Use whats called critical thinking skills.  These will allow you judge evidence on the merits instead of this blind 'herr durr do YOU trust de gubbmint now!'
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's entered a reductive loop.
I don't trust the government...ergo:
There are scientists working for the government, therefore I cannot trust scientists, therefore scientific evidence is faked at the order of the government
Non-government scientists believe the evidence based on their knowledge of science, therefore the entire body of underpinning science is faked
Therefore I can only believe non-scientific evidence put forth by non-scientists who don't believe in math, astronomy, chemistry, logic, reason, rules of evidence-based investigation, standards of proof...the scientific method, because the government is all powerful and controls those things.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:02:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I never said I didn't believe in the moon landing...Just to repeat myself.

But I see some of you do use critical thinking instead all the Q-quackery believe everything you're told...
View Quote

There I fixed your typo OP
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:05:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

The space program was more than the government. It was industry, universities, state agencies, federal agencies, foreign governments like Australia, it was well beyond the scope of our government.

There were literally hundreds of thousands of people directly or indirectly involved. It was impossible to fake it.

Two accidents, one that killed three astronauts, and one that almost killed another three. Were they done to add realism and drama, or is it that space flight is dangerous?
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:05:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
There are scientists working for the government, therefore I cannot trust scientists, therefore scientific evidence is faked at the order of the government
Non-government scientists believe the evidence based on their knowledge of science, therefore the entire body of underpinning science is faked
Therefore I can only believe non-scientific evidence put forth by non-scientists who don't believe in math, astronomy, chemistry, logic, reason, rules of evidence-based investigation, standards of proof...the scientific method, because the government is all powerful and controls those things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep..sheep think that way. If the rest of the herd doesn't believe in something, news, gov, moon landings then it's got to be a lie. So there for instead of using the education (they hopefully got) and used common sense and critical thinking instead of the lazy sheep way and let someone decide how they think this is what we get..many like this here.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:07:39 PM EDT
[#27]
The Government faked the "Moon Landing Hoax Conspiracy" so as to discredit the conspiracy theories which are actually true.

Look, going to the Moon ain't that hard once you get into orbit. Sure it's risky because one malfunction could doom the mission, but it's not like there weren't, and aren't. people willing to take the risk.

The plans for the Saturn V and the Lunar Lander are not secret now. Engineers can study the designs and evaluate how well they would have worked. So if the designs were not capable of getting us to the Moon and back then there would be no way to hide this. Sure it's rocket science, but rocket science isn't rocket science anymore, it's developed technology. So a lot of people could look at the plans, do some math, and say whether the designs would have worked.. And it wouldn't just be American engineers evaluating the designs, don't you think the Chinese and the Russians have analyzed the capabilities of the Apollo hardware?

This line of reasoning alone proves that we could have gone to the Moon if we wanted to, and we wanted to.

I'm willing to embrace weird ideas but there is not one bit of credible evidence that we didn't go to the Moon and entire mountains of evidence that we did, and another mountain of evidence that says that there would have been no way to fake the landings.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:10:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Used to be.  But, that's back when this was the Avilas' site.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:15:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Nice copypasta
View Quote

I wrote that, dumbass. Find the original or STFU.

“Copypasta” is actual copypasta
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:21:36 PM EDT
[#30]
My dad’s cousin is a ham radio guy.  He and his club got the suit to suit frequencies for the suit to suit radio.  It was always transmitting and the other guy was on a different frequency.  

Stuff not for intended for transmission to the public like “Damn suit, I can’t scratch my balls”.

No one would write that script.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:22:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I trust what my senses and my reason tell me. There is massive evidence that humans landed on the moon. Much of it not supplied by the US Government.

So I ask you again. What is your claim?
View Quote

I don't claim it didn't.

When did I say the moon landing didn't happen?

I know I believe the Government lies to me now more than ever, and I believe what really brought that to my attention was my ability to use the internet to hear/see things for myself. Something that didn't exist in 1969, it was all about the news, newspapers, books, encyclopedias...

Was project mockingbird a complete conspiracy?
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:24:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kiBvdYO4yw

The older I get the less I trust the Government.

Looking at so many questionable events: JFK, building seven, The Twin Towers, 2020 election...

We're given a narrative, little detail, no real proof.

Right now living in the most robust recovery in American history, do you believe we landed on the moon?
View Quote

Wow, so you're one of those wacko weirdos that actually believes there is a moon?  You fell for the lies, man, you fell for the lies big time.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:31:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

So what about the WMDs?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh, look, OP's a 9/11 Truther.  Fantastic.  

So what about the WMDs?
Not that WMD's had anything to do with your assertions "questions" about WTC7, but ...

In late 2001 and 2002/03, that's when the DPRNK was shopping a turnkey U238>Pu239 nuclear weapons program to potential customers in the Middle East.  Maybe Hussein was the only one they didn't contact, but we don't exactly have the notes from DPRNK's sales department.  His actions were inexplicable, even indicative of pursuit, but definitely not in compliance with the cease fire agreement he signed - the agreement that, all too generously, allowed him to remain in power.

One branch of such adventurism came to an abrupt end in September of 2007.   We'd probably be looking at a very different world if action wasn't taken at Alzour.

Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:41:15 PM EDT
[#34]
We actually have members here I assume we're not alive during 9/11 that question why we killed the master mind of it this week..think about that for a min. we have deeply delusional folks Here who are so bitterly brainwashed into thinking everything the government does is bad or a lie, it's quite sad that some cannot come to grips with there own perception of things maybe false. (I said maybe). But some things that actually happen do happen for a valid reason. Such as killing a terrorist bastard who slaughtered Americans.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:42:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Do you REALLY believe we did not?
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:46:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Horseshit!  

According to a display in a smoke jumping museum I went to...

Stuart Roosia was a smoke jumper who became a fighter pilot and then a crew member on Apollo 14. He brought some tree seeds with him. Some of which were planted near that museum.

Moon trees.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:48:28 PM EDT
[#37]
If you don't believe we landed on the moon then you fell for communist propaganda and subversion.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:48:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
We actually have members here I assume we're not alive during 9/11 that question why we killed the master mind of it this week..think about that for a min. we have deeply delusional folks Here who are so bitterly brainwashed into thinking everything the government does is bad or a lie, it's quite sad that some cannot come to grips with there own perception of things maybe false. (I said maybe). But some things that actually happen do happen for a valid reason. Such as killing a terrorist bastard who slaughtered Americans.
View Quote
Do we really have members here that questioned why we killed al-Zawahiri? I lost track of that thread.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:52:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Do we really have members here that questioned why we killed al-Zawahiri? I lost track of that thread.
View Quote

Oof.

That guy was a very bad guy long before 9/11 happened.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:04:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lord yes we do!!

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/BREAKING-The-CIA-has-killed-Al-Qaeda-leader-and-Bin-Laden-successor-Ayman-Al-Zawahiri/5-2573915/
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:07:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:10:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
To the point that I consider anyone who doesn’t an idiotic Twit .

I grew up surrounded by the program . My Dad designed guidance circuits that flew in Apollo.

Most of my friends Dads worked in the program.

We lived it.
View Quote

Case in point of why I think it would have been impossible to fake.  Two people can't even keep a secret.  Good luck getting the tens of thousands of people who worked on Apollo to keep one.

It'd be easier to go to the moon than to successfully fake it.

Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:11:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Do you REALLY believe we did not?
View Quote

No
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:12:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Bro, it's not that far. The distance to the moon is about ten trips around the Earth's equator. It simply wasn't that technically imposing a feat. It was more the time frame that was impressive. This is not to take anything away from the men of the Apollo program and all the ancillary endeavors, of course. It's just that getting to Mars, for instance, is orders of magnitude more difficult.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:16:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Don’t know but the bluff of ICBMs and nuclear weapons kept Europe from Europing for almost 80 years now.

It’s also cemented civil institutions in place here. Up until recently that has been a net positive and it still could be if we had leaders fit for their roles.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:21:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kiBvdYO4yw

The older I get the less I trust the Government.

Looking at so many questionable events: JFK, building seven, The Twin Towers, 2020 election...

We're given a narrative, little detail, no real proof.

Right now living in the most robust recovery in American history, do you believe we landed on the moon?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:23:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Covers the bases pretty well.

How Do We Actually Know We Landed on the Moon?
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:49:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Read this thread just to see who here doesn’t believe.   Next thing is someone is going to say Epstein didn’t kill himself.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 6:10:51 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Read this thread just to see who here doesn’t believe.   Next thing is someone is going to say Epstein didn’t kill himself.
View Quote

Just keep in mind that the people who are adamant that we landed a man on the moon also believe that a senile old man stole the Presidency from Donald Trump.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 6:23:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Of all the conspiracies.

Had we not done it the Soviets would have discovered the farce when it happened.

People watched on TV but the USSR watched all the data stream in real time and would have LOVED to expose us as fakers.

Of course we went to the moon. Don’t be an idiot about this.
Page / 18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top